Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Half-Blood The New Awakening *my story but you can rp with me*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LOST HERO! I am making my own part of the story...

After the battle of Olympus a new Great Prophecy was given:
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call
To storm or fire, the world must fall
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death

Well the dimigods had a wile to rest and all went well... until the day the dreaded prophecy began...

I will accept 7 half-bloods to be in this rp with me and you can put SOME of the stuff in The Lost Hero, but lets have fun and make our own story!
Character template:

Full Name:

Apperance:

Goddly parent:

Knowlege of greek language:

Knowlege of Camp Half-Blood:

Powers:

Weapons:

Mortal Parent:

Fatal Flaw:

Pets:

Years in Camp:

Personality:
My RP Profile:

Full Name: Nethaniel Shade

Apperance: Brown hair with slightly Blonde tips turns black when wet, green eyes that turn muddy brown when mad, a red shirt with a venus fly-trap on it (or Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt!) and tattered jeans!
3404678fd38318c1a899bba4ca6c57b6

Goddly parent: DEMETER!

Knowlege of greek language: ALL OF IT!

Knowlege of Camp Half-Blood: I am Cabin Leader of Demeter And READ THE WHOLE PERCY JACKSON SERIES!

Powers: I can controll ALL plants! use them as spies... and can make mythical plants grow!

Weapons: A ear ring that turns to a celestial bronze knife... AND a contac lins that turns into a shield with a green eye on it!

Mortal Parent: Anthony Shade

Fatal Flaw: Ignorance

Pets: ALL Plants (if that counts)

Years in Camp: 7

Personality:

Character profile

Full Name: Rebecca 'Becca' Darkmune (darkmoon)

Apperance:
beautiful%20rikki.jpg

Goddly parent: Hades

Knowlege of greek language: All

Knowlege of Camp Half-Blood: Newbie that only recently found out about it. lives in Hades cabin

Powers: Pyrokenisis, Shadow walking, summoning spirits (does it on accident)

Weapons: Necklace that turns into a whip with a snake design on it, Snake eye ring that turns into a small shield with a red snake eye on it

Mortal Parent: Victoria Darkmune

Fatal Flaw: Anger issues

Pets: Three headed puppy named Cerbius (it's the runt of Cerberus' litter of pups, Father gave him to me as a 16th birthday present)

Years in Camp: First day

Personality: Becca is quite rebellious, independent, sarcastic and carefree. Like her father, she is contemptuous of the social hierarchy at the local high school she attended as well as in life. She frequently speaks her mind without euphemism or without care that her opinions might hurt other people's feelings. She can be very stubborn and has a short temper. Despite her carefree nature, Becca is capable of displaying a sense of responsibilities especially when it comes to money.

Full Name: Nathaniel ( last name unknown)

Apperance: http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/169595/anime-guy-hair-eyes-31000.html

Goddly parent: Zeus

Knowlege of greek language: none

Knowlege of Camp Half-Blood: everything

Powers: crafts lightning from finger tips into living and nonliving things

Weapons: sword he makes out of lightning

Mortal Parent:unknown

Fatal Flaw: will not let anybody die

Pets: none

Years in Camp: 11

personality: He always has his head in the clouds, never doing anything he doesn't want too. He is great at many things and and expectations are even greater because of being a son of Zeus but all he wants to do is relax.

Ben Jackson said:

Full Name: Christopher ( last name unknown)

Apperance: http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/169595/anime-guy-hair-eyes-31000.html

Goddly parent: Zeus

Knowlege of greek language: none

Knowlege of Camp Half-Blood: everything

Powers: crafts lightning from finger tips into living and nonliving things

Weapons: sword he makes out of lightning

Mortal Parent:unknown

Fatal Flaw: will not let anybody die

Pets: none

Years in Camp: 11

personality: He always has his head in the clouds, never doing anything he doesn't want too. He is great at many things and and expectations are even greater because of being a son of Zeus but all he wants to do is relax.

Character template:

Full Name: Lya Lyndel

Apperance: Raven-  Black hair with magenta streak, magenta eycolor, wears band t shirts and skinny jeans, purple hoodie

Goddly parent:Artemis-Goddess of the hunt

Knowlege of greek language: Yes

Knowlege of Camp Half-Blood: All

Powers:  Can speak to animals, predators only and has stronger senses

Weapons: iPod earbuds that change into celestial bronze double flails (f-yeah!), also has a regular silver longsword tinged with limited magic healing spells. Bows and arrows, arrows fltched with griffon and pegasi feathers for greater accuracy

Mortal Parent: unknown (foster child since 2 years)

Fatal Flaw: Mistrust o most people

Pets: Ayl (Sleek black wolf)

Years in Camp: 4

Personality: Lya is mostly to herself, doesn't trust most people, is shy and doesn't talk much, but with friends she does have she is loyal and close to them. Lya loves music of the rock genre, she loves animals, and in her free times fights, hunts, and draws. 

Full Name: Alexis Roberts

Apperance:

500full%252810%2529.jpg

Goddly parent: Athena

Knowlege of greek language: Speak and understand, but not very strong in writing.

Knowlege of Camp Half-Blood: Leader of Athena cabin. Known the camp for 11 years because she came when she was 5. She knows everybody and everybody knows her.

Powers: Communicate through mind (only with people that she knows). Control people (temporarily/accidentally). Always has the perfect plan (well, what can I say, she's the daughter of Athena!)

Weapons: Magic spear that never breaks. earrings that cover your identity. Hoody of invisibility.

Mortal Parent: William Roberts

Fatal Flaw: Being too proud...:(

Pets: baby tiger that turns into a giant one. (when it is small you are able to cup it in your hands and when it is big you can ride it like a polar bear)

Years in Camp: 11. Since 5 years old.

Personality: Alexis was 5 when she came to Camp Half-blood. Her father didn't care about her and neither did her 3 step sisters. She met a boy named David when she was running away and discovered her true self. David was also a half-blood. He was the son of Apollo (sorry i know that apollo comes out very young in the series) When they got close to the camp they got attacked by monsters and only one of them made it. She owes her life to him and she tries her best in all camp activities to live up to the bravery that David showed. She is very athletic and is most talented in archery even though she is skilled in sword fighting. She looks up to her mom and always wants to win. This gives her the one thing that puts her down. Haughtiness. Alexis always thinks that she is the best because her mom is the goddess of wisdom. Although everybody can see it and it is very clear, Alexis hasn't realized it yet. The 11 years in camp have made Alexis an amazing fighter, but she has recently turned 16 and hasn't even had the chance to celebrate her sweet sixteen. But that isn't what she wants. She wants someone to share it with. She had always imagined David and herself together on the day she turned sixteen... But he was gone... She is eagerly still trying to find someone that can bring her out of this depression and fear that she will grow up to find no one to love.

BTW: I really like kids from the big three. Like boys as boyfriends and girls as best friends. Plz come forward and say hi kids of, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom