Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take away my power, Take away my fear.

Cinder corked an eye brow, her body fitting perfectly against his. "WHat on earth do you mean Danny? I mean, of course..this will not be the last time I give my body to you. But you say that like you're taking something from me.."

He sat up for a moment. "Oh, but I am." I rudely pushed her off of him and stood up. "Don't you think it was a little odd that I wanted to meet in my room when we were already in yours?" He walked over to the hiding spot of one of the cameras and picked it up. Turning to her he said, "I think you'll be fulfilling all of my needs for a little while, while you earn a few of these videos of you stripteasing and then fucking me back." He saw the look on her face when she saw them and smirked. "If your parents saw these, they'd have both of us out on the streets so fast. But the difference is, I know how to handle myself in the real world, you... you'd be eaten alive."

Cinder grew angry, upset. She glared him down, covering herself when she saw the tapes. She moved to her clothes nd started to dress. "don't you think I know that? Of course i know i wouldn't survive out there. Why do you think i behave like I do? Act like them when I want nothing to do with this live, these people. I don't want to be who I am, how i am. But I have no choice." She said with annoyance as she dressed. "I treated you like shit for years, i get it. I didn't like a single second of it. This..This was me trying to change that." She was hurt by this. She had admired him all her life, though she never showed it. She had had a deep crush on him for years. And he was doing this to her? But she deserved it. She knew she deserved it..

He walked over to her and stopped her from dressing. "From now on, when I say you do something, you're going to do it; and I didn't say you could put your clothes back on." He grabbed her nightie and pulled it down. "Take the rest off, you're walking back naked." As she undressed, he couldn't help but enjoy the power he was finally feeling by getting back at her. He walked over to his sink and grabbed a small dishtowel and tossed it to her. "Here, so you can cover up" he said with a laugh.

Cinder felt more and more ashamed as he spoke. She caught the dish towel and stared up at him, tears growing in her eyes as he laughed. She dropped the towel and ran out the door, to her quarters, and locked the door. She started to cry as soon as it was shut.

After Danny watched her run out of the door, he locked it and began going about the room collecting the cameras so he could save the videos. He started to wonder, "Was I too hard on her?" After pausing for a moment, he began to think of the horrible degrading things she made him do. "Fuck it, she deserves worse that anything I could do." He pulled out his phone and sent her a text that read, "9am-2 scrambled eggs, one piece of warm buttered toast, a glass of orange juice, and a blowjob. Don't mess it up". After sending the text, he laid down in bed and went to sleep, waiting to be woken up by the doorbell.

At 9:02 in the morning, Cinder rang his doorbell. Her eyes were pained and her face pale with upset. she held in her hands a tray with the two scrambled eggs, the butter toast, the orange juice and...well, the blow job wasn't on the plate, of course. She waited, a lump in her through as she fought tears.

He was already awake and waiting for her. When she rang the doorbell, he looked at his watch, "9:02, she's late." He opened the door. "Do you have any concept of time at all? Get inside." She put the plate on the table and stood there as he ate. When he finished, he wiped his mouth and said, "Before the blowjob, you should know that I value punctuality, and there's a punishment for each time you're late." He led her over to the bed. "For each minute I have to wait for you, you get spanked the equal amount of time. Since this was your first offense, I'll go easy on you. Bend over the bed."

Cinder was silent as he ate, but flinched as he moved her to the bed. "I never punished you like this. I never hit you..." Was all she said as she bent over the beds edge. "And I never would have, given the change to." She was wearing jeans and a tank top.

"I don't care what you would or would not have done. It's my turn now Cinder." He undid her belt and unbuttoned her tight jeans. After pulling them down with her panties, he gave her a soft rub with his hand. Her ass was cool and he pictured in his head hot how it would be after two minutes of spanking. Without any further warning he started spanking her. He spanked Cinder's ass for the 2 minutes, but saw a tear about to fall and decided to continue for a few more minutes.

Cinder took it for as long as she could, but near the end she started to cry. It seemed that seeing this, he got rougher and went longer. By the end her face was wet with tears. "Please stop, Danny..Please."

He decided to take pity on her. "If you do a good job sucking my cock, I won't continue spanking you after you're done." He helped her up, then sat down on the bed, pulling down his pants to let her showcase her talents.

Cinder whimpered, but, she sat at the dge of the bed and took his cock in her hand. "I respected you a lot more than you thought..I looked up to you. You hated me. But now,,you're no better than I am." She started to suck him, her head bobbing up and down, her tongue sliding along him.

Ignoring her try at trying to make him feel guilty, Danny took her head and pushed it down deeper on his cock until he heard her gagging. "Less talking, more sucking." His hand reach down her tank top and started playing with her soft breasts.

Tears trickled down her cheek as she sucked him, gagging now and then when he was too forceful. Did she really deserve this? She had never done anything this bad to him. It was one thing to yell at someone. But to sexual abuse them? What he wsa doing now culd be considered rape at it's finest.

"Ah Cinder, you can really suck a mean cock. I bet you've had lots of practice" His hands kept playing with her breasts, rolling her nipple between fingers and giving them a slight pinch and twist every once in a while. "When you come back later to serve me lunch, I want you in something easier to take off, like a skirt or sweatpants. Don't forget."

She flinched, fighting arousal as he played with her breasts. But, her nipples hardened quickly and her pussy grew wet. When it came time...she swallowed his cum, a look of shame in her eyes. She stood and was silent for a moment. "I'll be back at 12...I won't be late again.."

And she wasn't. She showed up in her favourite leather skirt. It was a soft leather, not a tight, sticky, plasticy kind. It wasn't too short either. She wore a tank tip with it and a black vest. She knocked on the door, grilled cheese and tomato soup on a tray with a can of coke.

He noticed her nipples getting hard and wondered to himself if she was enjoying this. "I'll figure out at lunchtime for sure." he said to himself.
Right on time she knocked on the door, he opened it swiftly. "Ah, you're learning" he said, looking her up and down. Although that skirt is just a little too long. Come into the kitchen with me." He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pair of scissors. "Let's shorten up this skirt a little." Without asking her, he grabbed the edge of it and starting cutting around it, bringing it up, well past her knees. "That's more like it." When she leaned forward, her ass just barely hung out of the bottom.
He finished his lunch and turned to her. "What's that face for?"

cinder didn't look happy with him at all. "what did i do to deserve this? I deserve to get back what i gave, yes. But I never did any of this to you. I never cut your clothes off and violated your body. Why do you refuse to believe me when i say i didn't want to hurt you like i did? I'm sorry. Beat the fuck out of me if you want..but I won't take this..this is much worse than pain."

"Beat the fuck out of you? Don't mind if I do." He got up out of his seat and pushed her. She stumbled backwards and he pushed her again. He slapped her across the face, grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall. With one hand he covered her mouth, with the other he unzipped his pants and started tearing at her clothing. When her skirt was finally down and her underwear practically torn off, he gave his cock a jerk or two to get it a bit harder and pushed it into her pussy. "For 30 year I've been your family's slave. You don't think your whore mother did a thing or two to me? He pushed in again, harder. "The things she did and tried to make me do..." He pushed in hard again. He could feel her trying to speak but he wasn't going to give her the chance to try and stop him from doing this.

Cinder cried out in fear. "No! Please! I didn't know! I didn't know she did those things! I"m sorry, you deserved none of that. But why me?! I didn't touch you, she did! I was just a child then, please! She begged. \he was too rough, it hurt, it hurt badly.

He pushed in again, his rage taking him out of control. "You get to pay for her mistakes, Cinder." His thrusts became faster, ignoring that he was hurting her. He didn't even notice she was crying. "She would hit me worse than I hit you." Slamming in and out more frequently, he was already getting close to cumming. "You would smile and wave to me, and she would punish me for even responding to you." Fishhooking her on both sides of her mouth, he pounded her for a minute or two longer before pulling out, letting her crumple to the ground, and blowing his load on her. "Clean yourself up Cinder, you're a fucking mess."

Cinder sobbed on the ground. She had no idea..no clue her mother did such horrible things. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry." She cried out, curled into a ball upon the floor. She bleed a little ,the red liquid spilling on to the floor. "I didn't know...I didn't..do anything..I'm sorry.." She quivered, arms wrapped around herself. "I'm sorry..but I didn't do it..I didn't do anything.."

Still fuming from before, he went into the kitchen and wet a towel. He walked back in and tossed it to her. "Clean yourself up Cinder. Look, you're even getting blood on my floor." Frowning at her lack of moment, he calmed down a bit. "Look, just clean yourself off and I'll go easy for the rest of the day."

Cinder cleaned herself, trying to keep gain back her control over her emotions. She finsihed cleaning herself and started to dress again, praying he would let her this time. "You'll go easy?...easy?.. Do whatever the fuck you want. Give the tapes to my parents. You can do this to me again, Iwon't let you hurt me like that again.." She stood and tried to move to the door. "KIll my mother, not me."

Back
Top Bottom