Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Taste of Something Different (Ryanmo97 x Hayden Stone)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He walked into the bar that night just looking for a drink or two. He didn't frequent the bar too often. But, he just closed a big deal so he deiced to treat himself. He would have liked to celebrate with his girlfriend but she broke up with him a couple of weeks ago. She got a promotion that took her out of town and didn't believe in long distance relationships.

He just came from the office so he took off his suit jacket and tie. He left them in the car and walked in just a blue button up shirt and black slacks. He was about to sit down at the bar when he saw a very attractive woman sitting at the bar alone. He walked up to her and said, "Hey there... This seat taken?" he pointed to the empty bar stool next to her.

Hayden rolled her neck at the tension she was trying to release. The scotch wasn't doing much work, and she needed some kind of attention. She was in a dead-end marriage. If she divorced the man, she'd loose her job, house, and a 7 year relationship. When she was little, she always wanted to be with one man and that was it. Her husband was the lucky one. Married out of highschool, and have been married for a dreadfully long time.

Hayden brought the scotch to her nude lips, reflecting on how pathetic she felt knowing that this scotch was giving her more pleasure than her "devoted" marriage. She took in a careful breath, thinking until her thoughts were inturrupted. A man caught her attention, turning her dark brown eyes to the button up-blue shirtted man. She watched him for a moment before she contemplated his offer. No harm done in a seat stolen, right?

"Not that I know of..." She answered. She wasn't sure what brought herself to the idea of checking his hand for a ring. It wasn't like she didn't have a ring on her finger. She carefully folded her hands in her lap, sneaking the ring off of her finger before slipping it into her pocket. No harm done, right? She didn't want the ring to interfear with any kind of friendly conversation between her and the stranger. "Let me switch the tables around and offer you a drink? What are you drinking?" She asked him, with a light smile. One that she didn't have to fake.

Ryan smiled as he sat down. "I'd love a Jack and Coke... I'm Ryan." He held out his hand for her to shake. Ryan gave her the once over and she looked absolutely beautiful, whoever her significant other was, they were a very lucky person. But she looked sad, and to him that didn't just didn't seem right. A pretty woman like her should never be sad. "So, what brings you here tonight?"

"Hayden." She replied to his introduction. She saw him look over her, but she didn't give much attention to it. Over the past years she had numbed herself to the attention other men potentially gave her. Just another devoted wife. She was getting sick of the "wife" title. But she was so comfortable with her husband...

She turned and ordered him his drink as she looked down at her glass with a smile. "Mm... the scotch." She laughed. "Yourself? I feel so under-dressed next to you." She joked. She was just wearing a loose white t-shirt and jeans. The man still had slacks on. But perhaps he had just came from work. She wondered where he worked. Why? It was just a good distraction to the troubling emotions.

Ryan smiled when Hayden said that she was here for the scotch. When she asked what brought him out tonight he said, "My girlfriend dumped me because she got a promotion and had to move to Denver and she doesn't believe in long distance relationships. And, instead of just hanging out at home I decided to get out and try to enjoy myself." He took a sip of his drink.

That blows. But at least he wasn't suck in an endless relationship. She watched him for a few seconds longer before turning her attention back to her scotch. "Sorry to hear that." She said. No she wasn't. He was free and could do anything. She wasn't. "How long were you two together?"

The question had substance to it. She was curious to find out this man's history. Why? Perhaps it was the whole idea of meeting another male that her husband didn't have a chance to completely shoot down. Not literally, of course.

Hayden swung her chair a little playfully, turning to the man and resting her foot on one of his foot bars on his own stool. It was there just to keep herself facing him, instead of allowing the stool to swing back forward. The scotch was starting to get to her. She wasn't nearly drunk at all, but it definitely made her a little playful, upbeat, and generally happy. Which was the tragedy in this situation.

Ryan took a sip of his drink when she asked how long they had been together, "5 years... You want to know something funny... I was getting ready to propose to her..." he took another sip of his drink and looked at her, "How about you? What's a very attractive woman like you doing alone tonight?" He knew that there was no way this woman was here on her own. She must have been waiting for her friends, her boyfriend, her husband, a blind date, somebody. Whoever was this woman's significant other was one of the luckiest men or women on Earth, in his opinion.

Hayden looked at the man. She felt bad for the guy. Especially making the choice to want to be with someone, and for her to just leave... that put her pathetic love story to shame. When he asked about why she was here, she wasn't sure how to answer. It wasn't that she wanted to hide her marriage, but it certainly wasn't something she was proud of admitting. She assumed people were miserable in marriages anyways. A small smirk broke on her face, though, despite the tragedy. "It's complicated." She said, then leaned a little forward, ready to vent everything she has had pent up inside of her onto this poor, poor man.

"I come here because it is the only place that gives me some sort of pleasure. I'm in a hopeless marriage with a man that I'm- bless his heart - trying to make it work with. I feel like we were young, and I feel pathetic to even think that I'm unhappy. The worst part? My whole family absolutely adores them. And everyone thinks we're so happy... all they ever do is talk about how wonderful the wedding was." Hayden vented, pouring it all out with a sour face as she put the rim of the glass up to her lips. "I didn't even like the cake." She added, before she took another sip from the glass.

She sighed, laughing. The situation was far from humorous, but it was the misfortune that she had found funny. Laughing was easier than crying, especially with the help of the scotch. "Sorry. I don't... I didn't mean to do that." She said, bringing a finger to her lips, just sitting there thinking.

Ryan's heart fell for the woman next him... He put his hand on hers and gave it a little squeeze. "That's ok..." This poor woman was trapped in a loveless marriage and obviously need someone to show her what it means to be a woman. "Your husband is a fool... He's blind to see what a good thing he has... If you were my wife you'd never be unhappy, I'd treat you like a woman like you should be treated... with lots of love..." He took another sip of his drink. "I know we just met and you can tell me to get lost if you want. But, would you like to go back to my place?"

Hayden gave a weak smile at his explaination. At least someone else saw it. She was surrounded by the phonies who believed her lies. This was actually the first time Hayden could ever recall being honest about her marriage. An interesting comcept, really. Grand that it happened in a run-down bar. Her weak smile turned into a real one.

But when he mentioned going back to his place, she wasn't sure how to answer that. No. She knew that she shouldn't. She was married, completely devoted. Maybe it was just a friendly gesture? Gestures were innocent. Hayden was not justifying on going back to the place of this stranger's. Not a stranger. Ryan. She finished her scotch, and turned to him with a smile. "Yea, this place is dulling out anyways." She said, reaching in her pocket for a few singles as she set it on the bar stand, turning to him. "Where do you live, exactly?" She asked, curiously. She'd like to know where she was going after this, in case shit hit the fan.

Ryan smiled when Hayden said yes to his offer. "Not too far, just up the street." Ryan got up paid for his drink and then they walked out of the bar. He opened his car door for her and once she was inside he went around and got in. It didn't take long to drive to his house. It was a nice home in the suburbs. They walked inside. It was tastefully decorated. "So, Hayden? What would you like to do? Have something to eat? Sit in front of a nice fire and talk? Or maybe we should just head upstairs?" He said with a smile and a wink.

Hayden was nervous the whole car ride there. She wasn't sure if her thoughts were normal. A huge part of it would be blamed on the alcohol later, but Hayden was well aware of what she was doing. She was going to enjoy herself for tonight. Her husband would never find out anyways. He was in bed very early, and would most likely not even notice that she was gone. When she entered his place, she admired it. It was nice. Her home was probably just a bit smaller, but she could certainly tell the man was well off. Her eyes trailed over to him with a coy smile.

What was she doing? She was clearly a little crazy, and perhaps mildly intoxicated. "What kind of girl do you think I am?" She questioned. It was more of a challenge. She wanted to test him before anything. She wasn't sure if she was trying to stall, or just nervous. Clearly she had accepted his invitation... so why was this still hard for her?

She let her fingertips gently glide over his sofa as she walked along into the living room. Her footing just a little bit off as she looked around further. "Nice place."She called.

"I was just joking about going upstairs..." said Ryan as they walked into the living room. In truth he was only half joking... He really wanted to have sex with Hayden. Ryan left Hayden alone for a few moment and returned with a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. When she said, "Nice Place..." he walked in the room and said, "Thank you..." He moved over to the sofa in front of the fireplace and pored them each a glass of wine. Then he turned on the gas fireplace. He patted the couch for her to have a seat, "So, tell me a bit more about yourself... Do you work?"

Hayden smirked at the the man as he came in with wine and set up the fireplace. He certainly could wine and dine. But that wasn't why Hayden said yes to coming over here. If she wanted more alcohol, she would've stuck out at the bar. She backed up behind the man on the other side of the sofa as she leaned forward, her cold fingers tracing along his chest as she slowly undid one button, two buttons...three buttons... and then she stopped as kissed at the base of his ear, then a couple down alongside of his neck. "I'm a set designer for HSN...but are you really interested in that?" She asked, with a non-believing tone. She smirked again as she continued to kiss alongside of his neck, undoing a few more buttons on his shirt. Her dark brown waves fell over to her side, gently tickling down her arm.

Ryan was a little surprised as Hayden unbuttoned his shirt. As she was kissing him along his neck. Ryan took ahold of the hem of Hayden's T-shirt and started to pull it over her head.

When Ryan went to go pull her shirt off, Hayden grinned. She'd be a tease until he couldn't take it. She backed up, and swung over to the sofa, sitting next to him casually as if non of this was effecting her. She grabbed the glass of wine and took a sip from it. "Mmm..." She smiled against the rim of her glass.

Secretly, Hayden was going crazy. There were so many areas her mind was at. Ryan, what she was doing, her husband, what she actually wanted...the wine... She didn't bargain for all of this tonight, and maybe a few more sips would calm those thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom