Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extreme cravings (Beast/Incest) MXF IM, Email, Skype IM/Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugitivus

Planetoid
I am pretty flexible on the mix in my games I will just list what I tend to like and some general stuff. If you are interested in anything then by all means drop me a PM and we can discuss it.

Spelling: As long as your trying and I can clearly understand what you mean then its all good. We are doing a smut game your turned on and typing then your bound to have some typo's ;)

I typically play via email as I am on top of that the most.
For smut games I prefer playing with females. I do only the very occasional gay game.

For regular RPG: Star Wars, Robotech, Shadowrun, Palladium, Rifts etc then male or female is fine.

I think I am a pretty easy gamer to get a long with, just be honest and yourself and we can work through any issues that come up. Just don't be a gooberry.

Posting length: 1 to 2 paragraphs is nice. I understand that sometimes a one liner may convey something needed quickly, but I don't want to do a game where there is nothing but one liners.

I like Long Term gaming relationships. It doesn't have to be the same game, but I like to play with someone for a long term. It allows us to get to know each other and in doing so the games usually get better.

Sexual Themes
Bestiality: Huge turn on, don't know why but hey. Dogs, Horses, Bulls etc
Incest: Pretty much any pairing. The occasional exotic. However I am not into furies or Were creatures.

Anal
Cum
Rough
Rape
Watersports
Oral

If its kinky and extreme and on your mind then drop me a PM and we can chat.

The bookworm

She is the girl unnoticed. The A grader who always excelled, but everyone thinks is boring. Never showed a wild streak, never stepped out of line. Teased for being the goody, always doing what was told. Everyone thought she was doing it because she was a pratt. But she has a secret. She is incredibly submissive and no one knows. On summer break when a simple dare from her mom/aunt/sister starts to reveal her secret, things start to get out of hand for her and she is becomes exposed to something she never thought possible.

Thanks for reading[/b]

RE: Extreme cravings (Beast/Incest)

Incest and Beastie, sounds interesting

Finished up a couple of games so can fit in some more. If anyone is interested in a beasty game give me a yell

Ohhhh! I may have a rp idea if you are willing to play as a werewolf, it could be beasty as well

The bookworm

She is the girl unnoticed. The A grader who always excelled, but everyone thinks is boring. Never showed a wild streak, never stepped out of line. Teased for being the goody, always doing what was told. Everyone thought she was doing it because she was a pratt. But she has a secret. She is incredibly submissive and no one knows. On summer break when a simple dare from her mom/aunt/sister starts to reveal her secret, things start to get out of hand for her and she is becomes exposed to something she never thought possible.

PM if interested in playing her

I think I am a pretty easy gamer to get a long with, just be honest and yourself and we can work through any issues that come up. Just don't be a gooberry.

Posting length: 1 to 2 paragraphs is nice. I understand that sometimes a one liner may convey something needed quickly, but I don't want to do a game where there is nothing but one liners.

I like Long Term gaming relationships. It doesn't have to be the same game, but I like to play with someone for a long term. It allows us to get to know each other and in doing so the games usually get better.

Sexual Themes
Bestiality: Huge turn on, don't know why but hey. Dogs, Horses, Bulls etc
Incest: Pretty much any pairing. The occasional exotic. However I am not into furies or Were creatures.

Anal
Cum
Rough
Rape
Watersports
Oral

If its kinky and extreme and on your mind then drop me a PM and we can chat.

Couple of ideas with my usual kinks. PM if interested

Should have paid us!
Family tried to pull a fast one on the Triads/Yakuza or other bad guys of choice. To make an example to others as well as the family they have taken the daughter and are going to make her pay.

Brotherly love.
Simple gay incest just for a change. Older brother, younger brother.

Teacher/Student

Very basic idea which we can add to. For some reason the teacher becomes involved with the student. Maybe she initiated it and then wanted to break it off but through fear of exposure she bends to the students fantasies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom