Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All things maternity! (MxF, FxF, Fx?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thread requesting all things pregnancy! If you like women or teens struggling under a huge, heavy belly, ready to give birth at any moment well then hey, this is the thread for you!

Like it says in the title I'm literally looking for anyone and anything. I could play someone who is pregnant or could play opposite a character who is quite huge if you'd like to experience it, or hell, we could both play someone about to give birth! The possibilities are quite endless.

I'm quite open to fandoms....I definitely enjoy playing superheroes who are knocked up and struggling with the changes in their bodies (Teen Titans, Batgirl, Harley Quinn, etc. etc.) and I could be coerced into playing a celebrity if I enjoy her!

Doctor x Patient? Goth x Goth? Student x Faculty member? Some of the other old chestnuts? I'm up for anything!

Send me an idea. Please, let me be absolutely clear about this though, SOMEONE needs to be pregnant at the start of the scene. Impreg is rather boring to me.

Uhh would you want it too? Haha.

Just a quick update that I should have mentioned before. No incest please! Thanks!

If I was a student, would I still be able to plow you when you were pregnant?

I'll bump this! I'm really looking for some canon play right now with some very pregnant superheroes if anyone has a suggestion or two!

What precisely would you and the person you rp with do? Tend to the swollen breasts and belly, make dinners, keep her comfortable...?

Dust off an old chestnut...bump. Looking for a preggo transformation scene, particularly with a super hero.

How about over phone? My computer is the shitty kind that dosent work unless it wants to.
If not, i can over yahoo messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom