Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breast implants, F looking for M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vive

Super-Earth
Hi all, I've been in the mood lately to do some roleplaying with breast implants so please send me a message if you don't mind them
I also do prefer to roleplay around my own age so please don't be scared of us older ones *smile*
I'm very submissive and I do enjoy meeting dominant males.

As for what pairings I'd like to do I'm open for ideas.. though I'd love to try:
nurse x patient
model x photographer
cheerleader x coach
and I've love to try being a friends mom

If this feels interesting then feel free to send me a message here or on AIM, where my name is Vive840
Also please note that I just roleplay over messengers or chat, afraid posting back and forth here or over emails isn't for me
Here is some reading for my likes/dislikes for those curious ones, http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Vive
*hugs*

Still looking so feel free to send Vive840 a message on AIM or YIM if interested!

Online for a few hours today so feel free to send a PM here or on AIM/YIM!

Bump!
Now with a newly made F-list that hopefully should make things easier

Bumping this one as I have some time today and the coming days.
Would love to try a friends mom setting or something a bit smutty over YIM/AIM!

Yes thank you for the notice! I've just recently created a profile at F-list instead so hopefully that should work better

I'd also like to add some cosplay to the thread after watching a program about cosplaying on TV tonight. As for what characters to cosplay as I'm open for ideas as I don't know that many characters but it did seem fun!

AswanFox said:
Hey, just wanted to mention that your Rabbit Hole link doesn't work. Nobody else's seems to either.

Hey there, would love to play with you...are you on YIM?

I am dbiltz_cannon there

Vive said:
Hi all, I've been in the mood lately to do some roleplaying with breast implants so please send me a message if you don't mind them
I also do prefer to roleplay around my own age so please don't be scared of us older ones *smile*

As for what pairings I'd like to do I'm open for ideas.. though I'd love to try:
nurse x patient
model x photographer
cheerleader x coach

If this feels interesting then feel free to send me a message here or on AIM, where my name is Vive840
Also please note that I just roleplay over messengers or chat, afraid posting back and forth here or over emails isn't for me
Here is some reading for my likes/dislikes for those curious ones, http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Vive
*hugs*

Bump!
Would love to do a friends mom or maybe even a teacher/student pairing.
Please have a look at my F-list and remember that I just RP over messengers or chat

Nice post, would be fun playing with you. Do you play on YIM?

Vive said:

nurse x patient
model x photographer
cheerleader x coach

*hugs*

Oh sorry for not looking in this thread before today, I do play on YIM but I prefer AIM.
I should have some time today and the coming few days if anyone is interested!

man_machine said:
Nice post, would be fun playing with you. Do you play on YIM?

Bump!
Should have some time the coming days for something fun, preferable a gym scene *smirk*

I wouldn't mind doing a scene of nurse/patient, or sexy teacher/student, though I must admit I tend to like my sex scenes hot but friendly/consenting. Basically hardcore description, Cinemax niceness, so to speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom