Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Family Open

7DeadlySins

Super-Earth
This is a pure smut RP. Not much of a plot and romance. Also it is is an incest rp, but it doesn't have to be.

It needs a father and a mother. I will be playing the daughter but if you don't want it to be a incest, I can be the pet or slave.

Time period is modern.

Kinks that I want(but not limited too): total control of my character, lactation for the mother, humiliations, sex in public, threesome, bdsm and more. ( just look at my signature for my f-list)

Both the mother and father are dominate, but one can be more dominate than the others. I love big breasts and cock, so yeah. ;)

Here is the basics of the rp:
I was something rough and twisted. I want you to make me bleed in pleasure. Mark me as yours. Make me rely on you for everything, my pleasure, pain and food. You can treat me anyway you want (no violence, just sexual violence). We can discuss more in PMs about the plot and kinks. I really want lactation in this RP, because I would have to relying you for food. Kinks: toys, big toys, nipple piercing, rape, consensual (I am giving you permission to be rough), humiliation, public sex ( and I don't mean discretely), Basically all my kinks and more. Lets even get messy. I want to be your human bitch, fuck toy and more. This is purely a sex role play. Please don't be afraid to tell me a kink that I haven't listed. If you think I might say no, try me. This is suppose to be a twisted RP, and I mean really messed up. I am willing to suspend some of my limits for this like Watersports/urine. This isn't for the faint hearted. I really need some one to take charge. If you have seen the hentai Bondage Game, if it suppose to be softer than that but along those lines.

I copied the above from my thread in my request thread. Just post here if you are interested.

Never RPed with a futa, some maybe we just need a Futa mommy.

RE: Twisted Family(Open) Need a mama

Sweet... :) I am most likely on at night, like 830 ish in pacific time

Want to do this in a thread, I will start it :) and who ever replies next will be the second to reply, so we can get an order :)

Okie, just wait for a bit so I can write my starting paragraph. Do you guys have any questions? Or strict limitations?

Okie, mine is vore, gore and death. I want it to be twisted, but not horrific. I am fine with a little blood and piercings are my fav :), how old should our characters be? I was think mine would be 16? And you guys can be young parents or something

CountofTuscany said:
No male or male-like on male stuff. No Necrofilia or the sorts, nor any gore.

Don't worry about the male on male stuff, you have to girls here XP

Okie, well them how about I am 14, that way you can be 35ish and she can be 27ish, give our take a few year to suit what you want.

Are you guys fine if I use a picture to represent my RPC

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=749319

Name: Angel
hair:Brown (?)
Pussy: hairless, nice and waxed.
Sex: female
Cup size: B

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=34237

The thread

RE: Twisted Family(Closed)

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=34330