Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take away my power, Take away my fear.

He blocked her way. "Oh, I can do that to you again then?" he feigned, trying to get her to stay on her own accord. He didn't want to do it again, but if she was hell bent on leaving, he'd have to do something. "I just wanted to cuddle in bed for the rest of the day, but if you're saying I can do that again......" he trailed off, waiting for her reaction.

"No!" She pushed him away from her. "I won't let you....I won't let you hurt me." Cuddle in bed? Cuddle? WHy the hell would he want to cuddle? She shook her head, tears welling up once more. "I told you. Punish my mother, not me. I didn't do it! My mother did horrible things to you but you're no better then her if you do it to me. She should pay. You said it yourself. I would smile at you, talk to you. I followed you around like a puppy when i was a kid. I didn't know my mother did those things all the while. Why should I pay for what she did, when at the time, I was was nice to you. I stopped you nicely because you did it first. I only gave you what I got from you.."

"Fine, but if I punish her, then you're helping me. You think you can handle that? Just take all your anger of what I just did to you and redirect it at her. After all, she's the reason I did it."

Cinder growled. "She may be the reason why, but that doesn't make it okay that you did it." She crossed her arms. "Promise me..Promise me if I help you do this, you won't touch me again unless I will it?" She didn't think she'd have much trouble punishing her mother. She hated her just as much as he did.

He looked her square in the eyes. "No promises, but if I do, I'll be more gentle with you." Even that wasn't completely true, but Cinder had no idea. "How will we get her alone?"

She sighed, sitting down on the edge of his bed. She was ver ysore now from his abuse. "She's always alone on Friday night. From sunset to to next morning, no one bothers her by her request. I don't know what she does on those nights when she's alone, but I don't reall ycare either."

They plotted out a plan. Danny would go up there to serve her a drink, it would be drugged. After she was knocked out, he would text Cinder to let her know to come up. It started getting late. "Stay here tonight Cinder, you're worn out."

Cinder raised an eye brow at him. "I'm not worn out, I"m sore and bloody. And what from? Oh yeah, that's right. I was raped." She glared at him. "Why the hell would I want to sleep with you tonight?" This really wasn't the Danny she knew. The Danny she followed around when she wasa kid, the Danny she had a crush on when she was a teenager and still did up until last night. This Danny she didn't know who the hell was. She wanted the old Danny back. "Have I been so horrible...that you can't remember the old times? When I was little and I'd run into your room at night, when there was thunder and lightening. You'd comfort me and let me sleep with you. I still did the same thing when I was 15..but it wasn't really about the thunder then..." She looked up at him. "I've only cruel to you..for what, three years now? Did I do such horrid things in that time?.."

Smiling in his head at his work, he managed a surprisingly convincing frown and took her in his arms. "I'm sorry," he lied. "It just got out of hand. Over the past few years I've gotten such a bad temper because of everything that's happened to me. I've only been able to bottle it up. Please understand." He kissed her softly on the lips, embracing her passionately.

She turned her head away from him, but he kissed her. She couldn't fight it, she didn't deny him. She kissed him back but only slightly. she let him hold her. It seemed her little crush on him was bad enough that just this was enough to make her forgive him for rape.. She gave women a bad name right now. SHe was exactly the kind of woman who ended up in abusive relationships and stayed until death. "I only wanted to apologize for everything I've done. To confess what I had hidden all these years. And you tricked me...into this.."

Coaxing her further, he kissed her on the lips again and held it there. His arms were wrapped around her in a protective sort of way. He kissed her another time, slowly drawing her towards his bed. "Come lay with me tonight. It's too late to be walking around now." His voice was soothing, almost intoxicating.

She moved with him towards the bed, allowing him to lay her down. Every kiss, she returned, every touch she quivered under. "Please, Danny. Promise me that what you did to me today will not happen again.." She stared up into his eyes. He had been a servant to her and through msot of her life, almost like a hired body guard. So she was around him a lot. She thought she could trust him..

He returned her look, straight into her eyes. "I promise." He wasn't quite sure if he was going to keep that promise just yet, and he hadn't ruled it out, but he knew promising was the only way to keep her under his control for the night. His kisses slowly moved from her lips to the side of her neck. His hand met her head and started running through her hair.

Cinder closed her eyes as he kissed down her neck, her nerves slowly calming until she was relaxed. She laid still on her back, head resting against the pillows and fingers running up and down his shoulders and back. "I was unkind to you...But I cared deeply for you. My heart beat so fast when you were around.."

He continued sensually kissing her until she fell asleep. After a few minutes he tested to see how deep of a sleep she was in. She was pretty far gone, obviously exhausted from the day's ordeal. He took the opportunity to lift up her skirt, partially take off her top, and pull her underwear to her knees. He snagged a few more pictures of her in various states of undress while she was asleep so she wouldn't know and get mad. The he wrote a little note and left it on the side of the bed she'd wake up facing. "I wouldn't mind a good morning blowjob ;)" it read.

Cinder woke the next morning, taking a few moments to gain her mind before she noticed the note. She read it and rolled her eyes, looking over at his sleeping form. A blow job? No, she was too lazy to move enough for that. But, despite all he had done to her, she leaned over and ran her fingers over his cock, stroking it softly.

Danny woke up to the most wonderful feeling. He opened his eyes and saw her still lying there. "Good morning sweetheart." He planted a kiss on her cheek. After a quickie, they both rolled out of bed. "How about you make some eggs and toast, and I'll make you some coffee, the way you like it?" She'd been drinking coffee for years and he had perfected the art of making coffee just the way she liked it.

Cinder gave a nod. "I think i can manage that." she stood, tossed one of his big, baggy t shirts on since her clothes were ripped up, and moved to his kitchen, ass barely covered.

Danny was happy that he didn't have to convince her to do things now. Maybe she was starting to follow his orders on her own. Whatever, it was just breakfast, the real test would be tonight, when they got revenge. He made her a cup of coffee and walked over to the stove. Cinder was leaned on her stove cooking and Danny wrapped one arm around her, the other circling wider with the coffee. He tilted it so she could have a sip. His cock playfully rubbed between her butt cheeks. "Mmm, that smells great"

Cinder perked her ass up automatically, grinding against his cock as she cooked. she took a sip of it and smiled. "You always did make it perfectly." She added a little pepper into the scrambled eggs nad stirred then around the hot pan as they sizzled. "I loved you, ya know. Since I was little. I loved you like a brother and then it got..deeper than that..

He hated how she talked like this. After all the pain he had been through, and she was completely ignorant to it. But it seemed like she needed to get it out so he let her speak. With her ass grinding against it, his cock started to harden again. To get her attention shifted from the topic at hand, he playfully started biting her neck. "I'm hungry Cinder, I'm going to gobble you up if you don't hurry."

Cinder smirked. "In that case, it won't be ready for hours." She said playfully, turning the stove off to stop it frm cooking and turned, facng him now as she raised her one leg up against his, wrapping it around his waste to press him to her core. "I'll gladely let you eat me instead. "She smirked.

"Okay, but don't let me spoil my appetite." He grabbed he ass and lifted her up on him so both legs were wrapped around him. He went straight at the table, her body pushing the plates off and onto the ground. He started at the collarbone kissing and sucking it. Moving lower his tongue played with her nipples. He could see them getting hard so he stuck with them for a bit longer, nibbling and biting; his hand keeping her eager pussy at bay.

Cinder giggled as he lifted her, wrapping her arms around his neck. She moaned, feeling his lips and tongue caress her perk and sensitive nipples. "Ouuhh, Danny." She grew wetter and wetter as he sucked and nibbled. He had no idea how often she touched herself late at night, imagining his fingers, his tongue, his long, thick shaft was inside her.

He ran his lips down her chest, stopping at the navel for a second to give it a special kiss. He tongue took over from there, teasing her skin until get got to her crotch. His tongue lapped up some of her juices, his finger still working hard inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom