Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassins (Findarato and Lemon)

Her hand was electric to him. His fingers engulfed and squeezed her as she held his hand, rather than shake it directly. It was difficult for her to even pull away from his tight grip before it eventually loosened. "I thought I was lucky," he admitted. "But it's not all that great. I wish I had something to do again." He shrugged his broad shoulders, and smiled at her.

He nodded at her comment. She seemed to understand him.. maybe her vacation served the same purpose as his early retirement, although his getaway hadn't really served its purpose. He only hoped Caroline could help him with that.

"She is the reason I wanted to get away from things," he explained, looking at his drink. "She was very beautiful..." Once again he seemed lost to her, in a distant past as he seemed to speak to himself.

Before she could inquiry further, he looked at her again, his blue eyes looked sad, but when he smiled, there was a warmth to them. "Anyways," he said. "I shouldn't be talking about another beautiful woman when I have one sitting right next to me, and I'm supposed to be hitting on her." He chuckled. "That would be a little rude, don't you think?" Yes, he had to focus on her. On Caroline, not Sasha. He had to forget about Sasha... forever. He wasn't going to see her ever again, and he had to live with that. It was his own choice... as much as he regretted it. "I'm not a very suave like your french man... I am merely a blunt american." His smile was plastered on his face, he seemed to be having a good time talking to her. He had just smiled more than he ever had while Sasha was around him. "So I think it's fair for me to say why I came over to sit next to you... you're incredibly attractive to me."

"Ahh.. so you're bored, hm? This piece of paradise isn't keeping you distracted enough," she asked teasingly, taking note of how easy it was for him to smile now. What in the world had gotten into him? Was it because he finally got rid of her? Could be that he was now free to do whatever he wanted too, after all.. he had an abundance of cash. Whatever the reason, she didn't care. All she was here for was to finally take what rightfully belonged to her. The woman might not want a damn thing to do with him, but he'd be a fool to believe she'd let him get away with what he had committed in that hotel room.

The note of Sasha being beautiful made her stomach twist, and it only worsened when she saw how sad his eyes looked for a moment. Goddamn him.. why was he pretending that she had meant something to him? Perhaps it was all a ploy to bed this new, unsuspecting foreigner. It had to be. Just an act.. like everything else he had done. Honestly, it was very impressive.. she had never suspected him of being capable of turning against her.

"Mmn.. you're in luck," she piqued with a laugh, leaning forward to settle her elbows upon the bar's counter. In this motion, her plump rear perked a bit, spine curved and eyes peered over her shoulder towards him in a fit of mischief. "I like blunt Americans.. especially ones who are attracted to me..." Sasha knew she practically had him in the bag now, the way he was looking at her.. as if he wanted to pounce then and there. If she was lucky, she'd make it over the threshold of his front door without having her denim shorts about her ankles. Nearly two months ago.. she wouldn't have minded that.

"I think I can help you," she murmured then, tone husked, "...with your.. problem. I'll happily make you forget about that woman..."

Scott found silence taking him. He just watched the french vixen, his heart gradually beating faster. His mouth fell open, a little dull, stupid expression taking hold of his face. His breath was literally taken away from everything she said, how she moved, his eyes frozen on her.

He exhaled slowly, letting the air out. It was hot and steamy, and she knew she had the man aroused and bothered already. "Will you?" he asked, his voice low as well. "Rock my world all night and make me forget her name?" His voice was desperate. He really needed to forget Sasha. "Forget my own name? I fucking need it." His hand reached out, and he flipped his wrist, dragging the back of his knuckles across her delicate arm. "I need it so fucking badly."

This was already promising, never had a woman before been so into him, usually he had to make them grow timid and force them to sleeping with him, which he didn't like nearly as much as how Caroline was handling it. "I want to forget about everything except you tonight. You and your sexy ass body. I want to claim your body.." His other hand had reached under the table, and placed itself on her thigh. He stroked her revealed skin with the lightest of touches, his finger tips barely brushing across her soft skin. "I might have to chain you up to my bed and make sure you never go back to France.." Her touch was addicting to him already and he barely even had her at all yet.

It was happening again.. he was managing to get the better of her. Even if Sasha was fueled by absolute hatred.. the fact that he was touching her, the words that slipped out of his mouth, just loud enough for only her to hear..? Yes, she was utterly and horribly aroused now. She could feel her core beginning to throb irately, her inner temperatures rising up with a vengeance. Like she had claimed before, the night she had had with Scott was the best night she had, and would ever have. This man.. he did things to her body that were otherworldly. Even now, the slightest brush of knuckles had her weak in the knees.

A giggle erupted and she clasped onto his wrist, giving it an affectionate squeeze, "Chain me up? My, my.. a man after my very own heart.."

Sasha moved then, shifting, and forcefully pushing his fingers closer to the apex of her thighs. Shamelessly did she push his rough digits against the crotch of her shorts, letting him feel just how heated she was already. "I'm glad I met you, Jason," she cooed, her other hand raising to tickle her manicured nails beneath his hairy chin, "But I must confess something..." Her brows became furrowed, and she pushed their noses together, long lashes fluttering before that low, sensuous voice filled the little space between them. "I am a woman that does not have very much patience when it comes to something she wants..."

Pulling back abruptly, she grinned, "Where is your home?"

He chuckled softly, "Yeah.." he said, feeling more than aroused. He hadn't felt like this since the last time with Sasha... everything else had been forced, only because his body needed it. This seemed like it was from a different world entirely. As she squeezed his wrist, he gave a soft growl, the chuckle dying out. His hand pinned her own against the bar top, interlacing their fingers and holding onto it tight. Anyone who looked down the bar at them might be alarmed by his sudden aggression.

His hand made no resistance as she guided it between her legs, his finger tips already probing and touching her, pressing the material back further into the space between her legs, feeling the genuine arousal. "Yeah?" he asked, obviously focusing on her crotch rather than what she was saying, though he did listen. His face was screwed up in his efforts, a furrowed brow, his eyes glancing down at her thighs as she scraped the underside of his chin using her nails. "What's that?" His finger tips had grabbed the top button and were about to undo it, but she had pulled back before he could do the task.

He let go of her and gave her a small smile, before he stood up. The erection that bulged in his khaki pants seemed even noticeable from a mile off, considering the almost ridiculous tent it made, pointing straight at her. He took her by the arm and helped her get up, sliding an arm around her waist, resting his hand just above her hip, and holding her there. "Maybe I should have taken my vacation in France so I could have met you earlier," he whispered to her, walking slowly down the beach with her at his side.

The hotel he was staying at wasn't far. It did not seem like Scott had changed as much as she had thought when the establishment came into view. It was cheap- he had wanted a low profile. It appears it wasn't low enough to keep Sasha from finding him, however. The paint on the building was rusting off, and the road that led up to it close to the beach, seemed broken down. He made no comment about it, it wasn't like the hotel was what she came with him for... it was his cock, and that alone would make up for the poor appearance of the place.

Before long they had reached his room by going up the stairs, and walking along the balcony. Not letting go over her, he merely pushed her back against the door and pressed himself forward, using her body to open it, since he did not leave it locked. Shamelessly he kissed her, his lips already connecting with hers, his tongue flicking across her lower lip before his lips sucked hers in, his eyes flickering open to peer at her. He pulled back to breathe, remaining silent as he used his foot to kick behind him, shutting the door.

When she had a chance to look around, she would notice the room was filled with empty, half empty bottles. The carpet seemed like it was made from the seventies. The wall paper, like the paint on the outside of the building, was disfigured and even lacking at some parts of the wall. He did not seem to have too many belongings compared to his old apartment, which had been filled with weapons and various other gadgets. There was a shirt laying on the floor next to some dumbbells. Some books on his dresser. The main attraction of the room was a bed, made for a single person. It had four posts made out of steel protruding from each corner, the white sheets and blankets on it were plain, but looked fresh asides from the fact he hadn't made his bed up when he got out of bed. Scott was just glad that he had left the window opened to make the room smell fresh.

Gods, why did he have to kiss her like that..? As if they hadn't missed a beat at all, from the first night they had ever been with each other. It was so depressing, knowing that someone who could make her feel this good, was someone who had thoroughly tossed her away. Life was very cruel, and Sasha.. while she had managed to toughen up through her years of working undercover, nothing had ever managed to prepare her for the pain Scott conjured up inside of her. Perhaps she had gotten a bit too close for comfort, and had made a mistake by sleeping with him.. yet, no matter how many times she tried to hate herself for it, she just couldn't. Within that moment of having him inside of her, she had been the happiest she had been in years. It was something that had ruined her, yes.. but, she didn't regret it, strangely enough.

Lips swollen from the hot, insistent bout of kissing.. she looked around, settling her sunglasses onto a nearby table. "You're a very simple man," she mused, turning on the heels of her shoes just before she toed them off and gingerly made her way towards the bed. Hiding in a hotel, like usual? Some things never did change, huh? Sasha was a bit astounded by the amount of alcohol strewn about, morbidly curious as to why he seemed to be nursing a wound. The entire outlook of this room was.. depressing, and if she hadn't known any better, she would have believed he was saddened by their departing.

Stopping, as she stood on the other side of the mattress.. she glanced to him from over her shoulder, "Lay down." It would essentially give her the upper-hand. The last thing she needed was for him to strip her down, and take notice of that scar upon her toned stomach. Yes, it was still there.. and would always mar her flesh, no matter how much product she tried to use to soften and blend the distortion. There was no room for error, even if she was slightly buzzed and incredibly aroused. After she had finished her work here, perhaps she'd finally make an effort in finding herself a man... or at least someone to keep her warm at night.

He breathed softly, letting her go as she pulled away, letting her survey the room. "Am I?" he asked. Scott felt anything but simple these days. His mind was a tornado of emotions that he could never figure out. His chest heaved up and down, taking in her features as she explored, like a kitten looking around an area for the first time. Normally Scott would have been ripping her clothes at this point, but there was something about her that made him want to savor the moment. He decided to wait and see what she did, and to listen to her rather than man handling her to how he wanted. After all... they had all night, and soon enough he would get his way with her, like he always did.

He nodded. He stepped forward to the mattress, reaching his hands down to grab the bottom of his shirt, before he raised his arms and twisted his shirt off. His upper body as ever, was toned and muscular. His skin was tanner than before, from being on the beach, just a darker shade, but not too noticeable. The waistband of his boxers was slightly above his low slung khaki shorts, the fine lines of his v taper were obvious. The same military tattoo was smeared on his upper arm, the familiar skull with a rifle going through it. It was indeed Scott. His long, swimmer like torso was even more ripped than what she remembered, maybe he worked out even more in his free time, the checkerboard like abs filling up his stomach certainly hinted at such.

Laying down, his back rested comfortably against the mattress as the iron springs that supported the mattress and his weight creaked just once, before they adjusted to hold on. He tried to control his breathing, anticipating what the french girl was going to do. His khaki shorts did little to contain his erection as it pressed upwards, pointing at the ceiling.

Now, it was her turn to watch him like a hawk...

Sasha openly admired the way he stripped himself of his t-shirt, the article tossed away.. and long forgotten. The sight of him being half naked again made her breathing hitch up, trying to accept the fact that he looked even better than before. He was.. so taut and strong, she was certain he could easily have the upper-hand if she allowed it. Yet, she was thoroughly trained in taking down targets that were ten times her own size. Skilled in speed and precision, it would be more than easy to get this man to succumb to her. Finally the moment was neigh.. and he was settled on the mattress, hopelessly hard and eager.

Slowly, did she begin to make her way up the bed then, crawling towards him much like she had the first and last night they had been together. Straddling his hips with ease, she shamelessly rolled her own down and ground herself into his adamant erection, teasing it with a thorough bout of friction. A small whimper and she leaned into him, immediately capturing his mouth with her own. Sasha would keep him distracted.. lulling her tongue against his whilst one of her hands crept behind her. Her lower body continued to undulate, surely sending a rapturous amount of heat in between them, whilst she eagerly made out with the man who tasted just as exquisite as ever. She had missed him.. in the way that could only be described as lust. He sated her hunger tenfold.. and it was difficult to ruin this moment she had wanted long ago.

But then, it happened.

Within a millisecond, her digits dug into his long hair and gripped, viciously tugging his head back to expose his neck with a snap. He'd see her bent over him, seething whilst the sharp, glinting edge of a pocket knife laid itself against the expanse of tanned, bare flesh. In one swipe, she could easily filet him open like a fine slab of meat. Sasha grinned, smacking her plump lips mockingly. "I assume you never thought this day would come, hm.. Scotty," she asked, accent long forgotten. "I have to say.. it's an absolute pleasure to see you again..." She dug the unkind blade into him a bit, her stance rigid and strong. She had control, and he'd know it.

"Where the fuck is my money," she asked, getting straight to the point.

He already knew he was in for it as she crawled up to him. She was intoxicating.. there was no way he would be able to have her just one time. He would want her every night. She was incredible. He kept his hands to himself as she put on the small show, crawling up to him, his cock throbbing frantically, aching for some attention before she finally gave it to him, mounting herself on his lap. He grunted softly as she rolled herself, looking up at her, his hands reaching up to grasp her breasts, fondling them desperately through her orange top, before she lowered herself and they began to kiss. His hands readjusting to settle on her hips, encouraging her. "Oh yes.." he breathed out against her lips, his tongue caressing hers more wildly with every second as their tongue met outside of their mouth, before they began to push one another back, fighting for supremacy.

Scott was so distracted, she could have gotten away with anything. She could have killed him right then and there, and he wouldn't have cared. His hands found her ass, gripping each cheek desperately with his large, powerful hands, squeezing and pulling, her body stimulating his cock to no end before he was even inside of her. It only made him excited.

Suddenly it all ended as she yanked back on his head, exposing his throat. Originally he thought she was going to bite him there, and he didn't make a move to stop her. He planned to bite her neck quite thoroughly when they started to go at it, so she could have her fun. By then it was too late. The cold steel of the knife was against his throat. His blue eyes looked up at her, curious and confused, before they widened as she called him by Scotty... there was only one woman in the whole world who got away with calling him that, and that was Sasha.

Wordlessly, he gulped, the steel piercing his throat and letting a small dribble of blood flow from his neck. So many emotions went through him... it was Sasha. All along. How long had she been following him? He grew furious at the thought, and she could tell he was angry as his brow furrowed. He had grown lazy and relaxed... and now he was paying the price.

"Just fucking do me in, bitch," he snapped at her, coldly, pressing his neck further up to the blade, drawing more blood before he settled back. He wasn't afraid of dying... he wanted to die anyway, his life had no meaning. It had resorted to him being drunk off of his ass the entire day, and picking up psycho chicks at bars who turned out to be your former assassin partners. What was the point of it all anymore..

The anger wasn't so easily removed even though he thought he had given up. It made him upset that he had been bested, by his former partner of all people. "It's under the bed," he grunted out, against the pain. Ironically, that was where Tyler had kept the suit case last time. He kept his hands deathly still on either side of him, knowing at the slightest movement she would cut him.

Another part of him was overwhelmingly happy to see her again... maybe that was the part of him that did not want to give up.

A click of her tongue and she shook her head, "Oh honey... I don't think so. I'd be doing you a favor if I cut your throat right now and let you bleed out." Her eyes were clouded with a mixture of lingering arousal and.. pain. Being like this, on top of him.. so close, feeling his breath mingling with her own and his hard cock still wedged up against her crotch? It brought back some very wonderful memories.. ones that she could certainly do without right about now. Sasha couldn't afford to let those get the better of her, she had gotten way over her head when she slept with him. It had ruined everything, but now.. at least she'd make him pay.

"Under the bed," she repeated, sparing a glance to the side, "Heh.. how ironic.."

It might be under the bed, might not be. Sasha wasn't about to trust him, not after what he had pulled on her two months ago. She stayed right where she was, watching the delicate rivulet of crimson trickle down the front of his throat. Her shoulders were rigid and breathing was ragged, looking every bit the part of a woman thoroughly worked up. By both pleasure, and infuriation. She wanted nothing more than to end his life, figuring it would somehow bring her closure but.. it wouldn't fix any of this. It wouldn't make her feel better, it'd only worsen the fact that deep down, she wanted him. Very, very badly.

"Why'd you do it," Sasha suddenly asked, pulling on his hair more.. forcing him to dig down into the pillows cradling him. "Why did you have to do that to me? I did everything I could to get us that money.. so we could split it and retire. That was the plan, Scott," she yelled, brows furrowing in frustration. "You would have never had to see me again, you selfish son of a bitch! I would have disappeared forever! But.. but you just had to use me like that.. didn't you," she muttered, shaking her head in disbelief. "It wasn't fair.. I had to sleep with that fucking pig, to ensure that the money was in that goddamn room! Don't you understand that?!"

Scott listened and watched her, the fear growing in his heart. He had no idea what she planned to do to him.. he could only imagine the worst. Scott had suffered injuries before.. but an angry women with a knife in her hand, did not sound pleasant to him at all. "Just take the money and leave... I don't want it anymore," he said, averting his gaze to look away. He did not want to look at those green eyes of her, knowing her true color was under them, and he had been deceived. He felt foolish.

He tried to steady his breathing, so his neck wouldn't push into the blade. He looked away to the side of the room, looking at a mirror of them, disgusted at how weak and feeble his body seemed under the smaller, lithe female. His head ended up turning back to face her, hoping for a glimpse of her grey eyes, the old Sasha he so desperately missed and not this eager killer who seemed to be contemplating the best way to make him suffer.

He refused to answer her shouts and cries, to him it seemed she had made her mind up. There was no point. It was over for him. He had to endure, suffer, and then eventually die. Maybe she would let him go, but he would rather be dead. He was still too stubborn, even under her knife, to admit that he had lied to her- that taking the money for himself had been a result of her sleeping with the man. When she brought him up, he shouted suddenly, no longer caring about the pain that the blade sent stabbing through his neck, more blood flowing out. "You didn't have to fucking sleep with him! You could have subdued him, make him tell you where it was! Like we've done before!" It hadn't been hard for Scott in the past to make their victims talk. He glared and growled at her, trying to sit up but the pain of the knife kept him back, his upper body was now becoming drenched in a light amount of his own blood, coating his skin.

Not wanting for her to suspect that was why he did it, he continued. "I had planned it from the start. You should have known better than to trust me. I wanted to do it alone... but I needed you," he said, his voice softening.

All she could do was watch him, wondering if he'd continue to push up into the knife, the mess of blood quite prominent. Sasha was conflicted, and it showed, her expression flinching in what could only be pain. "I..." She shook her head, a bit ashamed that she had even began to ask him such silly questions, that had the most obvious of answers. "You're right," she finally murmured, shrugging her shoulders, "I shouldn't have trusted you."

Pulling away from him with a sharp twist of her body, she got to her feet, paying no mind to the bit of blood that was now staining her hand. "But, I did trust you.. and I was a fucking idiot for doing that. I've learned my lesson..." Her eyes shifted up towards him then, snarling, "Now tell me where the fuck the money really is. I want my half.. and that's it. If you manage to comply, then I'll leave you all alone.. alright?"

Even if he deserved to have the very knife she held plunged into his chest, it was a waste of effort. He wasn't worth it.

"If it's under the bed, then get it.. and I swear to god if you try anything, I will not hesitate to put this fucking knife into your very skull, Scott," Sasha claimed, her tone unwavering. She was done playing his games, and getting caught into her own traps. The heart was a very foolish vessel, she realized. It made her weak.. and susceptible to everything he said and did. What did it matter to him anyways, that she had slept with Tyler Franklin? He had practically shunned her the moment he was done cumming all over her ass. That, was more or less not the reaction of a man who cared about the woman to begin with.

It didn't really matter how much of it she wanted, Scott would have gladly given her all of it, or at least how much was left, which was still a great deal. He found himself surprised, he hadn't been lying, it was indeed, under the bed. "Deal," he said, rubbing his neck, his hand covered in blood. Cautiously, he rolled off, keeping the bed between them in case if the vengeful woman changed her mind.

He knelt down, and lifted the blankets. There it was. The same silvery suit case. He would have been more careful in hiding it, but in his carelessness and simply because he didn't think anyone would come to get it from him, made him place it in a simple spot. He wondered if Tyler had felt the same... at least he had lasted longer than that man... but he hadn't gotten any of Sasha's pussy before she revealed who she was. He pulled it out, showing her that it was indeed the same case she had stolen from Tyler's room. He undid the code, seconds away from opening it..

He hesitated. Why was he letting her push him like this? This was the woman who had slept with a man right in front of him, knowing he was watching. It enraged him. She had deserved all of it. Everything he did to her, the way he brutally fucked her before dismissively cumming and soiling on her ass. She was a slut, a whore, a murderer, she was the worst of the worst. She had cut his neck, too. Was he really going to let her get away with it? "Right," he said, knowing she would kill him if he gave her reason to, and pretending to be going along with her little game.

Suddenly he lurched forward, his strong arms and hands lifting the bed up from the floor. He used it as a shield, seeking to disarm her of the knife as he aimed directly for her. With some luck, she would be trapped against the wall, and the bed. Even if it had connected, it wouldn't truly harm her since the bulk of the soft mattress was aimed at her.

He was just glad it hadn't been a queen sized bed, otherwise it would have been heavier and made his movement less quick.

At the moment, she was a bit in awe.. having not expected him to actually hide it under the bed. She supposed it was a good tactic. Keeping it in a place right under anyone's nose.. certainly, no one would ever think that a man would keep that much money, under there? Sasha glanced up towards him, looking at his face.. and just then, something snapped. She could feel it in the very air, but nothing prepared her for the sudden motion of lifting the bed up. Forced to stumble back with a yelp, her head hit itself viciously against the wall, groaning as the pain coursed through the back of her skull.

"Fucker," she seethed, squirming and taking notice that her knife was now lodged into the cushioned barrier. Glaring, she ripped the blade through the surface and shoved herself forward, stabbing mercilessly at anything that was in front of her.. which, mostly, was just the mattress. Sasha struggled and screamed, finally managing to wriggle herself out from between the confining space.

Breathing heavily, she stepped back.. gazing towards Scott with a smile, a bit of laughter erupting from her. "Well there you are," she purred, switching the knife in her hold, so the blade was adjacent to the length of her forearm. "I was wondering when you'd finally fight back.. this place might have turned you into a beach bum, but you can never really get rid of the instinct to kill when threatened, huh," she asked.

"Well come on then.. let's see what you have, Scotty."

The bed had been lifted up in a horizontally way, rather than vertical, the main point to try to make her arms become pinned by the mattress. She was too quick, and the attack was too obvious. He grunted, carefully maneuvering the bed to block every stab and rip that she sent through the torn mattress. Regardless of the outcome, the motel owner wouldn't be happy. He had to step back, she was vicious as always, even more so now that she was upset. "Fuck you!" he said in return. "It's my fucking money." Truth was.. he didn't care about the money.

The bed was too heavy, even for him, and already he could feel the strain in his arms. He let the steel frame drop, the torn mattress sliding across the floor. "Oh yeah?" he asked, circling near her. There was no weapon for him to use, maybe a bottle, but for now he hoped to disarm her. He didn't want to kill her... but he would if that's what it took to make her stop. "I could never forget how to kill," he told her, his body crouching low, a wrestlers stance, his arms outstretched. He moved closer, inch by inch.

He stayed silent as she taunted him, encouraging him in their dangerous game. The sight of his blood had probably got her going.. it had been a while since he had seen Sasha so eager for confrontation. His eyes were cool and calculating as he moved in close, just within the edge of her knife's range. He would have to be quick to dodge it, and he had no idea if he had it within him anymore. It was incredibly dangerous, he knew she was being serious when she had changed to her preferred stance of holding the knife.

With every step, he inched forward, waiting for her to swing. Just as he knew he was too close and she would take a chance at him, he darted forward, trusting his instincts to catch her wrist before she slashed at him.

How the hell did they end up this way...?

Sasha was still trying to come to terms with the fact that they were about to try and kill one another. It was.. unfathomable. To have Scott, a trusted partner.. someone who she had worked with many times before, now being the one she was up against? The woman stayed exactly where she was, her eyes narrowing and lips pursing with thought. He.. he was finally back to his old self it seemed, and while she had managed to get the upper-hand before, she wasn't quite sure how long it'd last. She was also a bit out of the loop, having made a cushioned lifestyle for herself. It was quiet, relaxing.. and average. Something completely away from her realm of killing for a living. Yet, all good things had to come to an end, right? One of them was going to walk out of this room alive by the end of this fight, that was most certain right now.

Soon enough he was charging her and before she could get out of his line of force, he snatched up her wrist and the knife fell. Her heart dropped with it and out of desperation, she began to hit him. Flailing and punching, scratching and screaming at the man. Everything was pouring out of her without a single hint as to stopping anytime soon. Sasha was infuriated, his words echoing in her head.. how she was a slut, a whore.. a tramp.. good for nothing, and an utter waste. Why.. why had she given him the right to find release within her body? Why him, of all the people she could have chosen? She had.. picked him.

"I hate you," she yelled, eyes watering up and body flailing about, "I hate you so fucking much!"

Sasha didn't seem as fast as she was before, he saw the swipe coming. He couldn't help but think she was hesitating as he caught her small dainty wrist and slammed it back against the wall, her body soon trapped between himself and the wall like before, without the bed. The knife fell to the carpet, and she began to thump and pummel him with her small fists.

Instead of doing anything, he merely stood there, holding her wrist, letting her go to town with her hand. It didn't really hurt, the adrenaline of nearly being hit by the knife and the fact that she had caused him pain already made it seem non-existence. The fact she was even hear seemed surreal. He took in her features as she attacked him in vain, wishing that she had at least not been wearing contacts. Her hair was new, but he had missed the old, long auburn tresses.

Her attacks never seemed to fade in their effort, she didn't slow down or anything. Scott managed to catch her other wrist, and held it against the wall too, his strength easily overpowering her as she struggled against him. Soon, he leaned in, making it impossible for her to attack his crotch with a knee as he suppressed her legs using his own. Silently his head tilted to the side, and he leaned in closer, perhaps to whisper something in her ear, the final words she would hear before he ultimately took her life.

Instead, he bit gently at her skin upon her neck. As she continued to struggle, his teeth sharpened and tightened their grip, a soft growl emitting from his throat as he sought to find her submission by holding her down and biting at her.

By the time he had managed to capture both of her hands, ultimately pinning them to the wall behind her.. her chest was heaving violently, and her breaths were coming out in ragged gasps. Sasha didn't want this to happen.. she just wanted to get her money and leave. She wanted what was rightfully her's.. that was all. Didn't she deserve that much? It hadn't been that easy to find him, after all...

But alas, all of her efforts were for naught.

Forced into the wall, she tried her damnedest to struggle against him, but it was of no use, he more or less had her under control. Soon, complete submission too. She hadn't expected to feel him bite down upon her neck, the overall sensation forcing a strangled cry to be heard, which ebbed away faintly into a moan. Her eyes were glossy and her bottom lip was trembling whilst she stood there, letting her muscles finally come down from their previous state of being insanely taut. She had failed.. and honestly, she had wanted to from the very beginning. It still hurt to be this close to him, and to have actually enjoyed kissing this man moments ago? As if she could simply brush aside all he had put her through? Something was definitely wrong with Sasha.. Scott made her do, and feel things that simply weren't possible. No one had done this to her before..

Once she had relaxed her muscles and became settled, he assumed she had given up. He didn't want to take any chances.. he still held himself against her, as well as her wrists, the blood flow leaving her arms as they were raised high. Gently he nipped at the mark he just made, using the bottom of his teeth front teeth to scrap slowly down her skin.

Eventually his head reeled back and he looked at her, breathing hard still for the efforts of their fight, the emotions, and the lust shared between them. His head gradually leaned in, and he kissed her softly, taking in her lower lip and sucking it with the carefulness of a long time over. It was so different unlike their desperate, almost barbaric kissing from moments before. His hands let go of her wrists, letting them fall as he took her by the hips, keeping her pressed back against the wall, his tongue flicking across her lips. His blood covered front was rubbing itself across her front, soon staining her orange top with smeared redness.

Once he had kissed her in the same soft, thorough manner and had been satisfied, he pulled away, and reached down, taking the knife. He placed it in her hand. "You can kill me now if you want, Sasha... I can die happy." He gave her a small smile, leaning in as he rested his forehead against hers, looking down at her eyes.

She was anticipating for him to snap her neck.. or throw her around like a rag-doll.. yet none of that happened. Instead, his teeth teased across the mark he had recently made upon her neck, forcing an eruption of goosebumps to come to the surface. Her mind was.. overwhelmed. What in the world was this man doing to her now? Didn't he want to kill her? To finally rid himself of the main source of his problems?

Their eyes met and her heart ceased.. the way he looked at her...

Soon enough she felt his mouth push into her own and her knees grew even more weak, whimpering out softly whilst he tugged against her lower lip. This was unlike anything he had ever given to her before, the sweetness.. the careful motions, as if he cherished her as much as he seemed to be cherishing this very moment. Sasha was thrown for a loop, unable to do much of anything else but simply stand there.. in shock.

The knife was placed back into her hand, and instinctively her fingers tightened about the handle, all the while her attention was solely on the one in front of her. He didn't have to say anything on the matter, she already saw the way he felt about her. She could feel it practically emitting from him like tangible matter. It made her want to cry, it was so beautiful.. and when he finally gave her that smile, after claiming that she could go ahead and end him.. she dropped it. The knife fell to the floor and her hands rushed up, cupping his face and pulling him flush against her. Blood was smearing about, seeping through the thin cotton of her tank-top but that did little in thwarting her current efforts. She kissed Scott as if her life depended on it, and in many ways, it did. Arching up and moaning against his lips, she squirmed, as if trying to somehow sink into his very being.

"Touch me," she breathed out between them, lips wet, red and swollen. "Touch me, Scott.. please.. I want you to."

Scott wasn't sure what to expect now. He was satisfied... he just hoped he had explained adequately how he felt about her, in the kiss and his speech. Whether it was a knife lodged in his chest.. or her walking off with the money.. he was content. It was far better than going back to his old life style.

The way she pushed herself at him off of the wall and kissed him desperately with her swollen lips, pleased him more than anything. An arm latched itself around her lower back, holding her close, his other hand raising up to caress and stroke her cheek with his thumb as he held it. Her face became tainted with some of his blood as he had rubbed his neck with that hand before, but he didn't care... it was Sasha, long hair or short hair, green eyes or grey eyes. His tongue drove desperately into her mouth as she displayed her desire for him, only pulling back. "I want to see your eyes... your beautiful eyes..." he whispered against her lips.

He turned them around, slowly, picking her up by placing his hands on either side of her legs, and hoisting her up, her crotch nestled perfectly with his growing erection. He took a few steps forward, not realizing how exhausted he was as he fell on top of the lone mattress that had been ripped by her knife. With her under him, he arched his back and peered down at her, grounding his hips firmly to let her feel the generous portion of his cock pressing against her through the material of their clothing. "You're so beautiful Sasha," he murmured, his hands grabbing the bottom of her tank top and starting to pull it over her head.

Warmth was quick to make it's way from her feet, on up her legs and finally to her stomach.. where it pooled there, making her entire body quiver as she gazed up towards him. The way he was touching her face.. it was so unlike him. Sasha was still trying to succumb to the reality that this was Scott, the man that she had unconsciously fallen head over heels for. He had.. grown to be very gentle, and while she was admittedly weak for his rough, animalistic side, she found the contrast to be perfect. It was the best of both worlds, and she was adamant on having such all to herself. No longer would she let any other woman touch what belonged to her...

His words made her smile and she made work of diligently plucking the contacts out, whilst he carried her over towards the bed she had very nearly shredded to bits. Letting the colored films drop, just as she did onto the bed, Sasha gazed up towards him with nothing but happiness. It showed in the way she was beginning to blush, a prominent hue of red creeping across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose.

The initial sensation of his hips grinding down into her own sent her spine curling off of the bed almost instantaneously, gasping sharply. She was so hopelessly sensitive.. her body was practically aching for him by now. Though, she didn't dare hurry this along.. she'd take her time, relishing in his compliments and motion of freeing her from her dirtied shirt. "Mmn, even with my hair all chopped off," she asked with a soft laugh, reaching up to grace her fingertips across his jawline, enjoying the brash texture of hair there. "You look good too," Sasha whispered, licking her lips to emphasize her confession. More than not, he felt even better, though..

He was being very gentle with her, a side to him that she hadn't known before, except in the most intimate points in the last time they had sex, when he called her baby and held her close to him, smothering her face in kisses before he orgasmed. Still the primal and desperate need to be in her was felt as he continued to thrust his hips at her, although he tried to do it sensually, most of time they were bucks to her body that made her slide back.

"It's sexy.." he informed her, his soft smile was like the sun shining down at her. Her grey eyes, as ever, captured his attention, and now that he didn't need to hold any sort of facade of being a hard ass, he simply stared into them, losing himself in them. His hands yanked down her bra to expose her, rather than undoing it from the back, and he began to pinch and tweak her nipples. He would savor her until she could no longer move, that way he would ensure that she would stay with him. "I want your long hair back.. I need something to tug on while I fuck you," he whispered, growing more urgent in his movements, the lust filling his blue eyes up.

His body fell back on her, his hands touching across her face. His blood had dried up on his hand, so there was only a red smudge on one of her cheeks. He continued to grind down at her, his mouth gasping into hers, hot air blowing across her lips. "I've missed you so fucking much... I don't ever want to lose you again." To hide the emotions in his face he pressed his face into the side of her head, his nose nestling against her short hair as his teeth tugged gently at her ear lobe.

It was a definite, she could most certainly get used to having him like this.. caressing her like a true lover would, and yet.. there was a power behind some of his thrusts. That horribly eager, hungry animal that lurked right beneath the surface.. both sides of him got under her skin in the best way possible. He made her squirm and coo, the shameless pinches against her nipples forcing pleasure to spike up her spine. It felt so good, and yet all they had managed to do thus far.. was grind into each other. Sasha could only imagine what it was going to be like, when their bodies were fully connected.

That would come eventually.. and for now, she took it upon herself to stroke her palms up and across his forearms, towards his shoulders. Gripping him there, she kept her lower body in motion, getting themselves nice and heated between the legs. Of course she was practically soaking down there by now, eager to know exactly what he would do to her, whilst caught up in their newfound relationship.

"I can always tug on your hair instead," she teased him, digging her nails into his flesh before gradually dragging them down the expanse of his bare back. "Mmpf, I missed you too," Sasha whispered in response, managing to nip at his lip before he buried his face in her neck. The attention he lathered her earlobe with had her giggling, practically tickled pink as she withered under him excitedly. "Ahhh.. damn, I wanted this for so long.." Her digits had somehow found themselves disappearing beneath the waistband of his khakis, taking it upon herself to boldly grab his ass and push him further against her.

Her giggling made it easy for him to express himself around her. All he could do was wonder why it had taken them this long to work it out between them. He grinned against her neck, using his tongue to lavish one side of her neck in a firm lick. "It would achieve the same effect," he whispered in her ear. Another lick. "Of making me fuck you harder." His whisper tickled against her ear. Her hands on his ass could feel the muscle there, the way his cheeks clenched together as he thrusted forward against her, and how they relaxed as he pulled away.

Slowly he sat up, undoing his khakis and sliding them off as he sat at the edge of the small mattress. "You know if I knew you were coming I would have gotten a better damn place to fuck you in," he said, casting a glance around the shabby room. He shrugged, smiling back down at her as he let her watch him remove the last piece of his clothing- white boxer briefs that were snug on his body, like a second pair of skin, save for the part that his cock protruding from, making a tip in the fabric. Like the last time, he took his time with it, his hand reaching down to stroke himself, his wrist invading the privacy of his boxers. He gripped himself, and used his wrist to nudge down the material as well as his other hand, until his cock came into view. Like the last time, it was full and hard, shaven completely, looking even larger than the last time.

Settling himself onto his knees together before her, he grabbed her hips and slid her rear onto his thighs, unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them up her legs after he had waited for her to raise them in the air elegantly, his cock had a mind of its own and already was touching against the back of her thigh after she lost another article of clothing.

Back
Top Bottom