Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any scientific data on this?

eDomme

Moon
So far all I have to go on is intuition, but I just know I'm right ... so have any studies been done here to establish an inverse relationship between penis size and the propensity to bump request threads several times a week?

Guess I'll amuse myself by responding to this.

Simply put, no, it doesn't affect penis size. In fact, since some of said threads are done by females, so I think it would be quite difficult to establish such a relation in those cases.

The main reason why people would bump a thread over and over is because they haven't found someone who is interested in their thread, are seeking more people, or are simply desesperate. There's also the fact that some people are just too damn lazy to send PMs to other and expect to be contacted in the first place, so instead of looking at other people's threads, they simply bump theirs over and over.

Afterall, it's a well known fact that most people don't look past the first page in most forums, and those who do usually never look past the second page. So keeping your thread up on the first page will definitely increase your odds.

tl;dr: Pretty sure it doesn't affect penis size, but after several weeks of bumping, it does make you look quite desesperate for attention.

Back
Top Bottom