Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transfer Student on the Prowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lillian watched Gabriel walk away from her but since she was safe he had no worry about her being in danger. Smiling as she turned around heading inside. There the students were having their own little celebration for completing their first week. Smiling at their little party but she master her talent on disappearing so she went to the girls' dorm and got into bed. She forgotten her bag of candy but what got her was her memory flashing back to the moment Gabriel pulling her into him for the last kiss. Smiling at the memory but she didn't expect him to be curious about where they'd go from here. She thought he wanted to be friends for now and do the little kisses here and there.

Rolling on to her stomach as she noticed her white tabby cat sitting at the edge of her bed looking at her. "Oh Scout...I forgot to get you anything..." she said weakly as the cat walked over meowing but purred with him rubbing up against her then laid down to her side. Smiling as she curled up to the cat falling to sleep.

She slept most of the morning away but when she woke it was clsoe to ten. Feeling refreshed she stripped and got into her shorts that flatter her tight toned rump and a tank top. Not going off campus but she grabbed her broom and flew out the window soaring across the skies as she couldn't contain how great she felt that morning.

Gabriel got up and streched his arms. He saw to his side, and saw that Alex had already left the room. He knew that Kumi was the reason behind this. Nevertheless, he got his own reasons to get out of the bed as well. He put on some shorts, a dark blue t-shirt, and his most comfortable trainers. He walked passed the common room, talking a little with his other friends, but getting surprisingly short answers from her female friends.

He walked down, to the great hall to catch some breakfast and to wait for Lilly. He looked at the big red table taht beloned to the Griffyndor members, but she was not there yet, nor was Rose or Jose.

It wasn't long that lillian was dwn and walking into the great hall with her broom in her hand. Beads of sweat rolled down her neck over her breasts and down her clevage as she was wearing a tank top. Looking around she noticed Gabriel was up. Smiling as she walked over to him and ran her hand along the back of his shoulders. "Morning, Gabriel... Wheres Alex?" She asked as she sat down next to him and grabbed herself some water. Though she looked around wondeirng where was everyone else.

The common table felt a little more lonely since there were few Ravenclaws sitting there, and since Alex was out. Gabriel was just finishing some toast, when he felt a hand along his shoulders. He looked up to finde Lilly´s eyes, and he smiled at her. He noticed the sweat drops running thru her soft skin. She was completely stunning. The way she was dressed made it impossible to look away from her beautifulness.

-"You had a busy morning, hadn´t you?"- He laughed when she asked about Alex. -"I believe he has been kidnapped by some japanese girl."

"Guilty as charged." she laughed as he pointed out she had a busy morning. Though smiled when he mentioned Alex was kidnapped. "OH! He's become the prisonor of sex." she commented with her sitting down beside Gabriel with her legs cross but her foot came up on the inside of his calf with her grabbing some toast. Her need to eat had returned since yesterday. It didn't take long for it to disappear with from ornage juice.

"About yesterday..." She said as she moved her hand over his thigh looking at him. Her smile was to show she wasn't going to turn him away or insult him. "I think I owe you something..." she said as she moved closer kissing him gently at the corner of his lips. She left it up to him to continue or leave it as that a kiss she "owed" him for looking out for her until they reached her tower.

Prisioner of sex was the perfect title to describe Alex for that time being, and Gabriel thought about telling that joke to Alex when he saw him again, if he ever did saw him again. HE jumped when her foot touched his inner calf as it surprised him. He quickly looked around to make sure that no one was looking at them. Apparently, she felt a lot better since yesterday. Her hand made him look down again, and then at her. Her half kiss let him wanting for more. He smiled at her and grabbed her by the hand.

He dragged her out of the Hall, and walked just a few steps before entering an empty classroom. When he closed the door behind him, he walked towards him and kissed her. He made a quick litle kiss first, but the second one was much more passionate. He grabbed her by her back as he kissed her. What was about them that made him behave like that?

Lillian pulled back from the kiss smiling at him. She made it look like she was whispering something to him though with him grabbing her hand and yanked her off from the table. Following behind him as she flicked her wand sending her broom back to her room. "Gabriel?" she was soon pulled into an empty classroom. She couldn't help but to blush at being in such empty room. Soon naughty thoughts invaded her mind and she had a hard time getting rid of them by the time he kissed her softly once. Shortly everything was gone, her self control vanished.

When he came in for a second kiss she felt his hand digging into her back pressing her breasts tightly into his chest. Moaning softly in the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck with her flicked her wand once more casting a spell to where anyone coming within a few feet of the door an alarm would sound off for them.

Just as Gabriel was experiencing she she getting hit with it to. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she dug her fingers into his back wanting him. Everything seemed to disappear as she wrapped her leg up and over his hip not allowing him to back away from her, not now.

The halls seemed quieter now, and even the old wooden floor below them did not crack. When he closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss, all he could feel was her body against him. Hisheart was beating very fast, and he could feel her heart as well. He lowered the tempo of his kiss, as he noticed that when he kissed her for the second time, his lust made him move faster. He wanted to enjoy that. To enjoy their connection. Her fingers on his head were like a drug, and her leg made him press her even harder. He could not control the bulge growing in his pants.

-"Wait..."- He said inbetween pants. -"We... are going to fast. It is just... that you make me crazy."- He leaned forward to kiss her again, just like before. His fingers ran thru her head.

When he spoke it was bringing her back to reality. Panting for fresh air trying to regain some control but with him still continuing she had to pull herself back with her hands moving down his chest. "Lets slow down abit then..." She said with a smile but her eyes went to his lips though she didn't look down at his crotch. She knew he was aroused. Laughing softly at their situation she grabbed his hand and gently pulled him over to the table.

Sitting back on it as she looked up at him. "I'm willing to take things slow. Besides I learned I'll be here until our 7th year." She said with a smile as if it was good news since she never lived outside the states before and got to meet other people from different countries. "So we can take our time besides...If we get carried away..." she said with her looking up into his eyes. "I can't get pregnant...Well I can just need a high level healer to release the spell. The girl Alex is so attatched to has the same spell."

When she separated them, he stood there panting, just looking at her lips and eyes. He finally rested his arms and let her out of his grip. As she moved them to the table, he walked trying to conceal his bulge. He felt stupid about it now, but the kiss had put his defenses down. He had a brief memory of how her body felt, and things began to move again, he had to mentally scold himself to calm down.

-"Yes, I believe tha taking it slow is the best way."-

He did not know actually what would have happened if they had goen thru it. Where they really so close on having sex? They barely knew each other. Plus they were both inexperienced. The way she was just made him move by his own. The good thing was that she was not going anywhere soon.

-"That is a good thing to know."- He said calmly, trying to hide the blush coming to his face. -"Well, since we have done something I wanted to yesterday, and some minutes ago, It is only fair that you decide what to do today, if you want to be with me today, of course."- He finished teasing

Smiling as she noticed him blushing but she stood up cupping his cheek not wanting him to be embarassed about something so natural that would have happened. "Honestly...if you didn't speak...I think we would have slipped." She said laughing softly as she blushed. "I didn't have any self control after awhile." Admitting to him but looked up at him when he teased about if she wanted to spend the day with her.

"Honestly...I would love for us to go flying together. I love to fly since I get to see everything and explore without getting into to much trouble." That soft smile never left her lips but she moved her hands over his chest and trembled. Now she came close to telling him lets just go to it. "Besides...I think I need to calm down before I jump you." She winked at him as she flicked her wand disarming the alarm and opened the door.

Flying was an excelent idea. Gabriel himself was a not top level broomrider, but he can use it just as well as any decent wizard in England. They walked outside, and Gabriel used his wand to summon his broom (Accio broom!). He got on it and kicked the floor. The air went running thru his ear and his hair. He made some loops, to test his ability. It had been a long time since he had grabbed a flying broom.

-"What if we go around the mountain, I can show you this whole place!"- He shouted to Lilly so she could hear him.

Lillian smiled seeing he liked the idea but when they were outside she summoned her broom. It was an old fashion type but it was sturdy and survived two older siblings rough Quidditch matches. Sitting up on her broom she quickly followed him but moved to the side seeing him flying in loops. Just watching him have fun made her smile. When he flew close to her she could barely hear him but understood what he said.

"Alright! I'm shocked you even asked to spend the day with me instead of your research!" She shouted right back at him when she sped up to fly next to him.

He turned his head back to yell her the answer, but they were getting speed and altitude, making it difficult to talk, so he just made a gesture with his hand. He knew that he was not working, but investigating this was more intriging to him that his research, for the time being. He was also stuck, and before he made more progress, he had to let his mind sink his information before he could get another breakthrough.

He starteed going south, and down the side of the mountain. Endless land could be seen form the sides, and the woods extended beyond the horizon. The air was cold but very refreshing. Gabriel guided Lilly all around, and went down near a small lake on the other side of the mountain, to take a little break and chat. The place had a little group of trees near the rocky shore. He sat down the trees waiting for Lilly.

With him leading she followed him south but she moved under him where she flipped upside down. Laughing softly but she moved behind him though she noticed him descending. Seeing where he was going she flew down with her feet touching the ground.

"Wow..." She breathed as she got off her broom and moved over to him as her hair was a mess. At this time she couldn't do anything. "Let me guess....You found this while exploring?" She asked with her sitting down next to him as she looked out over the water. She could hear birds singing in the air and flying over them. There was a moment she saw a falcon flying nearby. The beauty of this place just sent her imagination into over drive.

-"I knew that this kind of small forests extended all over the valley. I just happened to see this one from the sky, and I liked it. It is a great place to rest a little before we go back. Tell me, you love to fly, don´t you? I could see your smile from 2 miles up in the sky."- Gabriel asked her, eager to know more about her.

This was the perfect oportunity to get to know her better. And t be known by her as well, since they had little to no time to really sit and talk. A quiet afternoon was exactly what they needed, and the rush of the week could not bring such a perfect opportunity as this one, since thay would be running from class to class, struggling with homework, and the perks of dialy life.

Looking over at him as he asked about her flying plus the look on his face told her he took note of it. Smiling as she leaned against his shoulder. "I watched my brothers take off but they just did it to compete. When I got hold of their broom...I just took to flying and it seemed ot clear everything away. It took anything negative things that happened and seemed to make it...better." She said with her closing her eyes for a moment though she looked up at him.

"Why do you want to improve the wands?" She asked as she noticed a large stag venturing out in the open. Lillian looked over seeing the big creature but it spotted them and froze. Slowly the creature stepping back then disappearing. Lillian smiled as this reminded her of home. "This spot reminds me of my little spot back home...Well, I'd disappear to a large open area and sit there on a rock and wild horses would venture close and graze. I never been afraid of wild animals and they seemed to welcome me in a way. Or accept me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom