Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamless Reality said:
“Only a little.” Charlotte was slightly embarrassed but she was quite the catch in college. She certainly did love to party back then, now she wasn’t a whore. But she had to admit there was one time at a party she got a bit tipsy and well, lets say two of the guys there were happy to fulfill her most drunk desires, and she did have a boyfriend before that. Very kinky, he was.
But a douche bag. Puppy love never lasts anyway.

It was soon that her fingers hooked into his pants and slowly pushed them down, leaving his boxers on only to witness the growing bulge with a smile before leaning back a little as he cupped her most sensitive ample breasts.
This caused her to lean back, supporting herself with her hands now as his lips captured one of her hardened buds, continuing to use his skillful hands to work her other breast.
With her legs almost dangling off the side of the desk she used her feet.
Pushing down his boxers with her toes and the ball of her feet to free his most powerful tool that she begged for oh so much.
She felt bad she was doing this in front of students, feeling as though they would lose respect perhaps but this was a different type of school, different type of students.

He grinned widely at her confession, loving the way she said it. It made her seem much more innocent then he'd thought, and that only added to her lovely charm. Hell, what else could he say. He was beginning to like her for more than just her hair. And then, there was some obvious knowledge behind her movements. Even now though, with all the scents of lust in the air, he could sense she wasn't some average whore. She was more refined then that. As far as he knew, a slut couldn't be a counselor. Slowly, he pulled away from her, grinning up at her. "Enjoying yourself Char- oh..... oh my." A shudder ran down his spine as he was freed from his clothes.

"You know what, I want you to be my personal assistant with this class. I'm sure you'll like it here, if your reactions right now are anything to go by." He chuckled, lifting her up slightly, adjusting her on top of his desk before smiling at her. "Well, let's go ahead and begin shall we?" Slowly, he leaned in, placing a gentle, loving kiss on her lips before pushing in hard and fast.

thebladeofchaos said:
wildkat said:
Sandy let out a scream when she felt him plunge into her with his cock. she gripped harder unto alexandra while she worked her tonuge in and out of the girl as well as lick her clit. soon her loud moans of pain turned into moans of pleasure.

Alexandra couldn't contain herself as she cried with joy as Trenton increased his pace within the woman below her, finding that Sandy was going even faster. she had to swallow, trying her best to maintain her composure as the tongue played skillfully within her. "Fu....Fuck. Trenton, I don't care....what you have to do....Fuck her more....She's giving me more as you shove your big dick into her" She tried her best to speak, finding that every part of her was losing the will to allow her to keep speaking. "If this is what your big dick can do to her...my god what will it do to me"

He was beyond talking now, ramming into the girl as hard as he could, as fast as he could. His hands were wrapped around Sandy's thighs, giving him some extra leverage and adding to his power. Oh man, this would be such an awesome scene. "Alex," he started, suddenly finding will to speak. "You wanna see what I can do, you are welcome to it. My room is number 316." He looked down, moving one hand to roughly grope at Sandy's breasts, giving a quick glance up at Alex, grinning seductively at her.

Charlotte very much liked his reaction and bit the tip of her pointer finger as he straightened up. His thought was quite startling and frankly she couldn’t answer in this state of mind. Well she could, but her decision most likely would be swayed greatly based on the situation she was in.
Then again, she did owe the man. Walking in on his classroom, rummaging through his things. Though this was all most likely an excuse just so she wouldn’t have to admit that she’d love to be used by him.
She gave him a small nod, placing her hands behind her. Some of the kids rose slightly in their seats to get a better view. Others looked away with a mad blush.
The sensation of his quite reasonably large member entering her made her let slip a soft moan against his soft lips. Thanks to all his teases before she was more than warmed up for him as her pussy clenched around his hard member.
Never before has she put on such a performance in front of anyone.

Kumi smiled, nodding, she'd like to see Elias again. "For sure." she said with a flirty grin, gingerly swirling her fingers over his shaft. She leaned into him and kissed him again. Then she walked over towards Trenton, Alex, and Sandy. "Sandy! You got some." she giggled, her chest bouncing freely p and down. She noticed that Mickey and Joshua were drawing everyone, and she stood by Joshua. "Interesting, do I really look that good?" she said seductively, and smiled. Then she returned to her lover Elias and kissed him again. "What's your room number Elias?"

Sandy could no longer speak as her pussy was rammed by trenton. she loved how he filled her pussy and how his touch sent sensons up her spine. She now held onto Alexandra with one hand while the other she pushed two fingers inside the girl along with her tongue. Her moans now really loud .

Simply~ said:
Kumi smiled, nodding, she'd like to see Elias again. "For sure." she said with a flirty grin, gingerly swirling her fingers over his shaft. She leaned into him and kissed him again. Then she walked over towards Trenton, Alex, and Sandy. "Sandy! You got some." she giggled, her chest bouncing freely p and down. She noticed that Mickey and Joshua were drawing everyone, and she stood by Joshua. "Interesting, do I really look that good?" she said seductively, and smiled. Then she returned to her lover Elias and kissed him again. "What's your room number Elias?"

Elias kissed back, missing the hand as she pulled off, but walking away to put his clothes back on. "Man That was fun" He spoke, cracking his neck. He looked around, seeing the other two from across the hall watching the threesome, putting on what remained of his clothes before Kumi returned. "Room 523...what about you?"

wildkat said:
Sandy could no longer speak as her pussy was rammed by trenton. she loved how he filled her pussy and how his touch sent sensons up her spine. She now held onto Alexandra with one hand while the other she pushed two fingers inside the girl along with her tongue. Her moans now really loud .

Alexandra was now moaning loudly as Sandy now added her fingers to the mix, Her head being thrown about by the sheer pleasure soaring through her senses. She barely heard Trenton speak through the mess, finding the will to nod. "3....25" she managed to speak, crying out all over the place. "Oh god....oh god!"

Kumi shrugged. "Same one as always, 515." she pulled on her skirt and shirt, unable to find her bra and panties. She sat on the couch and combed it her hair with her fingers. She smiled at Elias, and kissed him. "I'm thinking of going there now, so I can put on a little more clothes." she giggled innocently and hopped up, Kumi scooped up her bag an headed for the door. "You comin'?" she looked at the boy, still wild about him.

Joshua nodded, but was unable to respond as she walked away. He shrugged and finished, looking to Mickey. "Well, you know you have me around." He laughed, he himself already erect, his member throbbing slightly.

Kumi shrugged, and pranced out into the hall. She left the building and was hit with fresh air. Upon entering her building, she stripped down and got into a cold shower. She wiped off all of the sex residue and dried herself off. Kumi sighed and put on a tight skirt, a purple bra, and a black t-shirt.

She flopped onto her bed and set an alarm for later. As soon as her eyes closed she dozed off.

Mickey turned to Joshua and smiled saying "yes I do don't I ". she was proud of the fact she had himcoming back for more. She looked to Elias and wondered if she could do the same for him even if he also wanted to sleep with that girl . she did not care if he slept with her and half a dozen other girls she wanted to sleep with the whole school staff included.

Elias sighed as Kumi left, scratching the back of his head as he saw the two from earlier...the pair from the classroom who had started all this. He put a hand under his chin, smirking as he walked over to them. "Well, guess that makes me a free man for a bit....guess you both enjoyed yourselves earlier" He crossed his arms, sighing. "And now we get a show of these three....unless you've got something planned"

Mickey smirked at Elias and said "Yea I guess you are a free man and yes this man proved to know how to give a woman a good time and from the sounds of it you too know how to give a woman a good time". She then leaned back so he could get a good view of her body then added "as for anything planned nope sitting here naked and drawing what i see was fun for a bit but watching others have sex has gotten me hot and lets see its been awhile sense i have had two males do me". she looked from Elias to Joshua as if to give them a hint then added in a teasing matter "Might be a good way to score an extra A".

Joshua smiled as she hinted at both of them taking her. In his state, he was up for anything and nodded happily. "Maybe we could take you up on that offer Mickey, but I'd much rather have two Ds than an A." He said, laughing a little.

Mickey wagged her little finger and said with a wink "you better watch it I might have to punish you even girls with small chests need love dear but then i can see why you would say that after all some guys like D's better then A's". she turned back to Elias as she let out a chuckle

Dreamless Reality said:
Charlotte very much liked his reaction and bit the tip of her pointer finger as he straightened up. His thought was quite startling and frankly she couldn’t answer in this state of mind. Well she could, but her decision most likely would be swayed greatly based on the situation she was in.
Then again, she did owe the man. Walking in on his classroom, rummaging through his things. Though this was all most likely an excuse just so she wouldn’t have to admit that she’d love to be used by him.
She gave him a small nod, placing her hands behind her. Some of the kids rose slightly in their seats to get a better view. Others looked away with a mad blush.
The sensation of his quite reasonably large member entering her made her let slip a soft moan against his soft lips. Thanks to all his teases before she was more than warmed up for him as her pussy clenched around his hard member.
Never before has she put on such a performance in front of anyone.

He started with slow, steady, deep thrusts, reveling in how ready she was to take him. As time passed, he added speed, whispering sweet nothings into her ear, nibbling and kissing her neck, along her jawline before kissing her again. Then, with a slow turn of his head, he grinned at his class, suddenly pushing her back against his desk, groping her breasts hard as he pounded into her. A few students even got up to come to the sides for a better view. Being that this was relatively new to most of them, they were either taking the opportunity to try some moves on their crushes, or blushing madly.
Haskovic loved the looks of those blushing. He found it cute, but when he normally held a few gazes, he found himself drawn back to Charolette. How odd. He moaned loudly, grasping her thighs, feeling those tell tale signs.

thebladeofchaos said:
wildkat said:

Alexandra was now moaning loudly as Sandy now added her fingers to the mix, Her head being thrown about by the sheer pleasure soaring through her senses. She barely heard Trenton speak through the mess, finding the will to nod. "3....25" she managed to speak, crying out all over the place. "Oh god....oh god!"

Trenton groaned, the noises the girls were making drawing him to do his best. He loved the sounds of moaning, when he was in the mood, especially when they sounded like this. Two sexy vixens in one day wasn't a bad catch, and he saw honest potential in both of them. He also wondered just how good Alexandra would be alone, so he committed the room number to memory as he plowed into Sandy.

Sandy let out a long loud moans as Trenton plowed into her. she even got faster flicking her tongue in and out of Alexandra along with her finger. soon she screamed out while her tongue was in Alexandra "Iam cumming" as she came all over Trentons cock.

Andrew was waiting in his dorm, "Tonight's gunna be fun..." He left his room and walked around trying to find something to do.

Elias smirked as Mickey chuckled in front of him, nodding a few times. "Well...I wouldn't mind sharing you" he spoke, moving his hand to illustrate some unseen point. "But...how about we go with plan B and I just fuck you? I think you might....last longer"

wildkat said:
Sandy let out a long loud moans as Trenton plowed into her. she even got faster flicking her tongue in and out of Alexandra along with her finger. soon she screamed out while her tongue was in Alexandra "Iam cumming" as she came all over Trentons cock.

Alexandra swallowed, a series of long loud moans coming from her mouth in almost disbelief as Sandy ate her out, her tongue almost dancing inside of her. "Fu- fuck...fuck...oh god!" She yelled, throwing her head back. "Oh...MY! GOD!!!!" She screamed, her body shuddering as she went into a series of short moans, feeling her pussy clamping on the tonue beneath her, her juices flowing from her pussy as she came on the woman below on once more. She swore she had never cum that much before.

Andrew walked about campus and grinned hearing long loud blasting moans from a room nearby. "This is quite the place!"

Usually the few men she had been with were either one of two things.
Too drunk to put it in the right way or too conceded to care what the hell they were doing, only that they got it in.
Charlotte was about in heaven right now, especially after all that teasing.
Dear lord she could barely contain herself, with every deep thrust it hit her in just the right place and made her sweet voice ring out throughout the classroom, her head tilted back in ecstasy.
“O-oh Nazir.” She moaned out his name as he quickend his pace, her back now lying on his hard desk as he started pounding into her tight pussy.
Clenching her teeth with another moan as he groped her chest rather hard. Making her back arch up, her red hair sprawled on some papers.
Her breath was labored and her cheeks as red as her hair. The walls of her cunt clenching down, her hips moving to meet his as she neared her climax, feeling his strong hands on her thighs noticing how his breathing got more rapid as well. She wasn’t sure she could last much longer of his heated, mind-blowing treatment.

thebladeofchaos said:
wildkat said:

Alexandra swallowed, a series of long loud moans coming from her mouth in almost disbelief as Sandy ate her out, her tongue almost dancing inside of her. "Fu- fuck...fuck...oh god!" She yelled, throwing her head back. "Oh...MY! GOD!!!!" She screamed, her body shuddering as she went into a series of short moans, feeling her pussy clamping on the tonue beneath her, her juices flowing from her pussy as she came on the woman below on once more. She swore she had never cum that much before.

He moaned, his first sign of having been pleasured throughout the whole ordeal as Sandy came, Alexandra following soon after. Even though he thought they performed well, he wasn't exactly completely satisfied yet, and he noticed a rather busty teacher sitting with another boy. 'Maybe later,' he thought to himself, giving a small head nod over at Mickey as he pulled out of Sandy. "Well, that was a nice romp girls, and both of you did pretty good. Sadly, you guys failed to really punish me, or get me off." He shrugged, chuckling. "You see, I don't like liars. Maybe I should punish you for lieing to me huh?"

Dreamless Reality said:
Usually the few men she had been with were either one of two things.
Too drunk to put it in the right way or too conceded to care what the hell they were doing, only that they got it in.
Charlotte was about in heaven right now, especially after all that teasing.
Dear lord she could barely contain herself, with every deep thrust it hit her in just the right place and made her sweet voice ring out throughout the classroom, her head tilted back in ecstasy.
“O-oh Nazir.” She moaned out his name as he quickend his pace, her back now lying on his hard desk as he started pounding into her tight pussy.
Clenching her teeth with another moan as he groped her chest rather hard. Making her back arch up, her red hair sprawled on some papers.
Her breath was labored and her cheeks as red as her hair. The walls of her cunt clenching down, her hips moving to meet his as she neared her climax, feeling his strong hands on her thighs noticing how his breathing got more rapid as well. She wasn’t sure she could last much longer of his heated, mind-blowing treatment.

He felt her coming close to her end, but strangely, so was he. When she moaned out his name, it only brought him closer. This was something that would definitely require further.... examination. This woman had a pull, some strange attraction that drew him in. He never came this close during a demonstration, never. He moaned, rather loudly, looking down into her eyes with a small smile on his lips. He managed to hold off until she came. When she did, he followed her right off that cliff into the pleasure pit, and they landed with explosive force. He had honestly never come that hard before, especially in front of his students. Then he realized he was blushing slightly, so to keep anyone from noticing, he buried his face in the red-heads neck, nibbling and biting gently. "My, that was quite a ride love."

The counselor made what it seemed deadly eye contact with the teacher as he smiled. Only making her so much more drawn toward that Oh-so-wonderful moment. It was finally then that her orgasm hit her and it was mind-blowing. She was being taken on a desk in front of whole class of students and Mr. Haskovic surely knew how to drive a girl to the brink and keep her there until he so chose making it all the more better of a release.
Her hand clamped down upon the side of the desk as she came the other on his broad shoulder as it hit the both of them.
She didn’t catch his face afterwards, she was trying to catch her breath as he leaned down, nipping and teasing her neck.
His words sent tingles through her even after her high and she could of sworn she felt warmth coming off his clean shaven face of his. Just the way he called her ‘love’ was starting to grow on her.
“I second that, but I think I might need to use the girls locker room after that heated session.” She smiled but now felt guilty for the students watching, whether it was because almost all the guys had hard-ons or nearly all of them were also embarrassed was beyond her.

Sandy took in all the girls cum in her mouth and swallowed saying "that was good you taste great Alexandra". Sandy then looked at Trenton saying "well don't worry I will punish you and I did not lie I have never had cock before till now and you was so dame good I had to cum." Sandy then smirked saying "I bet Alexendra could use a fuck now".

wildkat said:
Sandy took in all the girls cum in her mouth and swallowed saying "that was good you taste great Alexandra". Sandy then looked at Trenton saying "well don't worry I will punish you and I did not lie I have never had cock before till now and you was so dame good I had to cum." Sandy then smirked saying "I bet Alexendra could use a fuck now".

Alexandra took a bit to come back down to the ground, breathing heavily as she moved slowly and unsteadily off of Sandy. "I can safely say....never been taken....that well before" She told the pair, having to put a hand on the desk in order to keep standing. She breathe deeply, shaking her head as she listened to Sandy and Trenton talk, barely registering what was said until she heard her now, followed by 'a' and 'now'. "Erm...sure?" she wasn't entirely sure what she had just signed up for, or whether she should've answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom