Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim Based [ All Genders! ] CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarena

Star
  • Threads only.
  • 2-3 paragraphs is my average, One paragraph minimum. That is 5-6 sentences at least.
  • I enjoy power struggles. No sub/dom. Two people fighting for control.
  • I will not play a futanari, but I will play opposite one.
  • Plot > Smut. Don't get me wrong, I like the naughty bits, but I adore the writing portion as well.
  • I have removed my rabbit hole, because my preferences change to fit the roleplay. However, absolutely no scat/watersports/vore.
  • Romance can happen as well, but it's a slow process. I dislike love-at-first-sight.
  • Preference to FxF, MxM, MxF, in that order.

Now! As for plots.

Skyrim
Taking place during the age of The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Listener x Dragonborn
Angst, Romance, Action/Plot > Sex
  • My character is an wood elf with skill in archery and magic, the Listener for the Dark Brotherhood. She receives information from the Night Mother for contracts, and has been doing so faithfully for years. Her newest contract is to find your character. But, as she is ready to hit the mark, a dragon approaches. Your character displays their thu'um against the dragon, suprising my character. My character then learns your character is the fabled Dragonborn, destined to save the world - so how can she break the Night Mother's word, and let down her family?

RE: [FxF] Power Struggles

I'd be up for doing the last one (Human Theif/Vampire) with you. PM me if your interested.

Another plot added. Surprise to myself, a fandom!

Another surprise! I'm feeling romantic. Weird. Check out my muse/nymph and artist plot, if you want a cute little story!

RE: [FxF] Power Struggles [Updated 4/20]

Really wanting to do the nymph/muse x artist roleplay. Hopefully this bump will snag some bites. ;D

RE: [FxF] Power Struggles [Updated 4/29]

Nothing new to add today, just a bump :3

RE: [FxF] Power Struggles [Updated 4/29]

This reminds me of an old idea I had once upon a time. It was inspired by this thing I found on the internet about a cosmetics company that was a front for a human trafficking ring. They would offer guys a job, get them to sign some Draconian "employment" contract, take all their identification documents on the pretense of verifying identity, and then turn them into feminine sex slaves.

When I read it, I thought, "My, it would be interesting to see them try that on a Malkavian." Then, "Wow, it would be even more interesting if the Malkavian enjoyed it then turned the tables on 'her' handler."

tl;dr

Interesting ideas, bump for j00.

RE: [FxF] Craving: Strawberry Panic! [Updated 6/14]

New craving added. I love me some delicious Strawberry Panic!~

RE: [FxF] Craving: Strawberry Panic! [Updated 6/14]

Never got a bite for Strawberry Panic yet o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom