Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Femdom Dungeon Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajira_lys

Dust
my name is Lys, and yes i am a Kajira in a world at is Different than Your own. In my world Masters ruled. In my world a Woman would be on their knees if a Master willed it. With the Might of the Pirest Kings, this girl have been sent to a whole new world. A World that is always Night and filled with many Supernatural creatures. In this world Female rule and men are force to serve their needs. The Men in this worl even have to serve a kajira like me.

Bewarned my friends for you now enter a World of Femdom and D/s. A world where Men have to fight to survive or be Forced to serve the Mistress in their every need. this girl has even seen a Male forced to dress and live as a female. Served him right though.

Characters

Vampies
Wherewolves
Zombies
Witches
Human
kajira (female slave)
Kajirus (male slave)
ghost

**no god characters**

Rules

1: God killing is an instant Force Collar.
2: Argueing is one warning after that Force Collar.
3: List your limits do so that others know.
4: This is a femdom rp Men do not rule here.
5: The dungeon is a place of torture so be creative and have fun
6: More to come
7: Supernatural rules apply. None of that Twlight crap.

Cities

Each city is Governed by a Surpreme Mistress. Her Rule is Law. If you cross over to a city that is not your own state your propose or risk a Force Collar and extreme torture. The cities are that of Old Earth fo be creative when designing your chracter.

All Females who play pick your City that you rule over. If your a slave state that your a slave and choice your cities that rules over you.

bunny-thread-relevant-to-my-interests.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom