Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deception and Lies ( Ava & Thomas )

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
It had been a bit of a rough day. The voyage was not a good one and the smell of death seemed to hang faintly in the air, almost everywhere she went. Long raven ringlets freely cascaded about her shoulders and stopped at the middle of her back. Emerald eyes gazed at the doorway to her final destination. Black boots clicked upon the cement and then to the linoleum floor of the rust bucket of a bar she was told to be. Soft pink lips pursed at the smell of vomit, smoke, urine, and alcohol. A cocktail of scents she would much rather have avoided. Black low cut denim jeans showed off her sexy legs and the healthy figure she held onto for forever. A red tank top that stopped just above her naval and hugged her bountiful bosoms safely against her chest. A jacket was tossed over her shoulder as the emerald eyed female sauntered over to the bar. Ignoring all the glances and whistles thrown her way.

"Animals." She whispered to herself as she ordered a bloody mary. Not a coincidence. A partner was not something she really looked forward to, but apparently it was necessary. Eola could only hope that he wasn't a pompous pig. That was all she asked. Her drink arrived in a beer glass. Classy. A long sigh escaped her lips as a male approached her from behind a boldly place a hand upon her bare stomach. Suttly she place her own soft hand upon his and grabbed his pinky finger in a way that threatened to snap it in two if her didn't remove his filthy digits from her flesh. No words need be exchanged or wasted upon the man. A few curse words directed at her directing and a few snide remarks and the male retreating somewhere beyond her vision. Not like she cared. Although she probably should have made sure that he wasn't her partner.

She shrugged her shoulders. Stirring the glass before her without taking a single sip. It was just something cold to hold in her hands as she waited. What she craved right now was a 'real' drink, but that could wait. Duty first, fun.... what fun? Eola Avenicci couldn't lie to herself, she loved this job. Or so she thought. She always over thought things. Spend to much time in her own head and not enough time talking to others. Not too much of a social butterfly. No need to be a butterfly when you were hunting down ferals.

Thomas walked into the place easily. He was tall 6' 8", but lean and firm he'd obviously spent a life time in fights, going for speed and strength over the classic steroid fueled muscles. He had white blond hair brushed and slicked back, with his hair in an asian style braid it went to his upper back. He wore a white ankle length leather duster. Heavy leather cowboy boots, a well worn pair of wranglers. Looped around the left side of his waist was a heavy rope she'd feel the holy energy radiating off of it. o doubt capable of burning a vampire's skin clean off depending on the age a trap and useful, it showed he wasn't some fool who tried to charge a problem head on. His skin was pale, a bit too pale for a normal human, but his pulse was strong. His left eye had a four thin scars down it, and was a very light blue, however his right was a very dark blue. Four guns visible on his person, a well hidden sawed off shotgun hidden in his coat, and two revolvers, one under his left arm pit was a S&W 500 magnum, the one on his right hip a colt single action army. On his back a Henry buffalo rifle, all of them heavily customized, again the holy energy would be almost sickening, however the flavor wasn't of any mere christian religion. An older, and far more powerful religion, that of the Wiccans, the man could turn the very earth into a weapon if the need arose. On each hand was a black leather glove, with the symbol for their goddess on each knuckle. A Nodaichi was visible as he drew closer, but so well hidden no human would see it.

The final piece, and what some would say was the most stand out of what this man wore, was a black fedora, with an Ace of hearts card resting in the center a bullet hole dead center in the heart. Sitting down next to her, he tossed a heavy silver badge down on the bar, a badge of The Darkwatch, a group that hunted vampires, demons spirits, anything that wasn't supposed to exist. After the kingdoms had formed they had started to leave "Law abiding" vampires alone. Picking the badge up, the hunter said, "Sorry if I'm wearing any friends of yours."

He moved lightly revealing the dark green button up shirt. Around his neck a chain necklace with vampire fangs. he wondered briefly if she'd be able to do the trick about telling whose they were by smelling the old blood Four pairs belonged not to feral but older vampires human smugglers or arms dealers. It spoke of his skill that he'd beaten four vampires at least a hundred years old. Few men could claim such an honor and still be among the living. It also spoke of how serious the U.S. thought this threat was. Thomas offered her his hand, "Officer Thomas Alexander Tiberious Hellsing, U.S.A. Sergeant of Arms for Dark Watch Program, I'd say pleasure to meet you, but considering what we may face I'd honestly rather be on a beach somewhere rather then wandering through a desert with possibly dozens of ferals hunting in them."

She felt the tension mount in the room as someone walked into bar. Emerald eyes continued to remain fixed on the drink placed before her. The age old female didn't even have to look at the man to know a bit of his personality. You could tell a lot about a person by the way they entered a room. The effect he had on these people, he had a bit of a intimidating and a challenging effect. The badge that was placed upon the counter top only confirmed what she already new. His words confused her for a moment until she finally averted her eyes from the warming beverage and beheld the man who would be at her side, for who knows how long? He seemed a tad cocky. Then again, based off of his appearance, he looked as though he worked hard to earn that. The fangs of those who were elders was not the slightest bit offensive to her. Amusement tugged at the corner of her lips at the sight of her arsenal. He made her smile. She'll give him that.

There his hand sat in introduction. Without hesitation her hand joined his in a humble shake. "Eola Avenicci. No fancy titles. Just Eola." She did have a title, but the girl had gone through far too many to truly care about such an insignificant thing. "For obvious reasons I prefer to stay away from beaches when their sunny." The glass was pushed away and she stood and rummaged through her back pocket and pulled out a pocket knife, a jolly rancher, and a five dollar bill. She placed the money on the table, despite not having drank any of it. "This is certainly not meant to be a picnic. Monstres maudits." When angered the french seemed to come out of her for some reason. It was a habit of hers. One she saw no reason to kick.

Eola was hungry and thusly craved someone dead. Oh yeah... she fed off of her own. No need to waste the blood of someone you were going to kill. Alas, if it was a feral... she could not partake of the mindless mongrels as there seemed to be some negative effects with doing so. She plucked the pocket knife from the bar and placed it back in her back pocket. It was not as intimidating as his guns, but she was an old fashioned girl... with a small Smith and Wesson tucked in the back of her boot. "I'm ready when you are...Officer." She mocked slightly with an impish smile.

Shaking her hand he nodded and headed out to a small jeep. Getting in he nodded as he said, "It's a bit funny, when I was a rookie a guy in my squad saw a group of hostile feral, lead my an elder drug smugglers crystallized vampire blood of all things idiot thought because the vampire had no guns he was safe, made the mistake of saying it, the warehouse was loud but the Master heard him, ripped his head clean off before the idiot could press a trigger, much less realign his sights, I know hand to hand a vampire wins but humanity cheats and that's what's lead to the peace, humanity would be decimated, but we'd evolve, we'd hunt you when you were weakest, and neither side would survive, at least that's my opinion."

Thomas looked out the window as he said, "I mention that because I'm sure your wondering, we're going to have each other's backs we need to know we can trust each other, vampires are tough but a stake to the back or a blessed silver Mercury filled round to the face puts them down, I want you to know my view of your species, and of my partner."

Looking at her for a split second he said, "I don't' think your unholy abominations, or freaks or monsters honestly I think most vampires are egotistical ass holes, who think they are untouchable because they haven't had a challenge, but I don't' think all of them are and yes I've seen some of your people do things that make me want to wipe you off the face of the earth, but to be fair I've seen humans do things that make me wonder why we weren't wiped out, so that's not saying much you have y back, I'll have yours, and goddess willing we'll end up naked on a motel room floor happy we were born, then separate and both lead full happy lives."

He pulled up in front of a butchery. The smell of blood was overwhelming to him. Looking at her he said, "A local Fang banger club, idiots sell themselves like whores, addicted to the high not that I blame your people this is just stupidity, and remember since this is technically out of the Kingdoms, and out of Allied territory, and when you figure in this country "Doesn't recognize vampires as a people" they can and do get away with murder so I suggest you do what I am and worry about the case going after every idiot draining kids to death in a place like this just gets a sight on your head."

He looked at her, "We're looking for Nico Swarez, dyed blond hair and the oldest vamp in the cub always wears purple, he's got six lycan harem girls with him at all times, he's the one who called us, apparently 2 of his pets went missing rare Jaguar wares, powerful too, you want lead on this one?"

Her black jacket was slipped onto her shoulders and she left the bar, instep with the human who never seemed to cease talking. it was no big deal. There was no need for the imagery or the little story. In the end, there was no judging a person simply based on something that someone of the same race may have done. Be they human or vampire or....whatever else there was. The raven haired maiden had nothing to really share. She had killed a fair share of her kin. More than she could possible count. Humans were also on her list of those killed. All within legitimate reasons. "And I don't think of humans as food supplies walking this earth. While they certain do some idiotic thing, so do we. Now... unless you're a feral vampire... or some other life stealing being, I promise you won't find yourself on my bad side." That was actually on super scary side.

Eola had actually gone a tad overboard on the last being she ran across...feeding off a young dying girl. it sicken her horribly. She didn't even know when she had done before she found piece of the bastard scattered about the ground. It was certainly not something she regretted. The smell of blood hung thick in the air. She cold taste the crimson fluid upon her very tongue. Such a taunting place for someone so hungry. A fang banger club. She was no stranger to the scene of such an establishment. "It's been a while." She randomly admitted. The person beckoning their request was odd.

"I didn't get to be this old by jumping head first into fights...father." There was humor in her tone. Though mild, she was not a silent monotoned leech that she may have appeared to be. "Okay. Let's do this." The sentence sounded so cliche to her. " The hunter hopped out of the jeep and walked up to the heavy front door. The stench only got more potent the closer they got. The smell of sex also commingled once they passed the threshold. A pale male sat behind a counter giving them a very suspicious look. Eola smiled from fang to fang. "Nico awaits us." The femininely dress guy pursed his lips and allowed azure eyes to travel up and down her form before traveling to the man at her side. "Mmmm... I bet he is honey...I bet he is."

This was ridiculous. the heel of her boot clicked out of impatience as a challenging look was thrown his way. "Ugh...fine, but....those.." He said pointed to the obvious gun upon Thomas. "Those have to stay here. You too missy. Don't make me do a strip search." Eola was about a hair's breath away from plunging her well manicured nails through his petite chest. There was no way she going to part with her tiny pistol. The female sauntered over to the male and bent over the desk just enough to give him a nice display of her cleavage. "We pose no threat...but leave Nico waiting much longer and he may get really really pissed." She breathed a long sigh before she allowed herself entry past the ornate wooden door. The sounds of moans and groans reached her ears coming off of various hallways that lined the main one. The clerk had obvious no intention of stopping them.

A nicely marked door provided a hint as to where their client could be found. Her boots sounded upon the wooden floor as she walked down to the very end of the hall and knocked upon the door and hearing a deep voice answer from the opposite side. "Who is it?"

"Someone spoke of missing Jaguar wares? You want them back, no?" She wasn't pompous, simply a tad impatient. She leaned upon the frame of the door and looked up at her partner. She only stood at five foot ten and found it astounding at how tall he was.

The man was famboyant as all hell Two women licking his hide boots s he nodded, "Come in gorgeous come in."

Nico was ancient, he'd been a low ranking politician in Rome and it showed The an believed in excess dozens of virgins rested around hi, the smell of their blood rising to the surface. he nodded as they walked in "yes, it's about tie those lay officials sent someone, my dearest Rubela, and Carlita Aztecs when they were alive, they were rare a set of ware jaguar sisters, do you know how much I paid for them."

Thomas fought the urge to growl. he didn't particularly like the idea of people being sold. Sure blood was one thing, but to limit someone's potential with acts like slavery annoyed him. He did however control himself, "Listen Sir, we need to know where they were when they were taken down, hopefully we'll know their hunting grounds of the Ferals."

The man nodded, "Puma cave it's systems are known well around here it's tiny barely big enough for a human, snakes love it, my girls were hunting one when the first one got them, dozens of them easily forty apiece."

Thomas gently motioned for his partner, "Have you ever heard of number like that outside, of a Raiser, this could go very bad a country where nobody cares lots of yank and bites, this could be VERY bad."

"Raisers" were vampire's interested not in feeding but in turning, a dozen or more every night. They typically were amassed as a death squad and sent in to claim certain areas. However in a place with no missing persons reports and remote one could easily get a few hundred in a few weeks.

He looked at her, "Am I the only one thinking this is starting to smell like a vampire trap take down one of the only people who can get in contact with important peoples pets to get us brought in send some sort of message?"

The sight before her was deemed atrocious and demeaning. However, he was not the important part. There was an underlying message to this. Nothing else seemed to register in her mind after the number and Thomas had noticed it too. "Yes...that is a very big number." This was going to be a very big problem. The numbers were huge. There were bound to be more since the incident and now. "Yeah....there is someone behind this. No doubt, but... we don't have time to waste."

The client tried to intervene, but was ceased as Eola threw a hand up at the first sign of his moving lips. She looked at Thomas as she ran the thought through her mind. "Well... we know where to go next. Doubt we'll find anything else from here." She had clearly hit a bit of a sore spot as the pompous male was treat as a child and bared his fangs and gave a suttle growl. "Keep your panties on. Geez... I smell more testosterone on those women than you."

She hit a nerve, but the vampire made no attempt to move from his comfortable position. "Looks like we're going to actually have to work." Her face was sound and casual. No smile, no frown. Oddly enough Eola got pleasure out of killing. She had already deemed herself odd. Convinced herself that it had no hard when the dead was in the name of the greater good.

"We're going to have to dig a little deeper into this thing. Considering where we are, we're going to have to be very cautious. I doubt you need to be told that." She added. Almost forgetting who she was talking to. He was like Chuck Norris, but with a completely different look. It was a funny thought though.

"There has to be more than one Raiser. This will be like signing a death warrant, and that's saying something considering..." She felt no need to voice the last part since it was so damn obvious.

Thomas nodded his head. He was deep in thought as well as he said "I have a plan but I'm not sure what you would think."

He lead her to a side office, taking a large piece of paper he draw out a box. Nodding he sid, "I'm sure being ancient you now what a kill box is I have a few anti-vamp mines, imagine a mix of a shotgun and a claymore with silver, if we use the mines just right, and set up a good vantage point with two rifles I've got, then lure the wolves into the right path we can butcher them."

He sighed, "Problem is the bait, a place kike this you can always find some down on their luck idiot, and we could set them up in a cage, but ti's still a risky job, how do you feel about it, maybe even load them up as suicide mines, guarantees the enemy won't get more soldiers."

She was curious as to his plans and followed him into the adjacent office. His idea sounded a bit flashy, but it would certainly be efficient. The ancient remark flew right over her head. It wasn't an insult. It was a fact. "Yeah, I know what a kill box is, and as for bait, I'm pretty sure was can find someone." She could already imagine the asshole that touched her at the bar. Bound and gagged with a bow on top. Her find always worked in the most wicked of ways.

"Should you wish to get things started, I'm sure I could procure someone up for us." Seduction was always a wondrous skill for her and should that fail, force was always an option. Not one she wanted to use, but it was always a good back up plan. "I wouldn't be surprised if this place had a cage. I saw one in the last one I was in."

Eola hadn't realized how the last part of her sentence may have been misconstrued. It was only for work. Not for pleasure purposes.

Thomas shook his head, "We can grab a few saves from inside the club, also places like these don't have anti vampire cages, shark cages are the same as a garter belt for your type."

Thomas lead her outside and showed the the bars were titanium acid etched religious symbols and silver coated. They were strong but to a vampire just touching it would cause the silver to burn through their skin like a focused stream of acid. No gaps that weren't barely big enough for air encase they ran into a shifter style vampire. The cage was almost sexy, however it was small barely able to hold three people. Thomas nodded, "I'm thinking three virgin kids, girls probably ferals love kids, and the holy energy wont' dissuade them, pus they'd be willing to cut themselves on command."

He puled out two case, each filled with a latest technology high powered scope with a thermal laser Thomas explained, "Depleted uranium acid etched rounds, inside of each etching is liquid mercury, with a thermite load inside each round, set up some thermal lamps if we can to weaken their perceptions and regeneration ability, the underside is a close range flare launcher, it fires a magnesium based flare, hotter and bright than the sun this one is designed to burn in a U.V. wave similar to sunlight problem is it only lasts a minute or two minutes I say we wait until sunrise to start clearing an area."

The shark cage comment elicited a small laugh from her which surprised even herself. It was a rare melody heard from her. Quickly she ceased the seemingly alien noise with the palm of her hand as she softly sighed and followed Thomas outside of the door. Already she knew what the cage was made of. It was the reason she stood a few feet away from the cage. Humans had certainly gone all out with the gadgets these days. It wasn't easy being a vampire these days. Back in the old days all they had was a stake, endless sunlight, and decapitation. It was so easy to get away with crimes. Eola was one of the worse when she was but a fledgling. It cost a child's life to put her into the mental and physical restraints that she held as chains that weighed upon her shoulders, day after day after day.

Her mood went mute as she went back to listening to the plan that was laid out before her. The arsenal he packed was explained and it came to no surprise for her. Were vampires to wage a war with humans wide in the open, in all honesty she was not sure who would come out the victor these days. "Just...give me a heads up before you fire that thing. Okay?" This was not going to be a suttle mission. Then again is wasn't like they were ninjas. When dealing with this stuff... it tended to get a little messy... and loud. Sunrise. They still had a few hours. She had left her belonging in a motel close to the bar that they had met up at.

They still needed the bait though. In a heart beat she plucked her pistol from her boot checked the round before stashing it back in its original place. "Okay, I think the duration of the flare will be just enough." So far all was set. Eola was always one to take in the possibilities of something going wrong. No one was perfect and she hated surprises.

Thomas smirked a bit, "Sweetness, your going to be firing the other one, possibly without the site but I know your vampires you never think ahead, not that I can blame you if I had the strength of a thousand men, the anger reflexes of a pissed off great white, and senses that put every other hunter on earth to shame, I can honestly say I may get a bit cocky as well."

Nodding he said "I'm sure you'd love to be in the middle of it, but just like I took down my first master you throw enough lead around anyone is going down, feral are as strong as a hundred men, and have your senses too, besides the jungle will make the senses pointless at least if I remember my sonic lessons correctly your super hearing and smell pics up every sound and smell in the forest makes it impossible to deal with a single target plus you really hate it if someone blasts you with an air horn that's how I got my second Master by the way I was wounded and the idiot thought I was unarmed, had me by the throat and I whispered something he jacked up his hearing and I let the air horn sound blow out his ear drums like a bad set of speakers threw off his balance and I staked him."

He popped his knuckles, "Besides, not to sound bad but given how you vampires tend to fight and how a bullet is compared to your speed I'd be afraid of you ending up in front of one of my rounds because you were more zoned in on the Feral so yeah your going to be my spotter and back up with the second rifle your ability to judge reactions and such should tell us how powerful a master the Turner is, and maybe if we're lucky we can get a scent trail."

He rolled his back, "So do you want to head to our room rest up or would you rather go get a bite to eat?"

Sweetness? She knew not weather to be flattered or insulted at his statement. Perhaps both. She wasn't cocky. Was she? Why was this guy getting beneath her skin. It was rather annoying, but he was intellectual, and held his usefulness. It was like she was a fledgling once more. Learning from the very start. All. Over. Again. The smell of blood lightly misted in the air like a fine perfume. Gosh she was ready to tap into the nearest jugular, but she held her calm. As always. For a moment she thought she was in a lesson of Vampires 101 as he continued to explain his tactic beforehand and the reasons behind it.

It was true. There was a chance she could accidentally get killed by her partner. But her life was not run by numbers and statistics. With every insult came a compliment. She was still unsure as to where this guy sat in her mind, but the offer to head back to the hotel was a marvelous one. Slender fingers raked through her own loose tendrils and the female was more than happy to take a quick shower, after she had a meal. "I'm gonna head back to the room. I have rations there and I think I'm gonna take advantage of what may very well be our last moment to relax. The sooner, the better... you're starting to look very appetizing." She jested.

Eola ambled over to the jeep and hopped in the passenger's seat. It was just then that she realized his word. Our room. It wasn't the first time that she'd shared a close quarters with a partner. It wasn't what she preferred, but it brought about no harm. At least not to her. She always brought rations of blood with her. It was pretty much a necessity. She could go quiet a length a time without the crimson sustenance, but it had been a bit too long for her.

Ounce they reached the room, Thomas walked in. Relaxing he stripped down to his crimson silk boxers, with small back bats on them. A novelty item. The sight was almost kiddish until you noticed the scars, dozens of them, from caws to fangs, to what looked to be burns and different animal bites. He sat down on the bed, it was clean at least. Clicking on the T.V. he said, "Your welcome to try a nip of mine if you like, but I'm pretty sure you'd regret it holy water injections every few weeks, since the blood is mostly water anyway it hurts but it means we can use our blood as a weapon."

Thomas didn't mention that was a recruits only thing. His own heart had been blessed. An open heart surgery, meant he was pumping pure blessed blood a very painful death for a vampire. He seemed oddly relaxed as he said, "Mind if i take a nap, or would it make me too tempting a target?"

A sigh of relief sounded upon passing the threshold of their resting place. The vampire tossed her jacket over the nearest chair and wandered over to her suitcase and unearth a foil packet resembling something like a capri sun. A regular straw punctured the surface and a suttle warmth flooded from the center of her body. A bit of color added to her otherwise, pale complexion. Her green eyes turned just in time to catch the sight of her partner dawning nothing but an amusing pair of boxers. A brow arched, but the laughter did not surface. The man had certainly gone through his trials with the number of scars he had accumulated.

The holy blood came as no surprise. The man had everything up his sleeve. She wouldn't be surprised if the man's sweat and other bodily fluids were seeped with holy water. His question did get a small chuckle out of her. The female waved her hand in a dismissive manner. "Go ahead. I'll be fine." She replied as she walked into the bathroom and stripped her self of her clothes and sipped her ration in between until she was as naked as the day she was born.

It took a while for the warm water to kick in , but it was well worth the weight. She stepped in and closed the shower curtain behind her. Hot water raining down upon her and plastering ebony locks against her light skin. Droplets and streams of water dripping off of every curve and plane of her body. She unwrapped the complimentary bar of soap and began washing herself from head to toe and rinsed herself off. The head seeped into her aching joints from being cramped during her transport here and she no longer felt a layer of soot coating her flesh. When she stepped out of the shower was when she realized that she had forgotten her clothes in the other room. Eola collected her garb and silently opened the door with a towel wrapped snugly around her torso.

She bent over the suitcase that sat upon the floor and plucked a black lingerie set, a deep v neck t shirt and some black denim shorts. It wouldn't surprise her if he woke up as she was rummaging. He probably had supersonic hearing. Funny how she was considered to be the 'supernatural being' in this duo after all he had shared, flaunted, and showed her. Back into the bathroom she went and dawned her clothes. She came out with everything except a pair of shoes. Upon a chair, she sat, massaging her petite feet for a few minutes before tending to her damp hair.

Thomas smirked a bit at her. Rolling over he said, "Bed's aren't particularly comfortable, but their clean at least, so that's something right?"

Three objects flew through the air, and Thomas's eyes widened, shoving her into the bathroom as they detonated he howled in pain, his eyes burning as white light shot through the cracks in the door, amped up U.V. lights flash grenades or solar bombs, anyway they had obviously been meant for the female. The sound of the room's door busting open filled the bathroom. Multiple automatic rifle shots soon sounded even as the sound of the bullets hitting their targets drew closer, hundreds of rounds entered the bathroom door. 8 men in total tactical ware moved towards the door only for the sound of a smoke grenade going off to fill the room. Followed by screams, a half dozen gun shots and five "Special" screams, specific wails that could only be made by vampires dying their final death. However the the sound of something heavy hitting the bathroom door echoed as Thomas was launched through the structurally weakened door.

He bounced along the floor as he said, "You okay, I recognized the look of older sun bombs, three at least left, I can't see at all." He moved to the toilet, throwing the top of it off he pulled a Glock from the toilet bowl, pulling the slide back he said "At least three left, smoke bomb uses holy water as a crystalline their screams of pain told me where to shoot, you okay enough to take out the last three, remember we need one alive."

Thomas was blinded by the "Sun Bombs" an old form of vampire suppressant, similar to a flash bang, but threw out the flash in a U.V pattern Thomas tossed her the gun, "Go get em girl, the smoke should clear in two seconds, remember heart shots to kill head shots will work as well but we need one alive."

Within heartbeats of his little comment, a deafening sound and several swift actions caught her off guard as she was pummeled into the bathroom by the partner that pounded upon her. The breath was knocked out of her and the slight searing pain could be felt upon the flesh of her exposed ankle. The sound of door splintering open and bullets being fired into almost every all. The screams were nothing new, but always made her wince. The pain in her ankle was painful, but not enough to get in the way. She didn't even bother looking at the small bit of damage and caught the gun that was tossed her way. Already she knew that Thomas was a tough man that could get through damn near anything. She cocked the gun. There was no time to question the situation.

Eola knew where her own weak spots were. Centuries of target practice and archery... she was confident. One deep breath later the weakened door opened with a swift kick. One on the floor clenching at chair. Done. One bullet to the heart. Another clamoring upon the bed. Seconds later a bullet lodged in his left front temporal lobe. A hard grip grabbed at her ankle. The gun aimed at the beast's cranium in a heartbeat, only to pistol whip it a moment later. The vampire kept the gun aimed at the unconscious victim.

"I think we're gonna have to wait a few minutes on interrogation. I might have been a little to hard on the last one." She sighed. Her ankle still ached, but the deed was done.

Thomas nodded throwing up into the toilet the Sun bombs were unpleasant for humans because of the massive light and echoing noise they made. It wouldn't kill them but it threw off their ability to hear, and to see which screwed up their bodies natural balance. Considering the ones thrown in the room had been supped up the fact he was now throwing up was a sign of hi determination. He stumbled a bit, "I hate Sun Bombs I still can't see very well, you okay?"

Pulling a machete he moved towards he brain dead for now vampire. He would in time recover, but Thomas knew to vampires the time taken to heal complicated areas was a good little bit A cu to the throat a few second but a knee cap or major organ system could take days, and the brain could take years Thoma brought the silver bladed machete down and went about collecting fangs. Looking at her he said, "These aren't feral, feral are like animals these guys were a fucking hit squad, probably newby vamps which is the only reason they threw the suns in first, but still formally trained this spray pattern screams hit squad that doesn't care about non combatants."

He tossed her his rope saying "Can you tie him up, i still can't see fucking anything, damn vampires, but how are you doing?"

Eola listened as the adept hunter tossed his cookies in the toilet. Oh yes. The attack squad was apparent. A kevlar vest peeking out from beneath a button up shirt with a few buttons popped off of it. "Who decked them out... is the million dollar question." Green orbs shifted to her stubborn male of a partner as he exited out of the bathroom. The gun was placed upon the surface of the bed and the rope was caught in the other hand. Upon her knees she got and hog tied the unconscious being and dragged him away from between the wall and the bed to the most open area.

"I'm doing fine." Instinctively her tongue scraped along the sharp edges of her canines. Almost to reassure that they were there. "Collecting some souvenirs?" It was not the work thing she had seen done to vampire's corpse, but it was still unsightly.

"How about you? Are your eyes getting any better?" Her foot nudged at the body laying at the edge of the bed, just to see if there was the slightest sign of consciousness. She often times took too much advantage when it came to her abnormal strength. She took a look at Thomas and somehow found the urge to laugh, but only managed half a smile. He was still dawning nothing but his boxers. "Thomas...put some clothes on." How she could even manage a smile after such a moment was unsure to herself, but it felt pretty damn good to release the tension.

Thomas sighed, "Vampire kill counts can be faked or lied about, but surprise surprise the hunters Guild gets a bit annoyed if alot of ammo goes missing the teeth aren't just a trophy so much as a receipt, since very few vampires are willing to part with their fangs since for some reason they heal very slowly and are very sensitive, you being immortal and I'm sure wealthy may not realize it, but silver isn't cheap, keeps operatives from pocketing a few dozen bullets and selling them for money."

He put the fangs in a bag. Nodding to her he said, "The Necroplasmic energy also allows them to trace the vampire but it takes the actual tooth ad time neither of which we have, so I'm going to hold onto them for now."

The Hunter laid down, "I'm going to sleep, you can handle the interrogation, I feel miserable but I need to ret up a bit before thing get crazy, plus since vampires have no rule against torture where as humans do, I ounce head a bullet from one of our guns has enough holy energy to make a full bathtub of water into holy water."

Eola rolled her eyes at the notion of lying about what you killed. Tales could be stretched a far as they eye could see. Eola certainly had her fair share. "I truly know not how wealthy I am. I prefer the more simplistic lifestyle." That wasn't to say that she wasn't wealthy. Most of her money sat in various banks across the world. Spread out for emergency purposes. Investments made in various businesses and the royalties made sure that she got a small percent of every single thing sold that she had invested in. The money made itself.

The lithe female nodded her head in understanding as he bagged the fangs and watched as he laid upon the bed. He certainly needed more rest than she did. Not to mention he did just heave up a good bunch of proteins and enzymes and was temporarily blinded. "Thanks Thomas." It was for earlier. It was certainly a close call. Had he not protected her at the right time, she would not be here to speak of it.

A lax smile rested upon her lips as he tried to doze off one more time. The idea of playing with holy water was certainly not appealing to her since the slightest little drop could do her harm as well... it would not be a first. Their guest of honor was dragged into the bathroom and placed so that his knees sat against the edge of the tub and his wrists and feet remained bound together. Head slumped forward over the edge of the tub which she now began to fill up with water.

The gun was opened and the rounds were revealed. One. Two bullets were dropped into the water, directly from the gun. A splash into the water and a small sizzle could be heard as a drop or two splashed onto their person of question and ate away a small bit of skin. The gun was set in the sink aas she went back into the room and closed the front door to the best of her abilities and grabbed another pouch of blood from her suitcase. Perhaps the scent would arouse their guest even faster. She quickly put her boots on once more and placed her gun where it once was before heading back to the bathroom.

With the toilet seat and its lid down she sat back and sipped on her sustenance. Eola poured just enough to coat her finger in the blood and dangled it beneath the vic's and nose a snarl sounded before red inflamed eyes flashed open. A swift slap to the face and a the leech ceased his incessant snarling. "You give us a bad name young one. Qui vous envoie? No? Hm...Wer schickt dich? Hmmm... you are fresh aren't you? Sino ang nagpadala sa iyo?" The male struggled with restraints and continued to struggle like a rabid animal until he exhausted his energy.

"Kill... me.....kill me." The deep voice sounded. A small smile crept upon her lips as she leaned in closer to him.

"No my darling... that would be too easy. You are lucky. I use to skin my toys...piece by piece. Alas...I have to be a bit slower on you...so the pain will take much...much longer." Her voice was low in the most sensual of manners. The words and tone were as welcoming as a kiss from a black widow. "Tell me what I want and I shall give you a swift death. Hesitate... and you'll take a dip in the pool before you." Up she stood, the palm of her hand cradling the back of his skull. "Do you have an answer?" She heard the male spit before him as a sick gesture of denial and without hesitation she plunged his head into the water. Screams muffled by searing water upon tainted flesh. Grabbing at his tendrils, slender fingers pulled his hair back and listened as flesh gently bubbled and he gasped for hair. Teeth gritted, biting back the clearly painful groans of his little forewarning. "Care to try that again. She watched as he leaned over

Thomas slept a slight dose of a mild anesthetic in his system. He cuddled up on his bed. A soft snoring filled the room. The jet lag would get him killed if he didn't adapt. His hand rested on the gun under his pillow. His eyes closed as he kept the sheet on but the blanket was kicked to the floor. He knew his partner would wake him up when it was time to hit the road.

((Sorry so small, but don't have much to do.))

( No problem ^_^ )

The smell of searing flesh caused chills to dance across her flesh. It was a sick sensation, but one she had grown accustomed to. The vampire's early history was dark and not all could be changed. Plenty enough, in her mind. A strong grip upon his tendrils threatened to rip them right from the roots. It was not often her sensitive side rose to the surface and she was only at her fiercest when all alone. It seemed out of poor taste to be her utmost cruel before others. Not that judgement had an effect on her.

Blood tears streamed from the corners of his eyes and down the mildly mutilated flesh of his face. "Miss Avenicci. Heiress to the toast of the ton. Daughter of the blood thirsty Lord Deon Avenicci and that was before the little makeover." At this point she was happy that she stood where she did because the she could feel the suttle shock take over her facial features. "Do you know how often I can dunk your head into this bath a of holy water before you actually start losing consciousness? And even then... your eyes will be long gone." She whispered in his ear.

A small growl sounded from his clenched teeth as he struggled to no avail with his bindings. "What?! The legendary Hellsing not as good as you thought he was?" A personal attack. By now she had learned to let such petty sayings take no effect upon her, but it did sting... a bit. Without hesitation she submerged his face into the holy water and held it for a few heartbeats before she allowed him to breath once more. A few seconds later she submerged him once more and brought him back up for a few more seconds. Cries filled the enclosed space before she heard him mumble something. "Hm? What was that?" A towel was snatched off of the nearest rack and she dabbed at his wet face, to cease the burning sensation hindering him from giving her the answer she sought.

"Jay... Starkey." She had a name. Wonderful.

"Anything else you can tell me? Or do I have to jog your memory for that as well?" She asked in the sweetest of tones as she continued to dry his face, but all the more ready to plunge him into the bath that was their equal to acid. Gently he nodded his head as he panted. Eyes burning and more blood red tears staining his cheeks and clouding his eyes pink. "Why were you sent to kill us? What have you to gain from our deaths? Clearly we have touched a nerve with someone."

"I...don't know!!" He cried out. "I swear on the night mother that I do not know!!" The night mother. The old teachings of their kin. Older than most that continued to walk this earth. His face was dried of the water, but the effects were certainly still apparent. "Where is your hold up?" She asked as she sat at his side upon the lidded toilet. It took much longer to get a location out of the man. Eola had lost track of the time completely and when she finally got an answer, his face was bruised and arms riddled with fresh cuts that could easily heal. Only to continue to add more.

"The Nag's Head pub! That's where we meet. A few. We are spread out just in case a batch goes rogue or we get caught. You'll never find them." The man certainly longed for a swift death, but that would have to wait. That would be all that she was going to get out of him for now. Clearly she had snagged the runt of the litter with this guy. For him to cave so easily.

Before leaving the bathroom, she snagged the gun out of the sink and left her bound friend where he was before sitting upon the edge of the bed next to Thomas. Her head laid upon his shoulder as she gently woke him up in a whispered tone. "Hey...sleeping beauty... I have results." She smiled in her silence before dishing out what she has burned, slit, and ripped out of their guest. "Jay Starkey is the name I have. Apparently, this is spread wider that we may know because at one of the nearest pubs is where they pick up orders. Care for a trip to the pub a little later?"

Ava looked about the room. The blood and brain matter splattered upon the wall like an abstract painting. It was a unique way to live. Death happened almost everyday. A long sigh escaped her lips as she got up and off of the bed and back into the bathroom with the perp. No sobbing sounded from his lips, but the blood red tears staining his horrid flesh that showed the pain that was dealt. "Why?" She heard the male voice ask. "Why do you soil such pretty hands with the book of your own kin?"

"Humans kill humans. Animals kill their own kind. I kill humans and my own kin because I see it fit. P.S. Don't forget.... you tried to kill me a few moments ago, so you can dump the sympathy card." Her smile disappeared as she observed the gun in her hand. So much for getting the deposit back on the room. The gun sounded once more. He was rendered useless from this point on. The back splash of blood got all on her clean clothes.

Out of the bathroom she walked. Peeling off her shirt and tossing it to the floor. Her shorts unzipped and unbuttoned as they joined the shirt in a pool of fabric at her feet. Left in nothing but a black lingerie set, she bent over her suitcase in search of something else to wear. Not the slightest bit modest about her open partial nude form. There was no way that she was going to get into the shower again. What with it being filled with holy water and what not. A black corset top and a ruffled denim skirt. She laid the attire out on the bed and closed up her suitcase before she sat down for a moment to relax.

Thomas raised an eyebrow, "You could have asked for an umbrella, and if you want I can drain the bath."

He yawned still tired and he would be until Dawn. It was obvious he was tired now that he'd let himself get some sleep. The jet lag was over twelve hours different from America. Yawning again he rolled back over obviously comfortable. Nodding he said, "Honestly I sort of want to wait a day, let our clocks get used to working on the same time, also give our leads a chance to think we were killed off and rise back to the surface, what do you think?"

Back
Top Bottom