Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for a great partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astara

Planetoid
My name is Astara and I am looking for some good old fashioned rp that doesn't involve copious amounts of smut. Don't get me wrong... there's always a time and place for it, but not ALL the time! As far as I'm concerned a juicy story makes sexy fun time all the more satisfying.

What I'm looking for in a partner:
-Plot. Working towards a common goal goes a long way to keep a story going.
-Literacy. I'm not asking for a novel or perfect spelling and grammar, but posts need to make sense if you expect to engage your partner. I usually will post between one and three paragraphs and always do my best to make sure that they are free of (at least) glaring mistakes.
-Male characters. (Females playing males are welcome so long as their characters are believable.)
-A storyline where characters getting to know one another is a big focus. Give your character some depth and the ability to think with his head and not just with what's between his legs.
All I'm really looking for is to play my girls opposite some good well thought out characters.

Give me, drama, romance, angst! All of those little things that leave you begging for more! Make me want to keep playing! That's really not so much to ask, is it?

Okay, so maybe I'm a little picky, but in my defense I've had the pleasure of playing opposite some really great characters.

Types of characters I play:
Well... My characters are all straight, range from the sweet and gentle, to the assertive heroine, right on up to the girl that starts trouble because it's fun, and everywhere in between. I have a few ideas, but I would like to hear yours as well.

Settings I prefer:
I am open to all types of genres, but have listed the most basic of them below. If you have a different setting you'd like to try, let me know. I'm very nice. I promise.

Modern/Fantasy****
Medieval/Fantasy****

Modern and Futuristic/Sci-Fi**
Modern/Realism

Fandoms:
This is just a small list to get things started. If it's bold with lots of stars, you can be sure that I'm craving it. Feel free to ask about others as well though.

Marvel - MCU or Comics
I'm very familiar with this universe, so if there's something or someone you don't see, but are interested in, let me know.

Daredevil/OC*****
Really really wanting to play an OC opposite him right now. (I think the whole blind thing is a turn on.) I have a few ideas. Let me know if you're interested.

Other characters I'd be willing to play opposite with either a canon or OC are:
Tony Stark***
Daniel Rand***
Stephen Strange**
Steve Rogers**

DC
Joker/Harley Quinn*
I do play a rather fun Harley on occasion, but only opposite Mr. J.

Game of Thrones (ASoIaF)
Rhaegar/Lyanna****
Interested to see how their part in things may have played out off-screen.

What kind of characters am I looking for?
Basically, just bring me a character that has some personality. Bring me your Humans, Superheroes, Vampires, Werewolves, Fae, and yes, even Aliens!

Other than that... I really don't have a whole lot to say. So if you're interested, send me a PM with any ideas you might have. I am completely amicable to working on a totally original storyline in addition to what I have listed above. If any of this piques your interest, go ahead and send me a PM.

RE: I wonder if this actually works...

Black Hand said:
Do you have a rabbit hole or some measure of kinkyness?

No, I don't. Feel free to pm me with any questions you might have in regards to that.

RE: Well thought out characters sought.

Well here I am again... back for another go at it.

Hi Astara

I was very intrigued by your request thread. Don't worry that you had to bump it - most people do, I find.

Like you, I like the idea of playing an erotic storyline, with a real development arc and plot twists, rather than just glorified cybersex. Of course, I'm happy for smut to be involved (or why would I be here, right?) just not to be the exclusive content of the story.

I have been RPing for about 18 months, probably half of that time at erotic sites, but my previous experience includes professionally published novels and a large body of work that had an online following. I think you'll find I have little trouble meeting your literary requirements, or creating interesting characters.

Though I've occasionally played it otherwise, my ideal situation is a submissive female and dominant male, but with their "official" positions reversed. ie, she is an executive and he's her assistant, she's a teacher, he's a student, she's a hijacker who captures him but he turns the tables, etc (these are three examples of RPs I've been in recently).

As far as the kinks on your rabbit-hole go, none of them are any problem for me, and I think we could come up with a plot featuring them all.

My own kinks? Perhaps a bit different from most here.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=29961

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
Alan23

here's a bump and just saying hi, i sent you a PM to inquire upon a possible RP with my character. Poor Samael, he never gets any game time.

IMed you on YIM and AIM to discuss a human-alien romance exploration rp....cant find you online
owningmaster
YIM: pussygrinder_m29
AIM: owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom