Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassins (Findarato and Lemon)

It was his turn to laugh. "Are you suggesting something?" he said, tilting his head back just enough so his eyes could glance down at her. He seemed content to hold her, still holding the bar of soap, his strong arms latching about her back, pulling her stomach close to him until there was no gap between them. One of his hands lowered, and opted to grab one side of her ass, his nails digging into the lower part of it where it curved downwards, making the cheek rise before he let go, only to grope it once more.

"You know," he said in a quiet whisper against her ear, her short hair making it easy for him to confide all sorts of secrets to her now that it did not block her ear. "If you wanted me to worship your little pussy using my mouth.. all you would have to do is ask. You act like you're the only one who has any making up to do." Although, Scott probably would do it anyway, he had last time after all. He couldn't but tease her, knowing that every sound she made was because of him. "I'd love to just stick my tongue in you and explore you again..." His words were to entice, and to tease her. A hand raised up, and gently brushed along in her short hair, before he used the bar of soap to rub into her scalp, starting to gather soap there.

His laughter made her insides swell up with happiness, a warmth cascading down her just like the water that was currently spewing forth above them. Sasha was mesmerized in the way he pulled such.. reactions from her, that taunting whisper, a promise that he'd be more than happy in servicing her with his mouth.. making her shift a bit.

She was a squirming mess, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth whilst her eyes gazed off at the side of the tub, directing towards the tiled wall. He made her feel.. feeble, vulnerable and susceptible to just about anything he wanted to put her through. He was her ultimate weakness, and the fact that she was accepting it as a positive trait, was impressive. The last time she had dealt with a man who had made her inadequate was.. least to say, not pleasant at all. Scott was helping continue her into a much brighter future now, far away from those skeletons.

"Mmn.." A thoughtful hum and she nuzzled her face into him, "Do it..." A challenge, almost. "I want you to worship my little pussy.. with your mouth," Sasha prodded, giving a slight push against the hand that aided in soaping up her short hair. "I've wanted you to do that ever since you teased me with your tongue the first time we slept together..."

"Oh yeah? Is that what you want? Come into my place and ruin my bed and now you want me to play with your pussy?" he asked, grinning, obviously teasing her. His hand let go of the bar of soap, and reached for the shower nuzzle, adjusting it to not come down as hard, and she felt the water sprinkle across her back.

"Did you ever touch yourself to the thought of me?" He whispered. He had done something else with the shower... she could no longer feel it on her back. Maybe he had turned it off entirely. "I can't tell you how many times I jacked off to the thought of you splattered my cum all over that fuckin' mirror or in here," he whispered, his body starting to slowly descend. It was slightly humorous to see the larger, more muscled figure go onto his knees in servitude of her... but the way he looked at her with his lustful eyes, made her feel like he was still towering over her.

His head tilted between her legs, turning to the side to make little marks on her inner thigh, biting softly. One arm was still around her, not letting her see what he had in it, and the other was steadily rubbing up and down her other thigh. It wasn't long before his mouth had taken her swollen pussy lips and sucked on them, pulling back just enough to tug before letting go. "I can't tell you how many times when we were working together and I resisted the urge to throw you against a wall and fuck you like an animal either.." he whispered, his blue eyes looking up at her before his tongue ventured out from between his lips, using the tip to playfully penetrate her, starting to slide up and down a minimal amount, saving the strength of his tongue when he would really need it.

A giggle erupted when she heard his question, tickled by his insistent bullying. "Was my plan all along," she teased right back, genuinely flattered at the confession of him touching himself to the thought of her. Within the time that had passed between them being separated, she would have never assumed that Scott would find pleasure with her at the forefront of his mind. Sasha had been convinced fully, that he despised her. Thus.. to know that her moments of weakness when she made herself cum, remembering the way he touched her.. well, she was no longer humiliated by such an intimate secret.

"All the time," she whispered, watching as he got to his knees in front of her. Her hands moved immediately, sliding her fingers through his thick hair, gathering those darkened locks and making sure they were pushed away from his handsome face. Sasha wanted to see everything as she felt it, the mere closeness of him quickly making her heartbeat quicken. Those eyes were going to be the undoing of her, she just knew it. Even if he was in a considerably vulnerable position, he had complete and utter control over her. She was as weak as ever, held up by the arm tightly tucked around her waist.

Letting her mouth fall open, she was mesmerized, taken by the way he suckled and bit across her thigh.. just before tending to the soft, bare lips of her cunt. The anticipation that was currently rising inside of her was almost unbearable, trying to subdue her urge to pull him flush against her. For now, she merely stood there, awaiting for him to situate her any way he wished. Scott was a master at taking his time.. and Sasha knew that soon enough, he'd be ravaging her to the brink of insanity. It was a thought that made her fingers tense in his hair, giving a mild tug before a gasp was heard. That tongue.. it slid up against her folds and made her hips arch, legs wanting to spread apart and give him so much more to lather. "Don't you dare resist the urge now," she muttered hotly, "You want to throw me against a wall and fuck me like an animal... you do it."

His tongue withdrew, smiling up at her. "Mmm. I will. Maybe.. first though.." his eyes remained locked on hers, carefully listening to her breathing and watching the motions of her body, his lips clamping together as he brushed them along her pussy lips, up and down, side to side, barely applying any pressure. He could see her clit was already retracted, probably from his fingering from before, the way his palm had touched against it. "First I wanna taste you.." Once again his tongue moved out, tracing each of her inner lips, sliding the tip up and down before he placed it between them. His tongue expanded, back and forth, pressing itself in her before he lessened its size by pulling it back in his mouth. He was using his tongue as he would with his cock, but it was even less movement than his fingers, only managing to go an inch or two. It was his plan, to make her go wild before he even touched her clit.

His hands grabbed her hips, positioning her where he wanted, against the wall on the side, so he could steady her with his hands and make it easier for her to stay standing. His fingers came forward to keep her pussy parted, and soon she realized what she had done with the shower. He had detached it, a hose followed the shower head, and she could feel the water sprinkling near her feet. Before she could say anything, he lifted it up, aiming the water to hit directly over her opening, carefully avoiding her clit.

He allowed her to enjoy the sensation, his hand steadily holding on her hip to keep her back against the wall. His mouth came forward again, his tongue coming out and experimentally flicking her clit, the top side of his tongue hitting against it, before he flicked it again, using the underside of his tongue to come in contact. He pulled back, watching to see how her clit responded, if it grew stiff or larger, before he went back to work, the same flickering motion, applying more and more of his tongue until the flicks became laps, brushing the majority of his tongue along her clit, all the while his hand held the shower head to spray against her.

It was blatantly obvious that the woman was in heaven, the way her chest was heaving with the exertion of her heightened breathing.. her eyes, heavily lidded and gazing down towards him the entire time. Scott was giving her something that she hadn't experienced quite a lot.. and she was happy that he was the man fully opening her up, to something this wonderful.

The way he was carefully, purposefully avoided her clit.. making her want more, helplessly trying to gain any bit of attention towards that heated, sensitive little bundle of nerves. He was successfully driving her up a wall, the young woman gasping out as he forced her back into those cold tiles again. The sensation made her skin prickle with goosebumps, fingers having yet to dislodge themselves from his thick mane.

"Scott," she whimpered.. feeling him spread her pussy open, to allow him the access he would need to have her keening. That steady, sudden flow of water against her opening was marvelous, the constant rush of motion forcing her lower body to wither and muscles to tighten up. Sasha hadn't expected that, and goodness, what a pleasant surprise it was. She wasn't holding a thing back now, filling the bathroom up with her sounds of delight whilst his wicked mouth finally homed in on the pinnacle of her core. Her clit, taken into custody and lulled about mercilessly by his tongue...

It throbbed and hardened with his constant ministrations, as if he were testing to see which would bring forth the best reaction. It was all incredible, and she was quickly rising up towards that much wanted release, having been so close only moments ago.. Sasha wasn't surprised that she wasn't lasting very long. Tugging him closer, she shamelessly pushed his face into her, groaning in satisfaction, "Fuck baby.. make me cum all over your tongue..." Fueled by desire, she tipped her head down and gazed towards him, those gray eyes darkened with lust. "Heh.. you look so good like this.."

He gave a soft growl as she told him to make her cum, but he did not resist, willingly pressing his face forward. Briefly, his tongue neglected her clit, only to have his mouth latch onto it, greedily taking it between his lips, and sucking. Thankfully, his unshaven face was wet, so his hairs were soft and did not prickle her like they had done when they were kissing earlier. His hand kept her hip held, his mouth adjusting as her hips rose up, clinging onto her for dear life, and determined not to let go until she found her release. His blue eyes looked up at her, hunger and lust in them, also a sense of desperation, wanting to make her find her climax so badly.

"Fucking cum for me baby," he demanded, briefly pulling away, using his teeth to very gently apply pressure to her clit for a small portion of time, before his lips once again clamped over her tiny flesh.

The instant he latched his lips about her clit, she knew she wasn't going to last any longer. The heavy suction he placed upon that sensitized, eager little bud was quick to push her towards that much awaited climax. The poor dear could only squeal in response to his brash motions, feeling his face tucking itself up between her thighs, eager to aid her in falling over that edge. Sasha was panting by now, jerking against the wall and trying her damnedest to not move around too much. But damn, was it difficult. All she wanted to do was wither about like a fish out of water, consistently forced to endure the attention he bathed her pussy in.

"Oh god, oh god...oh god!"

Her head finally fell back and she felt it, that pressure in her gut rising up like white heat, overtaking her and forcing her knees to nearly buckle in on themselves. She came, her entire frame shaking violently whilst her sweet juices gushed out of her in a hurry. He had said he wanted to taste her, and now he most certainly would be able to. All of that, was just for him. A sob wracked through her after a moment and she dropped her hands from his head just as her eyes closed, afraid she'd pull on his hair too much and hurt him. Pawing at his shoulders, Sasha's hips rolled and rolled, riding out her moment of raw pleasure. She wanted to make it last as long as possible, still in awe at how good he could make her feel, forcing her body to cum harder than ever before, each and every time.

Immediately as she found her release, he concentrated his efforts by lowering his mouth, dropping the hose to grab both of her hips, helping her hold herself up. With his mouth lowered, and his tongue outstretched, he soon found her liquids gushing into his mouth, and he greedily took it, waiting for every last drop. Once he had thought she finished, he pulled away, and closed his lips, swallowing. There was a moment of contemplation before he let out a soft murmur of approval. "Mmm.."

The man gradually stood back up, taking her shaky, writhing form in his arms. "I thought we were going to shower to get cleaner.. not dirtier," he teased, holding the shower head to spray across both of them, before he set it back where it belonged. He could feel his adrenaline dying down as he knew he had just gotten her off using his mouth and the shower head, and now the presses and tugs of her soft hands could be felt. They were not unpleasant, and he smirked as he could imagine how good she felt, considering the way he touched her. "Did you like it, baby?" he whispered, lining kisses against her jawline, knowing she must feel very weak at this point.

Once again he was sure to hold her, never wanting to repeat the mistake of leaving her bent over his bed like she was no better than a common whore.

She was.. exhausted. Her body felt so weak, muscles nothing more than a mess of goo. She was so thankful to have him stand up when he did and keep her against the wall, otherwise she would have very well fallen right over. Sasha was attempting to gain back a normal breathing pattern, her eyes gradually opening.. greeting her with the sight of Scott right there. "Heh.. oops," she mused with a soft giggle, knowing he didn't really mind if they had gotten a bit dirty again. After all, such was easily enough washed away a second later, and finally they were able to relish in the aftermath of their first shower together.

Stroking her hands up from his shoulders to the sides of his neck, she nodded, "Mmn.. I love it.." And she did. This man had given her amounts of pleasure in the first couple of hours of being reunited, that she had thought weren't possible. Everything was just right.. the slight buzzing under her flesh, that dull throb between her thighs and the familiar pressure of having him pushed into her. Wrapping her arms about his shoulders, she tucked her face into his chest and sighed, happy. "You're going to have to carry me," Sasha mused, "I.. can't really feel my legs right now.. and it's all your fault."

He was thoroughly satisfied by the fact he could get her off using his mouth and his cock. It all had been so easy too. Sasha just seemed to crave and love his touch, no matter what he did. He grinned. "Carry you? I thought you were a professional killer and you can't even stand up after sex? I don't know how anyone could take you seriously...I think you're just trying to get me to carry you because that's what you want." Of course he was kidding, he didn't even mind. His hand turned off the shower entirely, and he reached up, grabbing the back of her legs, hoisting her up as they became draped over his waist, moving out of the tub slowly.

Once again he set her down on the counter, this time she was wet. He dried her off first, taking his time as if they were old lovers... which they sort of were, considering how much time they had spent being partners. Perhaps Sasha had a thing for him the entire time, maybe she did not, but Scott certainly had a grudging spot of affection for his flirtatious partner who seemed to use him as the butt end of most of her jokes. "Mm... I'm just glad I get to tease you finally instead of the one being teased by you after all these god damn years..." He dried himself off, more briefly, not caring much about his hair, before he pulled her off, and got her rear and the back of her legs.

Only then, finally, to her surprise, did he lift her up, one hand under her arm pit and the other below her ass, holding her across his arms. He strode back to the main room purposefully, holding her and carefully making sure she did not hit the door frame by lifting up on her lower back. He forgot how much of a mess the damn place was in the passion of the moment when they had gone from kissing against the wall, to brutally fucking on the mattress. "Baby let me set you down," he whispered, going towards the couch as he let go of her, letting her naked body press into the black, leathery seats.

When she wasn't in his arms he moved to place the mattress back on the bed frame, and then went into a closest to get more sheets, covering it more thoroughly so that the rip she had made wouldn't be noticed. "I'm going to have to leave a generous tip considering my room mate is such a god damn animal..." he said softly, pretending to contemplate before he chuckled.

"Mmpf.. you're lucky I'm in no condition to make a witty comeback," she threatened playfully, her eyes closing the moment he picked her up, just to settle her down onto the counter. He was a very sweet, generous man she realized. Sasha had figured that deep down, beneath that rigidly cold exterior, there was a very warm and soft middle. Now, lucky for her, she was able to relish in such a treat. Scott made her feel like a woman should, adored.. cherished, loved and cared for. They were things she hadn't experienced in quite some time, and even then.. when she had, it had hardly been worth writing home about.

Now, however? She could write novels upon novels.

Her tongue was stuck out at the mention of her teasing him, the act of rebellion quite childish, but needed. "You just wait," she claimed, giggling as he swept her up into his arms without a problem again, and began to walk her into the bedroom. "I've been distracted.. but don't you worry, I'll start to tease you again soon enough," Sasha promised with a light bite against his shoulder.

The leather upholstery felt sticky against her freshly washed skin, watching as he made work of putting the mattress back together. His comment of having an animal of a roommate had her laughing as she simply sat there.. limp and content. "Says the man who littered this place with empty bottles of alcohol," she cooed, "If anything.. I only improved it. So.. you're welcome." A scrunch of her nose and she pushed herself up, gradually making her way to the bed and flopping against the soft surface just as he finished spreading out the sheets. "God.. this feels good," Sasha groaned, burying her face into the padding.

"See!" he said, watching her as she summoned the strength to carry herself over. "You had enough energy to move on your own!" he accused, the wide smile on his face showing he was merely trying to ruffle her feathers once again.

He gathered the discarded blankets, pulled them over his shoulders like a cape, and slowly knelt down before he partially laid himself on top of her, the warmth of his body and the blankets already providing heat. "You really did make it a better place though.." he said, rewarding her with a kiss to her nose which was scrunched, the way he liked it most. "I was becoming an alcoholic... now I can just become a sexaholic." He smirked, and fell to her side, his arms gathering her up and pulling him towards her possessively, not really having a choice considering that it was a bed made for one person.

"You caught me," she said, laughing as she was soon enough covered by him, and an abundance of blankets. "I just wanted you to carry me.. I'll admit it." Smiling, Sasha happily curled up into the curvature of his larger body, hooking one leg over his waist whilst her arm wrapped about his side, tenderly working her fingers against his back. "I still can't imagine you drinking this much."

It was almost unheard of. Going from one extreme, to the other. Scott had seemed like the last man on Earth to pick up a cocktail, let alone to the point where he might have lost his life because of it. Sasha's expression grew warm, and she leaned in to press a chaste kiss to the corner of his mouth. "I'm happy I'm here," she confessed, "I.. I wouldn't know what to do if something had happened to you.." She looked worried, knowing that anything was capable of happening. Considering they had both successfully turned their backs on the organization that had made all of this possible. If she hadn't even met him..

"When we first started working with each other," she began, her stature becoming completely relaxed. "I.. had a very big crush on you, but.. you made it difficult for me to actually want to admit it to myself. I thought I was a very foolish girl for being attracted to someone who operated like a robot.." A shrug of her shoulders and she laughed, thinking back on how nervous she had been around him sometimes. "I was intimidated by you, something you would have never known if I hadn't just said it. I always hoped to somehow crack that wall you had put up.. but, I guess my usual methods of teasing you hadn't exactly done their job as quickly as I wanted them to." Her eyes closed for a moment, a thoughtful hum resonating, "I.. I've fallen for you really hard, Scott."

"Mmm..I'll carry you where ever you want, whenever you want," he whispered to her. "I only drink when I'm sad," he confided to her, trying not to show any emotions.. he did not want her to think he was weak. "I missed you," he said, breathlessly.

He stayed silent as she spoke, listening to her soft voice. It was easy to listen to... and he had no idea how he had gotten along without it. Maybe the copious amounts of beer in his room had helped him. "You had the hots for me?" he said, laughing. "I had no idea... I just figured you flirted with everyone." Once again, he grew silent before he spoke up. "You were so close several times...you really drove me up a wall. When you finally just dropped that towel in the hotel room.. I lost it," he admitted. Her hum was reassuring, and he sighed in content, listening to it. When she said that she had fallen for him, his whole body tense. His hand around her, squeezed instinctively, his breathing growing fast and quick. "I was falling for you the first time I laid eyes on you... I wanted you so badly... I wanted to make you mine... " He couldn't look at her now, his chest rising up and down. "I ignored it all... I did not want to fall in love with someone I worked with. So I treated you like that... the way I was.. it's not the real me."

"I couldn't trust you.. and I didn't want to get close to you. Even though that was what I needed. I needed you desperately. You were so sexy... so smart, so funny. I can't tell you how many smiles I hid from you by looking away. I didn't want to become attached to you. What if something happened? I would be lost without you. I taught myself how to operate without you and when we finally parted... I was truly lost. I don't even want to go back to that life.." His face tilted, and he turned, starting to kiss her softly. "Run away with me. Anywhere. France. I don't care. I want you with me all the time."

Her smile seemed permanent, listening to him.. it was a moment that took her breath away, quite literally. To know that all that time.. they had been hopelessly crushing on each other, and they had been oblivious to it? It went to show just how good they were, when it came to being someone they were not. They hadn't been in that business for nothing, after all. A business, she was all too happy to leave.

".. I was sexy, smart and funny? Must you use the past tense," she teased him, playfully poking at his side before she shifted away just a smidgen, allowing his face to come into full view. Sasha admired his features, unable to help herself.. and eventually reaching up to lightly scratch at the rough hair that decorated his jaw. "I live in France now," she admitted, "I um.. I have my own loft, and I work at this really cute cafe down the road part-time. It's.. it's kind of funny, the more I think about it. It wasn't difficult for me to get used to an average, day by day life of the same routine. It's nice.. but.. I wasn't happy at all. I missed you, even if my heart was broken and I was so goddamn pissed off. I hated it, the fact that.. despite what had happened, I just couldn't stop caring about you." A small sigh and she pursed her lips, knowing it'd be for the best.

"I um.. I had contacted our previous employers so they could help me a little bit.. with finding you. I guess they already knew you took the money, and had noticed I wasn't in hiding. So.. they immediately pointed the finger, and wanted me to go through with.. killing you. The money.. they still want it too, I can only assume because they wanted me to return whatever was left," she murmured, her fingers spreading across the side of his face, letting their eyes meet. "We need to leave. Because the moment they find out that I didn't kill you, they're going to be very, very upset.. and I can't have anything happen to you, baby."

"Well... of course you still are!" he insisted, stammering over his words, he did not want her to think she had lost her touch or anything. Everything she had been to him seemed amplified now that they had slept together. Of course, coupled with the fact she seemed to enjoy being his only made him all the more happier. "Oh? I must go there immediately. I can only imagine all those french bastards hitting on you," he said, his voice turning low, his old robotic self resurfacing briefly. "To think of all the chances I could of had to sit there and just watch you.. what a fool I am.."

He grew deathly quiet as soon as she mentioned their employers. He felt his breath being taken away.. everything they had worked for, they still wanted it. His eyes met hers, a knowing look. He did not seem mad, nor too surprised, only a look of direness in them. There was nothing he needed to say.. he was already going to stick with her. "How long do we have, you think?" he whispered softly, looking up at the ceiling. "I imagine you could get away with lying to them for a brief time before they demand evidence, or assume that you are incapable of killing me." And there was the money.. It had been nice. Scott already had a small fortune, but compared to the money they had taken, it wasn't even close. "If it comes down to it... I will give them the money... I'd rather have you instead." His mouth parted, and his head tilted to the side, managing to catch the tip of her finger in his mouth, and suck softly at it.

"They've given me a week," she mused, giving him a slight smile. At least they had time to come up with a plan. It was.. comforting, knowing they wouldn't have to sleep with one eye open, just in case. "When the week is up, they wanted me to call them, and only then. They'd have someone come down to retrieve your body, and me.. with the money," Sasha explained, the overall plan still making her skin crawl. It was difficult to swallow down the reality that a mere three hours ago, she had been more than willing to end this man's life. Goodness, it was still so overwhelming and frightening, she wasn't quite sure how she had made it this far.

"The more I think about it, the more I'm beginning to realize that they wanted to kill two birds with one stone. Have me end you, and they.. end me. They get the money, are able to snuff out two loose ends at the end of the day.. and that's that. I'm pretty sure we're both on their list of hits now..." Her eyes tipped down to watch his lips wrap about her thumb then, the woman gently eased the digit further in with a giggle, "It'll be okay.. we can handle ourselves, but.. just know that even if you do want to give them the money back, it won't be the only price you're paying." Their lives were at stake, that was the cold hard truth.

Sasha shifted closer, her forehead settling against Scott's, "When I slept with Tyler.. it was the most difficult thing I've had to do. I didn't want to but.. I thought you didn't care about me. I figured it was a necessary evil and as long as I retrieved the briefcase, it wouldn't bother you. I know it did.. it probably killed you inside and I'm so, so sorry you had to see that. It meant nothing to me, I was just upset..."

"Ah," he said as she gave him more details, a smile tweaking at his lips as he was reminded of the thoroughness of their agency. How he had worked for them for years without losing his sanity was beyond him. "I'm just glad I'm not apart of them anymore.. they can go fuck themselves." It was a brave statement, considering they knew their foe well, a organization that more or less spanned across the globe.

"We will be fine, I'm sure," he told her after he released her finger, giving it a small lick. The money was more than enough to help them out, and while his skills were rusty, he was sure he would be able to hone them instantly when his life, and more importantly, Sasha's life, were at stake.

When she shifted closer to him, his hands wrapped around her as well as his arms, pulling her directly on top of him. His arms settled behind her back, just above her ass. His eyes flickered at her as she bought up Tyler, a temporary look of pain flashing through his blue eyes. "Baby," he said softly, closing his eyes. "I was so jealous... oh my God... I watched all of it." His stomach sank at the feeling of being helpless as he watched his woman getting fucked by another man. The hurt was still there, it was obvious in his voice and his eyes when he reopened them. "It's okay... I shouldn't have treated you like trash after I fucked you.. but I was scared to get close." He hesitated to tell her about the resolution he made, to tell her when she came back. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "I..." he managed. She was going to pry and press him to tell her anyway, so he let it out. "I was... going to tell you how sorry I was for that night... when you came back from the other hotel I had decided to tell you what I felt about you... and when I saw you letting him do what he wanted with you.. as short as it was.. I decided to take the money for myself. The truth was I never wanted that... I hadn't planned it. Splitting it would be fine with me. That's why you saw me drinking when you got back."

It was a lot of information, and emotions to take it. "Please baby don't feel bad," he whispered, his hands reaching up to hold her face so she could pull away, peppering her lips with soft kisses. "It was my fault mostly... I should have been more of a man and made you mine... I'll never make that mistake again and I am sure you won't make it either."

With ease, she had straddled his hips and made a comfortable place upon his large, muscled frame, enjoying the natural warmth that he emitted. Her hands were poised firmly onto his bare chest, all the while she relished in the fact that they were still wondrously nude. It just felt so.. natural, being like this with Scott. Truly, she wouldn't have it any other way, and especially, with no one else. He was a man that made her so undoubtedly happy, even he managed to surprise her at times. Especially right now, when he looked so wounded at the mentioning of Tyler.. her heart ached, immediately regretting what she had done that day.

Nothing would prepare her for what he told her next, though.

The confession that hung heavily in the air had her gazing down towards him in disbelief, tender mouth slightly agape. He.. he was going to apologize when she had returned? But her activities with Tyler.. they had.. dear gods. She had managed to push him to his limit, hadn't she? He snapped, the instant he saw that man touching her, much like he had the previous night. Sasha was trying her best to gradually take everything in, still trying to realize that after so long, she had gotten it all wrong. It was just.. fueled by anger, misplaced anger at that. "I.." It was now here turn to lose her voice, momentarily mute.

It was both of their faults, she knew that.. but the past was in the past. They were here now, with each other and certainly happy. The woman finally pulled herself away from her overwhelming state of shock, and returned each kiss he had peppered her with. "I'm sorry," she whispered against his lips, letting her palms affectionately run up to his shoulders, where she gripped at him. "I'm your's now.. I promise you that, you don't have to worry about losing me ever again..." And it was true. In some way, she had always belonged to him. He was her protector, he confidant and a friend that.. while they had had their differences, always had her back.

"I have to tell you something," she murmured after a moment, eyes sparkling, "I really love it when you call me baby.."

"It's okay... I know you are.. you always were. I just should have made sure to claim you for my own." His arms had looped under her arms, and onto her shoulders, a demanding grip that made her elbows break as she perched on top of him, only to have her breasts compress against his chest. His mouth proceeded to kiss her, trying to get rid of whatever shame and guilt both of them felt by a flurry of kisses that he spent on her lips, sucking and licking them. He couldn't get enough of her.

"What's that?" he asked, letting her pull away as his arms pulled away from her, resting behind his head as an additional pillow. He immediately assumed it was something bad, something she had to get off of her mind and make sure he was okay with it. "Tell me baby.." he said softly, the way her eyes lit up make him uncertain what he was going to tell him. Was it even going to be bad at all? At her confession he laughed. "Oh yeah?" His dazzling smile once again stole his features, and it seemed very easy for her to get him in a good mood, when they had been discussing such a dire topic, and their lives were at stake. There they were, calling each other baby in some shabby hotel room on a mattress that more prostitutes had probably themselves on rather than actual lovers, like they were. "I'll keep that in mind..." he whispered softly, glad that such a small thing seemed to provide Sasha with overwhelming happiness. "My baby whose sexy ass worked in a french cafe... oh god I woulda killed to see that."

Now it was her turn to laugh. Sasha shifted until she was pushed up to sit, perched upon his lap with ease, bare butt nestled against the tops of his thighs. "I smelled like coffee and pastries all the time," she mused with a fond smile, "It was actually nice.. a very relaxed, easy setting. It was something I needed after everything that had happened. Also.. the fact that I got to eat and drink whatever I wanted for free was a bonus too."

"You'd love it there.. it's so romantic," she gushed, biting her lip and getting that dreamy, child-like sparkle in her eye. "I would go out on the little terrace of my loft, and watch the stars at night.. I swear, there was nothing better than that. The entire time, though.. I kept thinking about how much happier I'd be if you were there to share it with me," Sasha spoke.. letting her vision drop down towards the man laying beneath her, looking as delicious as ever. "I was really scared when I first got there, I felt.. lost, somehow. Not just because it was a place I had never frequented alone, but because I wasn't able to find what I wanted there. I was hoping I'd bump into you one day, but.. I had figured the likeliness of us picking the same place to run off to, was probably close to impossible." Which, unfortunately it had been.

Running her hands against his chest, she sighed, letting her body fall forward until she was stationary atop of him, head tucked beneath his chin. "You should show me around after we take a nap y'know," she murmured, "I'd love to see more of this place.. it's beautiful." And, maybe she wanted to live a little while they could. Run around on the beach with Scott? Yeah.. that'd be nice. Really.. really nice.

"Mmm... yum.." he said, looking up at her lazily, the smile was never ending on his lips. Maybe he was making up for all the lost time, or he always smiled like that at her. Only time would tell.

He tried to imagine what her loft was like as she described it to him, his hands coming out from under his head, and gently scrapping his nails up and down her sides carefully, slowly, savoring the touch of her skin. "Sounds lovely," he told her, although whenever he painted a picture in his mind of what she told him, all he could see himself doing was looking at her, rather than their surroundings. "Almost as lovely as you," he whispered, tracing shapes using his finger tips on her sides.. "I think I would have tried to find you eventually.. considering how my life was going. I always wondered about you.

"You'd love this place at night," he insisted, his hands tugging up the blankets so that they covered her flesh, after she had made them fall down by sitting up on him. "Assuming you actually came in this morning, you have a lot to see." He had explored the coast thoroughly in his contemplative, yet sour mood, finding it one of the few things he took solace in. "And there's usually no one around... at certain parts of the beach. It's an incredible feeling, being all there by yourself... I wonder what it would be like with you." Scott tilted his head away from her, to look out the window, only to see the full moon. Yes, he would definitely have to take her out to see the beach at night while there was less pressure on them to stay in hiding and run. "It's going to be nice tonight.. the ocean will have the stars reflection on it, as well as the moon... I think.." he said, casting a glance out the window again, wanting to be certain.

She was looking out the window as well, listening to his voice.. finding the familiar tenor to be wonderfully comforting. She could stay like this forever. Sexually sated, snuggled close and talking about a beautiful beach. Sasha wanted life to remain this heavenly, and hopefully in due time.. after saving themselves from what seemed to be the inevitable, they'd finally get a chance to thoroughly enjoy their freedom.

"Hn.. alone, with you.. on a beach with an ocean that's lit up by the moon and stars," she repeated, smiling. "That sounds absolutely incredible.." And knowing her, it'd only make her fall for this man that much more. It'd be their first time actually indulging themselves in each other, from behind closed doors. It was a bit nerve-wracking, but more than exciting. Sasha had been secretly awaiting for this moment for quite a while now, and even though they were attempting to get the best out of their time together due to certain circumstances.. it wouldn't ruin a thing for her. She could be put into any troubling situation, and as long as Scott was there.. giving her the support she would need, Sasha would be able to overcome anything. She found an unbelievable amount of strength in his presence, especially now.. after having confided in one another.

"Come on baby," she finally cooed, pressing a kiss to his chest, "Let's sleep a bit before we go play in the sand."

His head was tilted down, kissing her forehead occasionally. Yes, he was tired, but being so close to Sasha... he really couldn't be more awake. At her request, however, he was willing to do anything. "Mmm," he murmured, his head gradually tilting back, so it rested against the pillows.

He sighed softly, his hands still rubbing at her. He felt content to sleep for the first time in a long time.. his sleeping schedule had been chaotic. Part of the reason why he knew the beach was so beautiful at night, was because he often woke up in the middle of it, unable to sleep with the thought of her on his mind. Having her now in the same bed with him, on top of him, in his arms, seemed surreal. His hands went limp, but his arms still around her. "Is this a dream... or real.." he said, sleepily, feeling his eyes flutter as he looked down at her occasionally, before his breathing slowed dramatically, and he found himself gaining the sleep he had sought for years.

He wasn't sure how long it was before he woke up, but it was still dark. Maybe early morning.. just before the sun came on. Still he felt drowsy, and he looked down at his lover, his eyes flickering open to see if she was still asleep or not.

Back
Top Bottom