Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms [GoT, Frozen,Twilight, etc.] and Original Plots, w/ Sex (F/F, F/Herm, F/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again. I have some free time and I’m looking to get back into role playing.

I’m looking for F/F role plays at this time. (F/Futa, and F/M is acceptable within reason and are marked in the stories where I am willing to play it as such) That does not mean I am against male RP partners, so long as your characters are female.

My likes and dislikes can be found at F-List, the link is in my signature too. I also have a link to my old Requests thread because some of those interests still hold true but at the moment I’m trying to branch away from those ideas. Been there and done that you know?

Basic Need-To-Know
--I reply by paragraph. Multiple paragraphs most of the time. I expect my partner to do the same. Not interested in one liners or one word answers after writing several paragraphs. Kills the muse and interest in the story.
--No text lingo.The lol or lmao is accepatable in OOC discussions, I myself use a lot of emoticon expressions when talking OOC. I will not write in text lingo.
--Discussion. I thrive off of discussions about the story, the characters, and the plot. Keep the lines of communications open, makes for a great story and ride for the characters.
--I DO NOT do incest. Ever. I DO NOT do bathroom play either. Blood play is open for discussion if it fits the RP (i.e. vampire, demons)
--Recently I've begun to prefer playing through email, but will play through PM, threads, IM (AIM or YIM). In that order.

Most of the story ideas can be short lived or long term. Up for both.

Many of the stories are romantic in nature however that nature can easily be switched to darker themes as I am open to suggestions.

Do not be afraid to message me. I don't bite and I love a good discussion.

CRAVINGS​
1. CRAVING: A southern belle falls in love with a slave. Their trials and tribulations of living in America in the South shortly before or during the Civil War. --I am currently very interested in playing this game more than any other. If you are interested please let me know. I am even willing to play it F/M if no one is interested in playing it as an F/F, or F/Herm, F/Futa

2. CRAVINGWerewolf/Shifter Plot: Anything to do with a female werewolf meeting a female alpha or finding her human/supernatural mate is very appealing to me so long as it includes a quest for dominance, possible breeding, mating. Interested in F/F, F/Herm. Will play this one F/M.
a) Possible Plot: The child of the alpha of a pack meets and gets a human/supernatural woman pregnant and as the child will be of alpha werewolf blood they need to raise the child. The only problem is that the woman carrying the child isn't as willing to just give up the baby. --Can be played as a kidnapping or as a seduction where the werewolf makes the woman fall in love which makes her more willing to join the pack lifestyle. [Plot driven and/or sex driven]

3. Amazons: An Amazon falls in love with a Roman commander (Female preferably but not opposed to male).
--An Amazon is the toy that 2 Gods are trying to win over. --Example: Artemis is in love with one of her Amazons and Ares is attempting to spoil the virgin woman so Artemis can never have her. Or Artemis and Athena both fall for the same Amazon and try to win her affections.

FANDOM CRAVINGS​
Those characters with a link attached are the ones I've played as before.
Frozen: Elsa/OFC
Twilight: Rosalie/Bella, Tanya/Leah, Tanya/Bella, Leah/Alice
Merlin: Morgana/OFC
Once Upon a Time: Regina/Ruby, Ruby/Elsa, Regina/Emma, Regina/Tinkerbell, Ruby/Tinkerbell, Belle/Ruby.

Currently looking for:​

Originals (open to suggestions and add-ons to ALL of the plots)

Mix of realism/fantasy/Modern/Romance
1) A rich older woman falling in love with a much younger woman. How they meet, fall in love and their personalities are up for discussion, as are the roles as I’d be willing to play either. It can be a modern to medieval. Can even involve levels of fantasy and magic. Romance to non-consensual. I’m not very picky for this one and open to suggestions.

2) An adoptive mother falls in love with the birth mother of her daughter/son making the CLOSED adoption very sticky. Especially since the woman has NO idea that the child of her prospective girlfriend is actually her biological child.

3) A nanny develops feelings for the woman she works for after years of helping take care of the woman’s children. Now that the children are old enough to care for themselves, she finds herself lost with the changes her life is facing leaving behind the family she’s learned to think of as her own. I was hoping to add a biracial aspect to this story.

Fantasy​

1) Always looking for a good dragon story! Consensual to non-consensual, romance, slavery, sacrifice, dragon hunter/dragon, princess/dragon, dragon/peasant, dragon/witch, dragon/elf, dragon/ryder. Like I said, always looking for a good dragon story. I can play the dragon or the other character. Will play this F/F, F/M, F/Futa :) Open for plots!

2) Action Adventure driven Princess/(Female Knight, Lady in Waiting, Queen, peasant, stable hand, maid, cook, slave, witch)

3) The youngest witch of a royal family is captured by the enemy (warlocks, demons, open for suggestions) and must find a way to escape. Even if that means making her captor trust her, and possibly fall in love with her.

4) Abduction/Kidnapping- Non-con, F/F, bondage, forced-masturbation, sex toys, pain4pleasure
Medieval: Two Lords are battling for a plot of land that borders their two territories. Seeing no other way for his/her rival to give up their pursuit of the land the daughter is taken and used as a bartering tool. But what happens when (s)he finds that the Lady is far too precious to be returned? F/F

Siren/Pirate Story: Anything to do with a female siren (mermaid) being unable to collect the soul of a female pirate interests me greatly. Let me know if you're interested as well.

Fandoms​
1) Once Upon a TimeRegina/Emma, Regina/OFC, Regina/Ruby, Regina/Mary Margaret, EvilQueen/Red Riding Hood, EvilQueen/OFC, EvilQueen/Maleficent, EvilQueen/Snow White, EvilQueen/SnowWhite’s Mother, Tinkerbell/Ruby, Ruby/Belle

2) Xena: Warrior Princess—Xena/Gabrielle, Eve/Varia or Conqueror/Princess(slave)Gabrielle,Ephiny/Eponin

3) CRAVINGTwilightRosalie/Bella, Tanya/Leah, Tanya/Bella, Leah/Alice, Bella/Alice, Leah/Bella. Original characters inside the Twilight universe!

4) Merlin—Gwen/Morgana, Morgana/OFC

5) Game of Thrones: Daenerys/Missandei, Daenerys/OFC, Arya/Daenerys, Sansa/Daenerys, Sansa/OFC

------------------------------------​

As of right now, that’s pretty much it. If you’re interested let me know through PM. Many of the stories may seem light hearted but I am not oppose to darkening them. PM me with your ideas. :)

RE: Romance, Drama, Adventure, Sex (F/F)

Added the Planet of the Apes storyline. Just saw the Rise of the Planet of the Apes movie and (shrug) thought it'd be an interesting game.

Added: Time Turner Harry Potter femslash desire
Added: Regina/Emma (Swan Queen) Once Upon a Time CRAVING
Added: Rosalie/Bella Twilight CRAVING

RE: Fandoms, Romances, Dramas, Adventures, w/ Sex (F/F)

Added: CRAVING for Planet of the Apes
Added: Basic information changes

I'm interested in the Sailor Moon ideas.

Oh I love the girls of sailor moon. Hit me up if your still looking for someone to do that with.

So it has been a very long time since I have been back to this site. But I am back and updated the thread. PM me if interested in anything.

RE: Fandoms, Romances, Dramas, Adventures, w/ Sex (F/F, F/M, F/Futa)

Updated the thread a bit. Feel free to PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom