Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haskovic chuckled, tilting his head, licking the top of her breasts. "You went into an empty classroom and started playing with my toys. I don't mind sharing, but you have to learn to ask." He grinned, moving just enough of Charolette's bra down to suck on her nipples, grinning widely as he pulled something out of his pocket. A thin square of seemingly harmless metal material. It soon found it's way to replace his hand, and the second it left his hands, it started vibrating like mad. He pulled out two more, placing them on both breasts with the same result. With that task done, he laughed a little and pulled free of her, grabbing the strange looking toy from beside her, taking a coil of rope. "To make sure you don't try to pleasure yourself." He quickly tied her hands behind her back and her ankles together. "I'm going to tweak this real quick. Feel free to moan, wriggle, writhe, beg for mercy. I bet..... my desk will be a tad damp. That'll be a good sign. Now, if you need me, I'll be sitting at the desk in the back of the room." He took his seat, flashing her a smile before taking some parts out of his coat pocket and a screwdriver kit.

Charlotte let out another moan, trying to keep whatever noises in, just incase someone happened to pass by. Unable to look at him until he stopped and rustled in his pocket, pulling out yet another strange object. Only when it came in contact with her skin did she realize what it did. Her head tilted back, about to make another noise but she shut her mouth. Biting her tongue as the vibrations teased her sensitive breasts.
Next came the rope, which she was helpless against. Whimpering as he walked away she looked down at her quivering body and bit her lip.
“Nngh but-…I can‘t-…” She squirmed some more as it vibrated, her cunt ached oh so badly. “Ahh please! This is torture..” She whined, in the back of her mind she hoped the bell would ring. Then again she could picture him using her as a class example and oh god.
The idea of it only seemed to turn her on even more, making her breathing ragged.

Mickey smiled and with one quick smooth movement she had undid his pants and pulled out his cock. She then pulled off her skirt and pantie's. She then leaned down and started to suck on Joshua's cock. She would twirl her tongue around his hole at the tip of his penis licking it and then going back to suck on it hard.

"Ah~"

Joshua closed his eyes, locking his jaw together as he felt his member sucked and licked for the first time. He made fists with his hands, feeling such a wave of pleasure he'd never felt before. He clinched his loins fiercely, the young virgin wanting the amazing experience to last as long as he could hold out.

Mickey kept right on sucking and licking and even was taking her hand and rubbing it up and down his shaft. She stopped for a second saying "realise for me handsome i want to taste you". She went back to sucking but this time more aggressive to make him cum all in her mouth.

"Al-Alri-Nigh!"

He was unable to find words as he squirmed around, feeling his tightened loins relax and begin to finally give way his orgasm. Already a good amount of precum had been spilled in Mickey's mouth, and the main course was quickly on its way, his hands suddenly grabbing her head and holding it in place as the now former virgin began to shudder, his hips rocking as he gave a final stubborn grunt as he finally orgasmed, 4 thick jets of his orgasm were released, he shook a little with every release.

"Oh G-God..." He mumbled.

The teacher simply grinned, taking the back panel off of the toy and grabbing a part from the desk. "It's supposed to be torture. You snuck into my class without talking to me. Normally, with a sexy redhead like yourself, I would've jumped right into the better things, such as fulfilling your lust. But, you have to be taught." Haskovic looked up, popping in the last piece to his toy. "But lucky you, I'm done with this toy. Have you learned your lesson Ms. Charolette? I'm a very forgiving man."

Mickey sucked it all down into her mouth and swallowed it all. She then sat back up looking down at the boy and said "My My I think someone is still hard". She ran her hand down his chest and played with his cock a bit to see just how much longer the boy could go. she then got on top of the boy and sat down pushing his cock all the way inside of her saying "My you feel good inside of me its turning the heat up real fast in there shall I begin now"?

Soon after class Amy left and talked with her teacher for a bit and left with a notebook she knew she would have to hide. It was filled with her fantasies and these could be used against her.

wildkat said:
Mickey sucked it all down into her mouth and swallowed it all. She then sat back up looking down at the boy and said "My My I think someone is still hard". She ran her hand down his chest and played with his cock a bit to see just how much longer the boy could go. she then got on top of the boy and sat down pushing his cock all the way inside of her saying "My you feel good inside of me its turning the heat up real fast in there shall I begin now"?

Joshua groaned as he felt her lower herself onto him. He grabbed her hips as squirmed lightly, biting his lip as he breathed deeply. He couldn't image how amazing it felt. It had even blew the oral sex out of the water as he felt her walls clinch around him tightly. He looked up to her with a shy smile and nodded. "Just...be gentle...I you to en-enjoy this too..."

((Well, I have no idea how to do this, but....))

"I told you we'd be running late if we took that shortcut!" Alexandra remarked, swatting Elias behind the head as they wandered over to the sign in desk, the pair filling in their names.

"You still wanted to...I for one don't mind, I enjoyed the route" Elias replied, Stretching his legs. "And then for what it's worth, you enjoyed flirting with the jogger" Alexandra smiled, Elias dropping his pen. "So...we have some time...shall we find the lesson?"

"you go on ahead, I'm going to do some scouting"

"Day one and your already looking"

"can you blame me?"

((Ok, small note, may be RPing as two, but not using them both for the same situation unless it's a massive group sex moment))

(okay for starters giving up on Kevin sense he kinda dropped out it seems posting as sandy)
Sandy finished unpacking and went and took a shower. She took off her nurse sex custome she was prancing around in and put on a pair of jeans with holes in the knees and a black ti shirt with a red rose that said I love roses. She threw on some sneakers and even thou she wore her everyday out it still made her body look really hot. she took off for art class sense she missed the other two classes already.

Mickey smiled and said "Is this your first time it sounds like it is if you want be to be gentle no biggie i can do that". she started off slowly rocking her hips back and forth and letting out soft moans. she grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts saying "squeeze them play with them suck them there yours for the taking".

The blue haired girl sat up in bed, and yawned for a long time. She looked at the clock, "Oh shi-" she hopped out of bed, realizing that she was supposed to be in third period. "Got to get to art!" she shouted as she arted in and out of the shower. Still kdripping wet, she threw oen her closet. Kumi decided to wear an orange mini skirt and lime green tank top that was very low cut. She added flip flops and a red panda headband for good measure. She walked slowly into Art Class, only to see a beautiful blonde girl there. "Hi, my name is Kumi." she said loudly. She smiled, and past Sandy.

Alexandra and Elias made it to third period, the pair sighing as they waited outside. "For the love of god, we made it" Alexandra commented, Elias looking inside.

"Looks empty...maybe it's a break" Elias spoke. Alexandra raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, come on. where the fuck is everyone?"

"Waiting in between lessons?"

Kumi jogged up to the two people standing outside of a classroom. She smiled at the boy, who was rather attractive. "Are you two lost?" She asked, her chest almost spilling out of her shirt as she slapped a hand against her breast to calm herself from running to class. She watched them stand there, all three of them heavily breathing. Kumi took off her headband, and bent over to put it in her backpack she had laid on the floor. "So, you two have the same third period as me? Great!" she started to say while looking up, she she swiftly pulled up her backpack and stood up straight. She couldn't help but check out the better of both of them, and wink at Elias. She turned the door knob and looked inside. She wasn't surprised to see Mickey riding Jousha's dick. She closed the door quietly, "Should probably leave them alone!" she laughed, rubbing the back of her head.

Alexandra sighed, shaking her head. "Well, guess we're not going to be late" She spoke, sighing. "Blight it, I'm going to the library for a bit, get doing some research for next lesson...catch you in a bit Elias" She spoke, walking away. Elias Scratchted the back of his head, turning to the woman with him.

"Well...as she said, I'm Elias...nice to meet you miss..." He spoke, looking her up and down, admiring the view that she provided. She was definitly a looker.

“But…” The red head tried protesting, she hadn’t snuck in. The door wasn’t locked and she was only there to wait for him.
Her protests were cut short as she found it harder to form correct words with the amount of pleasure electrocuting her.
Charlotte looked over at the teacher with a lustful gaze. Her hips were rolling up and down. Trying to get some sort of pleasure as her breasts and nipples ached and burned with the small vibrating toys still placed on them.
She was so close, she could feel the pleasure mounting up. Burning her insides.
“Yess.” She whimpered nodding. “Please Mr. Haskovic…?” She begged her toes curling, she couldn’t sit still and she felt completely helpless to this man.

Trenton sighed, shaking his head, having just left the bathroom where two males were getting it on. Well, this was a school for sexual education, but damn. Did they have to do it where people went pee? Sometimes he couldn't understand the eagerness. There was plenty of time for everything, why rush something that's meant to be a sensual experience? And why waste it on another man with a hard on? The upper classman sighed, shifting his backpack with his sketchbooks and such as he made his way to third period. Art with Ms. Mickey. He liked the art part, but he didn't know if he'd like the teacher. Then, he noticed that the closer he got, the more apparent moaning became. The two students only proved what he thought. Ms. Mickey was wasteing no time in getting to know her students better. "Great, another one," he mumbled, running a finger through his hair as he turned on his toes and headed to the one place he could find solace from the lust the permeated the air. The library, with all it's stories. It was against school policy to bump in the library because no one could live in a constant sexual atmosphere and not lose their minds.

wildkat said:
Mickey smiled and said "Is this your first time it sounds like it is if you want be to be gentle no biggie i can do that". she started off slowly rocking her hips back and forth and letting out soft moans. she grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts saying "squeeze them play with them suck them there yours for the taking".

"I-It is my f-first time~" Joshua said, shuddering in between, loud, lustful moans. He couldn't imagine what was happening to him, his first day and he had lost his virginity to a teacher he'd known for only a few minutes. He panted as she rocked her hips against his, his member feeling waves of pleasure his mind couldn't bare.

He looked up as his hands were placed on her breasts, he bit his lip and nodded shyly, he brought his lips up to one of her nipples and took it in her mouth, shyly running his tongue over her button and closing his eyes as he moaned though the lick, breathing down on the nipple.

Alexandra sighed as she got into the library, grabbing a book from the shelf and looking at it. "Learning to remain calm in new situations...I'll bite" she spoke, throwing her bag down on a table and grabbing a chair next to it, trying her best to ignore the kissing going on around the room, with several students of all pairings mixing it up. She sighed as she opened the book, cracking her neck as she put her feet up.

thebladeofchaos said:
Alexandra sighed as she got into the library, grabbing a book from the shelf and looking at it. "Learning to remain calm in new situations...I'll bite" she spoke, throwing her bag down on a table and grabbing a chair next to it, trying her best to ignore the kissing going on around the room, with several students of all pairings mixing it up. She sighed as she opened the book, cracking her neck as she put her feet up.
Alex entered the library, looking around only to find a bunch of people making out with each other. He grabbed a Psychics book off the shelf and sat parallel from a silver-haired woman. "Hi there. Am I the only one bothered by the rest of the students in the school making out?" he seemed ignored and immediately apologized "Sorry if I bothered you, the names Alex, Alexander".

Sandy turned and looked to Kumi and said "Hey are you in art class too my name is Sandy nice to meet you". She hoped the teachers of her other two classes would not punish her for getting to know her room mate but she was willing to do anything to make up for skipping out on her classes if she had to. She was serious about her grades here at the school for she wanted to make it in the world and hold a career .

Mickey countied raiding the boy with a big smile on her face. She had gotten her first student to sleep with her here at the school and now all she needed to do was show her students who was boss and soon she would have any of them here in the school begging for more. "Well Joshua you feel nice inside of me and oh your doing a good job teasing my breasts". she said letting him know he was doing a bad job on his first time having sex. She was loving this and she felt herself come close to having an orgasm "Joshua going to cum soon oh I'm going to cum soon".

Trenton entered the library, setting his bookbag down the second he heard couples making out. So much for solace. "Hmph.... need to find a good book." He stood, making his way to the back of the library, passing a couple who wasn't kissing just as the boy introduced himself. Alex. How interesting. He shook his head and moved on, heading straight for the fiction section. "Hm.... where's Firestar?" He searched the shelves until he found the thick, red book with a multitude of dog-eared pages in it. When he found his page, he grinned, setlling down into his chair again and escapeing into the world of modern day and dragons born of clay.

Alexandra looked to the young man sitting next to her, barely moving otherwise as she flicked a page. "Alexandra...and don't worry...kinda needed a distraction anyway. Was getting bored doing blight all to begin with" She admitted, sighing. "You know, considering this is a school for Sexual Education, I see more....Practical as opposed to Theory...and then the school elements seem...almost off" She spoke, lowering her book. "And then, look at the rules. mostly being flouted" She motioned with the book to a pair of women, one wearing a strapon as she fucked her partner, somehow also scanning her boobs as they were pressed against the glass. She sighed, wondering what Mischief like that was like.

"Take it your new here as well" She raised her book again

wildkat said:
Mickey countied raiding the boy with a big smile on her face. She had gotten her first student to sleep with her here at the school and now all she needed to do was show her students who was boss and soon she would have any of them here in the school begging for more. "Well Joshua you feel nice inside of me and oh your doing a good job teasing my breasts". she said letting him know he was doing a bad job on his first time having sex. She was loving this and she felt herself come close to having an orgasm "Joshua going to cum soon oh I'm going to cum soon".

Keep at her! Show her your stamina!

His mind went blank as instinct began to take over, he began to suck harder on her breasts, lapping and rolling his tongue on and against them. He looked up to her with a smile. "Then cum." He said, feeling himself getting close as well.

(Crap post, sorry.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom