Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Passionate Guardians [Spynmaster & vampire07]

Spynmaster

Horny Wandering Adventurer
Another morning dawns upon the city of Fairway. Students are getting up to meet another day at Wilshire High School. Among them is Vance Brice, a student with majors in literature and culinary arts. He's also seen in track & field, known for his speed and agility. In fact, he takes parkour & freerunning as two of his hobbies. It brings a feeling of liberation, jumping across buildings and structures, flipping off of lampposts and poles, treating the streets as his playground. The only thing that's just as fun is video games, which is why he's also seen at the arcade, mostly playing fighting, beat-em-ups, racing, shooting, and action titles & machines, with some select pinball on the side.

Vance has plenty to keep himself busy, though it's mostly a distraction from the background at home. He lives a project building with his parents, and it's definitely not the prettiest. He has to deal with others who prefer the "ghetto" lifestyle. Loud, crappy rap & hip-hop music blasting out of glorified speakers. Pants barely hanging off the ass. Yelling and arguing at their "women". Showing off their "bling". It irritated Vance to no end. He wanted to get away from such a broken lifestyle. Fortunately, this was his last year in high school, so he hoped to find part-time work in the food business and rent an apartment far from the ghetto.

Little did he know that his life was going to change more dramatically than he could possibly ever imagine...

Lillian was woken up by her mother yelling. Groaning from her sleep as she managed to get up and groomed for school. Her and her family lived comfortably for as long as she could remember. In high school she was studying business and law. For her hobbies it was riding and some art as well. Sighing as her brown hair was tied back from her face with her bright green eyes shining behind her glasses. With her out and running with her shorts hugging to the curves of her hips and her t-shirt was bit low cut showing off her ample breasts.

Her parents kept her busy to where it was studying and after school sports dealing with fencing plus cross country. For some odd reason she felt more at home when she was among those tough trails they were forced to run. Reaching the front steps as her friends yelled out to her as they were the sporty type mixed with smarts. Lillian smiled as they managed to stick close through elementary school to their last year of school.

Vance woke up that morning himself. He went in the bathroom, washing his tall, medium build, toned for his athletic activities. The water washed over his chocolate brown skin, his short black hair, being sure to shut his brown eyes. He was definitely one of the taller students, stretching at 6' 4" and 185 lbs, and he definitely made sure that he didn't waste his given physique.

After washing & preparation, he went to have breakfast with his parents. His mother, Tessa, was a correctional officer, while his father, Vincent, was a chef & security guard. They both made their impressions on Vance, but they also made sure he kept to his studies.

As he arrived as the school, Vance met his own group of friends, with which he played games with at the arcade. He didn't know many people at the school, being a bit of a loner, but he was by no means unfriendly.

Later on in track & field, there were co-ed examinations being given. Vance & Lillian were among them. Vance stepped up to be tested, and naturally gave his best.

When the examinations came around she stood there in a white wife beater with her white sports bra up under it with her red shorts was bit loose around her legs bu tit was made by her own nhands to give her every chance to push herself in the end. Though when Vance went up for his exam her name was yelled out.

With her hair bouncing as she raced over to the coaches that looked over seeing she was weak in high jumps and hurddles.

"High jumps and hurrdles then mile run under five minutes." He grunted at her but she felt her heart drop as track or short distance running wasn't her thing. Lillian sighed and took off to the track where one coah stood there she told him she was to be tested on hurddles. The man nodded as she got positioned and took off speeding down the track giving it her best shot as she knew Vance as she thought what he did for the track team was get since he got their team to regionals about every year.

Vance performed well in the meter runs as usual. The coach then signaled him to warm up for the long jump. Vance went to do so, seeing a face he didn't recognize. A girl with glasses and long brown hair. She was doing the long jumps and hurdles near him, though she seemed like she was having a hard time. Inclined to help, he approached her. "Hey there. Are you doing alright? It seemed like you're struggling a bit."

Lillian had caught her heel on a few hurddles and she had two chances or one left now. Groaning as she bent down stretching but she looked up seeing Vance walking over. Smiling as she looked at him with her hands on her tiny waist. "I'm fine but got new found respect for you and the others who do this." She said laughing softly but she knew him though she figured he didn't know her.

"I'm Lillian, I run cross country so this or these jumps are bit of a challenge since I'm use to endurrance running." She said as her friends yelled at her to shut up and keep running. Rolling her eyes at them as they didn't like to communicate with many track and field people unless they could benefit to it or screw with their heads. Though Lillian was different as she was laid back and liked to know or get to know people.

"Ah, cross-country, huh? That's alot of distance." Vance nodded. "My name is Vance. I pretty much do anything involving running. I've always loved the thrill of racing, either the clock or others. I also do the pole jump, javelin, and my fave, the discus. Yeah, I know it's alot. I guess I know how to use them to my advantage."

Vance sneered at the other girls yelling at Lillian, which he considered rude. "I'd better go, otherwise your friends will think I'm jinxing you or something." he sighed. "Let's meet later and we can talk, okay? Nice meeting you, Lillian." With that, he returned to the track to work on hurdles.

Before she could grab him and ask for help on the hurdles and the high jump or get tips atleast, he as gone. Sighing as she walked over to her friends as they went into a lecture mode. Sighing as she nudged one. "OMG! Mandy its not like I was going to go marry him!" She made herself sound like she was one of them but in reality she was more than interested in boys. Running in the wild and the streets were her thing but she never experienced what Vance does nearly every day on finding ways to avoid the gangsters in his neighborhood. She thought she was being sufurcated by her parents keeping her busy with Fencing, hand to hand training, archery, running for the school and constant hours of studying with very little "down" time for herself. In reality she lived a sheltered life and with every sheltered life it takes one person to tempt them to escape to explore their world. To her it was Vance who caught her interest and Brittany, her best friend, who made her want out.

She stood there watching him handle the hurdles with ease and her righ thand was twitching. "Brittany, could you get my bag?" She asked as the black girl took off in a flash and came back.

"God! Whats in here girl?" She commented but smiled seeing Lillian's prized camera coming out. For months Lillian would disappear with her saying they went for a run in reality they were out taking pictures and Lillian took amazing pictures. Those photos were copied onto her computer and Brittany had a copy plus hard copy and those who managed to see them were mistaken they were taken by a professional. With Brittany focusing on the runners she paid attention to Vance as it blurred the runners behind him then it switched to where the runners were sharp and the background was blurred.

Vance focused on jumping those hurdles without touching a single one. He knew that judges would notice and kill precious points from his score. He couldn't allow that to happen, so he practiced hard, his legs bending and stretching until he got it right, unknowing that pictures were being taken of him.

As he finally took a break from his training, he took his water bottle and gave himself a brief squirt, the water running down his face and his toned & athletic body. It was a nice day and all the heat and exercise made him hot.

Lillian turned her camera on Vance and got some of pictures him getting soaked by his water bottle. One of Lillian's more geeky friends was walking over.

"LILLIAN!" He shouted with him pushing his glasses back up and his toting his laptop around. "I got the updates!" He shouted as he waved to her and when she waved back he ran by Vance. "Excuse me, Vance." He said as she reached Lillian seeing the new action shoots. Smirking as he looked over at Vance. "Got a crush on him?" He teased as he towered over her but he was on the basketball team. He was tall for his age and it was another way of getting a scholarship.

"Stop it. He got me inspired to start shooting." She said as she lightly elbowed his lower chest. "My lap top is in my bag." She said as she sat down with him as he grabbed her lap top out and linked the two as he was moving data around.

Vance was up for the discus next. The coach was especially eager to see this, due to his record. Vance was one of the best throwers in the school, not because of strength, but of technique, and it broke record after record.

As Vance stepped up, he took the discus, played with it, testing its weight and how he could hold it. When he was ready, he assumed the position. He then began to rotate his body, horizontally spinning faster and faster until his body and the discus was a blur, until the discus flew from his hand. It was uncanny how far it went, like it was plastic. Vance was clearly no novice disc-thrower. Probably had something to do with his hobbies involving Flying Disc.

"Hey! Your boyfriend is up!" Brittany shouted as she got a duffle bag stuffed over her head.

"Hush!" She said as the large basket ball gauy smirked pulling Lillian into his lap as he kissed her gently. At this point he wasn't jealous of Lillian's inspiration with men who were running or performing. By their studies the perfect form was a male's form. Though he released Lillian having her getting to a safe spot annd the shutters of her camera was rapidly opening and closing. Once he let it go she moved behind him watching how far it got to. "Looks wonderful, Vance." She said as she stood up looking at her camera as it seemed she caught the most impossbile shots people had a rough time getting.

Vance panted as he tried to get his focus back from all of those rotations he just did. His coach was grinning over his distance, telling him to take another break before his last event: the 400m Sprint.

He crashed on the bench, taking another swig of water from his bottle. As he looked up at the sky, he stared at it for a while. Then he looked down at the others at the field. As he noticed Lillian, he waved to her.

Lillian was poked in the side when Vance waved over at her. Smiling as she walked over to him with her camera in her hand. "Hey, you did great out there." She said seeing he was sweating but with her cold bottle of water she poured it on the top of his head and moved it to where it went down the back of his neck. "I hate it when they make us do this in this heat." She said with a smile.

"Thanks." Vance said, panting. He jumped as the cold water hit him, but it felt so nice in this hot weather. "Yeah, but rather this than a cold day any day. I got one more: 400m Sprint. This one's basic, though. I'll be moving pretty fast, so I hope those cameras can keep up." He chuckled.

Lillian froze on the spot as he mentioned cameras. Blushing as she moved the camera around her neck to behind her. "It can capture you, don't worry. Photographer is sort of my thing outside of school. My parents won't allow it for some odd reason." She said shrugging as this hobby was a secret for her and very few who saw her with a camera thought it was nothing but if those who hated her found out it was forbbiden in her household then she'd have everything taken from her.

Vance sensed a sudden change in her expression, particularly when she went into her hobby as a photographer and her parents not wanting it. "Parents denying you of your passion?" Vance asked. "Surely there's some kind of specific reason for this. I mean, it's a viable job, last time I checked. People do get trained for it, and there's some kind of demand for it. Maybe I'm missing something..."

She looked at him then moved sitting beside him. "My parents are more about books. They rather I stay away from creating even if I have a talent for it." She said with her looking at her camera. "Got any hobbies?" She asked as she looked up at him as she heard whistles going off to get the test started.

"All books, huh?" Vance sighed. "There's only so much a book can show you about real life, and most of the time, those books are written by people with their own point of views, whether their truthful & honest or not."

As Vance heard the whistle for his test, he got up, turning to Lillian about his hobbies. "I like writing fantasy, playing video games, exploring, cooking, and doing parkour & freerunning. See ya!" With that, he dashed off.

She watched him run off and wonder what he meant on freerunning and parkour. For such a shelter life she was just starting to peek out the cracks of her door and her draped windows. Smiling as she moved around with her caamera ready. She took other pictures of those who were doing their tests. Her geeky boyfriend sat by catching any flying film that came his way as Lillian's best friend sent the new film in. They seemed to have a system going. Though Lillian liked the older cameras on dealing with film since the negatives can give you a perfect picture every time but the digital ones, well you're lucky they stay perfect.

Vance stepped up for his last practice show: the 400m Sprint. This really showed his strength of speed, but most important, his endurance and cunning. As he made his stance, he was already working on what the time to beat was and how to beat it. As the gun started, he was off. He took it in a moderate, stable run at first, but close to the halfway point, he turned up the speed, making him faster and faster. By the time he was close to the finish line, he was soaring. Vance was elated when he heard he broke the best time, crashing to the bench and having a drink.

By the time Vance crossed the finish line Lillian was gone to the girls' locker room to shower. Getting naked she stood under the showerhead with the warm water rushing down over her naked form. Slowly she soaped a lofa ball and bent down scrubing her legs then slowlly moved up her body. TOday was a good day little did she know that their lives may change.

Vance was slightly disappointed to have not seen her after his run, but it was nice talking to her anyway.

As the school day slowly came to a close, Vance was eager to get out of his oh-so-boring Algebra class. As he grabbed his things and began to head out, he saw Lillian in the hallway and approached her. "Hey hey." he waved. "How was your classes?"

With the rest of the day coming to an end she walked out of class yawning. Her english class was boring since she knew about Shakespere's work and such. Seeing Vance walking over to her she smiled. "Boring. Had to read Romeo and Juilet. What sucks more is when you heard it whe you're a kid then its a review at this time." She said as she ran her hand over her shorts like she was trying to wake up her limbs. "What about you?" She asked. For someone who wasa among the populars she didn't like the snob nosed brats.

"Ugh! I hate it when they dull down classic literature by spouting off terms that don't matter to the story itself." Vance growled. "As a reader & writer, I sure don't want some lecture-bag running his mouth about things that are either irrelevant or too abstract to understand. Seriously!"

As she asked what he had to deal with, he drew another breath. "The most annoying subject on the face of the Earth: Math. I swear it's there to just make fun of me, and it gives me an f-ing headache! UGH! O-M-G! Why do I have to deal with math?! WHY?!"

Then he looked at Lillian for a moment, calming himself down. "Sorry for ranting. I feel like unwinding. Join me?"

Back
Top Bottom