Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nazir sighed, checking his watch. 5 minutes to first period. He'd have to change fast. In a flash he was clad only in boxers, picking up the first shirt and pair of cargo pants that came to hand, and his flak jacket, and hurriedly put them on. The result, a teacher who looked smooth, with a certain, inner roughness. A good look to start the year. He grabbed a few cigarettes, put them in the same pocket as his lighter, and was on his way to the main building. Vaguely he wondered how many new faces he would see. Also, if there were any new teachers.

The thought sent shivers down his spine. Teachers could.... learn alot from each other. With a grin, he burst through the door to the classroom, leaning on the desk as he waited for the bell to ring. Students were filing into the room already, some making it just before the bell. When everyone was seated, Nazir turned to face them, a wide, playful grin on his face. "Hello to older students, and welcome to the newer ones." His eyes darted around the class, studying. "I already see some new faces. My name is Nazir Haskovic, and it's nice to meet you all. Now, if those who are new would care to introduce themselves, we can start the fun." There was just the slightest hint of micheviousness in those pools of blue.

KevinR778 said:
wildkat said:
Sandy smiled and said "well if you want i can play modal for ya just pick one of these outfits and i will put it on" . she pointed to her costumes for sex. She wanted to see how far he would go once she put one on for he was being so cute and sweet she put down her barrier and decided he will be her first and see what happens afterwards.
Jason grinned and nodded. "Sure why not." he said, going through her bag of costumes and picking one. "Put this one on" he said, handing her very skimpy nurse outfit. He winked and sat on his bed. "I bet you'll look sexy in that" he said with a smile. He couldn't wait to see her with it on, it would certainly be interesting to see what happens after that.
Sandy blushed then said "Alright then be back a minute". She went into the bathroom and changed into the nurses outfit then came back out of the bathroom saying "I hope you like it and do you need a nurse"? She hoped he liked what he saw and that they could do some bit of role playing and if he took her virginity that was fine by her and if it ended there will there was more fish in the sea she keep trying till she caught the right fish.

Mickey seeing she was not needed with the new student moved on down the hall. She checked the clock and saw her class would be starting soon. She headed to her new class room to check it out . On the way she happened to walk by the Russian teachers room and stopped to watch him teach his class for a few minutes making notes in her mind to check him out later and get to him a bit better for he was hot on her scale and would make a good partner in her sexual games. She moved on down the hall till she got to her class room and walked on in and got the place ready for class to start. She was the new art teacher here at the school.

Sophia couldn't help but walk happily in the lead, her hips swaying lightly with her stride. They had managed to arrive on time, and before the teacher which was good. If they had been late, even though it wasn't always a bad thing per say; they would receive a punishment.

She would usually find a seat closer to the front, being quite the teachers pet but the back was always just as much fun.
The brunette took her seat and crossed her legs before turning her head to look at the male she curiously had forgotten to ask the name of.
"Mr. Haskovic's class is usually really fun, you'll see. By the way, my name is Sophia. You can call me Sophie if you'd like." Speaking sweetly before she turned to see the teacher walking in, glad he was in his usual peppy mood. Class was no fun if Mr. Haskovic was in a bad mood, though then again..

said:
Sandy blushed then said "Alright then be back a minute". She went into the bathroom and changed into the nurses outfit then came back out of the bathroom saying "I hope you like it and do you need a nurse"? She hoped he liked what he saw and that they could do some bit of role playing and if he took her virginity that was fine by her and if it ended there will there was more fish in the sea she keep trying till she caught the right fish.

He smiled as she headed off to change. After that minute or so, he grinned as she walked out. "I do like it, I like it a lot." he said. He heard her question and winked at her. "I definitely need a nurse" he said. He laid back on his bed and smiled. "I have a bit of 'stiffness', could you help me?" he asked with a grin as he looked her over once again. The outfit was very tight and revealing, just how he liked it. He figured she might give him some 'treatment', and he wouldn't say no.

Issei smiled, then realizing one problem with this school. He absolutely hated sharing. Heis eyes darted towards the girl as he continued the smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you Sophie."Issei said grabbing hold of her hand as he pressed his lips against it gently. "I'm Issei."He said calmly before turning his attention to what the teacher was saying, unsure of what he was supposed to do he just stood.

"Good morning sensei. I am Issei Houto from Japan. I was transferred here for reasons I'd rather not discuss."Issei said nonchalantly, his voice easily projected and loud as he dropped into his seat. His arm wrapped around Sophie gently as he smiled. Leaning into her as he whispered. "What does this guy teach?"

Sandy smelled and blushed at the same time. she then said"I hope i can do a good job this is my first time ". She walked over to his bed and got on it looking him over from head to toe. "Yes i can see your stiff but where lets explore and find out" she said with a wink. she moved till her chest rested against his and kissed his mouth passently and said " was it stiff there"?

Lilah had prep for the hour most other teachers had their first class. Since she had done some reconissance the day before classes started, her things were already unpacked in her room. As she entered her classroom, she took a good look around. It didn't seem like such a bad place, and from what she could tell, the students weren't too hard on the eyes.

Since she did have prep hour, she decided to do just that and review the introduction for her first class: Pain and Pleasure 101

Nazir rose an eyebrow, smiling lightly at the only one who stood up. "Ah, pleasure to meet you, Issei. I hear Japan is ah....... shall we say extravagant? Anyway, thanks for introducing yourself." He chuckled lightly, tossing something in the air. It spun, suspended for a second before being snatched out of the air. "Sadly, there's only a single new student with enough guts to say their names. Even a few are skipping. Well, they'll miss out." His eyes narrowed on the transfer student. "To answer your question Mr. Houto," he said, grinning wickedly as he tossed the object in his hand onto Issei's desk. He had quite the aim. "I teach the wonderful subject of toys. How to use them. Hell, even how to make them!"

He surveyed the class, enjoying how a few blushed. "Save your red faces. You'll need it for second period. I hear the teacher there is a devilish mind." He flipped another toy out of his sleeve, catching it deftly in his hands. A string of beads. "Now, you may be wondering, what do I know about toys? I know enough to make any one of you scream in pleasure before I take anything off. I know enough to make torture out of the time I have you waiting for me. And that's just if I'm in a good mood." He stopped, thinking until he jolted. He'd forgotten something extremely important. "Ah, I almost forgot, my rules of the class! I only have 3. First and foremost, do not come onto me during class. I have things to teach, although I'm not above giving private lessons. Second, unless I give you permission, don't start having raw, random sex in the middle of class. And third, do not, and I can't stress this enough, do NOT let me see you treating a woman like a pile of shit just because you feel like it. If it's for a sexual game, I can't do much. But otherwise, have some respect." His deadly mood turned bright again. "And, before you say anything, I know I'm a bit childish. But think about it. I make my living teaching about toys. Now, what should I do first?"

Issei’s confidence made Sophia find herself attracted to the man even more than before and wondered where he got such from. From his wonderful looks she had guessed he was from around that area, though she was curious as to why he transferred.
As he finished his introduction and fell back into his seat she couldn’t keep a smile from painting itself on her plump lips, especially as his arm found its way, ever so slyly around her petite shoulders.
He had moved in such a smooth way it hadn’t even occurred to her until his lips were inches away from her face, his breath fanning her cheek as he spoke. The words were innocent enough but how he said them sent shivers down her spine.
Of course Mr. Haskovic with his bat like hearing, heard this question and answered it before the smallest of sounds could slip form her pink tongue.

She had no idea of the toy on Issei’s desk and figured she’d find out soon, she didn’t know much about toys. Hence her taking up this class.
When the Teacher pulled out another toy she was still just as curious as to what exactly that did. Was is a collar? Or did those actually go in somewhere?
She almost hesitantly raised her hand and mistakenly didn’t wait to be called on.
“Well you‘re the teacher here sir, but I‘d like to know everything starting off with what you‘ve got in your hand.” Her voice was curious and almost shy, but none the less powerful as she could also change it to be as loud and powerful as she dear so wished. One of her classes last year was voice control, if you’re ever in a public area of course. Or just need to be quiet for one reason or another.

Mickey's art class here was not like any other art class in any other school for you have to draw in the nude and on top of that you drew sex positions. You drew your classmate's naked body's too for her art class all about learning the art of sex and your body. She looked up at the clock and new class would be starting soon and the students would get to know the new teacher of the school who had taken over the class. She looked at the name of her student Rochester and made note of all the students who would be taken her class.

Amy had been at the school for a couple days and had finally learnt the school lay-out. She walked down to her first class, Pleasure and Pain 101. Amy was very inexperienced when it came to sex, she was still a virgin but not because boys didn't want her. She was a pretty women but never felt like the right time or person ever showed themselves to her yet.

Amy knew she was early but she had nothing better to do so she thought it might be good to get a good seat. She tapped on the door seeing the red headed teacher that looked like an older version of herself.

"Hello, Ms. Tevinter?" She said hoping she had the right room.

Issei smiled, as he listened to Sophies soft voice as she spoke. She was quite the cute lady, he could feel an attraction develop towards her...a sense of protection looming over his mind as he felt it. The moment he realized, he didn't want anyone else to have her. His arm wrapped around her shoulders only slightly more, pulling his chair a bit closer, not carin if people noticed or if she seemed to find it strange he smiled.
"Thunder beads correct! Sir?"Issei asked allowed, he was pretty sure that's what they were for but wasn't positive. Whispering into her ear what thunder beads were as he smiled. "You push them into your body and you let them vibrate."Issei said with a smile.

wildkat said:
Sandy smelled and blushed at the same time. she then said"I hope i can do a good job this is my first time ". She walked over to his bed and got on it looking him over from head to toe. "Yes i can see your stiff but where lets explore and find out" she said with a wink. she moved till her chest rested against his and kissed his mouth passently and said " was it stiff there"?

He smiled as she walked over, seeing her look him over. He grinned at her as she moved in to kiss him. He returned the kiss and laughed at her question. "Nope, its lower" he said with a wink. He pulled her onto his lap and ran his hands along her sides, "Keep looking" he said with a smile and a spank of her ass.

KevinR778 said:
He smiled as she walked over, seeing her look him over. He grinned at her as she moved in to kiss him. He returned the kiss and laughed at her question. "Nope, its lower" he said with a wink. He pulled her onto his lap and ran his hands along her sides, "Keep looking" he said with a smile and a spank of her ass.
She shivered from his touch but kept on going. she moved to his neck and gave it a kiss and said "nope not there ". She then ran her hands down his chest and then taking off his shirt saying "Nice I like what i see very much you take good care of yourself". She even kissed his chest then looked back up at him saying "not there ether am I getting close"?

He smiled and watched as she kissed down his body, enjoying the view. He helped her remove his shirt to reveal his toned stomach and cheat. He grinned at her question. "You're getting closer just kep going" he said with a wink. His pants sporting a decent sized bulge that was growing slowly. He knew it was only a matter of time until she reached it.

He tossed the beads up into the air, smiling widely and pointing dramatically at the Japanese. "You sir, are correct. Leave it to the ever kinky Japs to know their toys." He grinned, making it obvious it was a joke. "Now, where exactly do you put these beads of thunder hm?" He cocked an eyebrow, rapping his fingers against the wood. "That, my dear friends, is simple. You put them in your ass. Up to the last bead." He chuckled, twirling the string of beads around his index finger. "Of course, whether or not you leave them in depends on whether your partner has been good or not." Nazir directed his gaze directly at Issei and Sophie. It was brief, but the message was clear. 'Good luck with her Mr. Houto. Don't let her slip away.' He chuckled, looking at the rest of the class. "Now, I want you to form groups of two to begin your first project here. Make sure it's someone you don't mind spilling your kinks to." He waited while everyone picked a partner, then pulled out a few papers.

"You will each design a toy to suit your chosen partners kinks. Don't go about creating it. Simply write down what it must have, even draw it if you have the mind to. For this, you'll have to study your partner." He leaned on his elbow, resting his chin on his hand. "How you go about finding these kinks is your call. As is whether or not you want such a toy to come to fruition." He checked his watch, shaking his head. Sometimes, block scheduling was annoying. First period was always the shortest. "Get started. Kissing and heavy petting are allowed but I wouldn't recommend getting too into it. Next period isn't exactly far off."

Sophie was only slightly use to guys flirting with her, none would be so bold like Issei though. It made the brunette wonder more about this mischevious devil.
And also about these Thunder beads. Her smaller frame fit nicely against Issei's chest, feeling his warmth gently warm her up. It was getting a bit difficult to pay attention to what Mr. Haskovic was saying with all of Issei's distractions. God his voice in her ear moved her so, he held onto the edge of her seat to refrain from leading the man's lips to her own she they could really do justice.

As soon as the words partner up slipped from the teachers lips about half the class jumped up to get a partner. The fisrt day of school was always the more horny.
Sophia turned her head just a bit so where she was now the one leaning in close next to him. Her other hand slid up his shirt and stayed close to his shoulder.
"I'd love to see if you can figure me out, partner." Her smile was more sly this time, and biting her lip made her look all the more playfull.

Issei smiled feeling her hand move up against his body he grinned. It wasn't something he was used to...designing a toy...although he had a knack for finding a woman's soft spot. His hands slid around her waist and he grinned. "Sounds fun."Issei said with a smile, reaching around her body to her back feeling a strange clasp of some kind, clicking it off his eyes widened watching as some sort of suit dropped and her rather large breasts bounced against her shirt instantly knowing what he had in mind. "Oh dear those are...big."Issei said blushing. He turned to the papers and began his work drawing incredibly fast, his art was quite good in all reality. As he drew what appeared to be two suction cups connected together by a small white box, inside the box was the battery powering the device. It massage, vibrated, and everything you could imagine for a woman's breats and it made him smile. As he wrote the description he handed it to her.

"That sound good?"Issei asked with a smile. "It kind of works like this."Issei said as he raised his hand, his hand wrapped around her right breast, grabbing home of it through her shirt as he gently squeezed it moving it in circles before his hands gave a bit more force.

Sandy grinned and said "its getting a bit hot in here" she then took off her nurse outfit reavling a whit see thou bra and panties. "I thought these would look nice with my nurse outfit hope you like"she asked him with a smile. She then pulled off his pants and boxers "wow I think i see were you need help this sure looks stiff " she smirked with a wink.

ShashaWraight said:
Amy had been at the school for a couple days and had finally learnt the school lay-out. She walked down to her first class, Pleasure and Pain 101. Amy was very inexperienced when it came to sex, she was still a virgin but not because boys didn't want her. She was a pretty women but never felt like the right time or person ever showed themselves to her yet.

Amy knew she was early but she had nothing better to do so she thought it might be good to get a good seat. She tapped on the door seeing the red headed teacher that looked like an older version of herself.

"Hello, Ms. Tevinter?" She said hoping she had the right room.

Lilah looked up from her work to see the young woman standing in the doorway. She beckined to her to come in, giving her a not too discreet once-over. "You're early. I like that." She said with a warm smile. "And you can call me Lilah. Come in, take a seat." She continued, still smiling.

"Thank you Ma'am." Amy said stepping into the class room.

Amy did notice the once-over but felt flattered by it, not disturbed. Amy took a seat close to the front of the classroom. "Ya I thought it would be good to get here early so I can get a seat and just in case I lose my way here." Amy said moving her red hair out of her eyes.

Lilah waved her hand dismissively at Amy. "No ma'am, just Lilah." She said, then added with a smirk. "There's no need to make me feel any older than I am." She finished with a wink.

"Yeah, it's a pretty big school, I damn near got lost on my first day here." She said with a laugh.

Haskovic smiled, watching as most of the class got right down to it. Some, even though the heady smell of sex pheremones was heavy in the air, simply sat there, blushing, not knowing what to do. "Hm. For those of you that need the help, a ladies breasts are always sensitive. Start there, and work your way lower. Sometimes, you'll find that their stomachs are equally sensitive, and if not, keep working on those breasts." He grinned, seeing Issei and Sophie. "Take Mr. Houto for example. He's got the right idea." He sat on his desk, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up. The faint smell of honey, mixed with something else, wafted through the room. The second smell was harder to place, and yet, oddly arousing. "This should help those shy birds get used to things. Now, get comfortable with your current partner. Chances are, they'll be your partner for this first semester."

He stood, only to relocate himself to the chair behind his desk. From one of the drawers, he pulled out a book. The book was thick, and titled in golden letters The Spirit Tracks. With a joyful sigh, he settled into his chair and began to read. Ah, such a fine class. "Oh, and one more thing. When you're done, you'll turn it in. If you want me to build it, put a little star in the corner. If you don't, don't. Any questions, come up and ask."

"Sorry Ma... Lilah." Amy said and smiled back. "It is an... interesting school. Have to say never been to anything school like this." Amy took put her satchel down at her feet and took out a note book, voice recorder and a pen.

Lilah chuckled softly. She could say none of the other students or faculty had managed to catch and hold her attention like Amy. The accent didn't hurt either.

"Oh, lordisa. You won't be needing all of that on your first day, love." She couldn't help but put a little emphasis on the last word. "Everything I'm going to be on the syllabus.! She said handing her a syllabus. The first project after orientation was simply: Experiments; with or without partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom