Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sybl

Super-Earth
About Sybl/Babette

We are true DID's. Split personalities in 1 body. :D

RE: A Unique and Rare journey

As am I, both Sybl and Babette from what I know of both are lovely ladies. So it'll be interesting and enlightening to read and share in this journal experience. I, for one, am glad you'll both be sharing such things with us all.

Thank you both,
it means a lot to me, and I know it will to her that people are genuinely interested in knowing us.

*shifts eyes to Havoc's signature* Intrigued ;)

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
I think you invited yourself and I was okay with it. ;D
:D I did, didn't I? Awesome a new friend.. or something like that ;)

I guess I should make an appearance, seeing my Sister' as I call her posted a Journal for us here.
Tada! I have arrived.. :D

Seeing as Sybl tattled on me and how I came to use the name Babette, turn around is fair game.

It is true we are in process of merging, and one day, we will be 1 full unique person, I should tell you about the name Sybl, and how she chose it.

Originally she chose the name of Sybilwon. The unique meaning that the character of Sybil 'Won'. The person in a movie who had many personalities, not just us, as it is for her and I.
She had it shortened to Sybl. But the meaning remains. Once the merge is complete 'Sybil' now Sybl will have won her total human-ness. To be one complete person.

It will Not..happen over night, it will take a while. Maybe years, maybe not. This is not an exact science. I will not cease to exist, I will exist as she will exist. Just not as a separate entity.

Per Sybl's request:

Sybl said:
Hello _____,
Babette and I here at BMR, are the only ones. I am the primary, she is the secondary. There is nothing taken off, about questions one may have concerning us. Some of course is too personal, and won't be discussed. However, seeing that most of it is not too private, I shall attempt to enlighten you, concerning the 2 of us. :)

I am BCC- Blind copying this to darkangel76 to post this in my closed journal if she would be so kind to do so for me here at BMR, just encase anyone else has wondered.
Thank you for this opportunity to do so.

Being the primary I will always be the stronger of the two, as far as that goes. Babette was created around the age of 9 years old, meaning that was the first time anyone noticed the emergence of this other personality. We have 'known' each other personally for about 2 of 50 years. Thanks to modern technology and a very thoughtful therapist, who finally connected us with ways to communicate via email/blogging and through mutual friends.

There is no way to tell really who switches the most. Believe it or not. It isn't a power struggle as some movies/books and scientific studies would have anyone for that matter think. It was about protection. Now with very little need, except for 'anniversary' dates, she pretty much switches with me randomly.

Each 'case' is unique, just as you and I are 2 distinct individuals, both of us have unique personalities that make us who we are today.

Babette was mentally strong when she needed to be, mainly in my childhood, she was my protector, then in adulthood, she grew to a strong personality when I was being abused in every way possible. She would absorb the abuse, both physically and mentally. And because we did not share memories, for years I was unaware of these abuses that took place.

Now Babette and I are both on a unique adventure/journey. We are in the process of merging. In the past two years her and I are beginning to know each other in ways we never had the opportunity. Like real sisters - twins in one body, is who we are. There is a process called bleeding that is what is going on from our side of things. I am facing with my Therapist and Babette's help all the issues that caused the split in the first place. Because of the deep personal issues, I cannot nor would I ever explain that to anyone, it would cause irreparable damage to too many involved.

I hope this explanation has helped you understand more clearly.

Sybl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom