Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuu's journal of ranting and absenteeism.

Yuu Inohara

Super-Earth
So, yeah, with the spring quarter starting up soon and me being likely swamped in class work shortly there-after, I figured I'd put this up for any absences I need to report or any rants that come to mind. So on that note there is one rant that I would like to get out of my system.

[Silly rant constructed by a mind addled by lack of sleep, disregard]

So yeah, sorry to anyone I'm currently RPing with, but I'm probably going to be fairly slow to respond for the next... Month and a half or so, school has been baring down on me and I've been finding myself feeling more exhausted and unable to think creatively on the days I do have time to do anything. I'll still try to post when inspiration hits me, but don't be alarmed if I go a couple days without posting please.

Summers finally here, which means I'm back for about three and a half months before its back to the tedium of college. Apologies to everyone I've kept hanging, I'll try to catch back up as fast as I can.

So, rant time! A while back I had a bit of an encounter with another member PMing me with interest in one of my plots, but was put off by the fact it included Futa and stated "If you're going to play futa, just play a male."... Now, I try to be a nice guy, I try to get along with others and even adapt my kinks to my partners, but if you're going to come onto an adult RP site and basically tell another person that their kink/borderline fetish is wrong and that they should instead do something similar but fundamentally different... I really can't think of a faster way for me to think of you as a complete jackass. Especially when that kink is a central part of the plot (Girl grows penis, finds out she's part demon, and finds out the woman she had seen as a second mother was technically her genetic father and had one of those down there as well... Yeah 'just playing a guy' doesn't have the same emotional connotations.)

Furthermore, why would you go into a request thread with plenty of warning about this kink... And then PM the person to complain about it? That'd be like me going into a request thread looking for yaoi pairings and PMing the person saying "Yeah, I don't particularly care for yaoi, could you do yuri instead?" Something which I would never do because, well, its incredibly rude.

I'm sorry if this all comes off a pretentious and me throwing a fit over something minor, which wasn't the intention. I simply felt the need to vent over this issue as it really rather bugged me. If you don't like how one plot looks, then don't go with it, look at any of the other options I have in my request thread or suggest something you want to do, rather than telling me what I SHOULD do with a plot.

Back
Top Bottom