Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jason Wants Any Roleplay Please. FxM, MMxF or MxFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Super-Earth
Hello peoples. First of all, thanks for looking and checking for bits and stuff like that. Secondly, I hope you find something you enjoy, since I'm up for just about anything at the moment. The ideas below are just ideas, I'm down for fantasy/sci-fi/apocalypse/etc etc, anything you can think of.​

THE RULES

We all hate the rules, but here they are. I'll keep them brief.
Stick to the site's ToS and rules and all that.
I will RP over PM or Threads.
Please try to do 1 post a day.
A paragraph minimum, that means 5 sentences.
Please don't post in here, PM me.
I will do FxM or maybe MxM

Now my kinks
I can do just about everything, but I have a preference of 25% Smut 75% Story, or more so smut, either way, it's cool.

Really want to do an apocalypse style RP. Maybe Fallout-esque or Zombie Plague type thing? Really digging that at the moment.

My major wants are incest, characters in the ages of 15-18, can be cousins or siblings. A rough plot would be that the cousin, a female (Or male). Has come over, since their parents like to go on holidays together, so they have send their child to stay with the other. A variant of this could be two brothers, or two sisters, one younger than the other, who come stay with their cousin. Possible threesomes or three way humour.

Second plot is a boyfriend and girlfriend, around 15-21, have been dating awhile. The boyfriend isn't getting what he's wanting, so he turns to his girlfriend's sister, or brother. They begin to flirt lightly and then we may continue the plot as we decide.

Like I said earlier folks, I will do any other plot you can think of. Settings are not a problem and I would be happy to play any of those you may come up with. If your struggling for ideas, don't hesitate to PM me and we can brainstorm some ideas. I do enjoy thinking up plots and such.​

Aside from that, thank you for reading and my apologies it isn't that fancy, but like I said earlier, please do PM me if you have any ideas.

RE: Jason Wants Any Roleplay Please. FxM or MxM

Blumpy blump

I would be game to try something similar the second plot ^.^

Updated.

Updated idea.

Maybe an incestuous threesome? PM me and we'll work something out.

Yeah really liking the idea of a young cousin incest, maybe over AIM/YIM/Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom