Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vash's Log

X-Vash00

Star
Vash's Log, Stardate: 502.12

This would be my first entry in my log keeping track of my thoughts and feelings here on BM, and in my ordinary life.

So first off, I'm bored out of my mind here! I have about two solid stories going, but only one of my partners share similar time frames with me, the rest are on at some ungodly hour for me. That can be a good thing for me since I won't be impatiently waiting for them to respond, but then there's the downside of not being able to get into a posting rhythm. Which brings mento another of my partners, who will remain unamed. She found an interest in and idea that I was dying to do so that was great. We got a more refined idea and started posting and got into a really great rhythm and it was awesome! She was great as her character and I thought I was good as mine. Thigs were going good and then suddenly we started talking more and the posting began to slow to about a snails pace and she hasn't posted in awhile, but we still talk. I don't want to nag her about posting because that would just be rude to demand posting from some one. So now I'm just stuck in a damn rutt, trying to get in contac with other people to rp with, but they don't answer my PM's and that's really starting to piss me off.

So hopefully things start to clear up in a bit and get better.

Vash out.

Vash's Log, Stardate: 504.12

Gah! What the hell is wrong with some people!! People contact me about my plots and we send a message or two back and forth and then *Poof*, they disa-fucking-ppear! Never to answer me back or anything! Seriously, what's the deal?! What went wrong?! She had interest in a plot and we were discussing it and suddenly she loses interest in it. Then she doesn't even tell me that she doesn't have anymore interest in it and leaves me hanging, so it just leaves me to wonder what happened.

This is just frustrating and all around pissing me off!

Vash out!

Back
Top Bottom