Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Dad's New Girlfriend~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan, or Johnny Rainey, was something like your average teenage boy. About 5'10, strong but still a little skinny, hair cut in a short and messy manner, attitude teasing and playful. For months now he'd lived with his father Mort, the published writer, in his lake house in the trees. Keira, Mort's girlfriend had been there for a time, just long enough for Johnny to develop a crush on her.

Their household had been extremely male-oriented before then, and a feminine touch had taken them both by surprise, and they liked it. Johnny did feel a little strange about liking his own father's love interest, but it wasn't his fault! She was damn sexy, beautiful, and she teased him. Only so much could be expected from a teenager; his hormones were driving him through the roof.

"Hey." Johnny murmured, coming down the stairs of the wood paneled house. His bed was the pullout couch in his father's loft office that overlooked the living room. Wearing dark green boxers, a wife beater and white socks, Johnny ran a hand through his bedhead hair, making it look even more like a duck. The boy was fairly handsome, in a scruffy sort of way.

Keira and Mort were sitting on the couch, Mort in his usual striped earthy colored robe. He put a hand on his dad's head, mussing his hair before going to the kitchen to grab a carton of orange juice. Returning, he plopped down on an armchair, noticing Mort's displeased look when he drunk straight from the carton. "What? Its almost gone, I'm gonna finish it." Johnny smiled at Keira playfully. He was boyishly handsome in the face; his jaw slightly chiseled, yet his nose and mouth cute.

Keira Maher smirked a little as Johnny messed up his father's hair, which she'd finally managed to convince him to keep tidy, but she said nothing. She leaned her head on Mort's shoulder. She hadn't failed to notice Johnny's occasional sideways glances at her, or the blatant way he stared at her ass when she bent over to get the laundry out of the basket when she hung it up to dry. In fact, it actually excited her to still get boys his age interested, and so she'd made a point of teasing him with 'accidental' bending over to reveal her thighs in her skirt, or the band of her g-string if she wore shorts. Today was a skirt day, and as he sat down almost directly opposite her, she innocently parted her legs a little, giving him a better view than he'd had in the past and letting him see all the way up to her underwear.

"You still have school today, even though it's the last day of term," she said quietly, lifting her head back up. "But your father and I agreed that if you can convince us of a worthwhile benefit to staying home, we will let you miss today's classes." With a slight frown, she reached behind her back and adjusted her bra a little, hating this new one she'd gotten already. "We will give you until you finish breakfast to think of your justifications."

Mort stayed quiet while Keira spoke, not mentioning that the other part of their discussion had involved her being part of the decisions in raising Johnny, not just being a rule-enforcer at home. "I can think of five different things that will let you stay home, and if you can think of them, you won't have to do housework either, which is what you would be doing instead of school. Deal?"

Johnny coughed momentarily, a little orange juice slipping into his lung at the sight of Keira's parted legs. He smacked his chest and set the carton down on the coffee table, clearing his throat.

"I'm almost positive that going to school today is going to do absolutely nothing for my education." the teenager stated matter-of-factly. "They use the last days for dumb shi- um, stuff like signing last minute yearbooks...none of my friends are even there, already turned in my textbooks."

Johnny stood up, stretching back and letting out a groan. "I don't mind helping with chores, at least then I'm not wasting my time. I can't stand sitting around doing nothing."

"Promise you'll put some clothes on?" Mort sighed, running a hand through his longer hair and chuckling. He got up as well, clapping Johnny on the shoulder. "Just be a good boy. No smoking my cigarettes, I need those."

"I'm not! I just wanna be inside today."

"Alright kid, I've got to go into town soon." Mort disappeared into the kitchen.

"What's your plan today?" Johnny asked Kiera, stretching his arms behind hid back. His eyes trailed to her legs, then back to her face; a muscle in his jaw twitched. "Want me to uh...help with the chores? Id like to."

When Mort left, Keira stood and stretched, making a show of pulling her arms up and behind her head, a little move she knew pushed her breasts forward. "You volunteering to do housework, you must want to stay home." she says with a giggle, and then turned a little, her head ducking down as she looked out the window to see if it was cloudy or not. "Well, the laundry will be done, and then the lounge-room, your room, yes, it will be getting done today, and the kitchen are the main things that need to be cleaned."

Thinking for a moment, she looked to him, her eyes a little softer, and then she whispered, "I might even give you a reward if you help me get it all done before your father returns..." she teased, and then quickly walked to the kitchen and put the jug on to boil, and then getting a couple of cups ready to make some coffee for her and Mort. "You only had to go and try selling your new book to the 2 publishers, didn't you, hun?" she asked, "You think you can grab some rice on the way home?"

Johnny's expression froze when he heard the comment, and he gulped, feeling his heart skip a beat. He couldn't bring himself to reply.

"Yep, just the two." Mort replied, getting up from the table and going to kiss Keira quickly yet sensually. "I'll get the dish soap too."

Johnny went up the stairs, skipping every other one and arriving the office slash bedroom. While the coffee brewed, the boy jumped in the shower for ten minutes to finishing waking up. He pulled on brown cordouroy jeans and another wife beater, rubbing his wet hair furiously with the towel before wrapping it around his neck. "You left your shaver on." he called downstairs as he returned. Mort was just leaving. Johnny got to the bottom, grabbing cigarettes off the table, then turning around to meet Keira.

"Oh hey." Johnny smirked, tossing the pack behind his back then going to the kitchen. He was warm, slightly damp, and smelled freshly of some kind of shampoo. "So, where should I start then?

Johnny leaned against the counter, bringing the towel edge up to rub his hair again. Just the sight of the woman got his mind running, as if it wasn't already hard enough being a young man. God, he just wanted to...

Watching Johnny return as Mort was leaving, she knew it was wrong to tease her love's son the way she was, but it was fun, and reluctantly admitting it to herself, a turn on to know she could still get younger guys. The moment Mort was out the door though, she sat on the edge of the table, "I think your room would be the best place to start. Your laundry can then be added to the pile I need to do, and won't need it's own load." she tells him, a little smile playing across her lips as she looked at him and fought down some of the images she was getting in her mind.

The 32 year old blushed slightly at one of the more vivid images, and then rose again, "If we want this all done by the time your father is back, we better get moving, hadn't we?" she suggests, then makes her way back to the lounge-room, starting on it while she waited for Johnny to do his, and hoping he hadn't seen her flushed cheeks.

"Sounds good." Johnny nodded, following her out of the room. He brushed past her as he made his way to the stairs, two hands briefly touching her hips. " 'scuse me." he mumbled, then going to his room. An electric feel shot through his body as he snuck in the quick caress. My god was he jealous of his father. Why, if he'd had it his way, he'd be all over her like a bear on honey. Just the sight of her threatened to give him a hard on, and he had to mentally discipline himself at least five times a day.

Johnny started by making his bed up and putting the blankets away, resetting the pull out couch to its original state. He then cleared his side of the room and his father's side of all trash and whatever wrappers lay about, also putting away scattered clothes and gathering the dirty ones.

"Okay, here we are." Johnny spoke, carrying his pile of laundry back downstairs and placing it in the basket. "Things have gotten cleaner since you've lived here." Johnny and his father had a tendency to get a bit bachelor-esque when living together. Well, everything except his mind. That had only gotten dirtier. Johnny kept a keen eye on her body as Kiera moved, unable to stop himself.

Keira bit her lip as his hands touched her, and was thankful that she had her hands on the table, or else she was thought she would fall over. By the time Johnny was returning, Keira had finished the lounge-room, and was just getting the first of the loads of laundry in. She could only smile at what she took to be a compliment. "I hope so. You boys were living in a pigsty here when I first came..." she said with a slight teasing tone. "Since the laundry will take a while, I guess I owe you that reward I promised for you actually doing your bit."

She thought for a few seconds about what she would do, because she hadn't thought he would clean up his bed and so forth. "You understand the phrase 'look but don't touch', Johhny?" she asked cautiously, standing up straight, her hands folded in front of her stomach. "Because if you do, I will do something but you can't touch me."

"Yeah, I know." Johnny chuckled, shaking his head. Him and Mort, a teenager and a writer, had the proclivity to be two of the messiest boys you'd ever meet. Hell, Johnny was happy to walk around in nothing but boxers all day.

The young man frowned slightly at the statement. "Huh? Uh, yeah." Johnny nodded, ruffling his hair again with the towel and setting it down on the back of the couch. What exactly could she mean? "Well...yeah, sure. What do you have in mind?" He smiled slightly, a faint blush tinging his cheeks, and rubbed the back of his neck. Keira couldn't have been suggesting anything inappropriate...but still, Johnny's mind was in the gutter. He cleared his throat, glancing quickly quickly at her chest. His stomach twinged. The curve of her body was candy to his eyes, and it showed in Johnny's young face. Just because he'd never had sex before didn't mean he didn't think about it every day, and have a good idea of what it would feel like...feeling the rythme of someone else's body against his, thrusting mindlessly, completely lost to lust. Add Keira into the equation, well...the situation was just too good, even to fantasize about. Painfully good.

Giggling at the sight of him blushing, she squeezed her hands together for a moment. "Put your hands behind your back, Johnny. If they move, I scream." she says to him, trying to give the impression of complete control of the situation. At that, she undid her blouse and pulled it open, before tugging her bra down a little to give him an almost unobstructed view of her breasts. "You're a young man, you need more appropriate rewards than bribing you with toys or lollies." she says as she starts fixing her clothing up. "Maybe if you were a bit older, I might have done a bit more..." she finished, intentionally giving him a mental image he wouldn't shake for a few days.

With the last button on her blouse done up, she went over to check the laundry, but returned a moment later, the machine still running. "You also understand your father isn't to hear of this, or else you won't see me again." With that, she went to the kitchen and began to prepare the slow-roasted beef she was planning to make for dinner that night.

"Okay.." Johnny replied a little suspiciously, putting his hands behind his back. His expression changed when Keira began to undo her blouse; he looked half confused, half curious. She wasn't really intending...

Johnny's mouth threatened to drop when she pulled her bra down. His eyes widened, and he allowed himself to stare, assuming that was okay in this situation. His tongue went dry, and he swallowed. "They're...r-really nice." Johnny offered, too shocked to say anything else. The perfect curve of them, how soft they looked. He wanted to reach out so badly it hurt.

When Keira buttoned back up, Johnny felt like a kid pushing for ten more minutes of outdoor time. "But, but...that's not fair, I can handle more! I know how it works..."

Now she'd gone and teased him, and boy was it going to take a lot to shake him off. "I'm not going to tell anyone. But you know...I'd clean the whole house and the backyard if you like."
Johnny came into the kitchen, sitting up on the countertop right next to where she was cooking. He looked cute and scruffy with his tanktop and crazy hair. "Please, don't worry about censoring yourself, I'm a perfectly capable man."
The teenager nodded intelligently, crossing his arms. "You should really just do whatever you like, I promise I'll make it worth your while." A playful smirk appeared on Johnny's mouth, and his eyes drifting to Keira's body everytime she moved about the kitchen. Not being able to reach out and touch was a terrible thing, so he made up for that in his mind. "I mean..." he sighed as if it were nothing out of the ordinary, "you're just really sexy and all. I mean that. I hope you know."

Barely able to fight back the laugh as he said he'd do the rest of the house, and then the backyard, Keira shook her head, "No, that was all I needed you to do for this morning. I might need you to do a few other odd bits here and there, but it's fine if you want to go and play your games while I finish dealing with getting this ready and finish the washing."

She thought about his words for a few minutes as she finished dressing the meat, and then opened the oven door. Turning back around, she grabbed the tray and bent over so she could put it in the oven to cook. As she stood up though, she pressed her hands to her lower back and leaned backwards, stretching a little. "So how would you make it worth my while to not do the housework?" she asked, and then blushed at his comment, "I know, but it never stops getting nice to hear it..."

Johnny sighed and strode over, his eyes lingering on Keira's backside. He tried not to, but of course that didn't work. The brain signals just didn't seem to be reaching his nervous system.
"Well..." he spoke, stopping at the side of her. "I'm not allowed to touch you, so...I suppose I could try entertaining you with a few horrible jokes..."
Johnny sighed, shrugging in an obvious attempt at something else. He looked her up and down, a faint twitch in his jaw.

"They couldn't be any worse than your father's." she says with a grin, turning around to look at him and then smirked slightly, "Come with me." she adds, her voice coming out softly as she closed the oven and started heading for the stairs. What Johnny couldn't see was her face flushing slightly, her chest rising and falling quite visibly. She couldn't believe what she was considering doing, but she had a young man interested, wanting her, and Mort wasn't there. It was an electrifying feeling to her, knowing that Johnny was Mort's son and she was trying to bed him. Looking over her shoulder, she gave him a coy, half-smile as she disappeared into her's and Mort's bedroom. As soon as she was out of sight, she began to undo her blouse again, this time taking it off and sitting it on the chair at the window, followed by her bra and then her skirt and panties. She knew they wouldn't have all the time in the world to get this out of their systems, so she wanted to make it as quick as possible.

When she saw him come in, she gave him a semi-nervous smile, "Just this once..." she says although her tone betrays her unvoiced hope, "We can't do it again..."

Johnny pushed the door open, stepping inside his father's bedroom quietly. His expression changed immediately. His jaw tensed and his brown eyes widened. Not in a million years would he have expected to be offered this, especially by an adult women. The teenager swallowed, a lump sticking in his throat.

He'd never seen an entirely naked female before, let alone one who would seem to have the most perfect breasts in the entire world. It was too good to be true. There were no words that seemed to fit the situation. Johnny stepped forward then halted, as if hesitating. Yes...? Yes. He came forward, placing both hands on her bare hips; his hands were hot and trembling slightly. Johnny's eyes trailed up and down the beauty before him. Though he was unexperienced, there was a fire in his eyes. "Um..." he said quietly, looking Keira in the eyes. Then, without warning, Johnny pressed his body into hers, rubbing his nose into her neck and pushing his pelvis into hers a little roughly. It definitely would not take long to get him excited. Johnny's ammature hands snaked around her body eagerly, and his breath was hot and uneven with tension. He latched his mouth to her neck, figuring that that might be a good move.

Giggling and blushing at his over-eager attempts, Keira pushed him back a tiny bit, "Slow down, You don't want this to be over before you can enjoy it." she whispers, "Do as I do..." she says, bringing his hands up to her breasts and, with his palms on the soft mounds, begins to slowly close his hands and then open them again, occasionally making him squeeze or tug her nipple. Giving a soft moan, her eyes began showing her desire, the need she felt building between her legs. "See? Like this..." she murmers as she lets go of his hands and moves hers to his crotch, undoing his zipper and slipping her hand inside to grab his member. Kissing him, she closed her eyes as her hips seemed to roll forwards against him of their own accord, seemingly defying any attempt she made at controlling herself in this situation. "Oh god, Johnny... Get undressed... please..." she whimpered, her damp mound starting to burn with lust.

"Sorry." Johnny smiled sheepishly, withdrawing his face from her neck. He let Keira guide his hands upward, feeling a shiver run up his spine as he felt the soft flesh beneath his fingers. He massaged them slowly and gently, his thumb brushing over a sensitive nipple. They were so perfect, and Johnny couldn't help but blush lightly.

He looked down at Keira's fumbling hands, in awe as she undid his pants and slipped inside. The teenager jumped a little, like her hands were like ice; he was unused to anyone's hands but his own and couldn't help but let out a short groan. His eyes drooped as he was overcome with a wave of lust, feeling himself grow even harder in the woman's hand.

Johnny kissed her back with force, his lips hot and firm against her softness. Keeping the contact, he tugged his pants down as best he could, edging them towards the bed and trying to step out of the clothing. He nearly tripped at the pants around his ankles, too busy locking lips heatedly with Keira; they fell down onto the covers in a tangle. Johnny's mind was running wild by now. Never had he experienced a better hard on, and strain was almost unbearable. He'd never wanted sex so badly as he did right now, and being a virgin, he was highly anticipating something glorious. "Please...please let me fuck you..." Johnny begged in a whispery tone, biting her bottom lip with a growl and kicking his jeans off.

Keira had expected him to be eager, but she wasn't prepared for the nudge backwards to the bed that turned into a fall, and laughing a bit, she held him and kissed him, "You're the man here, show me you want it..." she whispered into his ear, "Put me how you want me and take me..."

While she was quite willingly and eagerly participating in their forbidden tryst, she had a little voice in the back of her mind crying out to her not to go through with it, to stop while she hadn't done anything beyond teasing. The voice went silent though, as she pushed her hips down, making Johnny's shaft head press against her lower lips, eliciting a moan from her. "Don't make me beg you for this..." she replied with a smirk, her cheeks red, and the colour spreading slowly towards her neck and down towards her breasts. She didn't even behave like this with Mort, why was she like this with his son?

Johnny smirked, a faint flush appearing on his face and over his straight, slightly petite nose. He rolled over Keira, elbows and forearms resting in the mattress on either side of her. Of course, Johnny knew how sex worked, but never having tried it before, he realized now that it was going to be a little awkward. His chest rose and fell, and a nervous bead of sweat formed at his temple. Johnny reached down between them to find his erection, taking it in his hand to guide it forward. He didn't want to rush, but there was the pressing fact that Mort's outing didn't exactly have a time limit.

Johnny inhaled and pressed forward, a wave of pleasure rolling over him as he felt the stiffness of his own arousal slide forward into her warmth. She pulled him in further, her body forming wonderfully to his need. Just that alone was like an orgasm to Johnny and he gripped the bedsheet, telling himself not to lose himself too quickly.

Johnny pulled back a little, then pushed forward again, settling comfortably between her legs. His body was hot and tensed against Keira's. The teenager found quite a good pace immediately, kissing her lips in a brief, shaky manner as he thrusted. The pleasure was so intense it was almost painful, and Johnny couldn't help but let out few throaty groans, one's that could liken to the experience of having a woman for the first time. He was a fair size inside of Keira, mostly average, but what seemed to be above average was the hardness of him. Being a virgin, Johnny could already feel himself starting to come under the intensly pleasurable conditions, but stopped himself.

Closing her eyes as he moved her, she took a deep breath as his heat rushed through her, and then leaning down on her hands she moaned as he pushed inside, the heat of his cock radiating into the walls that rippled in pleasure around the invading flesh. "That's it!" she whispered hoarsely to him, pressing back a little against him. Turning her head and looking back towards him, she gave him a lustful grin as she reached between her legs to massage his balls. Even if the boy couldn't last long, she was going to enjoy it, and she knew that in spite of her own words, she would be taking him in her again. He would get better over time - using her for the practice.

"Harder!" she urged, "I want you to enjoy yourself, don't worry about whether I like what you do... I get off on the guy making me, of them enjoying me..." she said, her words getting a little louder, and squeaking in places as he thrusted into her.

Johnny could have died the pleasure was so intense. This kind of experience was no match for his hand, which was what most teenagers were limited to. Keira told him to go harder, and he did, gritting his teeth and trying to hold off his climax. It would be embarrassing to finish so soon, but he was lucky not to have come the moment he slid inside her delicious heat. It was all about practice.

"Oh god..." Johnny winced, all the ridges of his cock massaging her inner walls repeatedly, therefore stimulating them both. He hugged himself against her, breathing raggedly into her neck, his hips grinding forward again and again. His feet slipped against the bed spread. "Uuugh, Keira, I..."

Johnny pressed his body tight to hers, feeling an immense pleasure explode from the base to the tip of him. His voice cracked a little as he came, and he grabbed a handful of her hair and moaned into her neck. In three bursts he poured his heat into her core, biting his lip and trying to keep his eyes from rolling back.

His hot breath against her neck was making her shiver in ways his father never did to her. Looking to him as he slipped, she let out a moan as it pushed him deeper inside, and then he came, her eyes disappearing into the back of her head as she began to scream out, the feeling of the hot, thick rush so deep inside her sending her over the edge of her orgasm, her face flushed and starting to sweat. "Oh god damn, Johnny..." she mumbled, trying to give him a kiss. "Your first time... Was incredible, at least from the receiving end."

After looking to him for a few moments, the thoughts in her mind were evident in her eyes, and she tried to push him up. "Your father probably won't be too long now, so we need to get up... Not that up either, before you try and be smart... And get dressed again... Maybe clean up and hopefully get looking normal before he is back."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom