Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm putting the word out. [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreckles

Super-Earth
You know how most request threads have the section where they state the rules of engagement for playing with them, and most of the time they apologize for sounding like hard-asses? Well I have my own, but I won't pretend I'm not a bastard. My goal with this thread is to filter away all the bad potential partners, I've been around the block to know what I want, I won't lower my standards, Also I'm not very shy so expect some brutal honesty here and there. I am also proud to say that I've kept one partner for over six months now and the real secret behind that is that we just get along well, nothing else to it. This thread will be more aligned into the brutal nature so if you're squeamish then just leave now.

So there it is in a nutshell, I want our chemistry to mix well and let's start reducing the number of potential writers...
I don't do anime.
I don't do fandoms.
I will always, ALWAYS play dominant. It is very much infused into my essence. I mix well with a girl who identifies herself as submissive.
You can tell a lot about a person by looking at their kink list, you'll find mine in my signature.

A little about me as a writer... I revel in the more darker themes of storytelling, the mundane scenarios that would satisfy the general public is what I puke on. Fuck your Student x Teacher pairing, I don't want to do a romance plot with you. I don't want to write consensual BDSM. Let me put it like this, if you were drowning I would not hesitate to jump in and save you. And when reaching solid ground I would break your arm and throw you in again for amusement.
Depravity, brutality, twisted, arrogant and sadism - these are hallmarks I identify myself with.

Despite that, I am surprisingly respectful as a partner, which you'll find out if you're brave enough.

Everyone has kinks they value higher than others and so do I. Allow me to elucidate.

Pregnancy - This includes playing through the actual process, we can do small time skips between posts that will eventually lead to the birth. It is also comparable with the risk of impregnating someone, not a mandatory claim but fuck I like that kink.

Ageplay - Goes both ways, lowest I'll go is 13 and highest somewhere in the mid fifty range. As 90% of the female population here on BM are small girls I don't really have the be a certified mathematician to guess which kind of requests I'm going to see more of.

The whole process of breaking someone down, I relish, no I LOVE bending someone to my will. Everything that comes with the act, degradation, humiliation, fear. All tools and I won't hesitate to use them. There will be tears, there will be blood - granted everything is within limits, I'm not a fan of gore or excessive violence despite being such a sadist.

Incest - Mothers, sisters, daughters, aunts - Incest is the spice of life for me.

Dominance - You are not my equal, you are beneath me and I will make you see that one way or another. Slaves, submissives, pets - I own you.
Many say that a successful dom/sub relationship is built on trust and takes time to forge, that just forcing yourself onto the other is just rape. I don't disagree. I actually share that conviction, but it's not what I'm looking for - not now. So if it is your desire to find a master who will treat you kindly, well look elsewhere.

I maintain the mentality that I won't do things I cannot focus my efforts on, what I want is a long-term partner who can entice me as I will entice her. In the same vein I doubt I will take on many partners.

-------------

This will Burn us Both Craving
Med school is a gargantuan task to finish, but that was not the reason Adam dropped out. At 24 years old he had found a business much more suited to his interests and talents - Drugs. Were it common knowledge the majority would surely attribute the reason as to the death of his father when he was still young. The family that had been four was now left to three. His mother and his sister. One does what one has to being the only male in the family and the mother only finding comfort at the bottom of the flask.
Perhaps his sister had ridden the storm better than any of them, or perhaps worse, it was difficult to tell with her. But if grades were a form of communication then it eased his fears as she conjured outstanding results.
The siblings had a rickety relationship, Adam had adopted an protective mentality when it came to her - or so he told himself, not realizing he confused it with possessiveness. Lying there under the surface, hissing at his thoughts - threatening to overcome them.
And when she one day showed up at a shady party with her boyfriend, at his friends, it did.

Now for this play I want the siblings relationship in the focus. I've yet to decide if his sister would be completely opposed to this, just reluctant, or secretly desiring it as well. Frankly I'm leaning towards the latter, it would fit with the story. Adam is the kind of man who takes what he wants, his sister being no different. He's greedy, he wants everything about her. To control, to subjugate, to make his property. This RP will get as dark as it needs to, romance is not a factor I consider important but there's definitely a twisted form of it present in the RP. I'm quite interested to hear your input on this, and how you'd play his sister.

I am also clarifying a rule. If you are interested in dancing with me then your first objective is to send me a pm. Should you ask me if I'm interested in doing a rp I just might slap you, obviously I would. Entice me.

Hey! I can do NPCs and I'm willing to be cast in whatever role you think you'd like to play with me as!

I'm not shy about saying Im very submissive, I looked up your F-list and I think the sooner you put me on the end of a lead the better for both of us!

xx Precious

Hi there! I'ma willing to try out an RP if you are! I do identify as submissive only, and your F-list is encouraging and beyond. Not to mention your grammar is absolutely impeccable. Drop me a PM? ^_^

Perhaps I should have clarified this more from the start - I don't check this thread very often, the best way to get in touch with me is to shoot me a PM. The first step of our little journey begins with you presenting yourself to me.

Bumping this, I have room for one more diligent partner who is not squeamish.

My previous statement still stands. Come, dip your toes in the murky waters.

Free Bump, But Jeez.. This Is the Stuff I'd only Dream of RPing..

Granted. A Level of skill is required for this which is well beyond me, but. You sir, sound like an excellent partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom