Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boy at the Bar (PsionicCuttlefish & Smilincutie) (m/f, femdom) - Concluded

PsionicCuttlefish

Supernova
To any looking to read this RP, it will include the following themes/content (may be updated as RP develops):
-Modern time, humans, shy virgin male character, dominating experienced female character, slow buildup, one night stand, vanilla sex, cunnilingus, fellatio, 69

Music pulsed and lights flashed, illuminating and animating the convulsing bodies on the dance floor of the Niteshade Nightclub. It was well after dark, and the party was in full swing, from the bar to the dance floor to even the rooms of the next-door motel. Everyone present was having fun. But, somewhere in the Niteshade Nightclub was something that shouldn't be; someone not having fun.

Around the bar and eating area, at the far end of the bar table in a lonesome corner sat one particular patron. He wasn't that much to look at; tall-ish around six feet, but thin and lanky, like a toothpic, with skin that was maybe a few shades too pale to be normal. Adorning his body were fairly ordinary loose jeans, and a T-shirt embalzoned with the latest techno band.

Jason sipped his most certainly non-alchoholic lemonade and sighed. How did he get dragged into this again? Oh right, one of his 'friends' was having his birthday party with all the other 'friends', and after months and months of heckling, the normally-reclusive Jason was dragged along with them on the grounds that he 'really needed rock a real party'. Go figure, after most of them had downed their first glass of beer, they all left for skirt-chasing throughout the cavernous nightclub anyway, which Jason had most definitely not followed. He considered himself more thought-out than that.

Jason took another sip, and tensed up his shoulders as a gaggle of tipsy college studants stumbled by him. He hated crowds, and noise. Hated them so much. They always made him feel trapped, cornered, so many people so close, and the utter chaos of the noise did a good job of keeping any real coherent thoughts from his head. Why hadn't he left already? Oh yeah, he had gotten a ride with his 'friends' out here, and couldn't get home without them. So, he had no choice but to wait until his friends had partied their livers out into the wee hours of the morning for his ride home. Until then, he simply had to endure...for hours.

The bartender had shaken his head when he served the nonalcoholic beverage to the post-teenager who obviously didn't belong. Well, at least his type was the only kind guaranteed not to make more work for the bouncers; unconciously hunched in a protective posture over his drink as if someone was going to snatch it from him, eyes constantly darting back and forth as if looking for the exits or incoming threats, not making eye contact with anyone, rooted in the same place since he got here, hardly spoken a single word beyond his order, and keeping his head bowed down low 'inconspicuosly'. All Jason wanted was to survive the night in peace...though fate would not deign to comply with him this time. Although, the disturbance to his peace wouldn't be what Jason was expecting...

RE: Boy at the Bar (PsionicCuttlefish & Smilincutie) (m/f, femdom)

She was so happy to be out of her apartment studying. It had been over two weeks since Christina had been out to a club. For her that was an eternity and something need to be done about it. She jumped immeaditelty when her friends said they were going out to their favorite spot, Nightshade. She dressed her best, and then they were out looking to party till they dropped. Christina definitely wasn't a big drinker, but she liked the vibe of the crowed room, the adrenaline rush as she danced with some guy she had just met standing next to the bar. The thing that Christina most, and looked forward to every time, was finding a guy that she could easily talk into going home with her.

Christina was an attractive girl, especially in the dress she was wearing that night. She was tall for a girl, even with out her heels, they just made the legs hanging out of her red mini dress look even longer. The dress was strapless and accented her average sized breast. What seemed to get most guys she brought home, was her light brown eyes that always twinkled, and her curly black mane that hung down her back.

Despite how crowded it was in the joint that night, Christina couldn't find anyone that she would easily be able to talk into leaving with her that night. She walked around occasionally flirting with guys that wouldn't have a chance with her. She walked to the bar needing a break from her search. She could see more of the room from there as she gazed over the crowd looking for a possible victim.

She saw him sitting in a corner by hismself, sipping his drink out of a straw. She smiled to herself knowing she had found what she needed. She made her way through the crowd, pushing off the arms that reached for him. He was to good to be true. The way he attempted to look cool sitting off by himself, or maybe it was the way he was dressed, it showed he obviously never went clubbing, or out in general judging by the pale skin.

She smiled bigger as she got closer to him catching his eye. "I know the girl doesn't usually do this, but would you mind if I buy you a drink," she asked him testing him to see if her would be the one,

Jason sighed glumly as he continued to nurse his drink. He didn't know how he was going to live through the next few hours, with the noise, and seizure-inducing lights, and so many people, and--

Was someone walking straight towards him?

He blinked and turnd his head up as he saw the red-dressed black-haired girl approach him. Who in the world was she, what did she want from him? Was she one of the new ladyfriends of one of his own 'friends', come to get him, or...

He blinked again as she spoke to him smoothly, leaning over the bar. He wasn't the quickest on the uptake, apparently, but he shook his head as if to clear it and focus, and replied. "Oh! Er...uh....that's...kind of you, but I, uh...already have a drink?" He sheepishly held up the glass he was already holding.

No, not quick on the uptake at all. The perfect prey.

She watched his nervous actions. Christina felt a little bad about what she had planned for him, this one was actually a little cute. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't see the drink in your hand when I was walking over," she looked at him her eyes big like does, and just as innocent.

She ordered a drink and rest against the wall next to him. "I hope you don't mind me resting next to you I have been dancing for a long time, and well now my calves and feet are killing me," she explained to him whether he wanted to listen to her or not. She bent down stretch out her soar calves. She really was sore, but she decided to make a show out of it in the process. She felt the hem of her skirt slowly start to rise in the back and scrape against the wall.

She stood back up glancing over him. "So you must not come here often, because I've never seen you around here?"

Jason was still confused as to why this stranger girl had offered to get him a drink, but fell for her bluff about not seeing that he already had one nevertheless. "That's alright..." He shrugged in response. Wait, she walked over to him with the purpose of buying a drink for him? Why would a stranger--

But that line of thought was interrupted as she got her own drink and asked if it he didn't mind her resting next to him, well--honestly, he did sort of mind, he was off-put by new people, but it would be impolite of him to say so. "No, er, I mean..no, I don't mind, go ahead..." He replied to her. What was one more small bother in this crazy place anyway? He just continued to try and tune it all out like everything else... and he didn't notice her skirt hiking up just yet.

The tuning-out would not be allowed, though, as the girl asked another question. At that, he turned his head towards her again and just shrugged. "I've never been here before, no. Was dragged here by my friends...now I gotta wait hours until they're done doing whatever so we can go home, they're my only ride..." He returned to sipping his lemonade in a melancholy manner.

This guy was totally oblivious to her body, she would have to literally talk him in to leaving with her. Christina vowed at the moment that she would get him to leave with her. She had to. Her night would be incomplete if she was unable to convince him other wise. He was just too lanky, dorky, and awkward for her to not have him. Judging by the way he was acting toward her, he seemed a little annoyed by Christina even though all she was doing was being kind to him. Well like he said she had a few hours to get him, before his friends were taking him home.

The person on the stool next to him left to go dance with some random girl. Christina siezed the moment to go get the seat next to him. She eye his shirt for a minute. It was pass dorky even for him. Christina didn't know one guy who would wear a plain t-shirts to a club. Looking at his shirts got her thinking on some things she could say to keep his attention for a little while.An idea struck her maybe if she acted like she was into the things he was he would open up to her, since nothing else seemed to be working.

She sipped her drink for a second. "That group name on your shirt is awfully familiar, have they sung an songs that were really popular?" She turned to him, she wanted to show him she was fully set out on talking to him, that it was pointless for him to ignore her,

Jason did notice the girl as she sat down on the bar stool next to him the moment it was unoccupied. Did she really want to just talk to him? He could hardly believe it, no one ever really wanted to talk to him...then again, he hardly ever got out much to give people the chance.

He glanced sideways at her for a moment, and then...she asked him about the band on the shirt he was wearing. Christina instantly saw his eyes brighten up a bit. So she did want to just talk, and what's more, she was interested in hearing about something he liked!

"Oh! Well...they haven't done that much, but there, uh...are a few well-known songs they've done, like..." And he launched into a gradually spirited description of the band's top couple of hits. Unconciously to him, though Christina would notice, the boy's posture started to loosen up slightly, he didn't hunch over so defensively as much the more he talked. She definitely hit the right button there. After a few minutes of him chatting, he seemed to catch himself. "And...oh, uh...I...I think I've been rambling, haven't I? Everyone keeps, uh...telling me I shouldn't ramble. Sorry, uh...was there anything else you wanted?" He asked, of course having no way of knowing how far from innocent the true answer to that question was.

Christina smiled listening to him talk. She had been right all she had to do was keep the conversation on something he was familiar with and he would keep talking to her. She halfway listened to him talk about the techno group on his shirt, while she thought of other things that would keep him talking. Slowly she noticed subtle changes in the conversation, how he turned his body toward her, also how his eyes seemed to light up as he told her about the different songs the group had produced.

She hadn't checked to see how much time she had been talking to him, but judging by the fact that none of his friends had came over, not much time had passed yet. He thought that he was rambling, it was sweet that he even cared if he was or not. " No I promise you, you were not rambling. In fact I'm pretty sure that I've heard the group perform before I just needed to know a few of their song titles to remember them. I have to say you have great taste in music though," she smiled at him.

"Do you go to the local school here. I do I'm a psychology major and I have never seen you anywhere around town," she eyed him. She was truly curious maybe this thing could be more than her having him for more than one night.

Jason was relieved to hear she hadn't been bothered by his chatting. And even though it was over something small, he was glad at the compliment she gave him! To that, he gave a shy smile, a quick nod, and--was that a trick of the nightclub's strobe lights, or was that the beginnings of a pink tinge on his cheeks? Jason decided this girl wasn't so bad, in fact, she was really rather nice...he suddenly found he truly didn't mind her sitting next to him and talking to him.

At her question about his school, he tilted his head. He knew the school she was talking about, and he did in fact go there, too. "Oh, I do go there, actually! I hang out in the business and tech wing for my classes though, mostly...I don't do much at the place besides that, or go anywhere else. Psychology major, huh? I've read a few articles on it, though not as much as on other things...oh yeah, and I don't really go anywhere else in town much, either. Heck, I'm not even here by choice, exactly...my friends just insisted I had to come, said it would be fun..." He frownd a little. "Oh well. I'd much rather just be back at my quiet home, reading another book...but like I mentioned, I'm stuck here, probably for hours. Oh well, at least it's a Saturday and I can sleep in through the morning..."

He seemed to be thinking about something. She could tell the moment she laid her eyes on him that this wasn't his scene, but he seems to be adapting really well, or maybe he was just enjoying their conversation. She knew she would have him, a few more minutes of consistent talking and she would have him under her belt to do whatever she wanted to do to him. His smile was adorable, she hadn't expected it. He warmed up quite easily to her, he wasn't as shy as he liked to think of himself as.

Christina waved the bartender over to order another drink. She ordered a non-alcholic ice tea, hoping that it would show him even further that she wasn't like all the other girls that were filling the club tonight.

"Oh that's cool. I've actually never been to that side of the school, being a psychology major and all. It must be pretty cool though if you hang out over there. Psych is fun I promise. It's pretty interesting you learn a lot about people and how to interact with them better," she looked him in the eyes before looking down at the ground. She hoped the little shy act would work on him. She hadn't been too forward with him, yet that it should work. She also wanted him to think that she thought he was incredibly cool and that she liked him.

Jason watched as the girl ordered another drink for herself, an iced tea. He feel for that one hook, line, and sinker, exactly thinking that she was different from the other drunk or high college students shambling around the nightclub, even with the...accentuating red dress she wore. He liked that!

She then mentioned more about the psychology she studied, and locked her brown eyes with his electric blue ones, then averted her gaze from him in a shy manner. Again, he simply melted for her charm, and mirrored her little action, remaining silent for a moment. Did this girl...find him interesting? He could hardly believe it. Then, he looked back up to her in a sideways glance, with another soft smile. "That psych field...really does sound interesting. Do you...want to tell me about it? I'm always interested in learning new things..." He said genuinely, and while he wasn't looking at her intently by virtue of not looking straight at her, he definitely seemed like he would enjoy listening to her for as long as she wanted to talk.

(OOC: like I did with the band, you could gloss over/skip forward the actual things she will say if you want, or actually say out everything she says exactly, whatever works for you, I'm cool with either.)

Christina smiled to herself thinking of how easy things were working out with him. He seemed to really be warming up to her. She was able to convince him that she was a real person and not just another drunken body by the bar. She told him some simple concepts they used. She went a little into how she learned to read people's body language, and connect that to what they want. Christina talked about the subject casually, just giving him something to think about.

They had been sitting their for awhile. Christina bought them both another round of drinks. She kept the conversation flowing from one thing to another never wanting to lose interest. After sitting a little bit more she decided to make another move. " Would you like to dance with me," she asked as a slow song came on.

As the other girl began to describe her subject, Jason turn his head slowly to look more and more directly at her, giving her his full and undivided attention. He hung onto her every word, eagerly soaking up the information she gave him. He really did love hearing about scientific subjects! And whats more, he loved nothing more than to be around other smart people. As she spoke, more and more of his thoughts turned to how this girl was really nice, and intelligent to boot! He found himself realizing he'd want to talk to her again sometime, and realized that he still didn't yet know her name. He resolved to ask that when it was appropriate to do so, and look her up at the college later (little did he know how such a thought would soon be rendered unnecessary...). He continued the chat with her, occasionally asking questions and clarifications on the definitions and concepts that she spoke of, allowing himself to go with the flow of the conversation. It went on long enough that the other girl ordered more drinks for both of him, despite his perfunctory and halfhearted protests that she didn't need to, she was too kind...

At some point, their conversation lulled as the other girl finished talking about her subject. Then...she turned to him, and asked him if he wanted to dance.

Jason froze. Dancing. He really didn't like dancing, or at least....he was embarrassed dancing around other people. It was, however, one of those 'little secrets' he never told anyone that he liked to dance to some good music every now and then in the emptiness of his own home, only when no one else was around....He averted his gaze from her again, and actually started fidgeting with his fingers, of all things. "Er, I....uh...I dunno about dancing, I...not really a good dancer, I don't think...not really sure about it..." He mumbled in an adorably indecisive way. Christina could tell that it's not that he tried (and failed miserably) to make it seem so, it wasn't that he wouldn't dance...he just needed a firm push to break through that indecisiveness and get him moving; the decision had to be made for him.

Christina noticed how quickly he seemed to react to her little request, all scared to be around so many strangers. She had honestly expected a reaction like this, but now that she was faced with what to about it, she had no clue of what would convince him. Christina would get him to go out some how. She could tell that he wanted to go dance to make her happy, but he didn't want to dance among the drunken gyrating bodies on the dance floor. "It's okay. I'm a bad dancer too. I think it would be fun for us to go dance, and embarrass ourselves together," she smile softly hoping that he would address her.

When he doesn't answer her right away Chris slides out her chair to stand right in front of him, a big dopey grin playing over her lips. She reached out grabbing both his hands, and dragging him in the direction of the music. She stood on the edge of the dance floor knowing that he wouldn't want to be anywhere near the mass in the middle of the floor, where it was at least fifteen degrees hotter. She slid his slim arms around her waist, one of her arms were looped around his neck bringing their bodies close together. The other sat lightly on his shirt. "See it's not so bad. Everyone is slow dancing too," she pointed out all the other couples that were dancing around the edge near them. Most of them grinding their bodies close to each other, in a way she wouldn't pressure him to do. She didn't want to alarm him too much she figured this was the first time that he had been this close with a girl, and she did not want to scare him away. She was so close to getting him to leave with her, she hope he would see his friends soon, maybe she could talk him away then.

Jason continued fidgeting even as the girl 'assured' him that she was a bad dancer too, and said they could go embarrass themselves together. He indeed didn't respond to that right away, mostly because he was too speechless to. It didn't really make anything better at all! Christina could also see that his cheeks were definitely beginning to acquire a small pink flush, that wasn't a trick of the light.

He turned to her and was just about to stammer out something, but by that time, the girl had made up his mind for him, grabbing his arms and pulling him off of his stool towards the dance floor. His shoulders instinctively tensed up, and his stuttered "But-but-but-!" protests went unheeded...but he did not actually dig in or really try and stop the girl from pulling him along. Unconciously or conciously, he allowed himself to be led by the girl.

His worst fears, on the other hand, were not confirmed as the girl did not lead him to the clustered mass of bodies pressing against each other, but she instead kept to the fringes, where there was more space. She turned to him, and maneuvered his arms for him...wrapping his arms around her waist, while she hooked one of her arms around his neck and held the other on his front. His breath caught at that, his eyes going wide in obvious disbelief at her. She assured him again that everything was fine, it wasn't that bad, as she began to slowly sway in his arms to the music.

After a few moments, the boy gulped and remembered how to breath, and darted his eyes back and forth at the other people around the dance floor, as if he thought Big Brother was watching him, judging him. A few moments later...he loosened up just a little, and began to sway in time with the music with the girl, as he met her brown eyes with his deep blue again, and really gazed into her. While he didn't seem to be able to find his voice just yet, he did seem to have succeeded in ignoring everything else around him and focusing on the girl in his arms, gently rocking side to side with his body.

His body relaxed nicely against hers. They hadn't even got through a whole song and he was opening up to her. She leaned her head against his chest. It wasn't rippling or airbrushed amazing like, it was just a nice, flat place to rest while they dance. They swayed to the music not talking. Even though they weren't talking she tried to prove that she was still interested in him. That all she needed was a little break from the awkwardly shy little rambling that he seemed to keep doing.

Christina felt his eyes on her, and she would look down to the floor, or in the direction of someone else. She swayed with him smiling occasionally when his met hers. She looked into his eyes. Reading his emotions. All that she could pick up from him is that it wasn't as bad as he had thought it was going to be. She was happy he had been able to relax and dance around the way everyone else was.

She rubbed her body against his a few times, just enough to make him stay, but not too much that he would be overwhelmed. Even when the the music ended, ansd changed to something more up beat, Christina kept dancing and encouraged him to keep bdancing with her. Everyone arouned them danced in their own unique way. Christina threw her hands up and swayed her hips with the beat.

Jason gave a small, sharp inhale of breath when the girl rested her head on him as his arms remained very loosely encircling her waist. This had never happened to him before, he didn't know what it meant, didn't know what to think. He did, however, quickly regain normal breathing, and continued to just move with the slow music with the girl as he was before. She would glance up at him occasionally, then turn her head away with a smile he could only think of as cute, and....and...he didn't even know what he was thinking or feeling anymore, he had never felt anything like it before. All he knew was...he liked seeing that in her.

He smiled down awkwardly at her in return whenever she met his eyes, and he broke off his gaze from her like she did with him. And every now and then...he felt more of her body press and rub against his. At first, he tried to dismiss it as an accident, but after the next few times...he had to conclude it was no accident, but then he was stuck trying to figure out what it meant.

No answers came to him.

Soon enough, the slow song ended, and a more upbeat song started. The girl pulled away from him for more space to move, and he quickly removed his arms from her waist as she did so, definitely blushing slightly and nodding quickly as he looked away. The girl started dancing a little more energetically with the new tune, and Jason tried to follow suit; at first, his arms were tensed and pulled in close to his sides, and his movements were awkward and jerky, but as the song went on and the duo moved near each other, Jason gradually let his limbs loosen up a little, and his movements became smoother.

He looked at her again with another one of his own shy smiles, finally finding his voice. "Hey, uh...I just...thought I should ask, what's--"

And then, all of a sudden, a louder, deeper, and slightly slurred voice washed over Christina and Jason. "Holy shhhhit, Weedy's with a chick?"

Jason jumped and whirled around, and Christina thought she almost heard a squeak from him. A small group of guys and girls walked over to them both; each of the guys had one girl wrapped around them with one of their own arms tighly clutching the girl hanging onto them (and save for one, each of their other hands held a bottle of alcohol), except for one guy--the one who had spoke--who had two girls in each arm, nuzzling him very suggestively while he groped them both in a way that would have been publicly inappropriate anywhere but a nightclub. All the guys rapid-fired questions as the boy.

"No way! Dude, how'd you meet her, Weedy?" "What's her name?" "Do you hhhave her nnnumber yet?" "Hey, wha'dya know, looks like Jason's having fun after all..." "Shhee, aren't ya glllad ya came allong withh us, Weedy?" And other questions besides, all overlapping and strung together.

'Jason', for that must be his actual name as Christina could infer, just stood there and stammered, unable to answer the too-quick questions, his face quickly acquiring another few shades of crimson, him looking like he wanted nothing more than to melt into the floor or spontaneously vaporize, anything to be invisible.

Christina saw that he adapted pretty well yo just about any circumstance he was faced with, it just took a little bit of time.They weren't dancing long before he moved closer his body moving fluidly. For someone who was so scared of going to the dance floor, he surely could dance. She smiled at him loosing her shy facade. He wasn't acting shy anymore, so she didn't see any reason as to why she should pretend to be shy anymore. She loved his shy smile it was too adorable for words.

Christina was swaying her body giggling, until she heard him start to say something, she leaned into him to hear what he was asking. Maybe he was going to tell her his name, but she prayed that he was asking her to go talk some where.

His words were interrupted by some drunken misfit and his group of guys who were just as wasted as he was. All of the girls with them were sloppy drunk, with their clothes hanging off their curve less bodies. The boys looked as if they had been dressed nice when they had left the house that night, but now they were just as sloppy, as the girls they had picked. She didn't see how her boy fitted in with these people. He was completely opposite of them, just about in every way.

Her boy's name was Jason. She eyed him for a moment. His so called friends were annoying, and Christina wanted to get rid of them, as soon as she could. She hated that they were calling Jason, weedy.

"My name is Christina," she looked at the drunken friend, and then over at Jason, now they would know each others name, and they could actually address each other in the way they couldn't before. "I had met Jason a little while ago when I went to rest from dancing. I started talking to him, and it all worked out pretty well," she waited for any response he might give.

"SO if you don't mind me stealing him away. Jason and I are going to hang out for a while," Christina gave a mocking smile, before threading her fingers through Jason's. She led him through the crowd till they were away from his friends. "No offense Jason, but you should get some other friends. Their losers, at least as long as their drunk they are. Don't take it to heart that's just my opinion."

Jason just continued trying to stammer out an answer to his friends when the girl next to him spoke up. Christina! So that was her name. She explained succinctly how they met, and Jason only just nodded with a quiet "Yeah, that..."

She then said that she was going to go somewhere else with him, and before he could process that one mentally, he stiffened slightly as he felt her hand clasp his with her fingers. She then tugged him away from the group, and again, he didn't actully fight it, he just went along with her. The other guys just cheered him on and whistled, which only made Jason's blush deepen.

After they were away from the others, Christina turned to him and gave her opinion on them. Jason exhaled and halfheartedly nodded as his face started to return to normal now that they were away. "Yeah...they get like that on nights like this. It's why I stay way from drinks myself...at least Greg remembered he was the designated driver." he looked back over to her. "So...Christina. That's a nice name... and it's been good talking to you, I...think I'll look you up at the college when I'm there next. Was...uh...there anything else you wanted to do here or talk about, though? You said you wanted to hang out...did you have something in mind?"

She frowned when he claimed that his friends were like this often. She didn't understand why anyone would put up with them. She didn't know the science majors were that rowdy. She heard rumors about it, but she didn't believe something like that. Well now that she saw, she could believe the rumors she had heard about them. She was just glad Jason wasn't as rowdy, and disgusting as the others had been.

"Um. Thank you. Jason is a nice name too," she smiled at him. She didn't know how to ask him, would he go straight home with her, or would she have to work him into going with her. She decided to play it safe and ask him somewhere first. "Yeah, I would love to hang out with you. You're really cool, and I think we would have fun together," she smiled sweetly. "Also I was thinking that since tomorrow is the weekend, and it's only eleven o'clock," she glanced at her phone, she was off by a few minutes," That maybe you would want to I don't know go for a walk, go out for ice cream, cosmic bowling, you know something that's close to here and fun," she suggested to him.

Jason got his goofiest smile yet as his heart swelled, and he looked down at the ground while fidgeting with his fingers again. She...thought he was cool, and thought it would be fun to hang out with him! At her suggestions, he looked up and tried to answer, with some traces of excitement in his voice being the source of his stammer this time, rather than embarrassment. "An-anyhing like that...would be good! I guess...Yeah, I...really think I'd like to...spend some more time with you tonight...that'd be nice..."

(hope the short post isn't a problem, not much to say here...)

His stammer showed just how much she had an effect on him. She smiled at him, both at the fact he didn't know what he was going to be up against, also that she was doing it so easily. Hm her next problem was deciding where to take him. "So I was thinking we could got do some walking on the boardwalk. Juat to hang out , outside this enviormen," she said not caring whatv they were doing since he was coming.

Jason nodded faster as she suggested just going out to traverse the boardwalk. "Yeah, yeah! That...that sounds nice, that sounds like a good idea...sure!" Just walking! A nice, quiet activity, nothing particularly active or strange about it...and not just for spending more time just talking with Christina, but he was also just glad to be leaving the nighclub, to go anywhere more quiet and peaceful.

Jason followed as Christina led her way to the exit of the nightclub. As they stepped into the cool night air, much cooler than the concentrated heat of the nightclub, Jason shivered slightly, but in a good way, as he let his shoulders loosen up and drop down slightly. He closed his eyes, and Christina could see that his face was visibly relieved to be somewhere cooler and more open than the--to him, at least--dreadful nightclub. He then opened his eyes and looked over to her sideways with another little smile, as he then followed her to walk a block or two to the town's seaside boardwalk. Even this late at ight, there were a few other couples stiding around the boardwalk, some in more...passionate embraces than others. Jason just stuck close to Christina, enjoying the breezy air.

Christina walked beside him, glad that they were out of the club and away from his friends. She saw him start to relax out the corner of her eyes so maybe it was a good thing they had left. The water caused a cool wet air to pass them every few minutes. It felt nice after the heat they had sufferred through in the club. They walked close together passing along other couples who had probably left the club to be alone with their signifigant other, or whoever they had picked up for the night.

Christina was wondering what Jason thought about all the couples they passed. While some were pretty PG just sitting there with their arms wrapped around each other, she was pretty sure she could hear moans from some of them. They weren't too far from her apartment, she would have to talk him up so more, but maybe he would walk with her all the way home.

She reached out for his hand smiling at him. "It's so nice out here, "She looked up at the starry sky.

As Jason walked along the boardwalk with Christina, he seemed to be mostly avoiding looking at any of the other people out at this time of night, keeping his head bowed and his gaze at the ground in front of him. Mostly, all Jason wanted was to ignore them...especially the ones who were getting exceptionally 'passionate' in public, at night and sparsely populated though the boardwalk was.

When Christina reached for his hand and touched him, she felt him stiffen and slightly shrink his arm away for just a moment, but he let the tension go quickly enough and let her hand close around his. He shruged at her statement.

"Yeah, it's nice...I guess...cool air's nice change from that stuffy club...though I didn't dress for it, might get chilly later..." He seemed to miss that she was looking up and probably talking about the stars.

Back
Top Bottom