Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Heads Up... for those I RP and/or chat with, etc.

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
OK. Most of you know that I'm pregnant right now (recalls pics, journal entries and chat discussions highlighting this topic). And most of you know that my scheduled c-section date is for Friday 4/30/2010. Given that info, I wanted to make a quick statement about how I'll be MIA for a wee bit as a result of this. The plan is that I'll be MIA STARTING 4/30. Though, I suppose you really never know when it comes to labor/delivery. So, there's the off chance that I could go into labor earlier. Knowing that... if I just up and disappear for a few days, you'll know now that this is why. Anyway, from what I know (and assuming no complications with either myself or the baby occur), my hospital stay should be about 4 days. After which, I'll be heading home and adjusting to being a mom of TWO kids, LOL! My parents will be staying with me for a bit and then my MIL will be visiting for a bit. The visits should last roughly about 2 weeks time.

What does this all mean? It means that once home, I probably won't be responding to my RPs for a little bit. But that doesn't mean I won't be on the site. As part of the Welcoming Committee and just because I love you all so much, I'll be on when I can. The RPs will have to wait a bit while I adjust, recover and visit with family. Of course, this sooo does NOT mean I'm dropping my RPs. Oh so far from.... those of you who've chatted with me, whether on chat or PMs, should know full well that I love and adore each and every RP I'm doing. So, when visitors are gone and I've gotten my groove on... yep, I shall be responding to any posts any of my RP partners have left while I'm MIA-ish. Which I hope are A LOT! LOL!

So again, I stress to my RP partners. Don't think I've given up on our RPs! And don't think I've disappeared! I'm counting on all of you to stay motivated while I'm out for a bit because trust me when I say that I'll be sooo ready to get back into them after all is said and done! :)

Projected MIA Time: 4/30 - 5/4ish
Projected No RP Response Time: 4/30 - 5/16ish
Should Be Back On Site Starting: 5/4ish

Back
Top Bottom