Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take away my power, Take away my fear.

Cinder stepped inside. "I slept in. I'm going to do what you want me to, Danny, obey you. But I refuse to be belittled so much as showing up naked.. Besides. Why should I prance around nude when I can make myself pretty for you. I'll do this, because I have no choice. But ask that you allow me the pride to at least be dressed." She moved to his kitchen and started to cook his lunch.

"Fine." he said, "But I'll let you know, if you don't pretty yourself up when you come visit me, you'll be walking around naked the whole time." He was glad she was willingly cooking his lunch, maybe she was finally being broken in. He followed her into the kitchen, kissing her neck as she cooked.

Cinder smiled as he kissed her neck, making him some stir fry. "It feels good to have your lips on my neck." She finished his food and set it before him with a can of pop. "Anything else, Danny?" She said softly, bending over so her cleavage was showing quite a bit.

He sat back in his chair, eyeing her ample cleavage. "Mmmm, you keep standing like that and I'm going to want more than this great lunch you made." he said, licking his lips.

Cinder giggled and stood up. Eat. you'll need energy if you want to fuck me." She crawled behind him and started massaging his shoulders. she drugged his stir fry. Squishing a gel pill between her fingers and droping it in while it was cooking and she knew his eyes were closed, kissing her neck. it wouldn't make him sick. It would just make him tired. It would take long enough for them to fuck. And afterwards he'd just..get a little warn out from their fun, have a little nap. But as soon as he was asleep, he wouldn't be able to be woken for three hours. Even if she screamed in his ear, he'd stay asleep.

"That feels great." he said about her massage. He looked down at it. "This looks great. You don't have any?" He frowned. "Here, have some of mine." he said, holding up a fork full. He was suspicious of her being so cordial, as he was sure she was when he had opened the door for her.

She smiled. A little bite or do wouldn't knock her out. It might make her a little sleepy and she'd certainly sleep well when she did fall asleep. But she'd fall asleep only when she wanted to. She ate the fork full that he fed to her. "I didn't know if you wanted me to eat too or not. There is still some in the pan if you want me to eat." She hoped he wouldn't ask her to eat. But if he did, she'd just have to do it. She couldn't risk him being suspicious of her. If worst came to worst and she passed out with him, she'd just have to repeat the whole thing tomorrow and put the medication in his food after it's made, so her's wouldn't be tainted.

Danny smiled. She wasn't trying to poison him. "Oh course baby girl!" He said, trying to start being nice. "I'll grab the leftovers, you can have this one." He got up and went to the stove, making a plate with the rest of the stir-fry. Sitting down, he looked at her. "Let's dig in!"

Cinder sighed in her head, but made no sound out loud. This was going to be a long game of chance until she got it right. She ate the food slowly with him. When they were finished, there was still some left on her plate. She ate a little more than half. "I must say, I am a damn good cook. But I just can't eat anymore." Hopefully since she ate less than him, she'd have at least 20 minutes, hopefully, longer than him before she passed out. She slid into his lap, kissing his deeply. "Want some desert?" She whispered seductively.

She kissed down his jaw to his neck, then to his adams apple. "I am. And you are." She removed his shirt, kissing down his stomach and pushing him into a laying position on the bed. She got to his jeans and undid them, sliping his hardening cock out. She gave it a few good jerks to awaken it more and sucked it until he was fully erect. She took her clothes off, moving on top of him and sitting on his lower stomach, his dick resting against her ass. "How would you liek desert to be surved?"

Her sudden sexual aggressiveness was sexy. He laid back and watched her strip her and then himself. His cock was being treated like a king. "You're the cook, you serve it to me however you want." he teased.

Cinder rubbed her firm ass against his shaft slowly. "Hmmm.. How about..some rough, hard, dogy style?" She kissed him deeply. "Or, You could do me against the wall." She nibbled at his lip. "On the couch...against the kitchen counter...." She giggled.

He liked everything he heard. "I feel bad about being so rough earlier. I don't want to hurt you like I did before. Maybe just the couch?" He loved the pain he inflicted, but he knew how angry she got and if he wanted to keep her long-term, he'd have to space out his abuse.

Cinder smiled softly and took his hand, leading him to the couch. She sat him down and straddled his lap, rubbing her pussy against his shaft. "How bad do you want to be inside me?"

Cinder slowly slid down on to his pulsing cock. She started slow but picked up her pace, riding him good and hard. She had many different plans she had to set in place. And making him cum inside her was part of one. She wanted a baby..and she wanted him to be it's daddy..

He loved the way her pussy felt. It was nice and tight, hugging his cock as they fucked. He took her breast in his mouth, swirling his tongue around her nipple. Things were starting to get a little hazy around the edges for him, but he didn't really notice because he was enjoying himself so much.

Cinder rode him the best she possibly good to bring him to his release before he passed out, grinding against his hips and bouncing quickly, squeezing tightly around him. "Come on, baby..Give it to me. Give it to me good."

Danny was starting to get close, but the fuzziness had increased. He could barely focus and had tunnel vision. He didn't understand what was going on, all he could hear was Cinder telling him to give it to her. He was about to pass out.

Cinder saw it, the look in his eyes of dizziness. She felt it too, but a lot less than him. Not eatting as much helped. She kept going though in attempt to make him finish. "Danny..Are you okay?" She asked, trying to sound like she was concerned and confused.

Danny's speech was slurred as he tried to say that he wasn't. Still fully hard and close to cumming, he passed out inside of her. Even though he wasn't conscious, his body was still willing to continue.

Cinder continued on. Taking her time once he was out to her pleasures just the way she wanted it. He had used her..why not get a little revenge when he was out, have it the way she wanted for once? When he came in her, she smirked. But the medication was taking effect on her fast now. She nudged him into a laying position on the couch and then moved to the bed, taking a long nap. However she did wake before him. She used this to make it look like she hadn't sleep at all, that it was just him that passed out. He knew she ate the food so he couldn't think anything of it if only he got sick. She was sitting on the couch beside him when he woke. Fully dress, wide awake and a bit hyper to add to it. She was watching a tv show about ghost hunters and sipping on a can of pepsi with a packet of candy in her lap she munched on now and then. She looked over when she saw him stir. "Good afternoon, sleepy head. You passed out in the middle of our fun." She looked very happy. "Did I wear you out too quickly?" Little did he know.. She had found his tapes and she had taken them, replaced them with blank tapes and removed the labels from the real ones, putting them on the blanks. And just in case he tried to watch them, she jammed his VCR so he couldn't. She knew he had no money for a new one. He didn't get paid enough for that. The real tapes were locked away in her safe, under the floorboards of her house.

Danny came around, and looked up. There she was sitting there like nothing had happened. Did she drug him? How could she have? She ate the dinner too. "Uh yea, I guess." he said. "I don't really know what happened exactly." Even though he had just had sex, his body still wanted contact. He sat up and put his arm around her, pulling her in close. Her body was easily engulfed by his strong arms. Giving her a kiss on the temple he looked at the tv. "What are you watching Cinder?"

Cinder leaned in again him, resting her head on his shoulder and snuggling in. "A show where people go into houses and try to prove they're haunted." She popped a candy in her mouth but left half of it sticking out, to allow him to eat the other half and kiss her. "You're cute when you sleep. You kept scrunching your nose like a bunny." She kissed the end of his nose and then pulled his lips into a long, passionate kiss. She grinned, knowing deep inside that in a few weeks, she'd find out for sure that she was now pregnant with his child. With the tapes safely hidden away from him, waiting for her to get some alone time to destroy them, and a baby inside her, she could flip this all around and leave him no choice but to love her. Her father would kill him if he knew she was pregnant with his baby. Well, he wouldn't kill him right away. he'd give him a choice. Marry his daughter or die. A true shot gun wedding it would be.

Back
Top Bottom