Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extreme cravings (Beast/Incest) MXF IM, Email, Skype IM/Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugitivus

Planetoid
I am pretty flexible on the mix in my games I will just list what I tend to like and some general stuff. If you are interested in anything then by all means drop me a PM and we can discuss it.

Spelling: As long as your trying and I can clearly understand what you mean then its all good. We are doing a smut game your turned on and typing then your bound to have some typo's ;)

I typically play via email as I am on top of that the most.
For smut games I prefer playing with females. I do only the very occasional gay game.

For regular RPG: Star Wars, Robotech, Shadowrun, Palladium, Rifts etc then male or female is fine.

I think I am a pretty easy gamer to get a long with, just be honest and yourself and we can work through any issues that come up. Just don't be a gooberry.

Posting length: 1 to 2 paragraphs is nice. I understand that sometimes a one liner may convey something needed quickly, but I don't want to do a game where there is nothing but one liners.

I like Long Term gaming relationships. It doesn't have to be the same game, but I like to play with someone for a long term. It allows us to get to know each other and in doing so the games usually get better.

Sexual Themes
Bestiality: Huge turn on, don't know why but hey. Dogs, Horses, Bulls etc
Incest: Pretty much any pairing. The occasional exotic. However I am not into furies or Were creatures.

Anal
Cum
Rough
Rape
Watersports
Oral

If its kinky and extreme and on your mind then drop me a PM and we can chat.

The bookworm

She is the girl unnoticed. The A grader who always excelled, but everyone thinks is boring. Never showed a wild streak, never stepped out of line. Teased for being the goody, always doing what was told. Everyone thought she was doing it because she was a pratt. But she has a secret. She is incredibly submissive and no one knows. On summer break when a simple dare from her mom/aunt/sister starts to reveal her secret, things start to get out of hand for her and she is becomes exposed to something she never thought possible.

Thanks for reading[/b]

RE: Extreme cravings (Beast/Incest)

Just finished a Bookworm plot. I have room for another for a horny gal

Had a couple of ideas tonight. Similar but different

Incest: Mother/Son The mom has gone through a difficult divorce and has been depressed. The young son isn't always the easiest to get along with. He mouths off one night and she rapes him. Not a violent rape but she takes what she wants. She becomes a bit addicted and wants his cum and cock more. Sometimes having sex in the car, at a restaurant or other public place as well as home. Needing it and not wanting to be caught.

Lost bet: Sister/Sister or Brother/Sister They had a bet and she lost. The sibling was just going to ask for them to clean his/her room or do his/her homework, but she mouths off and goads the other to put down something worthy.

Teacher/Student: Student gets detention on a regular basis and often ends up with the same teacher watching him. Maybe its all a innocent mistake. Holding a chair for her as she screws in a light bulb and she slips. He grabs her to stop her from falling but by accident has grabbed her ass and/or breast. He's embarrassed and as much as she tries to stop thinking about it she can't. She begins to try and set up innocent situations until she can have him.

Centaur: Human girl needs a place to stay and stops at a farm owned by a Centaur. Its snowing and she needs a place to stay. There is a price to pay. Please him and his animals or freeze to death.

All my games are extreme and there are few limits. Basically site rules. Pm me if interested.

Mom to make a little extra money has taken the job of a artists model at a small private studio. It gets a few students but the female artist makes most of her money through selling her art. What Mom doesn't know is that one of the students is her daughter. Starts innocent and gets extreme.

Giving up smoking. A mom or friend takes the girl to get hypnosis treatment to kick the habit. Its all done innocently enough and works. The only problem is part of the suggestion was to find something to occupy her hands and mouth. Somehow this manifested itself as sucking. The girl now feels compelled to suck things and she is working/volunteering at a facility that collects animal cum for artificial insemination. She is fighting a losing battle against her oral compulsions.

Animals, lots of sucking, swallowing, can have some inflation, incest and other kinks. PM if interested to flesh out the game.

The wilderness troupe are off for their yearly trip. a week in the wilderness with their leader. But she had done something she wasn't meant to and one of them knows it. While out on the trip she is blackmailed by members of the troupe.

Animals, sucking, swallowing, forced incest and other kinks. PM if interested. Site rules naturally apply.

Anime. Hiro is sent to a all girls school by mistake. He is exceptionally clever and is sort after to help with projects and homework, but it comes with a cost.

Animals, sucking, swallowing, forced incest and other kinks. PM if interested. Site rules naturally apply.

Bet Variation:
Sister loses bet to brother. They had agreed it could be anything but it had to be something big. Brother puts down the forfeit that the sister has to masturbate at the kitchen table, in front of their mom without her knowing, or at least trying to not be obvious. Mom does notice and a gradual lead up to more incest encounters and other kinky encounters.

Email and or Yim preferred

Animals, sucking, swallowing, forced incest, lesbian and other kinks. PM if interested. Site rules naturally apply.

Hey, care to do a beastiality consisting of Gorrila or monkey? PM me if you want TALK.

1. The Bully

MxM

A bully at school has been harassing my character for some time. Till one day he snaps. Catches the bully in a vulnerable position and takes him. The bully finds he likes it and comes back for more. Can be brothers.

Cheating:

MxF

Woman bored and alone a lot takes advantage of the next door neighbours son. It happened when her husband was away and the son was over to use the pool. She shocked herself and wants it but doesn't want it at the same time. How much she struggles with herself is your call. The son can blackmail if need be.

Games include age difference and extreme play. Can have animals, watersports, anal, lots of cum etc. No real limits EXCEPT site rules which the games will follow.

RE: Extreme cravings (Beast/Incest) MxM MXF

Incest: FXF close to Valentines day and niether sister has a date. They start to fool with each other and it gets a bit out of hand.

Incest: MxF Son hears mom masturbating and they end up playing a game of truth or dare. The mom chooses dare whenever she loses and it get more sexual each time.

MxM
A guy hears of a glory hole at school and goes and gets a blow job. He thought it was by a girl and never thought about it until he learns it was a guy. Finding he liked it he goes looking for more.

All site rules apply of course.

RE: Extreme cravings (Beast/Incest) MxM MXF

Fugitivus said:
I am pretty flexible on the mix in my games I will just list what I tend to like and some general stuff. If you are interested in anything then by all means drop me a PM and we can discuss it.

Spelling: As long as your trying and I can clearly understand what you mean then its all good. We are doing a smut game your turned on and typing then your bound to have some typo's ;)

I typically play via email as I am on top of that the most.
For smut games I prefer playing with females. I do only the very occasional gay game.

For regular RPG: Star Wars, Robotech, Shadowrun, Palladium, Rifts etc then male or female is fine.

I think I am a pretty easy gamer to get a long with, just be honest and yourself and we can work through any issues that come up. Just don't be a gooberry.

Posting length: 1 to 2 paragraphs is nice. I understand that sometimes a one liner may convey something needed quickly, but I don't want to do a game where there is nothing but one liners.

I like Long Term gaming relationships. It doesn't have to be the same game, but I like to play with someone for a long term. It allows us to get to know each other and in doing so the games usually get better.

Sexual Themes
Bestiality: Huge turn on, don't know why but hey. Dogs, Horses, Bulls etc
Incest: Pretty much any pairing. The occasional exotic. However I am not into furies or Were creatures.

Anal
Cum
Rough
Rape
Watersports
Oral

If its kinky and extreme and on your mind then drop me a PM and we can chat.

The bookworm

She is the girl unnoticed. The A grader who always excelled, but everyone thinks is boring. Never showed a wild streak, never stepped out of line. Teased for being the goody, always doing what was told. Everyone thought she was doing it because she was a pratt. But she has a secret. She is incredibly submissive and no one knows. On summer break when a simple dare from her mom/aunt/sister starts to reveal her secret, things start to get out of hand for her and she is becomes exposed to something she never thought possible.

Thanks for reading[/b]

I'm definetly interested in beast and brutal rps

RE: Extreme cravings (Beast/Incest) MXF

Tutor:

Not an original idea but a good old one.

Site Rules Apply of course

Student is struggling in a couple of subjects. He is clever and normally does very well. Yet he has been struggling. The family gets him some help.

The help can be a older sister for some incest. It can be a old family friend much older than he is. It can be a tutor of a different ethnic background.

The sex can start more innocent and head towards extreme.

Oral, cum, intercourse, anal, watersports, animals, can have rough sex and accommodate your kinks

RE: Extreme cravings (Beast/Incest) MXF

An idea for a good little student. She can be inexperienced or have a deep seated kink. It could be all the years of being a good girl. It could be the brother was always the golden child and she was mentally beaten down to be submissive. Now she will do anything and no one knows. Until someone figures it out. She is a bit of a loner and doesn't get involved with many people.

If your a player who likes to play as themselves this one has worked well in the past. It also works well as a ethnic based one where the girl isn't middle class white. If interested PM me and we can chat

Site rules apply

An idea. This one is pretty kinky

Site Rules apply

Looking for a girl to play a family. Have to be comfortable with playing the family and be very sexually open. The father owes money. Gambling, loans whatever the cause and can't pay them back. Instead of killing him they decide to make an example of his family and him. Humiliation, degradation, incest, pain, bestiality, watersports etc. This is meant to be extreme.

shoot me a PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom