Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Twins Beginnings [Looking for others]

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
First off I would like to thank any and all who show an interest in the following request I'm about to propose.

With that out of the way I'll get on with the proposition.

The RolePlay me and my dear friend Serenity are trying to get going is one that we've been trying to work and play for sometime. It involves out character twins Hikaru and Tsukiko Kimiko. This RolePlay will still start and be from our "birth" [If you are unfamiliar with what I'm talking about go here]

before I go too indepth with the basic outline of our story I'd like to get one thing out of the way. Me and serenity are devoted to our character and the story we love it very much. If you are thinking of being a part of it we need you to be able to post regularly. We don't want people disappearing for days and weeks posting once and leaving again. if you want to be in this you have to stay around and post regularly.

We are looking for 1 other person to help move this story along if you are interested please post here or message myself and serenity. We will ask you for a few things before asking for your characters profile. A little advice it might be best to check out the link up there so you can get at least an idea of what we are aiming for.

Thank you for your time and I hope you'll message us~

Unbeknownst said:
Well, you can color me interested. I'm interested in seeing where this will go.

Ok thank you very much exactly what would you want to know? and have you read the link in the opening post?

Threads of this nature belong in "interest and coordination" and this one has been moved accordingly. :D

Candira said:
Threads of this nature belong in "interest and coordination" and this one has been moved accordingly. :D

Mmmk
sorry been awhile since I've been on got a little confused. Thank you ><

I'll also be involved in this rp. If you have anything you would like to know regarding my character, please don't hesitate to PM me!

Karameida Yamada said:
Unbeknownst said:

Ok thank you very much exactly what would you want to know? and have you read the link in the opening post?

Where exactly are you going to take it? And yes, yes I have.

Unbeknownst said:
Karameida Yamada said:
Unbeknownst said:

Where exactly are you going to take it? And yes, yes I have.

Well honestly we decided in this RP...[since you know we were sent to balance the world] that all the darkness and chaos will center around one person and that will be our main objective. Through it we'll pretty much travel around facing the different "demons" from each cultures myths. The demons we fight will have been created from the one who the chaos is Centraled around. We won't really figure that out till much later in the series. My chara is the battle one and serens is the healer....uhm sorry if I didn't explain it well...is there anything I need to clarify?

Unbeknownst said:
So what exactly are you looking for in other character?

...Well someone unique...someone who can post at LEAST once a day and keep up and won't try to keep changing the story to their advantage and is willing to work with us about it.

Well, I should be able to post at least once a day. Especially since I'm going to have an annoying amount of free time soon. I hate having nothing to do. Can't promise I can post everyday. Life happens sometimes. As for the story, I'm always willing to work on the story and character development. Haven't gotten to do much of that recently.

And what do you mean by unique?

Hmm

I'm not sure. As for now I need to get seren in here to talk too xD

Back
Top Bottom