Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

War games....

razerwing

Supernova
Alright, so I wasn't sure this was really high-brow stuff, so I didn't put it in the academy. Anyway, one of the threads up there is about a new Chineese Recruitment Video Game. Now, I don't want to know what you guys think of that, because I don't care. There is a reason that thread is there, and this isn't.

But, one of them said that the short-coming of many FPS shooter games was the fact that it didn't get into the nitty-gritty details and morals of war. Now, given that he is absolutely correct, I would like to point out one game I think captured wartime morality perfectly. And technically, I think it counts as an FPS, because that's really the only way to get an accurate shot. The game is Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Made with incredibly good graphics for a PS2 game, the story-line is awe inspiring. For those who've played it till the end, and even watched the cutscenes, you know what I mean. Those who haven't either need to get the game, or read up on it. Maybe watch a youtube video or two, but you have to know the story. It actually kinda has a bit of a tear-jerker ending. If you've seen it, played it, know the story, or know another game with war morales in it, please, post below.

Back
Top Bottom