Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake walks through the gates cheerfully, He was not usually this happy but his parents sent him away and he was glad of it. He hoped that he could escape but he never really understood what this place is about. He knew it was a school for sex but he didn't know how deep it went into it. He is happy to find out what it is though.

"I always come prepared. It is a habit hardwired into me." Amy said a light blush on her face as she read the orientation. Amy was not very sexual active so this entire class, entire school was going to be no territory for her.

(I've been a bit busy lately, here's my post.)

Achoris was a bit surprised when the two teachers had approached him, so surprised that he wound up running away, and although he isn't normally shy he was still a bit freaked out. So he decided to go to his room to unpack a little, however when he arrived to his room he only had five minutes left so he ran to reach his class, and although he seemed to be really late he walked up to the teacher and said, "U-um Professor, Sorry I'm late but what are we doing right now." articulating every syllable as to not let his accent slip.

However, while he was talking he was looking at the symbol on his necklace that his fingers couldn't help but toy with, but when he finally looked up he realized the Professor was the male teacher that had approached him earlier that day. He also couldn't help but notice that the professor was really attractive. Blushing slightly he began fidgeting with his Ankh symbol some more.

Lilah smirked, taking pleasure at the sight of the young woman blushing. She wondered how far down that blush spread...

"Something wrong?" She asked, arching a brow mischievously.

"No... just not use to this kind of... class." Amy said feeling a little shyer. "See I've never really 'experimented' or anything so this whole school will be teaching me thing and I'm not sure how to handle it." Amy was usually a private person but it surprised her how much she was opening up to Lilah.

Lilah smiled reassuringly. "Fear not, you'd be surprised how many people here have no kink experience. And I'm always prepared to give private tutoring lessons to students who are struggling. " She added with a sly smile.

Nazir looked up from his book, taking another puff of his cigarette. "Ah, my little Egyptian. How nice of you to join us." He grinned, folding a dog-ear in his book and placing it on his desk. "Well, we are attempting to design toys for each other. People have already paired off." He looked around the class, then at the clock. "Tell you what. Tell me what your name is, and I can explain things more clearly, seeing as how I don't have any classes next hour. I'll be visiting the teacher down in the Pain and Pleasure 101 class." He smiled, looking the boy over, and liking what he saw. The blush only added to his adorable charm. "The bell should ring in a few minutes. Take a seat and relax a tad." He stood then, chuckling to himself. "Alright class. This period is almost over. Start cleaning up your things." The bell rang a few minutes after, bringing Nazir to the door. "Get out. Out! Get to your next class, leave me alone." His grin was huge, and seemed to be constant. The man did seem a tad touched in the head. He looked back to the Egyptian. "Come. I'll explain on the way."

"Well I have no experience period." She said blushing more at the thought of 'private lessons' with her teacher. She had a strange warm sensation in her belly and was almost excited for more of this class.

"Well, class is going to begin soon, but come see me after, an maybe we can..." She gave Amy a seductive look. "Work something out." She said, returning to HR desk as the bell rang.

"I-I will Lilah." She said as the bell rang and students began to enter the class room. She was now excited for this class, this school. It was an odd feel but nice.

Lilah smiled at the reply, putting a little extra sway in her hips for Amy's pleasure. She thought the year was going exceptionally well so far.

When the teacher had asked for his name, nearly automatically said, "Achoris Mubarak.", then after he was told to take a seat he rushed to the nearest empty seat, which was right next to an Asian looking boy who was massaging a girls breast as if this were a therapy session. However, when the bell rang, he waited for the rest of the class to leave before walking up to Professor Nazir saying, "Avkohh, how you seem to be taking me to my next class." with a hint of laughter in his voice and his accent slightly noticeable.

"Now, what is it that you were trying to explain to me, Munawar?" he asked as the entered the hall, using his first language without meaning to.

Amy found herself staring at her teacher's hips and was in an almost trance. She shook herself out of it and went back to reading the syllabus.

Mickey looked up from her ipod when she heard the bell. she knew her class was last so instead of waiting here looking bored she went and visted pain and pleasure 101. She hoped she got a chance to have some fun. on her way to the class she ran into the eyptain boy again as well as the russion teacher. she smirked when she saw the sexy boys and said "may I join you boys"?

The teacher chuckled, tilting his head. "You seem a bit flustered. Although I do enjoy the Egyptian language. Anywho, I'm sure you saw the two you sat by. The Japanese guy rubbing the girl's breasts? They're trying to design toys for each other based on their specific kinks and such, as is the rest of the class." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully, studying the Egyptian. "We'll have to find you a partner." He sighed, shaking his head and moving to the door, pausing when he heard a knock. It was the new art teacher. "Ah, hello there," he said, opening the door. "We were just on our way to sit in on Ms. Lilah's class. Is there something you needed to talk about love?"

Mickey smiled and said " nope just bored may I join you". She loved how he talked and the way he said love. she knew in time she would saduce them both for she was one girl who never seemed to fall in love just sleep around a lot. She will stick to one partner for a bit but refuses to fall in love.

Sophia let his hands wander till they reached behind, almost as if he knew what she was hiding before unclasping the bindings. An immense about of physical relief came about her as her chest was allowed to breath and her breasts made her shirt pop all the more. She with drew a small gasp, her cheeks obtaining a soft pink color at his words and starring.

She leaned over his shoulder as he drew, another, harder blush coming upon her features seeing the layout of the device. Was that suppose to go on her-
Sitting back as she was handed the layout she set it aside once he decided to demonstrate how this toy would work. The brunette could no longer pay attention to the rest of the class in this state.
Sophie tried not to let out too much of a noise but after her breasts had been restricted for so long they were ten times more sensative.

Issei smiled, his hands held onto her breasts cupping them gently as he continued to grope and massage them. Looking up and into her eyes he leaned in, his kiss trailing from her neck to right next to her lips. The bell ringing the instant he landed there, the teacher yelling to tell the. Laws to leave caused an exasperated sigh to escape from his lips. "Damn."Issei said, his hand still resting on her breast as he sighed. Grabbing hold of her hand, he tossed his stuff over his free shoulder and arm so he could carry it and smiled.

"Let's go."Issei said picking up her stuff as well. He led her to the door at the front of the class and turns to smile. "So what's our next class?"Issei asked with a big goofy grin. Pullin her closer so he could wrap his arms around her shoulders, allowing his hand to drop down and rest on her breast as he smiled widely.

“I-Issei…” Sophia let out a small whimper, her breath hitching as his lips came in contact with her soft neck. There was a honey scent wafting through the air that just made her react even more for some strange reason. The worst part being that she wasn’t wearing a bra so she could bind and now that Issei had undone them it would be hell to get them back on. Without someone’s help of course.
She took the bindings and held onto them with her other hand before pouting and tugging him once more down the hall to three doors. The bathrooms. One for boys, one for girls and one for universal. Not necessarily for bathroom use persay, more other things but it would help.
“Well you sir, undid my project and it took me half an hour to do it by myself. So before next period; you sir are going to help me.”
Telling him this she pulled him into the bathroom and glad it was empty.
She didn’t like intruding.
Smiling Sophie walked ahead a little, her back to him before she started unbuttoning her shirt.
“But your not allowed to look okay?” Stating this innocently as she turned her head back to him only slightly as she unbuttoned the rest, her shirt falling off her shoulders. She covered her breasts the best she could being that size with her hands The binding was only wide enough to cover the middle and would only go around once and that was with a lot of work.

Lilah leaned against her desk, watching carefully as her students began to enter the room. She handed each of them a syllabus as they entered, smiling as she greeted them one by one.

Amy smiled as she checked Lilah out while eyeing her fellow students. She took out a book and read it until Lilah started class.

Nazir raised an eyebrow at the art teacher. "You were bored hm?"He shrugged, studying her. "Fine. You can join us. But don't get any ideas now." He chuckled, patting he shoulder before striding through his classroom door, down the hall to where Ms. Lilah's class was. He'd always had a thing for redheads. He didn't know why exactly, but he found them naturally charming. Maybe their temperment? He shrugged, taking another drag on his cigarrette, letting the scent of it fill his lungs before exhaling the wispy cloud of smoke. Besides teaching what toys could do, he studied certain smells, and the effects they had on libido. He'd actually concentrated a few of them. Some were mixed in to the cigarettes he smoked, others were made into incense burners.

Issei followed her, not thinking of trying to do otherwise for the sheer fact that...well he didn't really feel like going somewhere else. He allowed himself to be lead, his eyes running over the signs as they entered the universal bathroom. Realizing why relatively fast, his hands parted from hers as she spoke. Nodding in confirmation, his hand rested against the door locking it with a smile as he turned around. He made his way over, looking at her in the eyes in the mirror on the wall. His body pressed against her bare back as he smiled. "That was your project? Oh I'm sorry..." Issei said with a blush, as he leaned into her.
His hands suddenly raised, gently pushing her hands away from her breasts to allow them freedom as he smiled, looking at the beauties through the mirror as he leaned in gently. Placing a kiss on her cheek with a smile. "Allow me to make it up to you." Issei said, his hands lifting the shirt off of his chest, his muscular torso, six pack and all glistened in the bright light of the bathroom. His hands wrapping around her body as they cupped her breasts from beneath. Gently squeezing and groping as he allowed his body to press up against the back of hers. Pressing his crotch hard into her round ass.

Sophia heard him lock the bathroom door and she could already tell they were going to be late for the next class. Once thing the brunette hadn’t accounted much for were the mirrors but by the time she had noticed it, she was leaning her back against his firm chest and he had relinquished her arms from hiding her perky breasts.
“Issei!! Wait- I said…” Sophie trailed off watching him from the view of the mirror, observing as he slipped his own shirt off. His broad, toned chest and stomach immediately catching her gaze and her lips parted to say something as he returned and yet nothing but a soft mewl slipped out as the fine man got his hands back onto her chest. “You‘re such a bad boy.” She whimpered with a pout arching her back a little as she felt him grind against her ass.
She felt the need to reach back and unzip his pants, or turn around and get her hands on that wonderful chest of his.

Issei smiled, his tongue slipped out of his mouth gently lapping at the tip of her ear as he whispered oh so quietly. "Baby...you ain't even seen the half of it." Issei smiled as he spoke, his hands then wrapped completely around her breasts. Squeezing them with a smile as he felt the plush softness of her mounds against his strong hands. His body pressing hard against her bare flawless back as he smiled softly watching her reaction in the mirror. His body pressing her up against the counter in front of him. Forcing her hands to hold herself up, as his hands left her chest. His arms wrapped around her body sliding down slowly.
Pushing his thumbs into the brim of her skirt, he forced it down along with her panties, allowing her round ass to bounce with perfection at the sudden release. His hand grabbing her wrist roughly as he brought it to his bulging erection. Twelve inches of hard man lay dormant beneath the folds of his pants, waiting to be unleashed. "Release the kraken." Issei teased with a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom