Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thomas x Muse

hidden_muse

Planetoid
Allison had made it, she had been accepted into the popular crowd at school. All those years of staring, wishing, hoping to be one of them had finally come true. And yet it wasn't quite as glorious as Allie had imagined. Perhaps it was the nagging guilt that quietly whispered to her, that her popularity came at the price of a cruel joke. That it wasn't right, wasn't worth it.

That voice needed to be silenced. She wanted to enjoy this new status change to its fullest.

It had only been yesterday that she had pulled the prank. But the whole school knew by now. The prank everyone talked about now, the prank others giggled about and some high fived her for. The idea had come from one of the popular queen bees, a way to get into their inner circle.

But it had gone...wrong. It started with an invite for a secret skinny dipping rendezvous at the school pool at midnight. Allie had never thought her tutor would fall for it. He was obviously one of the smarter kids in the class. But apparently the crush he had on pretty girls won out over intelligence. When he had arrived, Allie had convinced him she was too embarrassed to strip first and he should start them out.

Of course another girl was hiding recording the whole thing. But it had gotten out of hand when the security guard arrived. Allie and the other had escaped immediately, but as it turned out her tutor had not been so lucky. It wasn't until the next day that Allie learned he had barely escaped a suspension. Then to make matters worse, the video had been emailed around the student body.

Allie paused by her locker, dropping off her things. She could hear a few students chuckling beside her, shooting her smiles. She returned the smile hesitantly, then took a moment to compose herself in the small locker mirror. Her wavy auburn hair was pulled into a low, side ponytail. A wimsy, floral dress draped over the small frame, grazing across her fair, quietly freckled thighs.

She took a deep breath. As nice as the popularity was, she wanted to try and avoid him at all costs. She felt guilty enough without actually having to deal with being near him. Closing her locker, she prepared to rush to class as swiftly as possible.

Thomas slammed his locker. Grabbing the now popular girl by the wrist he dragged her down the hall. South Wing was closed currently because of old in the old dry wall, however it was just the class rooms. This one didn't have any of the supposedly deadly in large amounts mold but the school had still moved it's teacher. Glaring at the woman his dark blue eyes burned of hate, "How the fuck DARE YOU?"

Thomas was a bit of a nerd, but muscular from his time on the swimming, fencing, and jujitsu clubs. His body strong but much more compact then the typical jock. He had pale skin, and white blond hair, the hair brushed back and kept in a ponytail. The nerd was tall at 6' 3", and as he glared he looked every inch of it. Before her little stunt no one had really screwed with the nerd, sighing him as someone too risky to take on. It didn't hurt that he had a 4.0 GPA, and was more than willing to help anyone who asked. However as he glared at the girl who'd changed that he spoke slowly, "Why the fuck would you do that to ME, I'm was HELPING YOU, I stood up for you, hell I kept you from getting kicked out for low grades and you do that to me?"

He kicked one of the nearby decks hard, sending it slamming to the ground. However South Wing was abandoned and he'd dragged her a bit too far for anyone in the main hall to hear anything. As he looked at her it was obvious the fury kept burning brighter and brighter.

Allie stared at Thomas with wide eyes, yanking her arm free from his grip. She begins to tremble as she sees just how angry he is and steps back to keep some space between them. "It...it wasn't my idea!" she stammers, flinching when he kicks the desk. "Just calm down, Thomas. You're getting too worked up!" She casts a glance towards the door, realizing just how far away they are from the rest of the students and teachers. She begins to ease herself into a position where she can make a dash for the door if need be.

"I swear I didn't know the video was going to be sent around. It was just suppose to be a small joke, that's all." She lifts her hands up before her chest in a placating gesture, "It just...it just got way out of hand."

Thomas put a hand on her throat shoving her against the wall he spit on her face, "A small joke, a small joke, fuck you bitch, you know what I think maybe you deserve lesson on what happens to whores."

The rope he'd prepared earlier slid around her throat easily, even as the handcuffs he had clicked perfectly against her wrists. The fetishes cuffs were fur lined but still made of steel. He pulled the back end of the rope, forcing her to stand on her tippe toes, like a ballerina. He laughed a bit, "Listen here skank your remember the Ottoman knot I was telling you about for your history test, your now dealing with practical use for it."

The knot was well known in history. It was tied so that the more weight applied to it the tighter it got. The more she struggled and fought the tighter the knot would get. Thomas knew the girl would be able to support her own body weight on her toes at maximum twenty minutes, so he couldn't' waste time. Slapping her he said, "Listen here skank, I'd be very careful what you say, since one bad word and I'll kick your foot out from under you, you'll be the girl who hung herself in south wing."

He smirked ripping off her shirt, then her bra. Her skirt and panties joined it. When she was naked he saw the shame on her face. Deciding she still hadn't learned her lesson he brought over the teacher's desk. Turning it to it's side he made her put her right ankle up on it, meaning her left toes had to support her body weight. Looking at her however naked and ashamed, it made his cock start to harden. He reached out, fondling her tits, his thumbs rubbing over her nipples.

The pressure against her throat was enough to cut off the yelp of panic and pain. Although she knew exactly the purpose of the Ottoman knot due to his tutuoring, it didn't stop her from desperately struggling to free herself from it. She stopped quickly enough when the rope began to bite into the tender flesh of her neck and her breathing became heavier. The cuffs on her wrist now ached from fighing, and already her tiptoes were starting to get sore from the balancing act.

A heavy blush colored her face as Thomas ripped away her clothing. She choked back a sob, staring down at the floor, desperately wishing she could break free. Her gaze averted up as she heard him dragging the desk over and a loud gasp escaped her as he pulled up her right leg. She stared at him with wide, green eyes, trembling from head to aching toes.

"P-p-please Thomas!" she squeaked, jerking back as his hand took hold of her exposed nipples. "Stop it! Please just let me go! I told you, it was just suppose to be a joke. It wasn't my idea to do half of those things anyway!"

Thomas slapped the girl, "Shut the fuck up bitch, you want to humiliate me, well now it's my turn."

He took a few pictures. Then he spread her ass cheeks and took another picture before spreading her cunt lips and taking another one. Soon his cock was visibly hard in his pants. He unzipped it, and thrust hard into her sex. Burying it in he said, "You like that skank, tell me you love it."

He fucked her hard, and fast. He wanted her ass to bruise because of the wal behind her. Wanting her pelvis to bruise up. He wanted her to feel the fucking for a month.

Back
Top Bottom