Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassins (Findarato and Lemon)

It was only a few seconds before Scott began to untie her. It had seemed like an eternity. Even when he did start moving, he was still panting for breath. First he undid her wrists, then the gag about her mouth. His arms went around her possessively, and pulled her close to his warm form. Her back could feel the damp of sweat against his chest. The reality of all it hit them as they could feel their combined liquids on the bed, and on each other, their skin. The air, which had seemed pleasant, was now cold as it brushed across their naked bodies. As it seemed custom, Scott's hands found her thong that had been strapped to one side of her ass, and pulled it down, unwrapping it from her ankles. It seemed the man was always too impatient to remove every article of clothing on her.

He sighed in pleasure, feeling her quivering form against him. The thought of his seed filling her up, he felt conflicted. He had wanted to, it felt too damn good to pull out... and this was his woman. It wasn't the end of the world if he came inside of her. He'd make her like it, anyway. "You know I'm not sorry about filling your little pussy up with my cum," he said gruffly, frankly as he began to rustle at the covers, trying to get them over the two of their forms to protect them from the cold air. It wasn't as dark out now, Scott could see, and the sun might be rising soon. Gently his fingers stroked through her short hair, gently gripping her scalp and directly her to look outside in front of them, where she could see the light starting to over take the dark.

"Ahh.. gods," she whispered, feeling the stocking that was tightly wound about her head, finally come loose. She was happy to be able to shift around now, and though she was still so wondrously weak, the woman managed. Her wrists were sore, as was every other part of her body, a pain that she would happily accept whenever he wanted to give it to her. The pleasure always outweighed it, and even then.. it served to enhance everything he bestowed upon her. A good mixture of both sensations, was very much needed. He was rough.. dominant, greedy and demanding.. it was who he is, and Sasha loved it.

After she was freed from her thong, which was nothing but a bundle of wet, ruined material, she shifted against the bed and allowed her arms to finally slip up and rest on either side of her head. It was a strange feeling, given that she had had them tied behind her back for quite a while. Upon hearing his statement then, Sasha smiled, waiting a moment to make a comment on it. Of course he wasn't sorry about it.. and he shouldn't be. They were together now, and believe it or not, she loved the way he filled her to the brim with his seed. It was beyond enjoyable, and something she could definitely get used to.

Her vision was filled with the sight of outside, and she gave a content sigh, nestled against the sheets, beneath his warm body. "And I hope you know I'm not sorry about being off the pill," she finally murmured, turning just a bit, to glance towards him from the corner of her eyes. "I hadn't planned on sleeping with anyone after we had separated.. thus, I found no reason to get myself a new doctor," she explained quietly. "I can get back on the pill if you'd like.. but if you don't care, then I don't either. What happens, happens.. I can merely stock up on the morning after pill, if anything. It's no big deal," she continued, shrugging her shoulders.

He shifted, just enough to let her turn to a certain extent. His features were expressionless as she explained that she wasn't on the pill. He did not seem too affected by the confession, as if he had expected it. "Best you stay on the pill, for now. A pregnancy at this point will only be troublesome for us." Scott said the words without much thought behind them, it was only when he heard himself speaking, did he realize that they were truly together. He wondered what it would be like to have a child with her, even if she wanted one, even if he wanted one... he found himself day dreaming for a split second, trying to prophesize the view, a brief image of him holding her by the waist as they both looked at the back of an unnamed child.

The moment was gone as soon as it had come. Their lives would soon be in danger, and he could not have such wistful thinking jeopardizing their future together. He would try to savor the moments before the storm. Staying up all night and having repeated sexual intercourse with her probably wasn't the best idea to maintain their stamina... but Scott couldn't help it. His natural instincts were too strong, even for logic.

"Looks like I'm going to have to keep making messes on you," he teased. "And for your lovely mouth to swallow.." A finger brushed across her lips. His body craned, his long reaching arm picking up the discarded phone, and he turned it on to check the time. Almost six. He sighed, both of his arms engulfed her, the phone was in front of them, letting her see whatever was on the screen. Soon enough, he had gone to his pictures, and she could see her naked body flashing on the screen. "You looked so damn good.. I couldn't resist." On the bottom of the screen, there were small thumb nail pictures, and she could see more images, the few he had of her naked body, the one with her dress on, then half on. Then there was some of scenery of the island, but at the far end, there was another one. It was another one of her, with her long auburn hair, a profile view, one she did not have any recollection of being taken. Scott took pictures of her in the past sometimes, but they had been for fake passports, and identities. This one was different. Scott saw it too, and remained silent, turning off the phone and letting it roll out of his hand before his arms wrapped around her, squeezing her back to him.

To be honest? She had never anticipated having a family of her own. It.. seemed impossible. Considering the line of work she had been dabbling in, the last thing she wanted to do was drag the safety of those she loved, into harm's way. Sasha had specifically chosen this career for the sake of staying separated from every day's joys. Her own family had been torn apart, and she couldn't quite handle the chance of it happening again. She didn't want to feel that pain, and certainly didn't want her own child to experience what she had, either. It was keeping herself safe.. but now.. with Scott..

Sasha was beginning to think differently.

Maybe after all of this blew over, and they were finally far away from their personal demons, they could afford to settle down? She actually enjoyed the whimsical fantasy of having a baby with him, watching him be a father and.. she supposed it wasn't odd at all, as she was more or less, falling in love with the man. It was a very scary, startling revelation, but one she quickly took notice of, when they had first kissed after nearly killing each other. He made her happy, and the person he had become, he was now warm.. and full of life. Something, she desperately needed. Maybe he could be the one, after all.

A faint smile was curled onto her mouth as she looked over the photos he presented to her, admitting to herself that yes.. she did look quite good. It was only when those gray orbs slipped down and she spied a familiar head of hair, did her expression falter. That was of her, wasn't it? But, before she could ask for him to enlarge it, Scott quickly shut the phone off and let it fall to the bed. Speechless, Sasha laid there, wondering just how long he had feelings for her. Even if it was a waste to dwell in the past, she couldn't help herself. How different would things have been, if they had merely opened up to each other? The woman was plagued with that question, her lashes falling close before they fluttered open again and she grabbed his cell. Without a word, she searched through the images until she found the one she wanted, and pushed herself up to lean against her elbow. "When did you take this," she whispered, admiring her own profile, and feeling as if she were staring down at a complete stranger. She didn't know that girl anymore.

In his contentedness, and the stillness of everything, the softness of her body, he grew relaxed. So by the time he tried to defend his phone, his fingers brushed uselessly against her wrist, and she sat up, the blankets falling down from her body to a certain extent. He felt his cheeks flush as he realized she had seen it too. His response was delayed, not really sure of the answer. The picture was of her in his car. Her head was slightly tilted away, which was why he got away with it. It did seem long ago, but if she looked at the date placed on the bottom of the picture, she would learn it was six months before they had done the job that had separated them. Eight months, more or less, in total. "Feels so long ago." He murmured, sitting up in the same way she did, a hand caressing over her breasts. His face nuzzled against her own. "I should have held you against something and kissed the life out of you and told you how I felt... we would have never been in this position," he said with a sigh.

There was more thumbnails of her now that she had gone further on the phone, all without her knowledge, but they were all more or the less the same. There was only a handful. Probably because it was a rare chance to take them without her knowledge. "You don't think I'm a creep do you?" he asked, grinning into her skin. "'Cause if you do, I'm going to tie you up again." At the time of the photos Scott had certainly felt like one, but now he did not care. He should have taken what he wanted then, so he would not make the same mistake again. He would take what he wanted now, and keep it.

He lowered himself back down, brushing a hand down her spine and let her look through his phone.

"Yes, you should have," she replied softly, her expression growing timid whilst she looked through each photo of herself, carefully. It truly had been so long ago.. and to know, that she could have had all of that time with him.. goodness, did it hurt her heart. Despite how badly she wanted to believe the saying of, better late than never, Sasha felt completely robbed of a lot of happiness.

His question made her laugh, and she immediately shook her head, "No.. of course not. I'm just mad you had kept it a secret for so long.." After all, he had thoroughly relinquished her of any and all attempts of growing close to him. He had come off as a man who wasn't capable of feeling anything, and while she had known that deep down, there was more to him.. she had been too scared. There was so much on the line, and to risk it all, on simply a gut feeling? Sasha was smarter than that, and her job had forced her to look at everything from all angles. The odds had been stacked against her, and so, she had merely kept to herself.

She finally shut the phone off and settled back, turning till she was firmly wedged against the mattress, with him leaning against her. Gazing over towards his face, she rubbed her fingers through the stubble decorating his jaw, before they slipped into his long locks. There, she stroked.. pushing back the dark strands. "I'm falling in love with you," Sasha finally murmured, letting her eyes meet his own.

He sighed. He was mad at himself too. All the logical reasons that he did not want to get with her, were all heavily outweighed by everything that being with her brought. He had never felt so content, so satisfied with someone. Not to mention the sex they had been having, was the best he ever experienced, and he only saw it getting better. "I'm sorry baby," he said with his eyes closed. "Forgive me?"

He sighed again, his eyes flickering and fluttering open as she touched and caressed her face... he loved the way she touched him, so full of care and love, the softness of her hand was something he could no longer live without. When she murmured to him, his eyes abruptly widened. His jaw dropped just enough, and his breathing stopped. His heart thudded against his chest so loudly he thought she could hear it. A slow, gradual exhale, and another inhale. "It is a mutual feeling," he said, artificially. Scott was not so good at talking romantically... he had not had enough practice. He was far better at slapping her ass and calling her all sorts of dirty words. But he wanted her to feel it was truly mutual. His hand reached up, placing over her hand, making sure she didn't pull away, and he added on to his statement. "My love," he murmured softly, his blue eyes searching her own longingly.

It was adorable, watching him react to her statement.. obvious, it was.. that she was the one in this relationship who had no quarrels in vocally expressing her feelings. When it came to Scott? He much preferred to show them through actions, something she enjoyed rather greatly. The woman would never grow angered if she didn't hear him say it back, because more than not, he showed it tenfold through the way he touched her. Just now, watching him gaze down towards her.. the caress to her hand, it was more proof than she could have ever asked for. He made it so easy to fall for him, it was a bit startling.

"I know it is," Sasha whispered, a devilish glint in her eyes. "I can tell when you're touching me.. you make it so obvious," she cooed, leaning up to press her mouth to his own, holding a sweet, promising kiss to his lips. Pulling back after a moment, a smidgen of space between them, her breath panted out against his face and she sighed, obviously relaxed. "Thank you for that, though.. for saying what you did, I know you aren't the type to do that.. so it means a lot to me," Sasha confessed, "Just know that I love the way you make me feel, and honestly.. no words could ever begin to describe it."

He laughed, whatever uneasiness he felt was shaken off by her the playfulness in her eyes. His smile was perpetual when ever she told him her true feelings about him, just like it was now. "Oooh it was so hard for me," he murmured, letting go of her wrist to caress her own face. "How often are you going to make me say silly little things like that?" It was incredible to see his shift in moods, at first it had been so serious, his breath literally taken away by her words, and now he was laughing and joking. Maybe it was how he expressed himself, when he was happy. "You know you ain't gonna turn me into some little soft pussy thing like yourself," he teased, rolling himself on top of her, and pinning her wrists on either side of her head. Her wrists were probably still sore from the tight bind that her stocking had made, but he did not relent. The man seemed to love to assert his dominance over her whenever possible.

The truth was, however, that he did feel incredibly soft towards her, even if he did not want to admit it. The way he helped her get dressed once they finished on the beach, the way he held her after abusing her body after sex, it wasn't some act to get on her good side, but the way he wanted to act towards her after he had let his aggression out. "I love you," he said helplessly, his smile fading away as he was positioned on top of her, his eyes once again turning serious, leaning down and kissing her lower lip gently. Even all the years they had worked together, he had protected her, helped her with her mistakes, and saved her ass a few times. Of course she had done the same with him, more or less.

"I'll try to keep myself at bay," she mused with a smile, a fit of laughter bubbling up. Even if it was so unlike him, Sasha would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy hearing him bathe her with affectionate, cute little words. It was completely out of the norm, so when it did happen.. she cherished it. It was a wonderful feeling, to know she was the only one that was able to make him this way. To tempt him, in letting his guard down and expose his heart for a few moments. The woman would never take advantage of his trust, and would always remain true to her words. She cared about Scott very, very much, after all.

"A soft pussy...? I am not a soft pussy," she whined, scrunching her nose up towards the man who suddenly rolled on top of her. Her wrists were taken hostage and the moment they were pinned on either side of her head, she grew flushed. It was an instantaneous reaction. She just.. she couldn't help herself when he expressed his dominance so purely. It made her tingle in places that were horribly susceptible. Her lips parted, just about to tease him further.. until he said it. Those three words that silenced her inevitably, gray eyes widening in disbelief. He.. he loved her? Sasha couldn't find her voice, and she was thankful that he began kissing her, a shudder wracking through her form. Honestly, she hadn't expected him to say that to her for a very long time.. but, she supposed it had been long already. They had worked with each other for years now, and he knew her better than anyone else. This was.. this was a moment Sasha had only imagined, and for it to actually be happening? It made her eyes grow a bit watery, far too vulnerable for her own good.

"Really," she murmured against his mouth, in between hotly sucking at his lips.

Scott found himself surprised at how much the words meant to her. Of course, she had just told him that she liked what he had said just moments ago. and he had realized that.. but the way her eyes responded by tearing up, the way her lips moved. It took it to a whole different level. The laughter and chuckling on his end had completely died out, his lips responding to her own, sucking at hers when she had stopped sucking his, taking turns.

"Of course baby," he murmured, reeling his head back, his lips brushing side to side against hers. His forehead rested gently against her own, his hands letting go of her wrists, to casually his fingers through her hair. He had said the words without even thinking, just lost in her eyes. It would be harder to say it again, but he had said it. "You're my soft little pussy.. nothing bad is ever going to happen to you again." His blue eyes stared at her own, lost in them.

His head lowered. "You're all fuckin' mine.. all mine..." he sighed into her ear, his teeth grazing at her skin.

Back
Top Bottom