Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stars Shall Clash, Stars Shall Cross (MasterOfWhispers and Smilincutie)

Rania moaned louder his fingers were pumping in and out of her at such a fast pace. Her body laid on the ground her hips lifted off the ground, and her legs wobbling trying to keep her legs open for him. She screamed out her body overwhelmed with the pleasure it was feeling. Rania moaned his name over and over in her breathless voice, she couldn't get enough of his swirling tongue, and the more fingers he added to the mix, the more Rania needed him to be in her and drive her crazy. She was covered in sweat, and her mound over in her juices.

Rania breathed heavy as she anticipated what it would feel like to have his pulsing member inside of her. Rania kissed him as a way of telling him that she was ready for him. The first grunt inside of her caused Rania to cry out. He had broken past her her mark. It took her a few thrust for Rania to get use to him being in her. She kissed him to keep her moans in. Her small fingers were pressed into his back, as he laid against their blankets.

Wonderful, powerful, exciting, mysterious. All these thoughts entered Edwin's mind as he rammed his raging man hood with in Rania's wanting pussy. He felt her break momentarily. He wandered if this was her first time. Placing such thoughts aside, he focused on her body his hands now grabbing her hips as he drove deeper and deeper in the girls wonderful womb. The more he did the close he finally reach "heaven". His kisses deepened, his breaths grew more ragged. He groaned as the elf's fingers digged her nails on his sweating back side. It was Glorious.

As he drew closer, he felt as if his own passions were in line with the girl below him. Faster and faster he went until...
"MMM yes..." He groaned out. Pulling his cock out, his seed spilled into her womb. At this moment, Edwin so nothing but white. Breathing soft, he felt to her side. His expression now content.

Silence once again fell between the two, but it wasn't awkward this time. It was peaceful, calm. Edwin found himself cuddling closer to his past life... no. Current Lover.

"Hey..." was all the Vampire could whisper. Yet he smiled at her.

Rania tried to match his fast pace, but he was pounding her to fast and hard for her to keep up with his thrust. She accepyed his constant kisses nibbling on his lips when she was getting out of control with her moans and gasp. After his period of teasing her body, it didn't take long for Rania's orgasm to hit her. She road it out wave after wave. She laid against the blanket limp, and then he was cumming on top of her.

Rania was content to lay under him her body holding in both their love juices.

She cuddled up next to Edwin. She kissed him thanking him for the feeling he had given her body. Then she cuddled her body close to him, her head resting on his chest. She pulled the blanket over them to keep them warm. She didn't have any problem going to sleep then.

Content with the beautiful women in his arms, Edwin closed his own eyes finally able to dream and sleep. As he faded further and went to meet the sandman's embrace, He felt for the first time since he reached the Twilight mountains at peace and one with everything in the world. That everything was going to be alright no matter what trials and tribulations may happen. And so the night went on until the sounds of morning reached the ears of the pair.

The moment the sun hit his eye lids was the moment that the Vampire managed to wake up fully. For a moment, Edwin forgot why he was there but he soon remembered as he felt the breathing and stirring the beautiful maiden under the blankets. A true smile graced his lips as he whispered in her ears.
"Good morning stranger..."

Edwin soon got up and gathered all of his clothes. It was to his fortune that prior to getting wet within the Twilight Temple water fall, he knew a spell for drying clothing. Which was why they were so dry once they reached a safer location. As he placed the last of his clothes on, and attached his own steel armor that lay right next to Rania's he spoke again.
"We have a day ahead of us. Edgar's little pack of hunters won't relent until he hunts us down. I have nowhere in particular we can got to be safe. We could retreat to somewhere in your kingdom. Me, being an avatar does allow me to walk freely in the day light. I can pass off as human, but we still have yet to figure out why the true history of our founding gods was hidden. For all we know the higher ups in your Kingdom may be in on it as well." Edwin's eyes was thoughtful for a moment. The didn't have many options to explore because of their predicament. However, As Edwin stared back at the temple his remembered something interesting

"Sanctum Guardians attack now!"

"The ones that helped us earlier!" Edwin added, his expression slightly anxious. "Maybe they can help us out with situation. Sanctum Warriors.. You don't suppose they come from that city Sanctum?" Edwin asked. Sanctum was a city state far isolated from any other part of the world. It is even said that the entirety of the city was above the clouds, and can only be reached through use of Griffons or Dragons. Many if not all that come from that isolated world often wore iron masks and brown cloaks and robes to hide their true faces. They tended to travel around world exploring age old ruins. Some of them even act as merchants. In fact right before the battle yesterday evening, He saw some Sanctum merchants peddle their wares to his former subordinates.
"May be worth a look finding a couple of them." Edwin finished thoughtfully.

Rania woke up from her sleep to receive a kiss from Edwin, she kissed him until he pulled away from her, getting up to get dressed. Rania rose out of her blankets stretching her body out from their activities the night before. She stretched her body wincing at how stiff he had made her.

She put back on her pants and tunic. She ate some of the left over fruit from the night before. Rania was glad that Edwin had fed from her the night before, and he wouldn't be thirsty for a little while, especially since her blood was better than the typical human he was probably use to. She slowly rose to go dress in her armor. She put on the heavy gear, securing it.

She hadn't given a thought of where they could stay. " I'm sure that my parents would take me in. I've been away for quite some time, and they would agree to any thing to get me to say. We stay in the capitol, so with some work, we might be able to get access to some of the old archives that they have on Koran and Catnik. I'm sure that the priestess have their reasons are into this. For the last years they have been really corrupted. I know of people who work in the more secluded libraries, the ones with necessary clearance to get in, maybe they can do something to help us out," she was ready to leave the evidnce of them staying there the night before was covered as good as possible, they would soon be on their way, and behind the protective walls of her kingdom.

"The Sanctum Guardian may be able to help us outside of battle. They are older than any of the other city states, they may know things that a book could not tell us. Most of them live longer than any vampire or Elvin, some of them may have even lived long enough to witness some of the things we need."

They started to walk through the forest. All there was were the animal, ruffling , and running next to them. She listend out for anything that could be coming near them. They talked about how to go about finding a Sanctum Warrior, and what to look for once they ended up back in the city.

Soon they found themselves coming to a dirt tracked road.

"Seems like our best option then." Edwin responded, a smile on his face. He looked on to the dirt road rather thoughtfully. "Just tell me if they try to set you up with that suitor again, and I'll have few personal words with him." The vampire added jokingly his eyes in a slight twinkle. "Now if I remember this road correctly, this should take is directly to the borders between our nations. Be a couple of days journey come to think of it. Would prefer if we got horses. Granted I don't think we can pilfer some from either my home camps or yours."

The rest of their walk went on in relative silence with Edwin joking every now and then. Telling Rania about a bit of his life back at the Lunar Kingdom. Though he was an illegal sired, he did manage to live a somewhat comfortable life performing errands for the various nobles. Even served as a handy bodyguard for some merchants going through his district. Which was why he was conscripted in the first place come to think of it. As night fell again, so was another sessions of rest recharging, with Edwin once again drinking some of Rania's blood. He took even less then before. The next several days were like this. Walk several miles, stop, hunt, drink and rest.

One the third day though they finally the borders, and after that the city. However, the pair were greeted by the most unpleasent of sites.
"Well looks like were here, Not exactly what I expect to be particularly welcoming though." Edwin said looking up at the city gates. He was anxious when he saw it. A sense of foreboding seemed to fill the atmosphere.

Hanging right in front of the gate of the city, were he heads of Sanctum Warriors impaled upon their pike. Strangely enough though they were not unmasked. They even still retained part of their hoods. The sight of it made the vampires blood freeze.
"I think we better find your parents and see what's going on in this town..."

Rani a enjoyed being able to be with Edwin they chatted about their lives growing up. She was her parents last child, and they had her when her siblings were almost out of the house. She was a troublesome little girl, and that's why her parents were forcing her to settle down, in hoped that she could be tamed, but she was engaged to her suitor for a few days before she had fled.

Edwin had to feed off her, she wanted him to feed off her every few days. She felt closer to him after every time and she wanted to keep it that way. They traveled their days going the same every day ending with them setting a small camp, and faling asleep together. The dirt road was long, but things were looking more and more familiar to Rania, and they were at the border between the kingdoms. Rania passed through easily obviously a elf. Through some scrutinizing they accepted that Edwin was human.

They were soon passing around cities, and were very close to the capital city where she had been raised. At the gates of her home there were several guard watching. They let the two of them pass through the gate easily.

The market was usually filled with vendors selling, and entertainers attempting to make some spare change, but it was almost deserted. There were no children playing in the street, or animals tied to the post of the tavern. This section of the city was completely silent, except for the Sanctums who were walking throught.

Rania quickly led Edwin to the edge of the market section till they ran into some poorer humans who, were hiding out so they would not be taken in for sitting around. She walked over to ask what happened and the older one told her how the sanctum had invaded the city, that they had scared everyone to staying indoors and that's why it was so empty.

She turned to Edwin wondering what could have happenrd. " This is not right. Their people are typically peaceful. They never start things they only aid other kingdoms in wars and mission."

Back
Top Bottom