Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☣ Resident Evil Request Thread ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMILENKOx

Supernova
ResidentEvil2BannerSM.gif

A little something to get you in the mood:

sample_4abd68374e0b290b98a2cfcaa6e5d72d34e8b38c.jpg

Do i have your attention?! :p

MY DEMANDS:
I want to keep this short and sweet, I am a massive fan of the Resident Evil Video Game/CGI movie Series and I am massive hater of the live action movies which I think really sucked!

I am looking for roleplays set in the Resident Evil Video Game universe involving both characters from the series and made up characters inspired by the series.

I am looking for other fans of the Resident Evil Video Game Series with some knowledge of the games and similar desires for Resident Evil Roleplays! So if your interested please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your ideas and interests!

I am looking for both 1on1 and group roleplays to be played through threads and/or PMs.

I would love my roleplays to involve both story and action along with some sexual scenes thrown in to spice things up, after all the Resident Evil series does have some very attractive characters! Though these I wish to remain human only no weird zombie or BOW rape!

A BRILLIANT WEBSITE FOR ALL THINGS RESIDENT EVIL: http://residentevil.wikia.com/Resident_Evil_Wiki

CHARACTERS:

Level of interest

Current Cravings:

Male:
> Chris Redfield (RE1/5/6) *****
> Leon S. Kennedy (RE2/4/ORC/6) **** (I will only use Leon's appearance from RE6 as he no longer looks like a floppy haired Final Fantasy reject!)
> Barry Burton (RE1) *****
> Albert Wesker (RE1/5) ****
> Alex Wesker ***** (The second Wesker Child to survive who has yet to be identified!) !!!MAJOR CRAVING!!!
> Jake Muller -Albert Wesker's Son- (RE6) *****
> HUNK 'Mr Death' (RE2/ORC) *****
> William Birkin (RE2/ORC) ****
> Billy Coen (RE0) ***
> Carlos Oliveira (RE3/ORC) ***
> Nicholai Zinoviev (RE3/ORC) *****
> Jack Krauser (RE4) *****
> Derek C. Simmons (RE6) ****
> Alexander "Sasha" Kozachenko (Damnation) ****
> BSAA: Piers Nivans (RE6) *****
> BSAA: Josh Stone (RE 5) **
> BSAA: Parker Luciani (Revelations) ****
> BSAA: Keith Lumley (Revelations) ***
> BSAA: Quint Cetcham (Revelations) ***
> BSAA: Clive R. O'Brian (Revelations) ***
> USS: VECTOR (RE ORC) ****
> USS: Hector 'BELTWAY' Hivers (RE ORC) *****
> USS: Vladimir 'SPECTRE' Bodrovski (RE ORC) ****
> ECHO SIX: Crispin 'DEE-AY' Jettingham (RE ORC) ****
> ECHO SIX: Erez 'HARLEY' Morris (RE ORC) *****
> ECHO SIX: Lawrence 'SHONA' Kimbala (RE ORC) ***
> FBC: Raymond Vester ****
> Il Veltro: Jack Norman ****

Female:
> Jill Valentine (RE1/3/5/ORC) *****
> Claire Redfield (RE2/V/ORC) *****
> Ada Wong (RE2/4/ORC/6) *****
> Rebecca Chambers (RE0/1) ****
> Ashley Graham (RE4) ***
> Sheva Alamor (RE5) *****
> Excella Gionne (RE5) ***
> Sherry Birkin -ADULT- (RE6) *****
> Helena Harper (RE6) *****
> Angela Miller (Degeneration) ***
> Svetlana Belikova (Damnation) *****
> BSAA: Jessica Sherawat (Revelations) *****
> FBC: Rachael Foley (Revelations) ****
> USS: Karen 'LUPO' LesProux (RE ORC) *****
> USS: Michaela 'BERTHA' Heinzwaffen (RE ORC) **
> USS: Christine 'FOUR EYES' Yamata (RE ORC) *****
> ECHO SIX: Caroline 'WILLOW' Floyd (RE ORC) *****
> ECHO SIX: Marissa 'TWEED' Ronson (RE ORC) ****
> ECHO SIX: Sienna 'PARTY GIRL' Fowler (RE ORC) *****

Potential Made Up Characters:
> Umbrella Agents/Employees.
> Neo-Umbrella Agents. (A terrorist group linked to Umbrella)
> BSAA Agents.
> Wesker Children. (Umbrella's attempt to make super humans. Only two survived Albert and Alex but Iam sure we can make up more!)
> Infected Host: T-Virus/G-Virus/C-Virus/Uroborus. (Potential tyrant development for example William Birkin RE2/ORC)
> Master Host. (Someone infected with a master parasite enabling the host to command lesser B.O.W's)
> Bio Terrorists. (Terrorists who have acquired either the a Virus and/or the Las Plagas parasite with the intention to cause a outbreak)

My Characters:

1. Brandon Grey: *****
race/Nationality: Caucasian, American.
Origin: Raccoon City.
Bio: Unbeknown to his employers Brandon lost his family in the Raccoon City outbreak while he was away working in the middle east for a a private security firm. Upon discovery of his family's fate and the destruction of his home town he wasted no time in trying to find someone to blame. As information of Umbrella's involvement in the outbreak began to emerge Brandon began his own investigation into the Pharmaceutical Company. Offering his services as a private security contractor he joined the ranks of the Umbrella Security Services to aid the Umbrella cover up and recovery. However Brandon had other intentions, desperate for revenge he wants to cause Umbrella as much harm from the inside as possible. With no mercy or care for his own life he is willing to initiate another outbreak in order to punish those responsible for the demise of his Wife and Daughter.

2. Yuri Volkov: *****
Race/Nationality: Caucasian (Eastern European), Russian.
Origin: Verkhoturye, Ural Mountains Russia.
Bio: Yuri is the only son of notorious Soviet Arms Dealer Ivan Volkov, a former Soviet Military Officer whom made his name and wealth after the Cold War by selling stolen Soviet weapons to terrorist groups around the globe. With no other family and his mother dieing during his birth Yuri was forced to grow up in and around his father's business which he ultimately took over at the age of 16 when his father was killed by the CIA. Under Yuri's command his father's business has grown and prospered over the years with Yuri now expanding his stock with ballistic missiles and B.O.W's. Yuri is currently in possession of a Master Plaga Parasite which he intends to keep for insurance purposes. Should anyone try to interfere with his business he would inject himself with the Master Plaga and use it to command the B.O.W's in his stock.

3. Rodrigo 'Rod' Taveres: *****
Race/Nationality: Pardo, Brazilian.
Origin: São Paulo, Brazil.
Occupation: B.S.A.A. Agent, South American Branch. (He can work from any Branch depending on RP setting)
Bio: Rod is a former member of São Paulo's BOPE Devision, a military Police Force who specialize in Urban Warfare. Rod is relatively new to the BSAA as he has only been working for them for 2 years, however with his 10 years of service with BOPE and his previous 5 years experience with the São Paulo Police Department he is far from a rookie as far as combat situations are concerned. But he has yet to face any B.O.W's in combat or be sent on a mission as a BSAA agent. His time in the BSAA so far has been spent training in counter B.O.W operations and learning about B.O.W's. Rod grew up in the favelas of São Paulo, surrounded by rival gangs who were always fighting and drug dealers on a daily basis his parents sent him away to live with his uncle in the city who was a respected police detective in the hope it would stop Rod joining a gang. This move was the best thing his parents could do for him and it lead him on road of loyalty and honor as he followed in his uncles footsteps and became a cop.

4. Dr. Udo Berkel: *****
Race/Nationality: Caucasian, German.
Origin: Dresden, Germany.
Bio: Dr. Udo Berkel is currently wanted by the B.S.A.A. and the United States Government for his involvement in the Racoon City Outbreak. Even though he managed to escape the lab and destroy most traces of his presence there before the Umbrella Security Services attacked the lab, his name was present on a number of computer files recovered from the lab before it was destroyed. These files hold what little information the US Government have on Berkel whom like many of Umbrella's employees is a very secretive person who keeps himself to himself and stays out of trouble.

THIS IS MY INTERPRETATION OF ALEX WESKER, WHO HAS YET TO APPEAR IN ANY GAME OR MOVIE!
5. Alex Wesker: *****
Race/Nationality: Caucasian, Unknown.
Origin: Top Secret Umbrella Research Facility, Location Unknown.
Bio:
Alex .

Possible Pairing:
> Jake Muller x Sherry Birkin (RE6, ADULT) *****
> Leon Kennedy x Ada Wong *****
> Chris Redfield and/or Barry Burton x Jill Valentine and/or Rebecca Chambers *****
> Chris Redfield x Sheva Alamor ****

LOCATIONS:
> Raccoon City *****
> Arklay Forest (The woodland surrounding Raccoon City, could make for some interesting made up locations hidden away in the forest) *****
> Other American Locations ****
> Kijuju, Africa ***** (Where all of Umbrella's research began in December 1966; http://residentevil.wikia.com/Progenitor_virus )
> South America *****
> Edonia, Eastern Europe ***** (RE6)
> Eastern Slav Republic, Europe ***** (Damnation)
> Other Russia/Eastern Europe *****
> Other European Locations ****
> The Middle East ***** (Possible Bio-Terrorism in Iran, Afghanistan or Iraq?)
> Lanshiang, China ***** (RE6)
> East Asia ****

PLOTS/PLOT IDEAS:
1. "We will gut Umbrella from the inside out!": After being left for dead by their employer's at Umbrella Corporation during their mission In Raccoon City and being divided upon loyalty to the company over the fate of survivors Leon S Kennedy, Claire Redfield and Sherry Birkin, Umbrella Security Force's Delta Team; AKA Wolf Pack were now are now half of what they once were. Those of the team who refused to forgive Umbrella's betrayal sided with the survivors slaughtered their former comrades who even despite the betrayal their loyalty was never at question. Now as Umbrella prepare to take the final steps to ensure no evidence of their involvement will leave Raccoon city, those who remain of the Wolf
Pack must escape the city and bring their wrath to Umbrella's doorstep.

2. S.T.A.R.S: After the Raccoon City outbreak, surviving members of the Raccoon City Police Department's Special Tactics And Rescue Service (S.T.A.R.S.); Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Barry Burton and Rebecca Chambers went on to try and stop Umbrella Corp. Witnesses of Umbrella's crimes and the monsters the supposed pharmaceutical company had created they sought to bring down the company and try to prevent any further outbreaks and experiments on Bio organic Weapons (B.O.W's). The video games have explained little about what Chris, Jill, Barry and Rebecca did between Resident Evil 1/2/3 (all taking place in 1998) to Resident Evil 5 (2009) and I feel it give way for alot of free space to take these S.T.A.R.S members on other adventures with other possible outbreaks and of course the threats posed by Umbrella who want them dead!

Umbrellasig.jpg

RE: ☣ MILENKO's Resident Evil Request Thread ☣

830px-RE6_picture_0120_0006_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

This is the Unknown character from Resident Evil 6, who may possibly be Alex Wesker the yet unknown brother of Albert Wesker!

205px-Jakemuller.png

Jake Muller, son of Albert Wesker. Resident Evil 6

250px-Sherry6a.jpeg

Sherry Birkin, now a adult in Resident Evil 6 working along side Jake Muller.

Children of research partners William Birkin and Albert Wesker.

Who remembers the Zombie alligator from Resident Evil 2?

zombie_croc--article_image.jpg

"Got some RARE things on sale, stranger!"

url

299px-Re4-iron-maiden.jpg

I HATED THESE ENEMIES! SO AWKWARD TO KILL!
[/b]

Tyrant_large.jpg

It was awesome to see my favorite B.O.W; Mr X (T-103) back in action in DAMNATION!

thumbbig-306706.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom