Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pogue's Story Ideas... M seeking F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogue

Super-Earth
Story Idea:

Every breath you take... m/F, cheating, obsession

Okay, basing this off of the Police song, where one person is obsessed with the other, watching them, dreaming about them, until they have to act, they have to fulfill their fantasies. I'd be interested in some more unique pairings on this one so bring me some drama!

Parent Teacher Conferences m/f/f or M/m/f, incest, cheating...

I see it as a teacher, meeting with a concerned parent, both married or maybe only one married, the other single or divorced. There's an attraction there, an instant spark... they start seeing each other, having a secret torrid affair. What the parent doesn't know and what the teacher can never tell them is that the teacher is also having an affair with their child.

The Tramp Stamp or Mom's new tattoo m/F, Incest, Mind control?

Just had this thought inspired by an episode of Misfits. An attractive older woman decides on a whim to get a tattoo, perhaps she's dared by her friends or she simply wants to do something daring. She gets a tattoo, what is referred to in slang as a "tramp stamp" figuring she can hide it from everyone. As the new ink dries, she begins to notice slight changes in her attitude, her habits changing slightly. She's not the only one who notices, her son notices as well. At first confused and then excited by the subtle changes in his mother, the son begins to push the boundaries of their relationship. How far will he take it? How will she react? Will they ever figure out what is changing her?

Back in my day (an idea inspired by Back to the Future) M/F, incest?, time travel

What happens when a young man is somehow transported back in time (could be magic, a scientific experiment, anything but a souped up Delorean) and he meets one of his ancestors? It could be his mother, grandmother, pretty much any woman from his family's past... is he freaked out by their attraction to him? Or does he realize that he's got the perfect opportunity to indulge in some of his Oedipal fantasies with a younger version of his relative? Looking to keep the time travel to the 20th century, 1900 forward...

A new king and his queen

The king is dead, long live the king! Now that the burial is over, Roger La Plagenet finds himself sitting on the throne, the youngest son of a large family, hand picked over his older more qualified siblings to rule. On the first official day of his reign, the Lord Chamberlain, his former tutor, tells him that he must choose a queen. His betrothal must be official by the end of the day. Who does Roger choose? Some lovely but exotic beauty from another land or someone close, someone he's known all his life? Will Roger use his newly granted power, his will is now law, for the good of the kingdom or will he sink into a hedonistic orgy of pleasure.

Rose in Paradise

Focusing more on the mystery, the suspense of what happened to Rose... the lyrics for the song are in my last post. Not sure if I'm up to actually writing this story with the quality it deserves but I think it'd make one hell of a story.

Mama's Hungry Eyes
Suzanne Leigh has a problem, the respectable wife and mother also happens to be addicted to sex. She's a true nymphomaniac, a fact that she's managed to keep from her family until now... Not sure how this plot would develop, just had the idea when I saw a photograph.

The Amazings M/F,m/F, m/f, M/f, F/f?, incest, N/C. reluctance, force, superheroes, romance...

Bill Media is just your average middle aged husband and father, working a boring, mind numbing job from 9-5 and then coming home to his family. Or is he? What if he was really Mr. Amazing, one of the world's most powerful superheroes, forced into early retirement by a mysterious government agency, hiding from the potential lawsuits that could be filed against him if he ever revealed his true identity. Nearly twenty years ago, Bill had been forced into hiding, taking his new wife, a fellow superhero with him as the public seemed to turn against their protectors.

Now the father of two teenagers, Bill still longs for the old days, the glory of swooping in and saving the day. His day job leaves him unfulfilled, the monotonous day to day existence slowly killing him until he finds a reason to resume his heroic duties. How will his family react? Will his wife, a former hero herself, support him or not? Will his son and daughter, each gifted with amazing powers themselves, want to be heroes or would they rather stay in their self indulgent lives, not caring about the good of the many?

(Okay, so this is obviously modeled off of the Incredibles but it doesn't have to mirror the movie, the characters can be different, the powers changed up, and the ultimate outcome of the hero winning might never happen. I'm looking for a good amount of smut, comic book action, drama, and fun with this idea. I mean come on, who doesn't want to be a superhero?)

Working out with Mom m/F, incest, force?, reluctance?

A mother and son, both intent on staying in shape, perhaps the mother (formerly overweight and frumpy) is trying to deal with recent divorce by working out, getting into the best shape of her life. She's hoping to attract a man's attention, what she wasn't expecting is that the attention she attracts is her son's. How do they deal with their growing attraction (is it mutual or not?) How long can her son control himself around her without taking charge, without showing her how much he loves her?

The Unwanted House Guest -
Sandy and Dan are a contented married couple, happy with their lives together when Ron arrives. Ron is Dan's old college roommate and has been friends with him for years, all the time secretly lusting after Sandy. Ron was supposed to only stay for a week, Dan and he planning several trips together just like the old days. Only now, the day Ron is supposed to arrive Dan is called out of town on business leaving Sandy to entertain him. Sandy has never really liked Ron, has always felt uncomfortable around him and now she is forced to spend a week with him. A week that will change her life if Ron has his way...

(this story could be reluctant, NC, or even extreme... actually I'm leaning more towards a darker version more than anything.)

She's Married to his Work - Kelsey and John are a young married couple, early to mid thirties, and happy together... until John takes a new job. Moving to a new town, Kelsey and John try to settle into the small community where every person seems to work for the corporation. It really is a "Company town." John dives into his new job, spending long hours at the office as he tries to make a good impression on his bosses. Unbeknownst to him, he's already impressed them... by bringing Kelsey to town. They want Kelsey and are willing to keep doling out promotions and bonuses to John in exchange for her. John can either be ignorant of what is going on in this story or a reluctant accomplice.

Covet Thy Neighbor's Wife... and Daughter
Rob Simmons has lived next door to the Price family for years, nearly ten years have gone by since the day they moved in, and for all this time Rob has been thinking about Mrs. Price. He was only a teenager when he watched the family move in, admiring the legs of the older woman in her jeans shorts as she carried boxes from the back of the U-Haul truck into the house. He had barely paid any attention to the young girl who seemed to dog her mother's every step, mimicking her every move. His attention had been fully captured by the attractive older woman...

Now years later, Rob still finds himself sitting at his window watching the Price house as Mrs. Price comes home, only now he definitely pays her daughter the attention she desires. The young ungainly girl having grown up into a near mirror image of her mother when she was young. Rob has felt something growing deep inside him for years, something that he has tried to repress, something that is inevitably rising to the surface now. His desire to possess these attractive women is nearly overpowering, a compulsion that he is unable and unwilling to resist, as he watches Neal Price leave for a business trip.

Milf Money (a retelling of the movie Can't buy me love)

Marianne McKenzie is a young wife and mother. While her husband Ken is out of town, Marianne begins driving his prized antique Mercedes Benz without him knowing. Unfortunately she is in a small accident, the car sustaining several thousands of dollars worth of damage. Marianne is frantic to get the car repaired before Ken comes home but she doesn't have the money to pay the mechanic. Seeing an opportunity, the mechanic makes a proposition. She goes out to dinner with him and he'll deduct a portion of her bill. It starts out innocent enough, slowly building up until Marianne has to decided exactly how far she's willing to go to pay off the repair bill.

While you were sleeping... M/F, Incest, sleeping/NC

Just had this idea and I'm not sure how it would play out as a thread but wanted to put it out there for anyone who might be interested. The two main characters are related, either Mother/Son, Father/Daughter, or Brother/Sister and unbeknownst to one of them, the other has been taking advantage of them while they slept, slipping them a drug so that they can have their carnal fun without being caught. One night, the drug doesn't work, perhaps they don't drink enough of the spiked beverage or they've just built up a tolerance. Either way they are semi-awake for the nightly molestation and decides to turn the tables on their loving relative. Really looking for this to be Mother/Son with the Mother being the one who starts off drugging him, but we can discuss.

Baby, it's cold outside M/F, incest

A father, widowed and alone. A daughter, newly divorced and trying to cope. A unprecedented blizzard that traps them together for days without any other form of communication. Will they discover something about themselves, about their relationship? And how will they cope with this discovery? (Looking more for a plot driven story here... the build up and the definition of their relationship to each other rather than sex....)

Pictures of Lily M/F or m/F, blackmail, reluctance or NC

The photographs were just supposed to be for fun, he had promised never to show them to anyone else, so Lily was shocked and horrified to find a copy of one in her e-mail, sent from some anonymous person. She deletes it but the next day another one arrives, each day another of the embarrassing photos appear in her e-mail until finally the mysterious sender asks "what will you do to get your photos back?" What will Lily do? Who has her photos and how did he get them?

Buying her panties M/F or M/f depending....

He's been obsessed with her for awhile now, eagerly awaiting each new posting of pictures, of those few images of her naked body, the brief glimpses into her life. She's announced that she'll sell her panties to the highest bidder, desperate to raise money for something. But what happens when he's the highest bidder and he want's more than just her worn panties?

My Rabbit Hole

Husband for a Day... and Night M/F, cheating

Amanda is happily married, although Henry, her husband, is away a lot of the time. She needs help around the house to complete projects that she just can't do by herself so she asks a friend (or hires a handyman) to fill in for Henry around the house. What she didn't expect was how many of Henry's "duties" her friend would be willing to take on.

Okay, just had this idea flicker across my mind... I'm not sure if it's a good one or not but here it is.

The general plot is that a woman, a mother of three, is pregnant again. Her husband has been deployed over seas or is on an extended business trip. As her stomach grows her libido begins to increase and without her husband around she finds herself becoming more and more desperate. What she doesn't know is that her sons are finding her swelling belly and breasts arousing...

Gone to the Dogs or She's having puppies

Okay here's another plot bunny that just scampered across my mind... kind of wondering where the pregnant fetish is coming from.

Gone to the Dogs or She's having puppies m/F, bestiality, impreg/pregnant?, romance?

Sarah is looking after her neighbor's dogs while he's away, she doesn't have any pets of her own, doesn't really care for dogs but secretly in with her neighbor and therefore agrees to dog sit. What happens one night when her curiosity and libido are piqued? Do the dogs somehow force her or is consensual. What happens when her belly starts to swell? Will she ever confess to her neighbor what happened that night and if she does will he return her affection?

(obviously this one stretched the boundaries of reality and I'm as always willing to discuss details and other ideas.)

Halaster said:
Please do not bump more than once per day as per the rules, thanks~

Do you mean do not bump more than once in 24 hours or once per day? I'm just asking because the last two bumps were actually two different days. If the restriction is not to bump more than once every 24 hours perhaps that is how the rules should read, as I bumped once on Thursday and once on Friday (albeit only three hours separated the two bumps)... after editing my initial post both times.

I have no problem following the rules, I would just like them clearly defined.

She was a flower for the taking, her beauty cut just like a knife...
He was a banker from Macon, he swore he'd love her all a his life...

He bought her a mansion on the mountain,
with a formal garden and a lot a land...

But paradise became her prison, that Georgia banker was a jealous man!

Every time he'd talk about her, you could see the fire in his eyes...
He'd say,
"I would walk through Hell on Sunday, to keep my Rose in Paradise...

He hired a man to tend the garden,
and keep an eye on her while he was gone..

Some say they ran away together... Some say that gardener left alone...

Now the banker is an old man... that mansion's crumbleing down...

He sits all day and he stares at the garden... not a trace of her was
ever found...

Now there's a rose out in the garden... its beauty cuts just like a knife...

They say that it even grows in the winter time...
and blooms in the dead of the night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom