Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Celebrity Roleplays!

celebstars

Pulsar
YHOt48k.png
Introduction ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
Big, Big, Big thanks to Forbidden Fruit for the artwork!! Check her out here!

I've been roleplaying for some years now. I enjoy making up stories, the more taboo the better I say! I love to play celebrities, not sure why. I Just do! Guess it is my thing. Don't worry if you don't see anyone you like, still send me a message and we will try to work something out!

My preferred method of playing would be on Threads. I rarely ever do PM's now although that is how I started. I used to dislike people seeing my writing, but taking that step actually got me more partners and some nice feedback. Hope to hear from some of ya!

NOTE: I normally try to respond to my threads in a way which is fair to all. Tending to have a long list of plays going on at once, I look at the dates and reply to those who have waited the longest. HOWEVER, if I am enjoying a roleplay more than others, please don't be offended if you notice I am doing some back and forth with a roleplay partner. I am STILL interested in our story. I will notify you if I have lost interest. Just as I expect you to do so with me.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ Kinks
Likes​
Okay With​
Dislikes​
Anal/Anal Virginity
Pregnancy/Risk of Pregnancy
Rough
Blackmail
Facials
Females who are vulnerable (Depressed, Drunk etc)
Innocent
Incest​
Non-Con
Animal
Some Blood play
Watersports
Romance
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Smoking
Toys
Scat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

23lN6Ql.png

fW3tZVy.png
Actresses
Elizabeth Olsen
Natalie Portman
Kaley Cuoco
Hayden Panettiere
Emma Stone
Mila Kunis
Hilary Duff
Liv Tyler
Jennifer Lawrence
Jessica Alba
Gwyneth Paltrow
Emma Watson
Karen Gillian
Michelle Keegan
Sienna Miller
Gemma Arterton
Jordana Brewster
Elizabeth Banks
Alison Brie
Kate Mara
Maggie Grace
Abigail Spencer​

qatEOL3.png
Muscians
Selena Gomez
Pixie Lott
Shakira
Ariana Grande
Rita Ora
Perrie Edwards
Miley Cyrus
Taylor Swift

UXx5O3n.png
Games and Fandom
The Last Of Us
Pokemon
Tomb Raider​

MomsjaZ.png
Original Roleplays
1. Stalker!
You play as a man who has been watching this woman for a long time. She can be famous or just a regular person. This man's obsession with this female makes him follow her to work, to outings with friends and time with family. He finally makes a move to approach her, be it in the street, her home or somewhere else. Forcing her to be with him, he wants her a particular way, certain hairstyle, certain nail colour, certain dress code. He enslaves her.

2. Just My Body To Offer
A single mother who is broke, even struggles to find food each day. Could even add in the fact she is drug addict. But it is her son's birthday, (15-17) she has nothing to give him, apart from the body that created him. Would he accept? Or the son could ask for it.

3. Wish I was Married
Maybe more of a vulnerable plot, but a famous star is at a wedding, she hasn't had much luck in love and feels quite sad watching her friend get married. A man then hits on her, playing on her sadness/vulnerability to seduce her in the church or the after party.

4. Fake Director
In this, the celeb would be auditioning for a role for the very first time, she would of had no experience prior to this. Her quest for fame is unchallenged, she would do anything. So when this 'director' tells her that she has to perform special acts, she follows through in order to achieve her goal of being famous.

5. Got My Son Back
After being famous, having all the riches in the world, the mother wants the son she gave up when she was younger. He is 15-17 now, a moody teenager, maybe unhappy, or maybe freaked out that the celeb crush he had was indeed his mother.

6. Lets Cop A Feel
I see this as more forced, something like a kidnap situation. A cop is driving home after a hard day's work and as she stops at the traffic lights someone gets in the back and holds a weapon to the back of her head. He plans on taking her by force.

7. Celeb Tag team!
So for this, I was thinking something a little different. A couple, non-celebs want to spice up their love life. They have tried many things but soon find they love the same celeb. So they plan on taking her, either kidnapping her or drugging her so they can have their fun and rekindle their relationship.

8. Runaway Teen
A young celeb, 15-19 cant handle the pressure of fame and decides to runaway. Sadly, she is living on the street without any help until a man realises who she is and offers his help.

9. Celebrity Auction
A charity event occurs once a year, celebrities gather for this event to have bids placed on there head. Thinking the money goes to charity and that they just have to go to dinner with these wealthy men but instead become their property for the night and beyond.

10. Audition Time
A celebrity is willing to do anything to get this role, including seducing the director. Lettting him act out his fantasies with her.
Or maybe this celebrity is finding it hard to find work. Maybe a scandal has broke out about their personal life and the director blackmails her.

11. Crazed Fan
A stalker appears at the celeb's house. He has seen her performing a sexual act with her husband and records it. Now he blackmails her into having an affair.

12. Lies
A celebrity gets a call from a estranged brother/father who abandoned her when she was young. Looking to meet up and get to know her he writes to her. They agree to meet in a public place and she takes an instant like to a man who enters the room not knowing who he actually is. Will the brother/father confess? Or sleep with her first?

13. Mistake?
Similar to the above scene. This time a celebrity secretly attends a swingers club. Her and her husband are not exactly at their happiest and therefore think that this will add spice to there romance. With everyone wearing masks covering the upper part of there face her fame is kept a secret. Once the party gets started names get drawn and she is paired with a mystery older gentlemen. What she doesn't know is that it is her father. Do they ever find out?

14. Therapy Please!
A celebrity mother is worried after finding out that her son has been using her panties. Whilst getting advice from a therapist she is tricked and persuaded that she should let him use her underwear. She is also tricked to believe that its ok for a mother to teach her son a few things in the bedroom.

15. Should I?
Being the son of a hot celebrity mother as become to much for this young man. His friends are taunting him and making fun, it all drives him crazy. When his mother asks for some tablets for a headache, he accidentally gives her sleeping pills. Seeing her sleeping does he take advantage?

16. Just Taking A Shortcut
After attending a celebration of the success of her recent film, he can see his daughter is very drunk. Driving her home, he pulls over in a dark alleyway, maybe the woods and takes advantage. Now scared, the next day, the celeb can see he is shaken about something, will she learn the truth?

17. Risky
She had always been a Daddy's girl. So when her mother divorces her father, the celeb invites him to come and live with her in her mansion with her family. There feelings resurface, after being together when she was younger, do they take the risk of doing things while her family are downstairs?

18. Royal Awakening
New to the royal family, this woman is given a trusted adviser of the royal family. This man has a dark side though, managing to hypnotize her in to doing some sexual favours.
Or perhaps she is very gullible believing every word that he speaks.

19. Prison
A celeb has been sent to prison, it can be a set up, or she has been a bad girl. Either way, she finds prison life hard. We could do many things, either her and a female inmate, a male officer, the warden. The possibilities are endless!

20. Medieval Times
I was thinking a Queen or Princess being kidnapped and held hostage for coins. They could either use them in the process while they wait, making them slaves around the camp and using their body as a toy.
Another plot could be the king needing an heir. But he wants a pure blood, someone to carry on his name and family. The king seduces his sister, or possibly his mother.

21. Thief!
A girl is poor, so poor that she has been breaking in to homes and stealing valuables. One night though, she is caught, then blackmailed in to sleeping with the owner so he won't call the police.

22. Taxi please
Quite simple, a woman calls a for a cab, on the way to her destination, the driver takes a detour to a abandoned warehouse, or maybe a forest, and threatens to leave her there unless she has sex with him.
TV Based Roleplays
The Office:
Mostly anything to do with Pam, would love to see her coerced in to doing something. Preferably with a OC. Would love to see her cheat.

Rings of Power:
Galadriel please! Lets talk plots!

The Walking Dead:
I'd be interested in doing something with Maggie, Beth, Lori. I haven't watched it all.

Last edited:
RE: Celebrity Roleplay (With Plots and Updates)

Since my possible future RP partner is seemingly inactive, I just want to point out that I am perfect with everything on this thread's list. I will be sending you a PM soon :)

RE: Celebrity Roleplay (More Celebs and Plots!)

Don't bump more than once per day please.

RE: Celebrity Roleplay (More Celebs and Plots!)

I replied, sorry, I wasn't ignoring you.

Back
Top Bottom