Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come at me~ Bored and wanna play! m/m m/f futa/f

Status
Not open for further replies.

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
These are scenes and characters I'd like to play out. However, if there are no takers we can definitely do other stuff. These are just on my mind at the moment.​
►Kinks◄

Oral[Receiving/Giving]
Gagging[Giving]
Rough Sex[Giving]
Scratching[Receiving]
Hair Pulling[Receiving/Giving]
BDSM[Giving]
Non-Con scenes[Giving]
Rape[Giving]
Force[Giving]
Wimpy subs
Spunky Subs
Breathplay[Giving]
Age/Height gaps[Prefer to be taller]
Obsession
Crossdressers
Bloodplay
Immobilization[Giving]
Smut
Story
Blackmail[Doing]

►No's◄

I don't have many really. I'll actually try anything-nothing against site rules though. But yea, I'll try any of your fave kinks if you really want to have a go at em'.

"Your fear is my sustaining life force."

* Looking for some size-play + Age-play. Your character taller than mine.

* Obsession and Jealousy is the theme... Blackmail tying it all into a neat bow.

|M/M or M/F|

"Obsession's the name and Jealousy's my game."

5l5d.jpg

Viktor Ruiize
Height: 5'7
Weight: 135lbs slender build
Hair: Back length/Blonde
Eyes: Ocean Blue

Spoiled rich kid Viktor Ruiize doesn't know the meaning of no. His presence isn't very threatening at first glance, but, if you refuse any cockamamie whim he conjures up you'll get to know his malicious side quicker than you would want to. Character A has just started working for the Ruiize manor as a butler/maid. Viktor is intrigued by your character and orders his parents to buy A off to become his personal 24/hr slave. However, Character A refuses the chance, having a better life back in the city and continues to work at the manor as a mere servant. Viktor is pissed at character A and decides to make his life a living hell at the manor until they'd finally had enough and quit. Just when A thought he'd escaped the devious little bastard that is Viktor he show's up at A's new job at a cafe as the manager and even convinced his parents to pay for his tuition at the school A is attending just to continue fucking A over. Viktor is clearly attracted to A, but his shenanigans make A think otherwise. So, Viktor continues to chase after the other until he discovers A is having an affair with the dean of the university. With such a great opportunity, Vik blackmail's A to become his slave....and as long as A does as their told no one would ever know....

"Your fear is my sustaining life force."

* Craving something incestuous themed.

|Futa/Fem or Male|

"Will you test the waters of Ash's deviance?"

2yod.jpg

Ahsland Corvierre
Height: 6'2
Weight: 145lbs lithe build
Hair: Back length/Honey Brown
Eyes: Pale hazel

Ashland is an outcast in the social atmosphere of today's modern world. Even so, she doesn't mind it because, when the curtains fall and she's all alone within the safety of her apartment she can rid herself of all negative vibes. Deep within her own solidarity she can peacefully release all the tension built up from the outside world through the depraved acts she indulges in with any woman willing to venture behind her closed doors. However, things turn topsy turvy for Ashland when the sudden death of her parents forces upon her the responsibilities of taking care of her adopted sister. Now, Ashland doesn't hate the girl by any means but, the news of having to let the girl move in causes quite the stir as she won't be able to openly enjoy the company of her playmates. Not only that, the time Ashland did grow up with her sister she never revealed to her the defect of her own body which caused their parents to adopt the girl. This in turn creates a great turmoil in Ashland's heart as not only did she have to go back into hiding her true essence, she also has to live up to the reputation she fed to her parents, and the cheery platonic loving facade she'd left behind before she'd moved into the city to peruse her dreams of becoming a musician. That's all easier said than done when she's blatantly cast away the lolita trend for a more androgynous look. The hardest part of it all would really be containing herself. She had always had a kind of crush on the other and well she still hadn't gotten over such.

"Shall we dance?"

|M/M| or |M/F|

"What you don't know you want, I shall give it to you."

pvuh.jpg

Kirien Devreux

|Stage Name|: Audrike

►Age: 24

► Height: 6'6

►Weight: 165lbs toned build

►Hair: short length/[dyed]White

►Eyes: Grey

►Occupation: Famous Musician/Star

Born into a family of politics Kirien branched out onto the music scene. He was disowned by his family for wanting to pursue music and was sent to live with a distant relative and their child where he was allowed to follow his dreams. He became quite the recluse during his youth, obsessing over proving his family wrong about his aspirations. The other child and he became somewhat close as Kirien used them to listen to his music whenever he would come up with a song. They built a solid friendship through Kirien's dreams before he graduated high school and move away into the city having made it into a renowned arts school. The exposure helped him land a record deal before he'd even graduated the university; his first solo debut granting him instant--practically overnight fame. With such success his dreams were realized and he'd even overshadowed his own family's political fame over the course of a couple of years or so. In that time, it didn't take long for such success and fame to go to his head and outwardly change everything about him.

After a concert in the town he'd grown up in he'd decided to take a break from the fame scene and reminisce a bit. Dressed in a disguise he'd wandered around for a bit taking in the changes before calling it a night and heading out to one of the local bars. To his surprise it was morphed into a sleezy strip club. Whilst ordering a drink an "acclaimed" dancer was about to take the stage. The lights dimmed and there they were. Kirien was good at remembering faces, especially those that had made an impact on him. He couldn't believe that they'd taken on such an un-classy job. But, even so.. The new discovery sparked something sinister in him and he'd decided buy them for the night--before he'd revealed to them exactly who he was.

I'm interested mainly in M/M, but will kick around a woman as well.

Pairings:

Brother x sibling
Friend x Friend
Abusive/Manipulative boyfriend x whomever
Private Detective x whomever
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Assassin x Mark

What I am willing to play:

Demon
Human

Where we can play:

Modern Times
Made up times based on time eras

Where we roleplay:

Threads
Pms

Short-term or Long term:

Doesn't matter to me

About me:

20, female
Enjoys playing male characters.
I am literate, I expect you to be.
I can post 2+ paragraphs, I expect you to be able to do at least 2. Since I'm looking to just fulfill my selfish needs I'm not looking to type a novel.
I like detail and substance.
I want you to mean what you write, if you don't I can tell, and will lose interest. And therefore I will drop the rp.
I'm open to discussing your ideas and plots.
I don't like to describe my characters outside of role-playing, it destroys the rp for me.
I like to wing my roleplays and not plot too much. Making up a brief scenario to describe a pairing is fine. I am open to doing that as well if you pick one of my pairings or suggest one to me.
I like to describe my character's appearance or use pictures, either is fine with me. Specify which you like.

What I need from you:

Pm me in response to this.
Give me your kink list, or look through mine and tell me what you don't want done to your character.

my kinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom