Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take away my power, Take away my fear.

Cinder Laid lazily in bed. She had been awake for nearly two hours but found little to do, so she crawled back in bed about 20 minutes ago, wearing nothing but panties and a long tank top. She sighed. Life had become boring long ago. She wished to be someone else. She wasn't really as cruel and cold hearted as those around her thought. She was nothing like her snob parents. But she behaved exactly like them when around other's. She knew nothing of the real world and she knew if she rebeled against the ways of her family, she would be out on her own in a split second. And she had no means to take care of herself. She was pitiful... So, she agreed to marry a rich man who could take care of her, but there was no love between them. However, he was as an asshole, she learned quickly. She wanted love and romace and he wouldn't even kiss her on the cheek. She she left him a month ago. One thing he did give her was sex. Amazing sex. And now, she felt very..lonely in that area. So she called upon her life long slave and awaited him, the intent in her mind to seduce him.

"Here we go again, another stupid thing that Cinder needs", Danny said to himself as he got Cinder's text message asking for him to stop by. "I'm really getting tired of this girl always wanting and needing things." He had always dreamed of ways to turn the tables on her, but never had the opportunity to fully put his plans into action. He walked across the yard from his small separate room into a building that her daddy had made just for her. Knocking on the door loudly, he loved to startle her by doing that, he opened the door to her room and said with an obvious tone of annoyance in his voice, "Cinder, it's two in the morning. What could you possibly need right now?"

Cinder smiled, the look in her eyes clearly holding deep secrets. "I need you to do me a..big favour." She stood from the bed, not seeming to care that she was barely clothed. "You've surved me all my life, Dear Danny. Maybe it's time I repay you a little. While helping myself at the same time.." She moved to him, fingers tracing his jaw line. "It's been a month since I left that heartless bastard...I need..affection, Danny. A very adult kind of affection.." She spoke with a look of hunger in her eyes.

As she got out of bed, Danny could see her beautiful body, just barely covered and he knew what she wanted, but all he could think about was his disdain for her, and how he wanted her to pay for the 22 years of bitching and complaining he had been through with her. He wanted to let his rage take over and hurt her, but he knew a different way to get what he wanted. Feigning worry, he put his hand on her's, which was on his face. "I'm worried your dad will find out, he might throw you out and cut you off. Meet me in my room in 20 minutes if you're still interested." Before he walked out, her placed a gentle, tender kiss on her lips knowing it would be one of the last she would receive for a while. He then left for his room to prepare it.

Cinder's eyes searched his as he spoke and touched her hand. "My father doesn't pay enough attention to anyone but his reflection to find out. But if it truly worries you that much, fine." She kissed him in return, a surprisingly soft touch in her lips, surprising kindless to it, coming from her. "As you wish, Danny. I will be there."

She watched him leave and moved to her mirror, prettying herself up a bit. She brushed her teeth to make sure her breath was fresh and waited, moving from her little home and towards his own, through the moonlight. She tapped on the door.

When he arrived at his place, he set about with one of his plans he had been scheming for a while. He slid a box from under the bed out and opened it. From within the box, he took out several small cameras and starting placing them in hiding spots around his small apartment. Just as he had finished turning on the record function on the last camera, he heard a knock at the door.
He peeked out the window to make sure it was her. He decided to make her wait a few more seconds at the door to make her a little antsy. Just as it seemed like she was going to turn around and walk away, he opened the door, taking in her beautiful image.

She fiddled with the hem of her shirt as she waited, taking a breath as he finally opened the door. "Took you long enough" She said with a playful look and stepped in passed him. She looked around, never really having been in here before. "I always found you to be very attractive, Danny." She said, turning to him. "And now, all alone, I want to act on those naughty thoughts I would think late at night, when I was younger. A 17 year old girl dreaming of her servant, much older than her." She beckoned him near as she spoke and ran her hands along his body.

She stood there talking to him, but he could barely hear her. His mind was racing with things. Where would be the best place for her to be? How far should he go with her tonight? Should he make the first move, or let her? He made up his mind on the last one, if she wanted him this badly, she'd have to show that she wanted it. His mind snapped back to the real world as she started running her hands along his body. He stood there stoically pretending to not be impressed or turned on yet.

She sighed when he didn't look like he was going for this. She stood, facial expression changing, almost looking like she actually HAD feelings and emotions. She took his hand and placed it on her chest, so he could feel the beating of her heat. "I do have a heart, you know. I'm not cold that I can't feel." She kissed him softly. "All I want is to feel.." She whispered against his lips. "To feel happiness, pain, pleasure. It's been a long time since I felt..human."

As he saw her expression change, he felt a little bad for making her feel like he didn't want her. When she put his hand on her chest though, he felt her soft, warm skin and his male instincts took over. He started kissing her too, his hands roaming along her body. His finger ran along the edge of her panties which he could feel through her nightie. After some passionate kissing, her guided her over to his bed, sitting down while she remained standing. Knowing she was in perfect view of several cameras he said, "Could you do a little striptease for me Cinder? I want to appreciate this beautiful body."

She loved the feeling of his lips against her's, his fingers on her body. It made her feel alive again. It made her feel like a person, to be touched like this. She followed willingly to his room, giving a little smile as he requested her to strip for him. She did a little twirl, her nightie flowing around her. She gripped the edge, though, moving it slowly. Her bra and panties matched. a pretty purple lace. But, she turned her back to him and removed the bra, tossing it over her shoulder and into his lap. She slowly hooking her fingers in her panties and slid them down, her plump, firm ass revealed. She turned to him, her soft, hairless pussy revealed for a moment. But she moved forward, into his lap, and kissed him with a hunger.

As she twirled, he could see little hints of her lace underwear when her hands moved up slightly. He caught her bra as she threw it back and set it on the ground. As he turned back, she had just bent down to finish taking off her and caught a full view of her nice round ass. Just as he started reaching for it, she turned around and he quickly withdrew his hand. Her body rested nicely on his lap. He could smell and taste the mint from her toothpaste. "Wow, she was really trying to impress me." he said to himself. He stopped kissing her for a moment and pushed her away for a little seperation, "Cinder this is hardly fair, I still have all my clothes on. Will you help me take them off?"

Cinder was confused for a moment when he pushed her away gently. But she smiled softly and gave him a peck on the lips, sliding her fingers up his body to the first button of his shirt, undoing them all and pushing it off his soulders. She kissed along his collar bones and nibbled playfully. But her figners wandered down, gripping the zipper of his pants and pulling it down, unclasping the button.

Her kisses and nibbles started to make him hard. He took his hand and ran his fingers through her hair and then laid back to let her fully undress him, her nipples ever so gently brushing up against his abs as she moved down. She pulled his boxer briefs off last and his cock gave a nice spring up, not fully hard, but hard enough for her to notice his arousal.

Cinder blushed at the sight of his manhood. Her expression was warm after that, suddenly much more gentle and passionate. She crawled back up over him, her breasts pressed to his chest and she kissed him deeply. "Do you think..that for tonight, you could forgive me? Or at least pretend I haven't done the things I have. That I havent' treated you the way I did?"

Her warm body and soft skin tingles his body and she crawls on him. He smiles, knowing this is going better than even he could have expected. "Of course darling," he said, brushing some hair from her face, "tonight will be like we never had a history." He leaned into her and started kissing her again. His hand moved quickly to her warm, slightly wet womanhood, roaming around. His cock was fully erect and rubbed ever so gently along her ass, almost as if it was begging to move into her now wet pussy.

She shivered at his touch. "I never meant harm in all I did. But harm was all I caused. I didn't choice this life. I just live it..." She stopped her words, kissing him deeply in return, her tongue twisting around his own. She moved her hips back and forth, rubbing her ass against his hard cock. She moved suddenly and in one movement, he was inside her, all the way. She gasped, head tilting back and back arching wit ha moan.

He felt her warm pussy envelop his cock. He noticed her gasp and smiled for a second, "I bet she hasn't had a cock this big in a while." His cock was about 8 inches long, nice and thick too, filling her pussy almost airtight. It felt so great to finally be fucking the person who fucked with him for years. "God she is tight." he thought to himself. He put his hands around her ass and pushed her up on his cock so she would bounce back down on it.

She moaned, bouncing up and down on his thick, pulsing manhood. 'Uuuohh! Danny~..." She rest her hands on his chest, bracing herself. her firm, plump, B-cup breasts bounced up and down with her. pink nipples hard. "You're so big~"

Lost in the moment, he grabbed one of her bouncing breasts playing with the nipple by pinching and twisting it ever so gently. He could feel himself sliding in and out of her, watching her face flinch just a little every time his cock penetrated her fully. The flinch reminded him of the task at hand. He moved both hands around her ass, grabbing it tightly. He began to bounce her hard and fast on his dick, trying to finish as quickly as he could. After a short while of this jackhammering, he could feel that tingling in his balls.

She moaned, finger nails digging lightly into his flesh as he pounded her harder and harder. it felt so good, but she would be very sore in the morning. Very sore indeed. She could feel it, her orgasm growing closer and closer. "Danny!" She called out, reaching her peak. Her walls tightening around him, muscles clenching.

She called out his name, reaching her peak. He gave a grunt, pumping a few more times, quickly reaching orgasm too. Right before finishing, he sat up, leaning her back. He pulled out and came, shooting his load all over her tight little stomach and chest, not wanting to risk getting her pregnant, at least not until he had his chance to have fun with her.

Cinder panted softly, staring up at him in a daze. She slid her hands up his chest and pulled him down to meet her lips, kissing him tenderly. "Thank you, Danny." She whispered. "I really needed this. And You were the only person I could think of..that I would willingly give my body to"

They laid there for a little while, there naked bodies resting up against each other. Then Danny, knowing full well that Cinder had no idea what he was talking about, turned to her and said, "That was really something. I'm glad I'm going to be able to get this kind of fun whenever I want now."

Back
Top Bottom