Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be my Demon Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Knight

Super-Earth
Hey guys, Dark_Knight here looking to do something fun with anyone willing to try out this roleplay.

The short end of it is that it's Human (me)/Demon girl (you.)

The long end of it, is just below.

Basically, I've been in the mood to do a roleplay that takes place in a world where demons and angels have integrated themselves in human society, going to school, working and otherwise living in the same cities as humans, openly. And though the integration has been moderately successful, there is still much tension between the races, relationships between the three races still seen as taboo. In this, my character and yours have been friends for quite some time, and your character has harbored a crush on mine for even longer, and now that she approaches puberty, her demonic desires have spiked. A transition all demons go through, it twisting her simple crush and turning it into full blown lust, her almost primal desires driving her wild. And while she has been kept into her room for a few days, the process taking about a week, she sneaks out one night and sneaks in my character's bedroom.

As for how things play out, I was thinking something along the lines of role reversal where at first your character is leading, but once she has utterly seduced my character, he takes charge and perhaps playfully teases his friend as they have sex.

Feel free to PM me with questions, or your own twist to this idea! Have a good one guys!

Update: In an effort to expand the scenario a bit, I'm also looking for other fun and fantastical to include in this roleplay. So if you have an elf, cat girl, or something else that you would rather be, feel free to tell me.

Would love to try to RP this, not the best writer, but i can do details in story line very well. pm or IM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom