Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New to RP... Help teach me... Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby bimbo

Meteorite
Heya there. I'm new to role playing and I'm not really good at it yet. I've only done a little but it's fun when I'm bored so I'd like to learn more I guess. I like to play bimbo-y characters. I'm not super smart but I like when a strong guy treats me like I'm more dumb but in that nice Dom kinda way. Most guys in real are just dicks about it tho, so I guess that's why I like it in rp.

My fav pairings are when the Dom is in a position of authority, like a father or teacher or boss. It's nice and comfy <3 I'm also willing to play a guy but he will be really girly and maybe trappy because I just like that. I'm ok with Dommes but not if I play a guy.

I guess what I like most in kinks are:
Sucking
Being slapped and hit
Being treated like I'm dumb

What I don't like:
Scat stuff
Weak guys
Guys younger than me

Other than that I prolly dont know about it so just ask. Please pm me though, and not reply to this thread because I don't look at the thread lol.

So... help teach me to rp and write I guess? Please?

RE: new to rp... f for mostly m

I'll do some daughter dad incest with you. do you have a plot or starter ready?

I would strongly suggest adding more to your post. Kinks, Pairing's, Plots, Bit more about yourself. Just more to lure people to wish to RP with you. You have to sell yourself.

I would be interested in talking with you and getting a rp going. i have aim and yim so just send me a pmo get something going.

Gashnaw said:
I would strongly suggest adding more to your post. Kinks, Pairing's, Plots, Bit more about yourself. Just more to lure people to wish to RP with you. You have to sell yourself.

acting exactly like almost everybody else is not a good way to sell oneself

Koray said:
Gashnaw said:

acting exactly like almost everybody else is not a good way to sell oneself

True as that may be. Not giving any information on yourself is also not a great way to sell one self either.

baby bimbo said:
i'm pretty new to this so i'm not sure what to say. i cant write lots yet, i'm just not good at it, sorry. i guess i'm looking for rough partners who like being in control and treating me bad, and my favourite pairing is dad/daughter. i can play in pm or im :)
hi would you like to rp with me?
pm me your yahoo messenger

RE: new to rp... f for mostly m doms to help teach me... Please?

Thanks for the advice guys. I decided to redo my post and include a little bit more. <3

Would love to teach you and help you out. In particular I would be interested in playing a strong, dominant dad. Pm me so we can discuss it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom