Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Faith of love - craving CSI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm starting up one of these in hopes of getting some rps on this site. I only play as a Uke and a submissive Seke. The ones that I really want to do will have this next to it.

REALLY CRAVING ANY CSI AND LAW AND ORDER:SVU

Writer x Editor
Writer x Fan
Band Member x Band Member
Actor x Actor
Actor x Extra/Fan
Vampire x Human
Blind x Normal
Drug Addict x Therapist
Sex Addict x Virgin
Cross Dresser x Ladies Man
Yakuza x Police
Prince x Prince
Master x Slave
Neko x Inu
Neko x Usagi
Tori x Neko
Neko x Human
Inumimi x Human
Usagi x Human
Tori x Human
Artist x Critic
Merperson/Merperson
Royal/Gypsy
Model/Photographer
Human/Merperson
Kidnapper / Kidnapped
Demon / Human
Bounty Hunter / Bounty
Knight / Servant
Vampire / Vampire Hunter
Werewolf / Vampire
Pirate / Pirate
Pirate / Captive
Doll/Master
Nazi/Gypsy
Knight/Prince
King/Peasant
Naga/Naga
Soldier/Nurse
Peeping Tom/Person being peeped on

Here are the pairings that I wanna play with. I can come up with a plot or we can think one up together after I find out the pairing that you want to do.

This is the order the pairings go in.
Dom/Sub
Seme/Uke
You/Me

I will do others besides these, just ask. I will also be adding more to the list when stuff comes to me as well as plots.

Musicals

Rent
Roger/OC

Cats
Rum Tum Tugger/OC

Bands

My Chem
Gerard/Frank

AFI
Davey/Jade

Green Day
Mike/Billie
Tre/Billie

HIM
Ville/Linde
Burton/Linde

69 Eyes
Jyrki/Jussi

A7X
Synyster/Zacky
Shadows/Zacky
Anyone/OC

Dir En Grey
Kyo/Toshiya
Die/Shinya
Kaoru/Shinya
Kaoru/Toshiya

Tokio Hotel
Anyone/Bill

Books

Vampire Chronicles
Lestat/Louis
Armand/Louis

Harry Potter
Severus/Remus
Sirius/Remus
Fenrir/Remus
Draco/Harry
Scorpious/Albus

Anime

Death Note
Light/L
Matt/Mello
BB/L
L/OC

Fullmetal Alchemist
Envy/Ed

Naruto
Kakashi/Iruka
Sasuke/Naruto
Sai/Naruto
Shino/Kiba
Orochimaru/Kimimaru
Itachi/Deidara
Sasori/Deidara
Sasuke/Suigetsu
Itachi/Kyuubi

Sailor Moon
Mamoru/Fisheye
Tigereye/Fisheye

YuYu Hakusho
Karasu/Kurama
Hiei/Kurama

Inuyasha
Naraku/Sesshoumaru
Sesshoumaru/OC

Pokemon
Gray/Ash

Xiaolin Showdown
Chase Young/Jack Spicer

Gravitation
Ryuichi/Shuichi
K/Sakano
Hiro/Suguru
Ryuichi/OC

Loveless
Soubi/Ritsuka

Ai no Kusabi
Iason/Riki
Raoul Am/Katze

Haru wo Daite Ita
Katou/Iwaki

Beyblade
Kai/Ray
Tyson/Max

Yu-Gi-Oh
Yami/Yugi
Bakura/Ryou
Malik/Ryou
Noah/Mokuba
Dark Magician/Celtic Guardian

Card Captors
Tori/Julian
Clow/Yue

Gundam Wing
Trowa/Quatre
Zechs/Quatre

Ouran High School Host Club
Hikaru/OC
Kaoru/OC
Hikaru/Kaoru

Trigun
Vash/OMC

Axis Powers Hetalia
Prussia/Canada
Russia/China
France/Canada

Games

Kingdom Hearts
Riku/Sora
Axel/Demyx
Axel/Roxas

Final Fantasy IX
Kuja/Zidane

Final Fantasy VII
Sephiroth/Vincent
Cloud/Kadaj
Yazoo/Kadaj
Tseng/Reno
Cid/Vincent

Dragon Age
Zevran/OC
Fenris/Hawke

TV Shows

Glee
Blaine/Kurt

NCIS
Gibbs/McGee

House
House/Chase

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Spike/Xander
Oz/Xander

CSI
Gill/Greg
Nick/Greg
Gill/OC
Greg/OC
Nick/OC

CSI: Miami
Horatio/OC

CSI: New York
Mac/Danny
Danny/OC
Mac/OC

Law and Order: SVU
John Munch/OC

Wrestling

Movies

Lost Boys
Any of the Lost Boys/OC

Blade Trinity
Drake/King

Batman
Batman or Bruce/Scarecrow or Crane
Batman or Bruce/Joker

Labyrith
Jareth/Teenage Toby
Jareth/OC

Sherlock Holmes
John Watson/Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes/OC

Alice In Wonderland
Mad Hatter/Boy Alice
Stayne/Mad Hatter

Stand By Me
Ace/OC

Thor/The Advengers
Loki/OC
Loki/Sigyn

Cartoons

Aladdin
Mozenrath/Aladdin

South Park
Vampir/Red goth
Kenny/Butters
Damien/Pip
Stan/Kyle

Many things

X-Men
Wolverin (Logan)/Gambit (Remy)
Wolverin (Logan)/Nightcrawler (Kurt)
Magneto (Erik)/Charles Xavier -X-Men First Class looks for this pairing
Azazel/Riptide
Anyone/OC Feral

Animalx Owner
Plot: Owner is walking home from a long day of work and finds a little kitten/bird lying, hurt, on his steps... Being an anime lover Owner takes the little hurt Animal in. When Owner wakes up the next morning how does he react when he finds that the Animal he saved turned into a handsome young man... Animal is grateful to Owner and wants to service him as a thank you... How can Owner react?

Bought but not wanted.
MC is just off the line of new creations, set in the present time, called CAT's. Who are specifically made for the purpose of sex. They are living, breathing creatures, with minds of their own, but set specifically to belong to the very first person they lay eyes on, this excludes other CAT's. Once they see that person, they only desire to please, and ultimately have sex with them. When they have lost their use, no longer being used for sex really, they will eventually expire and that will be the end of that. YC can be someone who just bought, or won MC somehow, and whether he likes it or not he's stuck with him, having been the first person he sees. Once a CAT sees someone, they are pretty much useless to anyone else, thus might as well as be trash if sent away from the first person they see.

A Wedding Fit For A Queen
With this, I wanted to do something like gender-bending. So, MC would be a sort of a boy, the sort of being the fact that he's a hermaphrodite, able to bear children, but still male who looks feminine. MC has been arranged to wed YC a prince from a neighboring/warring nation, and this is a terms of peace for them. The problem is, with MC's family, who expected to have a female, have MC who's not exactly female. Not wishing to risk a war, they go on with things as planned. Raising MC like how they would raise any female who would be a princess. They don't expect any problems until MC actually has to marry YC and they get to the part where they have to sleep together, and eventually provide an heir. So, this will definitely be a M-Preg. I imagine MC will try to avoid actually going that far at all costs, or just about.

The Can-Can Boy?

Set in old western times. There is one saloon taht every finds as the favorite in a small town. Drinking till your hearts content, good good, and...entertainment. The can-can girls come out every night to show their stuff. At the end of the night, a few lucky cowboys get to take these lovely ladies for the night. All of them are taken but one. The one can-can girl....that's not really a girl. Tis a boy. No one ever takes him in for the night. Except one cowboy whom is new to town. He buys the can-can boy for the night, and doesn't really his true gender till his dress is off. Though instead of getting kicked out like a few other times, the cowboy continues to kiss him and takes things a step forward. For weeks their interludes continue. Until the cowboy has to leave. The two of them had fallen for eachother, and the cowboy begs him to come with him. Wil the can-can boy give up his previous life for love?

What I Need: I need a seme cowboy. On the quiet side of things and doesn't like to pick fights.

RE: Faith of love

Plots

Werewolf/human - The idea for the rp is, a man moves in next door and falls in love with the girl who lives in the house next to her, what they don't know is that the new guy is a werewolf. The guy marks both houses as his terretory and even attacks her best friend, telling him to stay away from his female.

Vampire/Vampire hunter - I was hoping for something like Buffy with this, except with a boy.

More Plots

The new cat molests me!
MC, Zane, is the pet cat of an old lady, but then when she gets a new cat, Zane starts to act up a bit since YC is being a bit OVERLY friendly with her, something that their owner doesn't really believe.

A fairy is given as a gift to a prince or bussines man to keep him happy, but what happens when the little girl fairy turns out to be a little boy fairy? This can be changed into the fairy really being a girl though.

A young man get's either tricked into or loses a bet and has to dress as a girl for a couple of days, the only this wrong is that he runs into a local big time mob boss and starts to fall in love...though he's scared and doesn't want to let the other know that he's really a guy since he's sure that he'll be killed if the other finds out that he's been lying to him.

Not a real plot but I want something with Tarzan.

More Newer plots!!

Werewolf/Human - A young human is out for a walk, picking herbs and the likes, late at night when she is suddenly attacked by some wolves, when she next wakes up she is in the home of some strange man who keeps claiming that she is his mate and going to have his pups.

Scientist /Science Experiment - A scientist doing experiments does tests on his lover, who is also his lab assistant.

Name: Lacey Fawn AKA Zhi Jin
Race: Princess
Nationality:Chinese
Fighting Styles:Fan Dancing
Powers:Healing and being able to hypnotes people with her flute playing.
Weaknesses:.Her love for her people, not being able to play music.
Personality: Lacey is a sweet young woman who always puts others before herself, she loves to do anything to help, but that doesn't mean that she is a push over, she will fight something if she thinks that it's wrong.
Bio: Zhi was born a princess and forced to marry when she was still young, but her husband was never a problem since she was able to trick him with her flute playing into thinking that she did lay with him at night. She learned to fan dance as a way to protect herself when she wants to go out on her own.

Great! It doesn't have to be yaoi if you would like to do het, I just haven't gotten around to fixing this up from a different site that I was on

They don't have to be to long, I'm not good at doing super long posts but I do try my best to do as much as I can, if you look at my other rps, that's how much I normally post.

Alright. Could you begin the first post, animal of your choice? I need to do something for the next half hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom