Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brightly haired counselor jumped a little as Mr. Haskovic entered behind her. Charlotte turned quickly, the beads fumbling through her fingers before she snatched them before falling. Placing them hurriedly back onto the ex soldier’s desk and pushing some strands of her hair behind her ear.
“Ah, I see…” The blush on her cheeks slowly faded away before she remembered what she came here for. Shifting her clip board she tapped her pen on the wood as she found her words, breathing in and smelling that most wonderful fragrance. Usually she didn’t much like smoking but this was different.
Just simply the smell left her in a small trance.
“I‘m sorry to burden you, but I did hope to see you giving a lesson and also see how the new students here at this amazing academy were adapting.”

Joshua sighed and stood up, carrying his notebook with him as he exited the classroom, a simple. "Need to piss." Was his excuse to the teacher. This was a lie however as he wanted to explore the school, see how the massive academy worked, maybe spy on a few private lessons, classes, and just appreciate where he was. He yawned deeply and walked down the hallway, pencil and notebook in hand. He buttoned up his ACU jacket, sliding his pencils into a pouch and letting his hand, carrying the notebook, dangle at his side. He hummed a tune and nodded his head slowly, listening to a song in his head.

Mickey seen Joshua leave the room and some nasty thoughts burst into her head. she did not leave right away but waited a few minutes in case he really did have to pee. She soon got up and said "its time for me to leave soon my class will start and i must make sure all the things i needed are ready for the class". She lied but she did not care she just did not want to say what she was thinking after all she was not sure she would even get to do what she was thinking. She knew this was a school of sex but she wanted to keep her sexual interactions to herself.

Chiyo wandered the halls a little more before giving up, she's just skip her first class. She slowly slipped down into her own corner, between a pillar and a wall. She reached into one of her many pockets and pulled out an MP3 player and began to play some music in her wait. What was this school about anyway? Strange class names, teachers who ignored you, upperclassman looking you over like sex starved dogs. She wondered if this biology major was in science or something else...

Joshua yawned and looked around, the school was empty, save for the occasional student and teacher that moved from class to class. He stood in the middle of the hallway, then walking to one of the walls, looking for a door that lead into a basement, or closet. He would also jiggle the handles, seeing if they were open or not. He found locked door after locked door. "Jesus fuck." He mumbled, annoyed with the immense amount of locked doors. "A school like this has things to keep to itself no doubt." He mumbled, sighing a little. "I need a place to hang out...by myself...but I can't seem to find a damn room to do that in..." He said a little louder, his voice echoing though the halls.

"Be careful mother fucker," He whispered to himself "Who knows what detention is here..."

"Well," he said, sliding seductively closer to the counsellor. "They are adapting quite well. There's the blushing, the shock, but they're fine." He tilted his head, suddenly realizing how close to the girl he was. "And what about you love? How are YOU adapting to this school?" The teacher leans forward slowly towards the redhead. Finally his lips pressed gently against her's, and with deft hands, worked that would keep your recordings better. "Care to see how these work my sexy little redhead?" He grinned, kissing her harder than before.

Trenton burst through the door, his backpack looking out of place against his baggy clothes. His black hair, which was done up into a ponytail bounced behind him as he flashed like lightning, almost tripping over Chiyo. "Ah, hello my little friend. You look a bitlost, care to take somehelp?

Mickey walked around the school and also tried doors that was locked. she wondered if she could later end up with a key to those doors. She kept on walking feeling that she might run into a new student or Joshua and that excited her. She soon heard Joshua's voice and a wicked smirked appeared on her face and so she picked up her pace. She soon found the boy wondering around and asked him "want to come sit in my class room while i get it ready you can do what ever you want even if it means pretending I'm not there". She hoped he would pick her up on her offer she would not force him now but later she might just show the boy just how much of a woman she really is.

(okaying to post Kevin cause if he is not rping in here no more going to bring in my other girl up to the rest of the poeple".)

Issei, leaned in and smiled. His hands wrapped around her waist gently pressing his cues against hers, his face not even an inch away from hers as he whispered seductively. "You're so wet, so fast. Oh dear."Issei teased with a smile. Leaning in, he pressed his lips against he cheek, leaving a kiss their as he pulled back. His hands sliding up her boy until they wrapped around her breasts. Suddenly squeezing with a fair amount of force.
Sliding backwards he shifted his hips so his cock was now pointing against her pussy and he smiled. Looking into her eyes as he gave her a sly wink. "Mind guiding it in for me?"Issei asked with a blush, already beginning to pant do to sheer excitement.
(Sorry! Been studying for finals :/)

Joshua's head turned, snapping to see the teacher behind him. He suddenly blushed and adjusted his view to the right and spoke with a studier. "Um...yeah, sure..." He said, looking at her a little, sighing lightly, unsure of the teachers intentions with him.

San-Silvacian said:
Joshua's head turned, snapping to see the teacher behind him. He suddenly blushed and adjusted his view to the right and spoke with a studier. "Um...yeah, sure..." He said, looking at her a little, sighing lightly, unsure of the teachers intentions with him.

Mickey smiled and said "Alright follow me then dear boy and tell me so far how do you like the school and are you new here as well"? She was trying to get him to feel more comfortable with her.

wildkat said:
San-Silvacian said:

Mickey smiled and said "Alright follow me then dear boy and tell me so far how do you like the school and are you new here as well"? She was trying to get him to feel more comfortable with her.

"Its...alright ma'am and yes, I'm new." He mumbled, walking behind her to the classroom. His eyes lowered to her rear as he watched is sway from side to side. He gulped and bit his lip a little, his pants starting to become very tight.

Oh yeah buddy!

He sighed, his mind going off on a tangent again. He simply followed the ass and the teacher to her classroom, hoping she wouldn't notice the erection forming in his pants.

Mickey looked back at him saying "well I'm new too maybe we can form some sort of friendship after all I give art class and in a school like this would differently be something fun to take". She then turned her head back and walked over to the door of her class room and opened it for him saying "After you". She did not give any sign of noticing his erection but she did notice when she looked back but decided not to act on it least he run away from her.

Joshua nodded. "Yes ma'am." He sighed in relief as he walked back her, thinking she hadn't noticed the erection. He took a seat, looking around the classroom silently. "Nice room." He mumbled to himself. He squirmed a little though, his arousal was to much for him and he needed some form of release.

Mickey sat down at her desk and pulled out a book that had a book mark in it and pretended to read it. It was an art book and she was trying to make up her mind on what the class should draw about . She looked back up at Joshua and said while closing the book "Is it me or is it hot in this room all of a sudden ". she got up and walked around the desk and leaned against it pulling on her shirt. she was then started to rub on her neck then slowly move her hand inside of her shirt around the neck line. She then heaved a sigh for this man was so hot that she wanted him to take her right here and right now.

Joshua suddenly stiffened up, as did his back in his chair. He gulped again, blushing and looking away from the teacher, whose name he didn't even know. The young virgin was to shy to do anything outright and it would take a 'helping hand' to free is inside lust, which was becoming far to much to control. His mind roared, telling him to get it over with, but his will power was still just enough. He looked up to her, "I...I...uh..." His voice broke up.

Mickey took the cue from the boy seeing as he seem unsure on what to do with himself so she took the lead by saying "Oh my gosh how rude of me I never told you my name its Mickey". She walked over to the boy and said "Do not need to be nervous around me just go with the flow open up if you want to me its okay i wont bite I promise ". She was right beside his ear and ran her fingers throu his hair as she spoke into his ear in a whisper.

Joshua took a last, stubborn sigh as he began to reach limit. He felt her warm breath hit his ear, he felt her hand move though his hair, enticing him further. He took a few more breaths, closing his eyes slowly and finally breaking down the very last barrier that held his lust back.

Just. Let. Go.

And he did as one last breath left him.

He turned to her and pressed his lips against hers, for the brief second they were locked, his mind went numb, he lost all feeling as his body let go. He pulled back himself, swaying to his side, unbalancing himself in the chair landing on his back on the floor. He laid there, breathing, panting, wanting as he thought about what he'd just done.

Mickey smiled as he turned around and planted a kiss on her lips. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck. When he fell to the floor she turned to look at him there for a sec then she got down on her hands and knees. She put her hands by his face and leaned down to kiss him again on the floor then said "Shall we call this a private lessen or do you just want to unleash the bad boy here before all hell breaks looks" she patted the bulge in his pants. she then smirked "After all we all know the real thing is way better then jerking off and I know your dying to feel my warm pussy on your cock". She then took his shirt off and said "Oh yes a very handsome man indeed". She then took her shirt off and bra then said "Explore them go ahead you know you want to".

Joshua flinched as his erection was patted. He was dumbstruck, he breathed lightly as she spoke to him, giving him permission to explore her body. He nodded slowly, his cold hands shook as they cupped a breast, he looked in wonder as he began to play with them, squeezing, rubbing, and pushing together. He looked up to her, wanting more than just this. "U-unleash..." He mumbled, biting on his lip as his hands continued to play with her breasts.

t was true, Sophia was too wet to contain herself. She was slightly embaressed but was past acting so. She wanted him and wanted him now. No longer caring if they were late, actually hoping she would get a punishment, only if it was from this gorgeous man infront of her though.
Sliding her nimble fingers along his shaft she rubbed the thick head of his cock at her slick entrance. Scooting herself closer on her hands she realised as his warm head started sliding in and stretching that it would certainly be an extremely tight fit. She bit her lip again (a habit of hers) giving out a soft mewl as the head went in.

---

Charlotte was glad the students were alright, the mixed emotions seemed to be expected. She wondered if they would be subjected to any form of bullying, she read the rules. Rape was one of them, students here had the right to say no to any sexual activity, and the regular school rules but she also noticed there was no dress code.
She didn't have much of a time to answer because soon Mr. Haskovic was so close her lips parted to say something and soon found his covering hers. Involentary she kissed him back, feeling a sudden adrenaline rush. Was she that easy to read? No, of course not! She came here to check up, not to-
Oh dear lord had he known how to kiss though.
"I'd love to, big boy."
What? You couldn't blame a woman for being curious, besides this could be a learning experience. Thats what she came here for anyways, right?
She was less suprised as the next heated lip-lock came but never-the-less let out a soft moan. Placing her hands on his broad chest she had to lean back against his huge desk to steady herself.

Nazir grinned, kissing her again, although this time it was a quick, harmless thing. "Well then, let's get started hmm?" He grinned, lifting her so she sat on the desk, and promptly grabbed something from the drawer. It had three prongs, like a trident. The two end ones were curved though, and adjustable. "I'm sure you'll like this one." The teacher chuckled, placing it on the desk next to her leg while his hands rubbed her thighs. His lips tenderly kissed her neck while his hands worked their magic. His cigarrete had fallen to the floor and had been crushed by his heel, but crushing it only made the scent more potent.

His movements were slow, cautious. His hands wandered from her thighs up to her chest, his hands kneading her breasts. Then, he went behind all the fabric, groping with gentle, warm hands.

The red head used her hands behind her to prop herself up on his hard wood desk, watching him attentively, especially when he grabbed an unfamiliar object from one of the many drawers of the desk. She blinked looking down at the object, swallowing hard once she realized where that would probably be placed before feeling his strong big hands on her thighs. His soft lips on her neck sent shivers up and down her spine. And whatever smell was wafting in the air before was now ten-times stronger. Causing heat to well up in the pit of her stomach and her mind to go fuzzy with Lust.
“God, what was in that… Cigarette?” She breathed as his hands traveled to her ample breasts, squeezing and massaging them like none of her old colleges could. Everything was so much more sensitive than before too. She didn’t understand it, was it just him or whatever scent that was?
She was already soaking her thong, her tights getting much uncomfortable.

The teacher chuckled, pulling back and unbuttoning the top few buttons on the counsellors shirt. "That cigarrette was my own design. I also study scents." He grinned, his hands moving to her sides, grabbing the hem of her shirt and slowly lifting it over her head, freeing her breasts. Atleast, freeing them from the shirt. He still had the bra to remove, but he'dsave that for later. Still using slow, teasing, seductive motions, he peeled off her tights, leaving her on his desk in nothing but undies. With a smirk, he noticed her panties were soaked, so, as an effort to drive her crazy, he started to rub, stroke, and tease. The toy next to her hadn't moved. "Let's see how much you can take before you lose it."

Issei released a soft grin, his eyes lifting to meet hers. His hands placed gently over the soft skin of her hands as he listened to her soft voice as she felt his erection touch her womanhood. "Oh, so cute."Issei said with a smile, his lip curled up a bit as he hit his lip, grunting slightly as he began to slide his erection in. The head of his cock finally breaking free into her body as his cock fired straight through due to the amount of force he put behind it. Moaning loudly he could feel his cock torpedo through her insides, his hips slamming hard against hers as it fired past her cervix. A bulge developed in the lower stomach area of her body as he threw his head back with a loud moan. He could feel it, the way she expanded to fit his girth, a small amount of blood sliding down his shaft due to a sudden penetration. "You're so fucking tight!"

Sophia’s head threw back, her lips parting and forming and ‘o’ at the sudden penetration. Oh dear god.
Her nails dug into the counter, her toes curling. She could feel every inch of him inside her, her virgin cervix squeezing around his cock. It felt so strange and yet so good to have him enter her womb. There was a mixture of pain and pleasure and she was basically stretched to her limit.
“Nnnh, god I didn‘t know that a man could go so deep!” She rubbed her hips against his trying to get use to the size of him. He was just too huge, he was splitting her in half and her mind was going crazy over it.

---

Charlotte shouldn’t of been surprised, seeing as he was a professor when it came to teasing scents and toys.
But the way he touched her just made her feel so exhilarated. It was incredible and her wide hips moved against his hands in an effort to get off more. Whimpering a bit, she was still curious about the toy but now was slightly afraid at if he would use it against her.
"Ah, but... I'm a good girl." She batted her eyelashes at him and pouted a bit. Her cherry red lips moist and plump from the kisses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom