Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breast implants, F looking for M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vive

Super-Earth
Hi all, I've been in the mood lately to do some roleplaying with breast implants so please send me a message if you don't mind them
I also do prefer to roleplay around my own age so please don't be scared of us older ones *smile*
I'm very submissive and I do enjoy meeting dominant males.

As for what pairings I'd like to do I'm open for ideas.. though I'd love to try:
nurse x patient
model x photographer
cheerleader x coach
and I've love to try being a friends mom

If this feels interesting then feel free to send me a message here or on AIM, where my name is Vive840
Also please note that I just roleplay over messengers or chat, afraid posting back and forth here or over emails isn't for me
Here is some reading for my likes/dislikes for those curious ones, http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Vive
*hugs*

Back after a long summer vacation and would definitely love to try this scene out *smile*

Sounds fun, haven't been able to send you a message on AIM but my name is Mark63049 there if you want to send me one. Love to discuss it and play sometime this scene.

Bumping this one, feel free to send me a message on AIM or here if you'd be interested *hugs*

Bump! Should be available most of the day on AIM so feel free to send a message!

Still looking around so feel free to PM here or on AIM today!
Would love to try something this size,
2uqds9f.jpg

As for the actual scene I'd love any of these or others:
-Try out being a cheerleader, being a tryout for the team and get a bit humiliated and bossed around on the way there.
-Do a gymscene in some tight fitting sportsbra and black spandex shorts
-Do a heroine vs villain RP in some tightfitting spandexsuit

Bumping again.. Should be online for about 6-7 hours on and off from now so feel free to send me a PM or even better, a message on AIM!
*hugs*

Got the day off today so hoping for some RP!
Feel free to send me a message here or on AIM

Bumping this one, will be available for a few hours and would love to RP some!

I'd love to try out doing a RP at a gym. Either with me having my first visit there and getting helped by a personal trainer or even better if someone else at the deserted gym offers to help me out and takes advantage of the situation as I'm all new to the place

I would like that my biggest kinks of giving oral, big breasts, ageplay, rough sex and humiliation would be included in the scene!
As for length posts I usually do a bit shorter and more often, around 3-5 sentences per post so afraid I'm not the best match if you are after long paragraphs of posts.

I do prefer to RP over AIM but I do have YIM aswell if AIM isn't an option so feel free to send me a message on AIM or here!

Excuse me, but it seems that Rabbit Hole is down. ): You might want to change to another site?

Vive said:
Hi all, I've been in the mood lately to do some roleplaying with breast implants so please send me a message if you don't mind them
I also do prefer to roleplay around my own age so please don't be scared of us older ones *smile*
I'm very submissive and I do enjoy meeting dominant males.

As for what pairings I'd like to do I'm open for ideas.. though I'd love to try:
nurse x patient
model x photographer
cheerleader x coach
and I've love to try being a friends mom

If this feels interesting then feel free to send me a message here or on AIM, where my name is Vive840
Also please note that I just roleplay over messengers or chat, afraid posting back and forth here or over emails isn't for me
Here is some reading for my likes/dislikes for those curious ones, http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Vive
*hugs*

Wow so many awesome pairings! I'll message you on AIM asap!

Bumping this one, got the rest of the day off so feel free to send me a PM here or to Vive840 on AIM or YIM

Bump!
In the mood for a friends mom or a gym scene so feel free to send a PM here or on AIM/YIM *nods*

Haven't been around for a while but now I am back!
Will be online very much the coming two days so feel free to send me a message here or on AIM/YIM and we could work something out *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom