Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gia

Super-Earth
So I'm taking an online college course now and I'm stuck on the computer much more than I used to. I wouldn't mind or or two new partners to RP with when I'm in between writing papers or studying. I'm really welcoming any new ideas. I'm currently craving a modern day RP or something holiday related.

Star Wars:

OC x Leia
OC x Padme
OC x OC

World of Warcraft:

I'll play as a Human or Night Elf.
You can play any race you want except for Gnome/Dwarf
It's been a while since I played so you'd probably have to come up with a plot for this one for the most part.

Tomb Raider:

OC x Lara Croft

Mass Effect:

The characters I'm willing to play: OC, Miranda Lawson, Kelly Chambers, Ashely Williams, Liara T'Soni, Samara, Samantha Traynor, Diana Allers. I'm not willing to be Jack or Tali (popular choices I know)

I'd like you to play as: OC, Shepard, Garrus, Grunt, Jacob, Mordin, Thane, Zaeed, Illusive Man, Joker, Kaiden, Wrex.

Fallout:

Vault Dweller x Vault Dweller
Surface Dweller x Vault Dweller
Raider x Surface Dweller/Vault Dweller.

Non Fandoms:

Celebrity x Average Joe
Teacher x Student
Experienced Teacher x New Teacher
Principal x Teacher
Student x Student
Neighbor x Neighbor
Boss x Secretary
Policeman x Civilian
Employee x Employee
Father's Friend x Daughter
Brother's Friend x Sister
Husband x Wife's Sister
Husband's Brother x Wife
Boyfriend's Friend x Girlfriend
Friend's Boyfriend x Friend
Boyfriend's Brother x Girlfriend
Sister's Boyfriend x Sister
Repair/Salesman x Woman(Married or not)
Father x Babysitter
Father x Child's Teacher
Child's Teacher x Mother
Rich Man x Maid
Doctor x Nurse
Politician/CEO x Reporter
Politician x Actress/Singer
Country girl x Traveler
Tourist x Local
Passenger x Flight Attendant
Customer x Waitress
Rockstar x Manager’s daughter
Rockstar x Fan
Rockstar x Pop Singer
News anchor x Weather girl

Also:
WWII setting
Gang setting
Post Apocalyptic setting

Plot ideas:
(Mafia: Gangster x Waitress)
You are the most powerful gangster in the USA. This can be anything from Italian Mob to the Russian Mafia and anything in between. You can either the leader or lieutenant or something. You're the or one of the most wanted men in America. You come to a night club or diner trying to keep a low profile while still trying to enjoy yourself. Anyways I'm a waitress there and you have your eye on me. This can go two ways. You either charm me into joining you for dinner and on the way there the cops find us and we have a big car chase dragging me on the run with you. Or while in the diner or club the cops can bust in and you take me as a hostage and I'm dragged along on the run with you.

(Police: Cop x Prostitute)
There's a large gang in town who you've been trying to bring down for awhile. Again the gang can range from anything. I work for the gang in one of their brothels. Eventually a new gang moves in and they both go to war resulting in a massive amounts of murders. Around the same time you find me who has stolen a car from a customer that wasn't willing to pay me. You make a deal with me. In exchange from being released from prison I help you take down my employers and put an end to the bloody gang war.

(Police: Kingpin x Undercover Cop)
You're the local drug Kingpin of the city I'm a cop in. Not much is known of you. We don't even know what you look like. The police plan to bring me into your inner circle and gain your trust allowing to bring the organization down. But how will this be done? It's really up to you. We can discuss this whether I pretend to be a girl you pick up as a girlfriend, a stripper, a prostitute or another gang member.

(Hollywood: Agent x Singer)
I'm a southern girl from a small town and have a dream of hitting it big as either aPop Star. I manage to escape my small town and make it to California. I eventually make it to where I get gigs every so often singing in sleezy bars. I barely make enough money like this to survive and one day you find and are interested in managing my career. Together we try to reach stardom. This can go a few ways. Either genuine romance between us starts, or maybe you're just using me and really interested in my body and less about my career. Or perhaps you try and teach me about being a pop star sex sells.

(Hollywood: Actor x Singer)
You're a super famous actor. You can be a little bit older or still just reach super fame early. You're known everywhere. All directors want you to star in their latest flick. All companies want you to show off their products. I'm latest pop sensation on the radio. I haven't been around very much but a couple of my singles have made it huge on music charts. I'm a huge fan of yours and I go to the Hollywood premier and after party for your latest movie (can be romantic comedy, action flick, horror movie etc).

(Reality TV: Neighbor x Singer)
The latest Reality TV show just moved into the Neighborhood with the latest and hottest Pop Star. The show just follows me all day and see how I survive living in a small middle class average neighborhood. Your character happens to be the neighbor who lives directly beside me.

(Hollywood: Rockstar x Pop Singer)
You're the lead man for a well known Rock band. However your last album didn't do too well in sales or by critic standards. Your manager suggests that you need to get back into the public eye. I'm the latest and hottest Pop Star who has all her singles on the radio. I also just so happen to be a extremely big fan of yours. Your manager suggests that I do a couple featured tracks on your album and I couldn't be happier to finally meet you.

(Hollywood: Rockstar x Manager’s Daughter)
You’re in the biggest Rock band right now charting the charts across the country. This fame has come out of no where and you’ve got a big shot manager trying to help you get on the charts world wide. He comes a long with you on the tour trying to make you even more famous than you already are. His daughter is a huge fan of yours and has tagged along learning the ropes so she can become a manager too when she’s older.

(Hollywood: Rapper/Rocker x Model)
I’m an upcoming model not a whole lot is known about me but some people are finally taking notice. I got hired on to your music video and you (rocker or rapper) also begins to take notice of me during the weeks we do the music video. After it’s over you invite me to a party for the release of your latest album.

Ex Gangster x Cop
You used to be in a very powerful gang but years ago you were betrayed and left to die by another member who you used to think was a friend. That gang now has been long forgotten and so have you. Still a wanted man but you left the criminal underworld behind and have been living a low profile. Now a new gang has emerged that's all over the news. I'm the only cop who has been able to track you down. The new gang is led by the same man who betrayed you, with your help to bring him down you'll get your freedom.

New Gangster x Boss's sister
You're very new to the gang and you have to do the small time jobs no one else wants to do and no one else cares about to work your way up. Collecting protection money, brutal beatings, an occasional murder. The one day you finally meet the boss and he gives you the task to drive his sister around to go clubbing for the night and protect her. He also reminds you to keep your hands off.

Kingpin x Reporter
Gangs has been running the town for years now and no one has ever stood up to them. Not even police. That is until I start doing a story about them. The story draws more of a public eye to the organization and forces the police to do make more arrests. Now the entire gang is after me.

(Gang: Gangster x Wealthy Girl)
Basically my character is from the suburbs and goes to a wealthy school with her wealthy friends. My boyfriend is a bit of a poser and pretend he’s a real hardcore dude and begins selling drugs. Eventually he takes me to a party in the hood where he hopes to make friends with the bigger dealers and get into the drug trade seriously. He stands out like sore thumb and get beaten and thrown out. I go with him. The following week I go to the same party this time alone because I want to experience the real criminal experience rather than the poser one. A gangster takes notice of me.

(Experienced cop x Rookie)
I’m recently accepted to the force and I take the job seriously. For the first few months I just get jobs involving drunk drivers or maybe kids playing loud music. I want more serious so they throw me off to you an experience cops dealing with the major drug trade. You show me the ropes and how it really is on the streets.

(Football player x Coach’s daughter)
You’re about to join the college football team. A dream come true for you so you’re off to a summer camp where they train the team before the season starts. The coach brings a long his very attractive daughter so the football players will take practice seriously in front of them but you take an immediate liking.

(Cop x Prostitute)
You're a cop but one that plays by his own rules. You're pretty corrupted and feared my many of the criminal underworld. You rob drug dealers and blackmail everyone else so they stay out of trouble. I've been a prostitute for a couple years now and been good at avoiding you until one night.

(Passenger x Flight Attendant)
I'm a very attractive young flight attendant on a flight you're on. I don't pay you very much attention since you're just an average joe and I spend most of the time flirting with the passengers in first class and gossiping with the other girls. Suddenly the plane goes down and we're the only survivors who wash up on a tropical island.

(Politician x Actress/Singer)
You are throwing a celebration of your birthday with a massive amount of people there including a bunch of celebrities who been your supporters. I'm am a famous actress or singer who has also been invited and I get to do one of the opening speeches of the celebration.

(Politician/CEO/Rapper/Rocker x Reporter)
You've been in the public eye for quite some time now. Whether good or bad we can decide this later. I'm a new reporter who has been assigned to do a big story about you so I ask if I can do a series of interviews with you.

(CEO x Employees's Wife)
You play as a powerful CEO who's a millionaire, maybe even a billionaire. You're used to getting every thing you want or anyone you want. There's an office party and one of your employees shows up with a very sexy young woman. It's either his wife or his daughter. You try and talk to my character but the employee keeps interupting. You decide you need to get her alone. You end up promoting my husband/father to become head manager in India for outsourcing where he'll train them for the next couple of months. He's very excited and goes immediately. This leaves you to have access to my character alone at last.

(Prisoner x Prisoner)
This would take place in an experimental prison. Due to overcrowding they place male and female prisoners in the same unit. This causes a lot of problems. The men take advantage of the females right away. My character is sent to this prison for something minor (like stealing a car for joyriding or something) anyways soon she's ganged up on by some gang (Nazis, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Bikers, Irish, Italians) and your character steps in. He's leader of another prison gang and protects my character from the other characters. Then he offers my character a deal. To become his new cellmate for protection. I reluctantly accept.

College:

Foreign Student x Student:
My character moves to a new big city coming from Europe (country can be determined) and is very lost with the new lifestyle change of being in college and being in an entire different country. You're character immediately sets eyes on her and decides to help her out.

Popular Girl x Nerd:

Your character does amazing in school but he doesn't have much luck with the ladies. My character is extremely popular in the school mainly for her appearance. The problem is that my character spends too much time at the parties and not enough studying and soon finds herself failing. You have an ad up in the school bulletin board about tutoring for some extra cash and she gives you call.

Popular Girl x Teacher:

Again my character is popular around the school mainly due to her looks but soon starts failing due to constant partying. She cheats on the final exam and you catch her and threaten to fail her. However he's going to a New Years party over the break that some of my friends are throwing. He doesn't want to go to the party alone because then he's friends will think he's a loser. But showing up with a bombshell would blow them away. He offers her a deal to come with him to the party.

Holiday Wishes

1. You work in a mall and play Santa Clause for little children. There's another young lady who plays Santa's little helper dressed up in a Mrs. Clause outfit. You have a major crush on her. Before closing up there's a big blizzard and your snowed in with Santa's little helper with mistletoe strung up all throughout the mall.

2. You work in a mall and play Santa Clause for little children. A woman in her mid to late twenties comes up and you're surprised they have a little boy. The young mother is struggling due to the fact she's a single parent and you decide to give the little boy a present. The mother is so grateful she invites you over to have Christmas dinner.

3. Your in the mall asking kids what they want for Christmas except you're the real Santa and your wife has recently left you. Now you're on the lookout for a new Ms. Clause and you're hoping someone will catch your eye in the mall.

Pairings:
Mall Santa x Santa's little helper
Mall Security Guard/Cashier x Santa's little helper
Mall Santa x Young Mother
Christmas work party
Christmas college party
New Years Work Party
New Years College Party
Cashier x Customer (before Christmas)
Customer x Cashier (before Christmas)
Customer x Waitress (during New Years Eve)

Bump. Not craving anything in particular but if someone came up with something summery would be fantastic.

RE: Fresh Start (craving crime, college, halloween)

bump.

bump.

Hi, i was looking over your thread here, and i would love to do a Rockstar/Popstar RP i don't really have an idea so yours actually works pretty weel and i think it would be awesome to give it a shot may i PM you?

bump.

I'm interested in starting a RP with you starting off in the office setting (but also dealing with some college aspects).

Thanks.

RE: Fresh Start (craving crime, college, christmas)

edited

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom