Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boy at the Bar (PsionicCuttlefish & Smilincutie) (m/f, femdom) - Concluded

RE: Boy at the Bar (PsionicCuttlefish & Smilincutie) (m/f, femdom)

Christina couldn't take him home, yet he still shied away from her touch. Christina took her shoes off, so she could walk more comfortably. With her shoes off Christina was a couple a inches shorter than tall and lanky Jason. He was so innocent in the way he avoided the couples they passed. She led him down the pier away from everyone else over there. None of the other couples had ventured out this far. At the end of the pier you were completely alone, it was just you and the crashing of the water against the rocks under neath.

She let go of his hands skipping along. She sat at the end the waves wetting her feet when it came up really high. She waited for him to come down to where she was. She turned hearing his footsteps. "You've probably never been here at night. I love coming here then. It's beautiful. I can see from my apartment window. It's something nice to see when I can't sleep at night."

Jason was just idling, lost in his own mind, his body on autopilot as he simply followed Christina to wherever she led him. When he felt her suddenly let go of his hand, he blinked and looked up--they were at the end of the pier now. It was completely empty, there was no one else but the two out this far. He just gazed over the inky horizion, where the starry black sky met the dark blue ocean.

He saw that she had sat down on the very edge of the pier and...after a few moments of hesitation, he slowly approached and sat down next to her. "No, I've...never been out here at this time...never...been out here at all, in fact." He admitted. He glances in the direction Christna does when she mentions her apartment. "That close, huh? Lucky....my place is on the other side of town...think my friends picked out here on purpose, so I'd have to stay as long as they do, for a ride back....oh well." He returned to scanning the water, and after a moment, he closed his eyes and tilted his head up slightly, his body looking like it was relaxing further. The smooth sound of the crashing waves filled his ears as he sat there, taking it in. "Wow...listen to those waves...nothing else but them..." He whispered, his eyes still closed. "It really is...very serene, isn't it? I never knew...."

"The whole reason I even moved to this side of town was to be able to look at this view. Its a shame that you can't see it more often, because its gorgeous." Christina watched the way he looked out into the water know he enjoyed it. The pier was the farthest you could get from all the light, getting rid of all the night polution.

" The waves out here... they just have this way of relaxing you, making you feel at ease, almost putting you to sleep.

" I know this might seem to forward, and I don't want you to think of me as that type of girl, but...," she didn't want to seem to overdramatic, but Christina was tires of waiting for him. " Do you want to come up for a night cap, you know, just cookies and coffee," she smiled her eyes pleading with him.

With his eyes still closed and enjoying the ambience of the pier, Jason tilted his head slightly to the side as he listend to Christina talk. "Yeah...that they do..." He agreed on her point of the waves being relaxing. She then started talking about something else, and Jason blinked and looked at her as she spoke.

When she finished, he blinked again, then got it. "Oh...oh! Oh yeah, yeah! Sure, that'd...that'd be nice, yeah. I mean, if you're offering...of course." He nodded to her, and then shivered in the cold night air. "Yeah, I could...really go for something warm right now." He made motions to stand up. "Uh...I'll follow you?" And he does just that if she leads the way.

Jason was probably able to see the gleam in her eyes, when he said that he would join her at her apartment for some snacks. She was going to do more than warm him up. She was going to take him, and it was sad that he didn't expect anything like that from her.

She reached out for his hand again, taking in the scenery around her. She led him down a few more blocks, untill they came to a white villa like apartment building. She led him to the stairs it was only two stories, there waqs not need for an elavator, so they didn't have to deal with the awkward ride up. She unlocked her door, pushing the door slowly. "Welcome to my humble home. I hope you like it," she turned on the light showing off her chic and modern. Homw. " Just sit down, and I will get us some goodies," she smiled.

As Jason looked into Christina's eyes after he spoke, he noticed something different about the way she looked at him...he couldn't quite put his finger on it, but there was something there that wasn't there before. As they both get up and start walking along, he shrugs and dismisses it as his imagination.

When she reached for his hand again as they walked, he didn't shrink this time...and in fact, Christina might think she felt a small, breif squeeze back from his own hand. A short walk later, back through the pier, off the boardwalk, and across a few streets, they arrived at an apartment complex where Christina led him to one particular door and let him in.

"Cool...nice place." He nodded as he stepped in, looking around. When she mentioned getting the snacks and telling him to sit down, he nodded and murmured thanks. As Christina walked into another room and out of sight, he looked around, and took one of the two simple wooden chairs at a small roundtable, where she usually eats, no doubt. He continued looking around and patiently waited for her return.

Christina went and got out the chocolate chip cookies she had made earlier in case she brought anyone home, and set a pot of coffee on for them. She wasn't even sure if Jason was a coffee type of person, but she did it anyway.She wasn't sure how he would feel if she came out dressed differently, but he seemed to be adjusting well to everything else that she did.

Christina ran to her room, which was connected to her kitchen, and sprinted to her dresser looking for something tasteful enough to wear. She knew this was Jason's first time, and she hoped to be better than any expectations that he had. She riled through her drawer until she pulled out a black teddy. She stripped out her clothed and put it on. She freshened up, and put on her long silky robe over it, so he wouldn't see her outfit as soon as she waltzed in the room.

Back in the kitchen she makes a tray for their snack, she puts a smile on her face before walking in the room. "Here's some snacks. And I hope you don't mind that I changed that dress was awful," she set it out before him, handing over the cream and sugar.

Jason idly twiddled his thumbs as he looked around Christina's house. It was a cozy little place and had all the basic amenities; couch, television, places to sit and relax, little decorations and photographs about. Soon enough, he heard Christina's approaching footsteps from the kitchen, and sat up as she entered the room in a new dress.

He smiled appreciatively at her as she sat down at the table with him and placed the tray on the table. "Oh! No, no, I don't mind at all...and thank you very much for the snacks!" Jason replied, as he slowly plucked a cookie from the tray and took a cup of the coffee. After putting in the additives, he sipped the coffee, subtly looking like he felt better now that he was drinking something warm. He started to munch one of the cookies, and looked over to Christina with a slightly averted sideways gaze. He was really starting to like being around her, and wondered what she would want to do while they were together for at least the next few hours...maybe she wanted to watch a movie with him, maybe just chat more? He didn't know what to expect, and couldn't work up the courage to suggest anything.

Christina watched him, he was engrossed in his cookies and coffee. She might as well not have changed he didn't notice her at all. She wanted him to feel something when he looked at her, but no he didn't seem to notice a thing about her. Christina pulled her hair away, showing off some of her sizable cleavage.

"So now that I have you here, what should I do with you. I wasn't lying when I said we can see the view from my balcony. Or we can watch a movie, just listen to some music and talk to each other, or we could play wii together. What ever you want I'm up for. I'm not very picky," she smiled at him.

She was really open to anything. All she wanted was him, soon Christina was going to be pressing him if he didn't make a decision soon. She appeared to be patiently drinking her coffee on the outside, when she really was going crazy inside of her head.

(Oops! Guess I missed what was really important there and played a little -too- hard-to-get/clueless there, huh? xD )

As Jason enjoyed the snacks while glancing over at Christina, he noticed her flick her hair out of the way, and she subtly leaned forward a little bit, giving Jason a good view of her cleavage around the dress...he paused in eating the cookie in his hand for a few seconds as he stared at her rack for a moment...and then his cheeks flushed pink slightly as he quickly averted his gaze and tried to pretend he hadn't just been improperly looking at her. That wasn't polite at all, surely she would be offended if she noticed that slip! He told himself he wouldn't do or think anything so crass--although he wasn't fooling anyone but himself.

As Christina started suggesting activities, he quickly started nervously stuttering out a response, trying to put his mind on something else, unaware that he was practically screaming to Christina that he had just been thinking...impure thoughts about her. "Uhh, uh, how about, um, maybe we could--movie! Y-yeah, we could go sit on the couch, watch a movie? I-if that's okay?"

Christina notice the blush rising across his cheek knowing he must of glanced at her once or twice and was now embarrassed by it. She smiled at him innocently and walked over to the couch putting the tray of cookies down on her coffee table. She crawled over to her rack of movies, making sure h her legs were peaking out from underneath her robe. Christina searched through her movies until she found something suitable for him. She popped the disc in and sat close to him on the couch her legs folded one over the other. She tried to not pay him any attention as she sipped on her coffee and munched on her cookies. When her silky robe slid off one of her thighs she turned the other way, as if she didn't know that it had fell.

(that's where I had thought you wanted to go. Jason seemed so oblivious ;).)

Relieved, Jason got up and followed Christina over to the couch as she agreed to a movie. He sat down on the couch as Christina went to retrieve a movie, and...got down low, letting her legs slide from under the dress...Jason quickly turned his head another direction out of embarrassment, and only looked forward again when he saw her stand back up out of the corner of his eye, pretending as if he hadn't seen anything, though he nervously shifted his body a little.

She then came over and sat down next to him as the movie started. Jason tried to surreptitiously scooch a little out of the way and kept his hands firmly in his lap, somewhat obviously trying hard to respect her personal space. When her dress fell a little down her folded legs, the subtle flicking of his eyes and the ridged face-pointed-forward indicated to Christina he was deliberately trying to not look down at her bare skin.

Seeing as he wasn't ready. Christina behaved herself for about thirty more minutes of the movie. To her it felt like hours. She was tired of sitting there. She pretended to laugh at cetain pointd of the movie, but mostly she snack on cookies, think of what she would do next.

By this time almost her whole thigh was out for him to see it. She yawned, covering her mouth. Despite the coffee she was actually a little tired. She leaned over on his shoulder her lips righ under his jaw, and her fore head laying on his hair. She wrapped her arms around herself. She sat on her heels her soft, just shaved rubbed against his jeans. She didn't move anymore waiting for him to relax again.

When he did adjust to the new view, she laced her arm through his at a part where the hero and the villian shot each other. She put a look of shock on her face hoping tht it was beliveable.

As the movie started to get into swing, Jason leaned back more into the couch as he started to relax again. He also let himself turn his head to look at Christina every now and then to see her reactions to the movie, though his eyes were sure not to wander from her face. He didn't want to slip up again; she was a nice girl, and gazing at her body in such a manner would be improper...

Some more time into the movie, Jason heard Christina yawn and he felt the cushion he was sitting on move as Christina shifted her weight slightly. A moment later, Jason felt her soft, warm body pressing against his side as she leaned into him, causing him to stiffen in surprise. He own head and face nestled very close to his own, but Jason tried not to move, and let her get comfortable on him. You were supposed to support someone leaning on you, right? It didn't mean anything, surely, she just was tired and wanted to settle in to rest...on him...instead of the couch itself...

His heart beat a little faster as he tried to dismiss the thoughts in his head and just go along with it. Soon enough, his muscles untensed and his heart returned to normal as he focused on the movie again. As it reached near the end, with the showdown between the main characters, Christina gasped in shock at the action and looped her arm through his own; now she was holding onto him, with their arms entwined. At a loss, unsure of what to do, Jason settled on slowly reaching over with his other arm and hesitantly, nervously, patted her arm in a manner he hoped was reassuring. Shortly afterward, the credits on the movie rolled. Jason remained motionless, however; he didn't want to disturb Christina and waited for her to 'let' him get up first.

She couldn't believe that he had just patted her arm. In her head Christina was cussing Jason out for being too nice, wanting to respect her body and her limits. Even after she had sat like that for a long time, her long legs showing, her soft body rubbing against his, Jason was still so unsure of what he was suppose to do. It was as if he didn't know that he had a penis and she had a vagina, and it was driving her insane.

Christina deliberated in her head. She couldn't wait any longer, she needed some sort of release. Yet, the person she wanted to give it to her, didn't have a clue that she did. Christina forgot about scaring him off, she had to do some thing now.

She stood up taking one of his hands. She led him through the kitched to her bedroom. She mad him sit on the bed in front of her. Her breathing heavy with anticipation she ripped off her robe, leaving on the little lingere piece she had picked out. Before he could move she was in his lap stradling him. " I don't know if you can't pick up on a sign, or if your trying to respect my body. Which is really nice and all, but right now I want to fuck you. Like if I don't have you now I might go crazy," she pushed him back and pinned him down. She leaned in kissing him, her lips soft, and her mouth tasting like cookies.

Jason blinked as Christina moved suddenly, getting off him and standing up far quicker for someone who had been settled in an comfortable should have, like a fire had been lit under her or she had just remembered something that should have been done yesterday. before he knew it, she had grabbed hold of one of his wrists and was pulling him up with her, stumbling a little as she quickly led him through the house as he tried to keep up.

"Oh, we're, uh, going somewhere else now? Wha--what's the rush?" He tumbled out at the sudden flurry of activity. She pulled him through the house into another room through the kitchen, which could only be her bedroom. "What's in--" he tried to say, before he was suddenly spun around and pushed onto the bed in a sitting position, facing her. "What are you do--" he again tried to speak as Christina fumbled with her dress...and tore it off over her head, leaving her standing before him, wearing nothing but a lacey one-piece lingerie and a hungry expression. Jason's jaw dropped open as he stared speechlessly at her, his cheeks instantly acquiring a crimson hue. Before he could even catch himself and look away, she was on him, straddling his lap as he tried to keep himself propped up. She stuck her face in his and spoke, though Jason almost missed what she was saying. Just as it hit him, he barely managed to even get out a "You wha--" when the next thing he knew, he was pushed onto his back, with Christina latched onto his mouth with her own in a rough kiss.

Jason froze in shock, his eyes wide open, as he MMMph!'d into Christina's mouth. He felt her tongue invade him as her lips hungrily sucked at him. He was so surprised, he couldn't even work up the presence of mind to move or break the kiss, as his brain simply tried to make sense of what the hell just happened.

When she eventually broke the kiss, he stared up at her with wide disbelieving eyes, still not fully comprehending. "Wha...wha...C-c-christina? I don't--I don't know if... if this is right... are--are you s-sure about w-what you're d-doing?" He stuttered almost fearfully at her, even as she could feel something hard begin to poke up from underneath his pants...

She kissed him, wanting to feel him kiss her back. She just wanted some of him. She didn't even want him to stay after, she just needed his body for now. Her eyes hungrily gazed over his body. She sat back watching him stutter in hus attempt to make sense of what passed in the last few minutes. She felt bad watching the confusion on his face, but from what she was feeling under her he was getting turned on by the situation. She figured that he liked it when a woman took control. That just gave her more reason to push for her to push Jason.

She leaned on the bed next to him, her legs still wrapped around his lower half so he would have a hard time getting away from her. She reached out to stroke his cheek, she cupped his soft skin. Christina leaned in to give him a little peck on the lips.

" I'm sorry and I know this isn't how its suppose to happen. This is probably nothing like what you expected, at all. Let me just tell you off the bat that I'm not the innocent little girl you flirted with at the club," she admitted to him kissing him again sweetly. She. Waited a second letting it sink into him.

Even though she felt bad a bout all the confusion he was feeling, she had no plans to let him go home. Christina had gotten him this far, and didn't want to let him go. " Also, whether you want to or not you will let me have you before you leave this room," she reached between them to see how he felt about this. She felt his hard member in her hand. She smile giving it a little squeeze. " From what I can feel you don't seem to be having a problem with all this touching."

Jason just continued breathing speechlessly, wide-eyed, as Christina maneuvered to be on her side against him while he was on his back, but with her legs still firmly wrapped around his middle. The message was clear; he wasn't going anywhere.

When she cupped his face to make him look at her and gave him a quick peck, his face flushed another few shades of red. As she explained to him just what was she was, her words hit him as his face lit into that moment of dawning comprehension (and a little dread). "But...I don't know if...I'm just not sure--" He fumbled, trying to find the words that wouldn't come.

When she said what she really wanted as she reached down to grab the bulge in the front of his pants, his breath caught in embarrassment and cut off his words as he stared down with a slightly openmouthed expression, just watching her feel him. He couldn't even bring himself to try and push her away as he stared down at her groping hand...but then her hand hit a sweet spot as his member continued to grow beneath the contraints of his pants, and he closed his eyes with an "Ngh!" of...pleasure he was just too embarrassed to admit, as his hips unconsiously shifted slightly, pressing into Christina's hand.

She watched his reactions eagerly she could feel his pulse, it was almost as fast as a humming bird's. He stuttered a response to her questions. She couldn't hide the smile that was spreading over her face. Her little Jason was so shy and innocent. Christina would make him feel good though. She would make him feel good enough that it wouldn't matter she was taking over him.

Christina started unuckling his pants after seeing his reaction . He couldn't deny that he didn't want this after his little display. She unthread his belt and threw it to the ground. She undid the button to his jeans, peeking at his hard cock. "I don't know why your so shy Jason. Its not like you have any thing to be ashamed of," she pulled down part of his jeans reaching into give him another squeeze.

She reached up and lifted of his shirt. She ran her fingers over his arms and chest. She leaned in kissing his chest. She continued a path down him, looking up occasionally to check on how he was doing she stopped at the border of his boxers. " I'm gonna gett off you and take these off. If you get up and run I will come after you. Just sit here and enjoy what I have to offer," she looked at him seriously. She stepped off his body, making sure he didn't feel tempted to run. She pulled off his jeans in one snatched. Christina stared at the way that his boxers seemed to hug him. " Off with these," she giggled pulling down his boxers. All she could do was sit there and stare. She had picked well tonight.

Jason's mind reeled as Christina swiftly unbuckled his belt and pulled it off of his pants to undo his fly and reach in to grasp his still-hardening shaft. He gave a small high-pitched moan, almost like a squeak; no one had ever touched him like that. "But-but-but..." he said perfunctorily, trailing off as he couldn't actually come up with anything to say.

Moments later, she pulled his shirt off over his head, exposing his chest to her. His breath caught as she began kissing her way down his torso, making her way to his waist. When she reached there, she looked up to him and explained what she was going to do, while telling him in no uncertain terms that it was useless to avoid it. Jason merely whimpered in response as Christina stripped him in short order, leaving his body naked before her.

His build didn't lie, his limbs were long and lanky, with his body on the thin side. After his boxers had been removed from him, Jason reached down with both his hands to his crotch and pulled up and closed his legs in a futile attempt to cover himself, his face burning red in shame as he looked away. He obviously was completely naked, but the thing was he actually felt like it; he had never been like this in front of anyone else before.

She watched red splotches of humiliation spread across his face like clouds in the sky. She cuped his nervous face. " I swear to you Jason you will like everything. How about I start by evening it out. I took all your clothes so I'll strip out of mine."

Christina stepped back from the bed and waited till she had his attention. She slid of the her little dress, setting it aside leaving her in a lacy thong and bra set, while she set it aside. She reached back behind her unclasping her bra, her breast bouncing free. Her skin was tan, but her nipples we're dark brown. They stood at attention as she watched for his reaction. She walked over to him as she slipped out of her thong, showing her hairless mound. Her thong settled to the floor in a wet little heap. " I would say were pretty eve know," she walked close to him. She crawled up next to him, moving the hands that covered his erection.

" I know you've never been like thi with a girk before, but its the most amazing feeling ever. You won't regret this or be scared when I make you cum," her hands reached out to grab his cock. She dragged her thumb across his head. Securing it in her hands she slowly pumped him. Her soft smooth hand squeezing him in the process.

As Christina made him face her again as she spoke, Jason looked on with uncertainty as she backed up off the bed. She slowly slid out of her lingerie, then her bra, and Jason's eyes widened slightly as he stared, actually not looking away this time. He'd be lying if he ever said he had never so much as seen porn before--he was a frequent internet user after all--but this was different, this was in front of him, this was here. He continued watching her as she then approached the bed again, taking her thong off as well and leaving her own body fully exposed to him. He gulped, although he wasn't holding himself as tightly anymore.

She sidled up to him, and slowly reached out to take his hands away from guarding his shaft (to which he offered no real resistance) as she reassured him again... and reached down to firmly take him in one of her hands, teasing his tip with her thumb. Jason sharply inhaled, then breathed out as she began to rub up and down, causing him to start taking shuddering breaths. "Oh, oh...uhn..." His eyes fluttered, and his hands rested on the bedsheet and clenched slightly as his legs opened up somewhat. It was a testament to his inexperience that the feelings Christina was inflicting upon him were already beginning to blot out his mind and tear away his reluctance.

Christina scooted her body closer to him, never letting her grip loose. She kissed his cheek first then let her kiss trail down to his jawline. After they continued down his neck her nose rubbing on the otherside of his jaw. She kissed his shoulder and his collar bone. " Ssh," she cooed to him. She reached out grabbing one of his hands. She pulled it over to her breast. She opened iso that his palm was over her nipple. She guestured for him to grip it.

Now that Christina had him distracted, she let her hand that wasn't jerking him run over his body. Her fingers explored his his flat chest and stomach. They ran themseleves up and down his arms. She traced all over hid body till she was down at his crotch. She moved her hand down to his balls. She weighed them both in her hands. Her fingers rubbed over them, fondled them, and squeezed them slightly.

Jason's mind was awash with overwhelming new sensations, barely capable of stringing a coherant thought though the haze as Christina kissed and nuzzled the side of his face and chest. He felt one of his hands taken and moved again, which was then pushed into something round and soft... he realized where his hand had been placed, and just held it there disbelievingly, still hesitating about taking any further action.

He then felt another one of Christina's hands begin to explore his body, and move down...down...to join her first hand as his crotch, this one taking hold of his balls as it began to fondle them in time with the stroking of his shaft. Jason moaned again, and unconciously, his hips began rolling into Christina's hands, as his hand resting on her own chest hesitantly began squeezing and rubbing, instinct starting to to truly take root in the shy boy.

Christina moaned softly feeling his fingers travel over her breast. She arched her back pressing them further into his hands. He seemed to be slowly starting to let himself go to. To just let everything happen. She trailed her kisses from his chest back up his neck, and his jaw. She met his soft lips, almost engulfing them with her fuller more eager ones. She sucked and nibbled on his bottom lips her hands working faster and with more of a purpose on him.

Her hand still worked up and down his shaft squeezing him occasionally. She wanted to throw him over the edge though. Christina released his lips, and began her slow kisses down his body, this time all the way down to his cock. She still stroked him as she kissed and rubbed on his inner thighs. She placed kiss around him at first wanting to tease him, but when she couldn't take it anymore her lips sought after his head. She sucked on it gently. She pushed more of him in her mouth. Her tongue swirled along his head, and then underneath what she had taken in her mouth. Soon her tongue was sliding up and down him continuously.

Back
Top Bottom