Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Breeding Center (Anyone Welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan

Planetoid
(Yeah... XD Pokemon get brought here when in heat/want to be bred. Yayz)

Profile Thread Link: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=32024
You MUST post your Pokemon and get my OK before joining RP.

-----

Nightshade, an Umbrion, slashed out with Shadow Claw at her fifth suitor today. None of the Umbrions matched her standards, no matter how much this heat burned her nether-reigons! Her pelt was black as night, while her markings were a bizzare electric-blue color. Her brother Espio, an Espion, rolled his eyes at her. "Picky picky..... Just fuck someone and get it over with. I'm tired of you being in a hormonal rampage..." He snorted. Nightshade curled her lip at him and stalked away.

"Ugh... I want to mate with who I want to mate with, not our trainer. And besides, why go through the pain of having a egg... when you can be satisfied by another species of Pokemon, and not worry about any pregnacies.... She added silently to herself, then came up with a plan. I'll find someone when the staff let all the Pokemon out for exercise... And sneak into the male's side of the fence.... She chuckled quietly to herself, and was put away, waiting for the clock to strike 12:00 PM...

It was 11:45.... She itched with anticipation, heat burning her from the inside. SHe longed for some strapping young male to fill her.... Satisfy her.... She began to groom herself, taking long, rasping strokes of her tounge over her "special" area. Her legs began to shake, and a tingling pleasure started to rise in her belly as she groomed herself in the dark, secluded room her cage was in. Hopefully no new arrivals would be placed in her santuary.... At least not too soon. She gave a muffled whimper, longing for something more than her tounge to be there.....

Mewling a Glaceon named Lacy was set on the ground in one of the feilds, her owner patting her head and explaing something she really wasn't paying attention to before leaving. Of course Lacy was reluctant to let her trainer leave, running after her and pawing at her feet before her trainer explained that she would be back. Lacy backed up and curled her tail watching as she left before she looked around and sniffed the air. It seemed like a decent place though she wasn't quite sure as to why she was here yet. She was a grown Glaceon and it was close to the season that all her other friends were mating so did that mean her trainer wanted her to mate as well....?
Oh dear.

Looking around and shyly exploring her tail swayed lightly before she found a comfortable tree to lay under. She could hear others, and this being Lacy's first time around something like this she was a bit nervous, and a tad scared. She decided she would stay put until her trainer came back, Lacy didn't have time for this. She could of been off practicing with her trainer, learning new tricks.
This was pointless but at least she wasn't locked up in some cage.

Perhaps his owner had felt it be only appropriate to exploit his pokemon's suppressed urges by taking him to the Pokemon Breeding Center as he had only just evolved but a week ago, or maybe it was his concern that his pokemon had never experienced any such feelings in his lifetime before as the two had been too busy taking on regional gyms. What perplexed Dynamo, the rather anxious Luxray, had been not his owner's personal interest in his sexual habits, though just the haunting truth that as much as the Luxray denied his impulses, he had felt the ever so sudden realization that only speaking of such matters... aroused his curiosity.
Though Dynamo couldn't help but feel a bit nervous as to the physical aspects of the carnal relationship between two pokemon, being a virgin hadn't been nearly enough of an excuse to tame what truly was his distinguished sense of adventure and the yearn to satisfy his wonders of the world -- the wonders he sought within other pokemon.

Dynamo had been brought in on a cushioned flatbed on wheels (as he had weighed almost 100 pounds at the height of 4 feet and seven inches) to a room with rows of cages on either sides of the walls. He was unwillingly squeezed inside one of the confined, metal shelters, though had truthfully been relieved to find that he wasn't alone, but an Umbreon, a very attractive one at that, -squirming within her cage as well- had been right across from him. Dynamo stuck a paw through his cage, the bars actually quite feeble in construction.
"Excuse me, miss?" The Luxray spoke as if the Umbreon hadn't noticed him taken in. "My name's Dynamo; I couldn't help but notice how displeased you look in there." He looked around, as if searching for an exit using his ability to see through objects when his eyes gleamed gold.
"If I could get you out of there, maybe we could go to the fields. I had seen another pokemon there as well. Maybe you would be more comfortable outside."

Lycan said:
Perhaps his owner had felt it be only appropriate to exploit his pokemon's suppressed urges by taking him to the Pokemon Breeding Center as he had only just evolved but a week ago, or maybe it was his concern that his pokemon had never experienced any such feelings in his lifetime before as the two had been too busy taking on regional gyms. What perplexed Dynamo, the rather anxious Luxray, had been not his owner's personal interest in his sexual habits, though just the haunting truth that as much as the Luxray denied his impulses, he had felt the ever so sudden realization that only speaking of such matters... aroused his curiosity.
Though Dynamo couldn't help but feel a bit nervous as to the physical aspects of the carnal relationship between two pokemon, being a virgin hadn't been nearly enough of an excuse to tame what truly was his distinguished sense of adventure and the yearn to satisfy his wonders of the world -- the wonders he sought within other pokemon.

Dynamo had been brought in on a cushioned flatbed on wheels (as he had weighed almost 100 pounds at the height of 4 feet and seven inches) to a room with rows of cages on either sides of the walls. He was unwillingly squeezed inside one of the confined, metal shelters, though had truthfully been relieved to find that he wasn't alone, but an Umbreon, a very attractive one at that, -squirming within her cage as well- had been right across from him. Dynamo stuck a paw through his cage, the bars actually quite feeble in construction.
"Excuse me, miss?" The Luxray spoke as if the Umbreon hadn't noticed him taken in. "My name's Dynamo; I couldn't help but notice how displeased you look in there." He looked around, as if searching for an exit using his ability to see through objects when his eyes gleamed gold.
"If I could get you out of there, maybe we could go to the fields. I had seen another pokemon there as well. Maybe you would be more comfortable outside."

Nightshade looked up, still facing the back of her cage. She cleared her throat, and whiped her nose shyly with a paw, before turning around to face him. "O-Oh, they'll let us out at noon, anyways." She said, right as a some-what quiet bell rang off somewhere. SHe smirked. "Which is right about now."

Three staff members came in. Two brought a wheeled flatbed for Dynamo, and one picked her up. Excitment swirled in her belly. "Name's Nightshade, by the way. It's lovely to meet you, Dynamo." She mewed as they were brought outside. Dynamo was taken through one door, and Nightshade through the other.

Wriggling, the Umbrion squirmed up onto the caaretaker's shoulders, mewing. THinking this as affection that was non-related to her sexual urges, the nurse stroked her head, drifting closer to the giant fenceline that gave any Pokemon that touched it a tiny, rather uncomfortable, spark. Nothing harmful. "Nya!" She squealed cutely, almost like a Skitty. She found the Luxray she had made the aquantence of, and crouched down, springing up, and off the caretaker's head.

In a large, curling arch, Nightshade twisted like a jetstream through the air, and landed squarely on the other side of the fence, into a swarm of male Pokemon. A few of the horny guys turned to her. The nurse shouted out cries to the others, and they all turned towards her. "Hey, Dynamo, follow me!" She said, smirking as she raced over to him, and jumped, dodging a director. "Hope you can keep track!" She crouched down, playfully lacing her hot-scented tail, as it was closet to her most prized body part, over his nose. She laughed, and sprang off, keeping close to the fence.

She saw Espio, gaping at her, and grinned. "Hey, bro!" She winked, and jumped, dissapearing through a swath of male eveelutions, obviously aroused, padding after her. The Espion growled. "Screw off, you stupid horn-dogs!" He snarled, keeping them, literally, from throwing themselves on top of her. Just the thought of his poor, innocent little sister.... Being crushed by those stupid male Pokemon. He shuddered at the thought.

Several caretakers raced after her, but it was to late. She'd already been lost in the swarm. They groaned, muttering curses.

--

It was at this time that Espio saw a very cute Glacion on the other side of the fence, with all the other in heat or super-close-to-heat Pokemon. He stiffened, and walked over nonchalantly, trying to look/act cool. "Hey." He greeted her, seperated by a sparked fence that could ward off even and electric Pokemon.

"Name's Espio. Who are you?"

"Way to make a run for it," Dynamo smirked, "Just be sure to let me know next time when you're planning on causing an all-out riot."
The Luxray placed his paw over the Umbreon's as the two got closer, "But, for what it's worth, It's very nice to meet you as well, Ms. Nightshade."
Dynamo began to pace around Nightshade, trying not to ogle her sleek, sable - voluptuous figure as he did, though couldn't help but see her as an outlet for their mutual sexual needs as opposed to a playmate or ally. He would've much more seen the Umbreon as a partner if anything, though kept such thoughts from being exposed, for a hardened, tough-guy exterior had given him much more of an advantage in the past, whether it had been the dominance or his foe's startled look of intimidation.
"I must say, I do like the benefits of this acquaintanceship already, especially with a brother like that. He's obviously very protective of you." He smiled, a glimmer of a sharp fang to back of his mouth escaping the line of his lips.

"I'm glad we're finally alone now, though, Nightshade. Perhaps there are benefits to that as well," He sniggered, "Of course, I'm not as bad as those 'horn-dogs'". Dynamo laid back on his stomach now, his head tilted upward at the girl with an almost too-innocent looking face. He hadn't known what he had meant by his prior sentence, though looking back on his actions now, he wouldn't be surprised if such was misconstrued to mean anything else than what he had thought. Maybe even something provocative. No matter, though, as Dynamo was beginning to learn just what the right amount of female pheromones and his male hormones could entice him to want, or do.

Lycan said:
"Way to make a run for it," Dynamo smirked, "Just be sure to let me know next time when you're planning on causing an all-out riot."
The Luxray placed his paw over the Umbreon's as the two got closer, "But, for what it's worth, It's very nice to meet you as well, Ms. Nightshade."
Dynamo began to pace around Nightshade, trying not to ogle her sleek, sable - voluptuous figure as he did, though couldn't help but see her as an outlet for their mutual sexual needs as opposed to a playmate or ally. He would've much more seen the Umbreon as a partner if anything, though kept such thoughts from being exposed, for a hardened, tough-guy exterior had given him much more of an advantage in the past, whether it had been the dominance or his foe's startled look of intimidation.
"I must say, I do like the benefits of this acquaintanceship already, especially with a brother like that. He's obviously very protective of you." He smiled, a glimmer of a sharp fang to back of his mouth escaping the line of his lips.

"I'm glad we're finally alone now, though, Nightshade. Perhaps there are benefits to that as well," He sniggered, "Of course, I'm not as bad as those 'horn-dogs'". Dynamo laid back on his stomach now, his head tilted upward at the girl with an almost too-innocent looking face. He hadn't known what he had meant by his prior sentence, though looking back on his actions now, he wouldn't be surprised if such was misconstrued to mean anything else than what he had thought. Maybe even something provocative. No matter, though, as Dynamo was beginning to learn just what the right amount of female pheromones and his male hormones could entice him to want, or do.

She smiled, blushing a bit, and lay down as well. "It's a pleasure to meet you, as well, Dynamo." She replied, and gave a giggle at his comment on Espio. "Yeah. Sometimes a little to over-protective, and sometimes just a aloof ass." She said, joking in that sibling-like way towards him. She found herself placing her paw over his while she rolled onto her side, ignoring the needy itch from down below. At first her plan was to just find any male... But she found a good friend, already, instead.

Maybe it could be... more? She couldn't help but to think. "Maybe there are their own personal benefits to being here, away from those stupid staff members.... and all the other Pokemon..." SHe acknowledged, becomming even more red-cheeked. Great Arcues, he was attractive....

Lacy could hardly catch a nap with all the havoc that was now ensuing. A bell rung and thus the spree of pokémon rushed out with most of the care takers. Though some of them were put in specialized area’s for breeding purposes, most likely requested by there owners. This Glaceon was smart and probably enough so to be able to break out of this hell hole they called a care center though she had no idea where exactly she was. There were walls separating them from the outside past another electric fence.
She could easily get past the electric fence by freezing the metal and breaking through but that wall what pretty high.

The more pokémon that came out, the more scents wafted through the air and a strange sensation started between her hind legs making her shift her tail and bottom quite frequently. When she moved too much her tail rubbed against that certain area caused a shiver to run through her spine. Lacy let out a soft mewl before hearing someone approach. Immediately she sat up, wrapping her tail around herself and blinking at the male Umbreon that had settled on the other side.
“Not going to run off after that female Umbreon?” She asked taking a few steps closer before looking at the tree next to her. Which was probably misplaced, seeing as she could easily climb it. One of the main branches stuck out over the male section. But seeing the reaction to the male pokémon once the female Umbreon had made it over to that side she wasn’t so sure she would want to do the same.
“My name is Lacy.”
She turned introducing herself and letting him see her, her tail now comfortably swaying around her lithe body before she settled in a sitting position on the other side of the fence in front of Espio.

Dreamless Reality said:
Lacy could hardly catch a nap with all the havoc that was now ensuing. A bell rung and thus the spree of pokémon rushed out with most of the care takers. Though some of them were put in specialized area’s for breeding purposes, most likely requested by there owners. This Glaceon was smart and probably enough so to be able to break out of this hell hole they called a care center though she had no idea where exactly she was. There were walls separating them from the outside past another electric fence.
She could easily get past the electric fence by freezing the metal and breaking through but that wall what pretty high.

The more pokémon that came out, the more scents wafted through the air and a strange sensation started between her hind legs making her shift her tail and bottom quite frequently. When she moved too much her tail rubbed against that certain area caused a shiver to run through her spine. Lacy let out a soft mewl before hearing someone approach. Immediately she sat up, wrapping her tail around herself and blinking at the male Umbreon that had settled on the other side.
“Not going to run off after that female Umbreon?” She asked taking a few steps closer before looking at the tree next to her. Which was probably misplaced, seeing as she could easily climb it. One of the main branches stuck out over the male section. But seeing the reaction to the male pokémon once the female Umbreon had made it over to that side she wasn’t so sure she would want to do the same.
“My name is Lacy.”
She turned introducing herself and letting him see her, her tail now comfortably swaying around her lithe body before she settled in a sitting position on the other side of the fence in front of Espio.

"A pleasure to meet you, m'lady." He replied in a gentleman-like way, dipping his head to her, and sqished his tail around his paws. "Huh.... my sis sure did set up quite a stirr....." He laughed, motioning in the direction of where she had vanished, and noted with interest the sudden departure of a Luxray she had been speaking to. Dynamo... was that what she called him?

"Anyways, how are you, Miss Lacy? How long have you been at this place?" He asked nonchalantly.

Rowan said:
She smiled, blushing a bit, and lay down as well. "It's a pleasure to meet you, as well, Dynamo." She replied, and gave a giggle at his comment on Espio. "Yeah. Sometimes a little to over-protective, and sometimes just a aloof ass." She said, joking in that sibling-like way towards him. She found herself placing her paw over his while she rolled onto her side, ignoring the needy itch from down below. At first her plan was to just find any male... But she found a good friend, already, instead.

Maybe it could be... more? She couldn't help but to think. "Maybe there are their own personal benefits to being here, away from those stupid staff members.... and all the other Pokemon..." SHe acknowledged, becomming even more red-cheeked. Great Arcues, he was attractive....

Dynamo grinned, turning away after the two shared a brief pause of silence. The Luxray took a couple steps away, looking out at other pokemon conversing, playing and soon to even be mating with the other pokemon of their own species.
"Nightshade, I don't wish to fluster you, though..." Dynamo's face reddened, though turned around to face the Umbreon once more, "--though we cannot ignore the fact that we were sent here to... participate in our primal nature." He let the silence seep in once more, to define his purpose for blathering.
"I understand you've been enduring the effects of heat. I... don't quite know why I didn't acknowledge it earlier, though the stampede of stimulated pokemon was somewhat of a giveaway."
Dynamo got close to Nightshade, looking down at her with his passionate, red-golden eyes, gazing through her.

"I can't let you endure the stresses of your heat any longer. I can only offer you my relief."

Lycan said:
Rowan said:

Dynamo grinned, turning away after the two shared a brief pause of silence. The Luxray took a couple steps away, looking out at other pokemon conversing, playing and soon to even be mating with the other pokemon of their own species.
"Nightshade, I don't wish to fluster you, though..." Dynamo's face reddened, though turned around to face the Umbreon once more, "--though we cannot ignore the fact that we were sent here to... participate in our primal nature." He let the silence seep in once more, to define his purpose for blathering.
"I understand you've been enduring the effects of heat. I... don't quite know why I didn't acknowledge it earlier, though the stampede of stimulated pokemon was somewhat of a giveaway."
Dynamo got close to Nightshade, looking down at her with his passionate, red-golden eyes, gazing through her.

"I can't let you endure the stresses of your heat any longer. I can only offer you my relief."

The Umbreon's ears fell back a bit, immiediatly catching his drift. She'd expected herself to be a blathering mess, but she wasn't..... Her attitude was... serine, almost. Nightshade could ony give him a quick nuzzle to the cheek, as if to say her approval.

"Arceus.... If my trainer, or brother, or the care-takers knew about this, we'd be in so much trouble." She giggled, but paused.

"Are... Are you sure about this, though... I.. I mean you don't feel pressured or forced or somthing into this, right?" She asked quickly, "Because I could just wait for my.. erm, 'appointment', if you don't want to do this..."

Lacy was quite impressed to say in the least though couldn’t help but think if that not be his sister if he would be part of that fevered heard.
She noted his manner and returned it in the same fashion he had given her in his greeting.
She wasn’t usually all hung up and snazzy like this but you never knew who might have been watching and unlike so many of the others in heat she didn’t want her impression to be the same.
Acts that took place here just seemed to be too under ground for her, even if it wasn’t a big deal to the trainers. She guessed it shouldn’t of been quite the deal for her either but it was still the same embarrassing thought and she figured they would end up talking about it either way.

“Right now? Uncomfortable. I‘ve been here only a few minutes and I cannot wait for my trainer to come back. This place is just chaotic.”

The Glaceon looked to her right where most of the care takers had gone back inside and were currently handling the situation which previously took place involving half the male pokémon racing after that Umbreon. They were also trying to locate such sly suspect. She figured if she was going to make a friend, she may as well do it face to face and not separated by an electric fence though.
Looking to her left she softly and easily as if she hadn’t a care in the world climbed up the tree and onto the long branch that loomed over the male side.
It was an easy job, she did this for the first few weeks to escape her trainer before she realized her trainer would soon be her best friend.
Though the height was a bit larger than she was used causing her to hesitate and her tail to curl. None the less she jumped in one swift movement and landed at the other side of the fence, sleek and safely.
She mewled happily but reminded herself of the dangers of being on the other side and swiftly padded up next to Espio.
“There, now we can talk more comfortably without the danger of being shocked.” She just hoped none of the other male pokémon noticed her presence, or the care takers for that matter. She didn’t want to go into one of those god forsaken crates.

Dreamless Reality said:
Lacy was quite impressed to say in the least though couldn’t help but think if that not be his sister if he would be part of that fevered heard.
She noted his manner and returned it in the same fashion he had given her in his greeting.
She wasn’t usually all hung up and snazzy like this but you never knew who might have been watching and unlike so many of the others in heat she didn’t want her impression to be the same.
Acts that took place here just seemed to be too under ground for her, even if it wasn’t a big deal to the trainers. She guessed it shouldn’t of been quite the deal for her either but it was still the same embarrassing thought and she figured they would end up talking about it either way.

“Right now? Uncomfortable. I‘ve been here only a few minutes and I cannot wait for my trainer to come back. This place is just chaotic.”

The Glaceon looked to her right where most of the care takers had gone back inside and were currently handling the situation which previously took place involving half the male pokémon racing after that Umbreon. They were also trying to locate such sly suspect. She figured if she was going to make a friend, she may as well do it face to face and not separated by an electric fence though.
Looking to her left she softly and easily as if she hadn’t a care in the world climbed up the tree and onto the long branch that loomed over the male side.
It was an easy job, she did this for the first few weeks to escape her trainer before she realized her trainer would soon be her best friend.
Though the height was a bit larger than she was used causing her to hesitate and her tail to curl. None the less she jumped in one swift movement and landed at the other side of the fence, sleek and safely.
She mewled happily but reminded herself of the dangers of being on the other side and swiftly padded up next to Espio.
“There, now we can talk more comfortably without the danger of being shocked.” She just hoped none of the other male pokémon noticed her presence, or the care takers for that matter. She didn’t want to go into one of those god forsaken crates.

Espio marveled at her beauty and grace, looking practically awe-struck. "Hmm... mere minutes and you're already done with this place?" He inquired. "My sister and I have been here for up to a week. In fact, her breeding appointment is.... tomorrow around dusk, actually. So... mine, too, I suppose." He shrugged again. His pelt tingled at the Glaceon's arousing heat-scent, but kept himself contained, and shot eye-daggers at a passing Flareon, so he quickly moved on.

"But it is much nicer to speak without a large slab of electrified metal between us." He confirmed with a small smirk.

Voltage was carried into a private cage, he knew why. Voltage was known to fight with every pokemon he was put with. The only time he didn't fight was when he was aroused. Voltage was aroused right now and licking a certain area for some relief. Voltage didn't know when his appointment would start but he knew if he didn't discharge soon he would take the first female he saw.

Bolt was scared as they put her into a empty cage. Bolt wasn't dangerous, it was just she was the only female Luxray here so the cage was empty. Luxray was already dripping though. She went into heat just two hours ago and her trainer didn't want to waste the chance.

“A week?” Lacy exclaimed her ears lifting slightly at her surprise before listening to him go on about a certain appointment.
What was a breeding appointment? It didn’t sound too innocent, would she get one as well?
The thoughts made her give out another shiver and she shifted where she sat once more uncomfortably. The passing Flareon also made her pretty nervous, it didn’t really occur to her how beastly these pokémon could get in heat. Even in the far reaches of the group she couldn’t help but think that she might even be more comfortable inside, rather then out in the open.
“What is a breeding appointment?”
Inquiring this shyly, almost afraid and already blushing at the guess of what it was she stilled her tail from swaying. It was sort of an unconscious thing to do but maybe making her scent known wasn’t the best thing right now.

It sounded like he was going to the doctors, not something she wanted to do. On the other hand her guesses weren’t the best either.

"Hmph-hmm", Dynamo smirked, an arched eyebrow implicating his attempt at the arousing "bedroom eyes" his trainer has quite so mastered. He pushed the girl over onto her back, her tail protruding between her legs, though as he hovered over the smaller pokemon, he began to descend down towards a particularly hot and moist region. He wouldn't even respond with a witty retort - her last words had seemed almost rhetorical to him.

His nose lightly nuzzled into the mouth of her vagina as his paws, outstretched by Nightshade's shoulders, kneaded into the soft soil. Dynamo then began to lap his tongue against the area, vigorously mopping up her juices as the same pleasure had also appealed to him as well. It would show once stood up that Dynamo had been uncomfortably suppressing a giant erection. Dynamo continued to lick, his paws still mauling the soil as his eyes closed deeply. The Luxray let out a muffled laugh deviously after letting a current of electricity pass through his tongue to lightly stimulate the Umbreon's clitoris which he had teased as well.
Dynamo pulled out his head, a bead of her silky fluid running down his chin on a trail from her pussy.

"Enjoy the spark, Nightshade?" Luxray chuckled, licking now along his own lips.

Jace sat in his cage sitting in a corner with a strange sense of calm. His law ran over his face clearing any sweat, it was hot in hear, do many females going into heat it was strange. He had been dropped off a couple days earlier by his trainer, but there was never another Pokemon of the same species as him. Every time he tried to find one they were male so they were put in another cage for Jace was known to be a fighter. He sat up in the cage and smiled it was time for excercise. With relative ease he jumped out of his cage and dashed through the ways until he could reach the exit. Finally entering the cool fresh air he embraced it completely. Looking around it was nice. Jace always ha a liking towards the fresh cool air of the places he was sent.then he looked at the fence...there was the female side. Although Jace sighed...chances of him finding someone who wasn't already going to breed with someone else was slim to none. In the meantime he simply sat down in the middle of a plain of sorts and laid down in the grass staring upwards as he waited.

Lycan said:
"Hmph-hmm", Dynamo smirked, an arched eyebrow implicating his attempt at the arousing "bedroom eyes" his trainer has quite so mastered. He pushed the girl over onto her back, her tail protruding between her legs, though as he hovered over the smaller pokemon, he began to descend down towards a particularly hot and moist region. He wouldn't even respond with a witty retort - her last words had seemed almost rhetorical to him.

His nose lightly nuzzled into the mouth of her vagina as his paws, outstretched by Nightshade's shoulders, kneaded into the soft soil. Dynamo then began to lap his tongue against the area, vigorously mopping up her juices as the same pleasure had also appealed to him as well. It would show once stood up that Dynamo had been uncomfortably suppressing a giant erection. Dynamo continued to lick, his paws still mauling the soil as his eyes closed deeply. The Luxray let out a muffled laugh deviously after letting a current of electricity pass through his tongue to lightly stimulate the Umbreon's clitoris which he had teased as well.
Dynamo pulled out his head, a bead of her silky fluid running down his chin on a trail from her pussy.

"Enjoy the spark, Nightshade?" Luxray chuckled, licking now along his own lips.

The young Umbreon gave a little squeak as Dynamo began to tease her. Everything started to go into a fuzz as she closed her red eyes, breathing a bit more quickly than usual. Just catching the Luxray's comment, she could only open up her eyes once more, and give a tiny nod, an embarrassed smile on her blushing face.

Dreamless Reality said:
“A week?” Lacy exclaimed her ears lifting slightly at her surprise before listening to him go on about a certain appointment.
What was a breeding appointment? It didn’t sound too innocent, would she get one as well?
The thoughts made her give out another shiver and she shifted where she sat once more uncomfortably. The passing Flareon also made her pretty nervous, it didn’t really occur to her how beastly these pokémon could get in heat. Even in the far reaches of the group she couldn’t help but think that she might even be more comfortable inside, rather then out in the open.
“What is a breeding appointment?”
Inquiring this shyly, almost afraid and already blushing at the guess of what it was she stilled her tail from swaying. It was sort of an unconscious thing to do but maybe making her scent known wasn’t the best thing right now.

It sounded like he was going to the doctors, not something she wanted to do. On the other hand her guesses weren’t the best either.

Espio seemed the tinies bit flustered at that. "W-Well, uh... It's the whole reason why we're all here... Uhm, your trainer drops you off, makes an appointment, and on your appointment day comes back. The care-takers bring out a variety of the wanted Pokemon your trainer, or in some cases you, want to... breed with. Then, once you choose who you want, are put in to a secluded room..." He swished his tail, looking embarrassed a bit.

"Oh, and uh..." He cleared his throat, "They watch you to make sure 'nature's instincts' is going smoothly....." He flushed a bit, but not enough to show through his thin pink fur.

Glaceon’s surprise and embarrassment was clearly evident by her features and she swallowed blinking at Espio.
“Do we have a choice? I mean I don‘t want to be bred, it sounds so dirty.” She whined putting her head down to the ground and covering her eyes with her paws, her cute little butt still sticking up with her tail.
“I should be out training not trapped inside here.” She shifted before settling down onto her stomach.
“Is this your first time… you know, mating with another pokémon?” She didn’t even have the slightest clue as to how it would even start. She didn’t want to pick a pokémon to mate with, much less let her trainer pick.

Luxario sat up his paws resting in his lap, he watched as the Pokemon talked, and just genuinely relaxed. A majority heading over to the fence to speak with the opposite sex, definitely putting on the charm for them. Lucario leaned back on his paws as he watched the pokemon go through their daily routines. He personally just sat there watching deep breaths escaping his mouth as he waited, unsure of whether or not things would work out. Generally Pokemon didn't like him too much, to say the least he was a fighter, a silent type who didn't like shit thrown in his face, nor would he handle it nicely.

The Quilava growled, smashing his flanks against the cage. If it hadn't been for the muzzle, he'd been out by now. He wasn't going to go through this degrading procedure again, over and over! Arceus never meant for pokèmon to be bred like this. Finally, exhausted, he flopped down, breathing hard. Already he could smell the mixed scents of different species in heat. A low growl sounded in his throat. Not again.

The portable cage-cart was emptied into a bigger cage, next to the electrified wall. There he sat, in between a pokemon he'd never seen, and what he assumed was a Luxray. A fighter by the looks of it. Firenis sighed, pawing idly at the muzzle, finally getting it off. "Ugh... third time this year. When I get out of here, I swear by Arceus and everything else, I will get back at..." The sectence trailed into a rather long stream of cursing. Then, into a light chant. "I won't lose control.... I won't lose control." He accidently brushed against the fence, and froze, the electricity making him go rigid, then fall to the floor dazed.

Dreamless Reality said:
Glaceon’s surprise and embarrassment was clearly evident by her features and she swallowed blinking at Espio.
“Do we have a choice? I mean I don‘t want to be bred, it sounds so dirty.” She whined putting her head down to the ground and covering her eyes with her paws, her cute little butt still sticking up with her tail.
“I should be out training not trapped inside here.” She shifted before settling down onto her stomach.
“Is this your first time… you know, mating with another pokémon?” She didn’t even have the slightest clue as to how it would even start. She didn’t want to pick a pokémon to mate with, much less let her trainer pick.

"The whole reason we're here is to breed, so no. I snuck into the rafters of one of the rooms, and uh.... if the female doesn't breed willingly.... they usually come inside and hold her down to avoid any injuries."

He looked at her stick her rump in the air. He put a paw on her rump and pushed down gently. "And keep that down, unless you want to be tackled and ambushed by a group of males!" He warned.

But itwas what she said next that really got him. "Uh... Well, I may have had a curious experiance before I reached my sexual maturity, so both yes and no." He said, slight blush reaching past his fur. "But uh..,.. that was a while ago.."

You have to reply to the profile thread b4 u can rp. sorrehz :p

Post profiloe, then continue! :D

Wasn’t there someplace Ember could go where she didn’t have to be around moody female pokémon in heat? She’d rather be over at the boys side, at least when they were aroused they didn’t whine and rub there parts up all over everything.
The Ninetales was more than reluctant to leap out of her cage but staying any longer in those small confines would leave her no choice but to melt the bars.
That in turn would get her sent to a more fire proof cage though and she didn’t want that. Gracefully and at her own pace did she walk down the hall to the outside. After all the other pokémon were out and about, some un lucky rowdy few staying Ember padded out, her eyes curiously scanning the new area but not showing any signs of interest towards the males side. With her tails flowing gently around her she walked closer to the males side. If they wanted them to mate, why not put them all together? Oh yeah, because it would cause quite the bit of chaos most likely.

Being not as small as a house cat gave her the disadvantage of being able to sneak over to the other side, that and she wasn’t even sure there were any male Ninetales. Though seeing as most of the population of Ninetales were female, a male one was hard to come by. Even with no other Ninetales, her chances of being paired up with a suitor good enough were slim. Most pokémon she saw were small, the larger ones too seemed to be going after the more fragile pokémon. She spotted a nice looking Luxray but he seemed to be the winner of a female Umbreon who had escaped over to the males side. That was too bad, but then her eyes slid past a rather rare pokémon. She didn’t think she had ever seen a Lucario before and her interest wasn’t easily concealed.

She decided rather then be solitary in- well solitary that she would at least attempt to get to know some other pokémon. Besides, this being her second time here (The first only when her trainer had to leave for a few days) she wasn’t sure how things would play out exactly. But they were separated by an electrical fence, the worse thing that could happen in have some blank-minded pokémon bound for the fence and get shocked into a KO.

So the female Ninetales gently and confidently walked over to her side of the fence, making sure to keep her tails from hitting the electrified wires.
“Trying to catch a tan, or a nap?” She started out, sending the question to the Lucario across the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom